When in San Francisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything to your taste, ladies?" he asked.

"Perfection!" I said, both ladies nodding in agreement.

"Then I shall leave you!" he said turning quickly and disappearing. Not a big talker!

The maitre'de returned and asked, "Everything satisfactory?"

Once again I said, "Perfect!"

He just grinned and said, "It's been our pleasure having you join us!"

As he turned to leave I asked, "Check?"

He just motioned no check. That darned husband of mine. Set it up with Pris. He's really a sneak.

"Who picked this up?" Julie asked.

"Marsha's husband!" Robin spoke first, "He always does things like that!"

"Must be nice!"

Oh, it is!" I said. "Ready to get out of here?"

They each grabbed their roses and place cards. I put mine in my purse, and we headed for the door.As we walked out, we had the valet get us a cab. Robin tipped him and we got in.

"Where to ladies?"the driver asked.

"Home?" I quizzed the girls.

"Bottom of Lombard, we'll walk from there!" I told him.

Five minutes later he was dropping us off. We got out and began the trek up the hill. The cool air felt great and I was surprised at the number of people still going up and down the hill. I guess they never stop.

We arrived at the house and I unlocked the door. We all stepped inside and I went right to the bar to get a bottle of champagne and three flutes.

"Everyone?" I asked.

They both nodded and I poured us each a glass.

Robin said, "I'm going to get a little more comfortable, be right back!"

"Oh God!" I thought to myself, "She'll come back naked!"

While she was in the bedroom, Julie finally admitted what Robin had suspected, "I have never been with a woman before, much less two. God, I'm so nervous. We are going to do it, aren't we?" she stammered.

I was about to pull her to me when Robin reappeared, not naked, but wearing only the red lace teddy.

"I guess that may answer your question!" I laughed.

"Julie giggled and stammered a little again, "Guess it does!"

Rather than exit to the bedroom, I just took off my jeans and blouse right there in the bar and stood in front of them in nothing but my green undies.

"Crotch looks a little damp!" Robin chided.

"It does, doesn't it?" I said looking down. "What do you think, Julie?"

With a very nervous smile, she slowly unbutton the top of her dress, and, pulling it from her shoulders, let it fall to the floor. Both Robin and I stood there nearly staring at her perfect breasts, nipples jutting skyward and then focused our attention lower to her marvelous tight belly, clad only in a black garter thong and on down her perfectly stocking legs.

Instantly, Robin and I came to our senses and both approached her at once. Julie stood there trembling from both arousal and fear as we Lowered our mouths to her breasts, softly sucking in her nipples; causing her to take a very deep breath and then release a long sigh. I made my way up to her neck and kissed it softly, then proceeded up to her lips, sucking gently on her lower lip all the while Robin was sucking alternately on each nipple. I ran my hand up into her long auburn hair and pulled her mouth tighter against mine. She opened her lips and gingerly pushed her tongue out, finding mine. That was all it took.

She now forcefully inserted her tongue between my lips, probing with the passion and desire, only a woman can show. There was no longer any hesitation on her part, but just the desperate hunger for more.

As I stood there beside her, my tongue and hers entwined, being totally lost in each other, a very loud moan escaped from her lips. I glanced downward and saw that Robin was now on her knees between Julie's legs with her face burying up into the crotch of her thong.

"Oh God yes!" she moaned as I could hear Robin sucking her crotch.

Now my hands began kneading both of Julie's breast as I kept my lips glued to hers. Her kissing became more and more violent as Robin worked her magic below. Julies nipples were like marbles between my fingers as she literally began to tongue-fuck my mouth. I allowed her to do as she pleased, letting her experience her first time the way she wanted. One of her hands went to her waist and she pulled Robin's face tighter into her, forcing Robin snugly up against her crotch. She broke her lip lock on me to verbalize her feelings.

"Yes, yes, yes, suck me, suck my pussy, suck my nasty pussy. God yes, Eat it." came out of her mouth in one long screaming sentence.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Don't stop! Pleeesse don't stop!"

With that, she stuck her tongue back in my mouth and I sucked on it hard as I felt her began to shake in what I can only describe as a tremendous orgasm. Robin kept her face glued to Julie's crotch until the shaking stopped and Julie nearly collapsed in a relaxed state. Nearly uncontrollable laughter escaped from her mouth for nearly a minute.

"When she was finally able to speak, it was "That, was years of fantasy escaping. Wow!"

