When Innocence Ends

Story Info
18 year old daughter gets intimate with her parents.
14k words
4.68
272.3k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes your body and mind want something so bad that it defies logic and makes you do things you would have believed otherwise impossible. Things you never could have even imagined.

It was very early on that Mitchell noticed that his daughter Fiora, or Fi, was developing a very playful and teasing side just like her mother who was a natural charmer. During her teenage years and high school, Fi and her father were always very close and their father-daughter relationship was mostly normal if very physical, more than most families would be comfortable with. Ever since she had began slowly turning into a young woman she had grown more and more affectionate with him, giving him long and tight hugs, rubbing his back as he rubbed hers, nuzzling his neck and sitting in his lap for long periods of time just snuggling with him.

It always remained acceptable though, the farthest they went was him massaging her bare thighs and even that only started days after her 18th birthday. For years now his daughter had no shame whatsoever around him, walking around the house wearing skimpy underwear, short skirts and all sorts of clothing to attract his attention, but with no sexual ideas in mind, it was just a perverted way of always having her daddy's full attention and part of her enjoyed making him watch her like this considering she was so shy and timid at school. On top of that, she was still a virgin but she had explored some with a few boyfriends, and her hormones were driving her crazy.

While Fi was an amazingly pretty and feminine young woman, it wasn't her light, beautiful blonde hair or her laughing blue eyes or even her impossibly charming smile that always attracted her daddy's eyes. At 5'8, she was tall and very thin yet just curvy enough to make her lower body absolutely impossible not to stare at. Incredibly long and lean legs leading to a tight, small and rounded teenage ass that was often clad in tight short shorts, or covered by the skirt she always wore at school, or as it was often the case at home, tight and revealing booty shorts and showed off her gloriously narrow waist and flat stomach. Her breasts were small and perky, and she still had that same smile as years ago, and quite the same body.

Even after her 18th birthday, Fi still loved trying to get all of her father's time and attention and she continued to be a devout daddy's girl, showering him with affection and presents and being an overall good daughter, but then came the more perverted side of it. While still a virgin, and while she had a little experience with boys such as giving handjobs and having them touch her breasts, it's as far as she ever went. She never understood why she tried to get her father's attention the way she did and she never even thought about it before she did it. It became near unbearable the weeks following her 18th birthday. At least before that, she had enough decency to know she was underage and so she always behaved, more or less. But ever since she became legal, everything became more intense as she began using her charms in a more sexual way with her dad and it came to her naturally to do it.

The first time was one morning. She had a long t-shirt on as she walked downstairs after waking him. The shirt was already short enough, covering the bottom of her asscheeks as she walked, but barely. It was made worse by the fact that this morning she wore no panties for the first time, ever. When she stepped into the bathroom, she did not expect her father to be standing there in his light robe, rinsing his face after shaving. Stopping in her tracks for a second as she turned into the bathroom and stopped a few feet away from him, it gave him ample time to turn off the water and wipe his cheeks before turning to look at her as she entered. He wasn't sure if it was normal to look at his own daughter that way, but there was so much pink and soft skin showing, with the night shirt revealing every inch of her glorious thighs until the shirt teasingly kept the rest hidden. With a wide smile, she interrupted his thoughts as she stretched her arms high in the air and she stretched her limbs and groaned softly, the shirt pulled obscenely high until it was around her waist.

Her father knew she did it on purpose. She knew that, because after he looked into her eyes and observed her beautiful smiling face, her daddy's eyes went all the way down her slender body until she was sure that he was looking at her pink, bare virgin pussy. The feeling of showing herself to her own father was so intense, it felt so intimate, that she literally felt her tight cunt becoming wet and found herself smiling even more as she straightened up and then went to him to hug him. Now knowing he was aware she wore nothing underneath the shirt, she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck, pushing her slim body up against his and she just rested there for a moment, enjoying the closeness. She adored those moments when she knew she had gotten her daddy to only think about her and nothing else.

As she pulled herself higher against him, he held her up while she was on the tip of her toes and she realized that in this position, her shirt was high above her waist and left her completely exposed. She liked that idea, and she realized that he must have liked it too, since he didn't say a word as they held each other but there was no way he could hide that his cock was getting hard while close like this to his young daughter. So far her father had been fairly calm as this was nothing too strange for him aside from the fact that he was aware that she was naked under the shirt, and also that for the first time ever, he had an erection because of his little girl.

Slowly, she nuzzled his neck with her usual affection, while one of her soft hands reached between them and undid his robe, causing it to open and expose her father's erect cock to the cool air. That was his first warning and the only moment he could have stopped himself, but before he could think about how to react, his daughter's arms tightened around his neck and she pulled herself against him. Shivering, her father moaned softly when he felt his bare, hard cock against the soft skin of her smooth belly and then as she made him pretty much pick her up in his arms, his eyes closed instinctively as she slipped a leg around his waist and it caused her wet and warm virgin pussy to rub against her daddy's hard dick.