Robin and I laughed at that remark. I said, "It'll get even better. Even better!"

"I don't think I could handle better than that!" Julie stammered, "It was light's out!"

"Let's move to the bed!" Robin suggested, taking both of us by the hand.

By the time we got into the bedroom, Robin had already removed her teddy and began unhooking my bra. Robin pulled me down onto the bed and forced my legs into the air removing my panties. As she let my legs back down, they just seemed to open with a mind of their own.

"You can join in whenever you want!" Robin said as she looked at Julie, who for the moment was still in a post orgasmic haze.

As I lay there, my legs splayed open, and my sex oozing, Robin swung herself over on top of me and knelt over my face. I could see just how wet her vagina was as the shiny pinkness opened up to me. I felt her fingers spread my lips and enter me with a delectable slowness. As soon as she had two of them inside me as far as she could reach, she slowly withdrew them.

"Kinda wet, isn't she?" I heard her ask Julie. Want to taste her?"

Though I didn't hear a response, I had to assume Julie opted to go for it as Robin's fingers left me for several moments of slurping from someone before they found their way back inside me. This procedure was followed multiple times as I was being teased into submission to my desire.

I was still pinned under Robin's dripping crotch, unable to reach it, though I dried desperately to get my tongue on her. I could see the little droplets of sticky lubrication as they left her vagina and began making a sticky trail down her cleft.

She began to forcefully pump her fingers in me, curling them as she withdrew to my entrance, the sliding them back to my depths. She quickened her pace knowing this would drive me over the edge and into orgasm land.

My view still blocked I could not see what Julie was doing, but I felt she was probably taking it all in, just watching the actions of Robin.

My breath began to quicken and came in deep pants. Robin knew I was nearing the edge. She buried another finger along side the first two and began a rapid tapping on the upper wall, playing a drum on my g-spot. That was it. I moaned loudly as I felt my vaginal walls began their spastic contractions from deep inside. Robin knew I was cumming and opened up into my mouth. The first stream hit the back of my throat in the middle of a moan and began triggering stronger contractions. I was ready for the streams of her hot pee and began swallowing in time to the contractions from deep within me. I realized at that point that my pelvis was clear of the bed and being held up by Robin's fingers buried in me. I just collapsed back to the bed and her fingers slid out of me.

Robin removed her sex from my face and sat down next to me. When I finally could reacquaint myself to reality she looked down at me and grinned.

"Sorry, too much champagne!" she giggled.

"I looked over at Julie who had what I would call a "Deer in the Headlights" look on her face.

"Yes she did, and yes I did!" I said with a little laugh.

"Oh my God, that was soooo hot!" Julie said nervously" I don't think I could do that!"

"Nobody said you had to, but Robin would welcome you."

Robin just lay down on the bed and patted next to her shoulders inviting Julie up. Julie got off the bed and began removing her hose and garter thong. I watched as she deftly unhooked her stocking and peeled them down her luscious legs. As she took her thong off, I saw for the first time her feminine triangle. Her neatly trimmed bush exposed her red and swollen lips. She stepped out of the thong and got back onto the bed. As her legs spread to climb over Robin's face, I could easily see the hot pink center of her sex, glistening with lubrication. She was definitely ready for more.

She straddled Robin's head and I got down near Robin's hips, spreading her legs and nosing between her lips. I began tonguing her slit, all the while keeping my eyes glued upward to the gorgeous view of Julie's swollen lips just above Robin's open mouth.

I stopped licking for a moment and spoke softly, "Jill off for me. Jill in her mouth!"

Julie removed one of her hands that she was balancing over Robin with and began to slowly tease her lips. I watched intently as she squeezed her lips together between two fingers and ran them slowly up and down the full length of her slit. Moisture was now seeping out as she slowly "jilled off". You could tell this was her normal jilling procedure as she looked totally comfortable with it. Robin made no move to reach her hole, but remained under her as she stroked herself.

"Cum for Me. Cum for me Julie. Show me how you cum!"

Her breath now started coming in short gasps as her hand did the magic on her sex. Her fingers moved faster and faster as she started to lose control. I knew she was only moments away.

"Spread you lips! Spread them wide, Julie! Cum for me, cum for Robin! Pee in her mouth! Make her drink you! Pee for me Julie! Pee in Robin's mouth!" I growled.

That was all it took.

"Oh gawd, Oh gawd, I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, her eyes staring into mine, looking for approval.

From my vantage point I saw her urethra open and a golden stream began pouring into Robin's mouth. Robin struggled to contain the flow and kept swallowing as Julie emptied herself, the whole time moaning something about cumming and cumming.

The stream finally subsided and then trickle to a stop. Robin swallowed to the post orgasmic laughter that Julie couldn't help. I had stopped licking Robin while I watched the incredible spectacle in front of me. I had to laugh a little myself as Julie apparently has that vagal reaction to orgasms.

Julie finally had the strength to remove herself from over Robin and had stopped her uncontrolled laughter.

"Jesus!" she mumbled, still laughing a little, " That was like nothing, I mean nothing I've ever felt!"

"Hope you liked it." Robin laughed a little herself, "You nearly drowned me!"

"Sorry!" Julie stammered a little, "Couldn't stop. Didn't think I could do it, but then I couldn't stop! Besides, Marsha made me do it!"

"Sure, blame me!" I jabbed back, "All my fault!"

"So tell me" Julie asked, "How long have you two been doing this together?"

"Well......, we've been friends for over twenty years. Friends with benefits didn't start until about 5 months ago!" Robin stated.

"I got my cherry busted in Vegas last spring. Got picked up by the waitress in a bar. With my husband!" I added sheepishly.

"Are you kidding?" Julie asked with disbelief.

"Not much to learn when you already have the parts!" Robin chimed in.

"It's not that we don't enjoy sex with our husbands, it's just that we enjoy sex, period!" I added firmly.

"It's not any better, it's Just different, maybe a little nastier, if you will." Robin said with an evil grin.

"So tell me, how did you two get started?"

"I read the story Marsha wrote about her liaison in Vegas. Got me hot! Thought I'd like some, too!" that's what best friends are for!"

"I've always had the hots for Robin. I just never would have acted on it."

"And your husbands are OK with this?"

"More than OK, they think its great. We even include them in the fun once and a while." I said with a little pride.

"We come back from these "Girl Trips" with a great attitude!" Robin said giggling again. "They love to hear the details, and know they'll get laid regularly. What they don't realize is that they would anyway. We love em!"

"Anyone else in your little circle?" Julie quizzed again.

Only two ladies, Shauna and Kelley. We're very selective." I said.

"I guess you just added me to the group!" Julie giggled a little. "Should I feel honored?"

"Horney!" Robin stated. "Horney!"

"Believe me, I am, I am!" Julie giggled again.

"Let's give her a little show!" I said, pulling Robin down to me.

I turned around and slid my legs up between Robin's, forming our 'tribbing' position. I slowly started to grind my mound against hers, forcing our lips together in a perfect mesh. As I ground against her, soft squishing sounds emanated from our locked vagina's each time we slightly separated. Julie was watching intently, her fingers slowly stroking her labia. She was still flushed from her orgasm, but obviously still very aroused.

I grabbed Robin's hands and pulled her tighter against me. I felt like I wanted to pull her sex inside mine. I could feel our juices mixing together and almost dripping down my ass. I was so hot, knowing we were being watched so intently.

"Feel free to join in!" I mumbled to Julie.

She had a look on her face that said, "Where?"

She stopped stroking herself and got on the bed between us. I could feel her breath on my sex as she lowered her head to it and tentatively snaked her tongue from her mouth and touched it to my throbbing clit. I humped forward a little and she sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue dancing over it in time with my humping against Robin. I felt her leave me and move to Robin, her head now resting on my mound as I heard Robin moan as Julie's mouth found it's mark. Back and forth she went, never spending too much time with either of us, making sure that we didn't cum too quickly.We kept our pace up and I let go of Robin's hands and pulled Julie around on top of me into a sixty-nine, having her kneel doggy style over my face as she continued to lick and suck Robin and I together. I pulled her down onto my face and forced my tongue into her, reaching as deep as I could into her extremely wet vagina. I felt Robin quicken her pace as Julie now had left my clit completely alone and focused on Robin. I withdrew my tongue from Julie and locked my lips over her sopping hole, trying to swallow all her juices as she pressed herself back against me.

"Come in my mouth, come in my mouth, Julie!" I said in a voice I knew was totally garbled, but that she would understand. I felt her tighten up and force herself down hard on me. I was ready to cum, too, and knew that Robin was so close she didn't need any coaxing.

As I felt Julie's vagina began contracting against my mouth, I slid a finger deep in her ass and just held it there, feeling the contractions from the other side.

"Oh gawd, Oh gawd, I'm cummmmmmming!" she laughed into Robin's mound.

Robin ground harder against me and shuddered as she went over the edge. This caused me to quicken my humping against her to bring myself off,too. The room nearly went dark with the strength of my orgasm. My head spun, and I thought I was going to pass out from the magnitude of the waves that hit me from deep inside. It was one of those totally mind-blowing cums.

We all just collapsed in nearly total silence. Only Julie could be heard giggling a little from her meltdown. As we recovered slightly, I pulled apart from Robin and slid from under Julie.

"That was nice!" I said "Naughty, but nice!"

"Drink, anyone?" Robin asked.

"Love one!" Julie said.

With that, Robin got up, and, standing in front of Julie, spread her lips with one hand, grabbed Julie's head with the other and pulled her mouth tight against her sex.

"Swallow!" she said, as I saw her straining to fill Julie's mouth with her golden nectar.

I watched as Julie's throat opened and closed, swallowing Robin's urine as Robin emptied her bladder.

Julie never spilled a drop. When Robin was finished she just grinned and asked, "Now, how about some champagne, ladies?"

Robin jumped from the bed and went out to get some champagne and glasses, leaving Julie and I alone on the bed.

"Want to 'trib'?" I asked her.

"What you and Robin were doing?" She asked, sliding her warm sex against mine.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her tightly against me, creating a bond between our sexes and then slowly began rocking against her. She ground back against me, and by the time Robin returned with the champagne, we had a great rhythm going, and were on our way to another climax. I saw Robin open the champagne and pour three glasses, setting them on the table next to the bed.

"Mind if I watch?" she asked, knowing the show was for her benefit.

"Please do!" Julie said slyly, now feeling very comfortable in verbal jousting with us. "Please do!"

We ground our pussies together in a slow sensuous dance, feeling the warmth growing inside, slowly seeping out and lubricating our lips.

"Really hot!" Robin giggled. "Need any help?"

"Soon!" was all Julie said.

As Robin sat there sipping champagne, I could feel her eyes burning into our pelvis's as we ground them together. Our grinding became more forceful and I knew I was reaching another peak. Julie sensed it too, and we pulled each other tighter together, and, in one last forceful hump, spasmed together in a beautiful orgasm. This time Julie tried to withhold her laughter, but to no avail. As soon as she finished orgasm, the laughter came out. It really gives her away.

Julie got up and stood on the bed, pointing her finger down to her swollen sex. She then gave Robin the curled finger 'Come here' sign.

Robin got on the bed with her now empty glass and placed it in front of Julie's mound. Julie had a slightly startled look on her face that was quickly calmed by Robin spreading open Julie's lips and pointing to the empty glass.

This I had to see. Robin held the glass firmly in place as Julie gave a forceful squirt into it. Urine trickle from her and into the glass. I watched as it filled slowly to about half full.

"Stop!" Robin demanded.

Julie stooped peeing in the glass and Robin lifted it to her lips, turning it up and downing the golden contents.

"More!" Robin demanded again, returning the glass to Julie's sex.

Once again she began filling the glass with her hot pee.

"Stop!" Robin once more demanded. Julie once again stopped, now struggling to keep her feet.

This time Robin offered it to me. I lay down on bed again and opened my mouth. Robin poured the heated contents into my gaping mouth and I drank it down in one gulp. Yummy!

Robin brought the glass back up to Julie again. She didn't have to say anything this time and Julie now finished emptying her bladder into the waiting glass. When the last dribble hit the glass, she pulled Julie down next to her, and handing her the glass, said "Drink!"

Julie tipped the glass up and swallowed her nectar willingly. When she was finished, she put the glass back in Robin's hand, and giggling a little asked "More?"

I couldn't resist. I took the glass from Robin and pressed it against my sex, straining to pee into it. I filled the glass about half and pulled it away, offering it to Julie. She took it from me and literally poured it into her mouth with a wanton look in her eyes.

Handing it back to me, I repeated the process, this time offering it to Robin.

Greedily, she took it from me, quaffing it in one gulp. She returned the glass to me. This time it was my turn. First time for everything. I'd never drunk my own, but I couldn't stop now. Brazenly, I filled the glass, and slowly, bring it to my lips, tried to be as sexy as I could, slowly sipping the urine like it was champagne. All the while, they watched until I finished it, slowly licking the rim of the glass before handing it to Robin.