At this point, her own eyes were closed as she held him tight, hips moving just slightly so that her young pink lips wetly slid against her father's engorged cock and after holding her there for a moment, she felt her father's hands reach down and grasp his little girl's ass tightly, causing her to gasp as he lifted her up fully against him. Resting her head on his shoulder, she relaxed in his arms as she felt his fingers tighten on her ass and she realized he was actually groping her as they hugged. But it all had to stop. Slowly, she moved back down and smiled up at him, closing his robe without ever looking down and she pulls her own shirt down before grinning at him. "Morning daddy!"

That's when Mitchell saw how innocent she was. She had always tried to get his attention by any means acceptable for her age, and despite the things she was doing and how it could be interpreted, all she wanted was his time and attention and her intentions were pure despite her actions being anything but pure. But still, just as he was thinking that and was turning to see what she was doing, his eyes widened just a little and his heart started beating faster when he saw that his daughter was bending over the counter and looking at herself in the mirror, her high ass on full display for her daddy as her shirt was around her waist. Lean thighs spread slightly exposed Fiora's bare little pussy and her father had a hard time looking away from his little girl's tight ass and pink lips, which made her smile as she looked back at him. "What are you looking at daddy?" Is all she said before she continued looking at herself in the mirror, her curvy ass swaying to some imaginary music and that made it much harder for her father to look away since his cock was getting hard again. Finally looking up at her, he managed to smile as he took a deep breath and was about to speak, but she did first.

"Want to take a shower together, daddy? We haven't done that in forever but it's okay now that I'm eighteen, right? What do you think?" She asked looking back at him in the mirror still in the same position, knowing full well she was incredibly exposed to her father's sight but it only made all of this more fun to her and also made her wetter to the point where she knew her father could see she was -soaking- wet and her juices were slowly dripping down one of her soft thighs.

Finally, she straightened up and turned to face him with a smile o her face, waiting for an answer. "Please daddy? I'd really like that." Her father was obviously tempted but also conflicted, feeling how hard his cock was and seeing how his daughter was acting. As he was about to reply to her, she reached for the bottom of her shirt and smiling at him, she slowly pulled it up over her head and took it off, small round breasts coming into view as she discarded the shirt and looked at him. "I'm already naked, come on daddy! Here!" Before he could really manage to say anything, Fiora stepped close to him and without asking, opened his robe.

"Fi, what are you doing? We....we can't do that, it's..." Placing a finger on his lips, his little girl smiled at him as she took off his robe and then turned around and walked to the shower, turning on the water with her sexy ass sticking back for him to see. At that moment, it's as if he stopped worrying and accepted what was going on. He looked at Fiora as she straightened up and turned to look at him, her eyes going down to her daddy's long and hard cock and looking at it. Biting her bottom lip, she smiled as she stood there completely naked with her shaved pussy and growing breasts for her father to see before she stepped into the shower. Taking a few deep breaths, her father slowly made his way to the shower and stepped in, closing the door behind him. Fiora was facing away towards the shower head and her entire body was now wet, water trickling down her shapely little ass.

With the limited room in the shower, Fiora moved back just a little when her father was moving as well, and doing this fully consciously, she pushed her naked ass against her daddy's crotch and she almost moaned when she felt his hard shaft against her smooth cheeks. Looking back over her shoulder, Fiora gave her father a small, shy smile as he closed his eyes and tried to tell himself that it was all okay, that nothing bad was happening. "Daddy, are you alright? You seem worried about something. Here dad, put your arms around me and hold me tight?" She asked with the most irresistible and cute expression on her face and her father breathed deeply, nodding as he tried to breath normally.

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around his little girl, naked and wet in the shower with him, her daddy's hard cock pressed warmly between her asscheeks. Humming softly under the hot water and with her dad holding her tight, Fiora began slowly grinding her ass back against her daddy's cock. Looking back up at him again, she smiled slightly and bit her lip. "Dad, let me help you with this." It was all she said before finally, the innocent and pure teasing came to an end when she turned around to face him, feeling so impossibly aroused being naked in the shower with her father but also knowing she turned him on.

Soon as she faced him, Fiora slowly kneeled in front of her daddy and without any hesitation whatsoever, she wrapped her fingers around the base of her own father's cock before she slowly began taking it into her warm and wet mouth, eyes looking up at him to see his reaction. Before he could really react or say anything, his little girl had taken his long cock down her throat and her lips where around the base of his dick.

Groaning softly and trying to object, her father rested his hand on the side of her head as if wanting to stop her but then she began sucking him deeply, lips tightly pressed around his sensitive shaft as she slurped up and down his cock, one hand cupping his balls and massaging them gently while sucking her own father. Fiora was making soft, sexy moaning sounds as she really got into sucking her dad's cock, lips sliding up and down and her soft tongue licking at his shaft whenever she could.

Reaching between her thighs with her free hand, she began rubbing her clit as she was getting impossibly turned on and wet at the thought that she had her father's cock in her mouth. At this point, her father's eyes were closed and he was moaning softly, fingers in her hair as her head moved back and forth, her mouth deliciously wet around his cock. After a few minutes, Fiora tentatively began running her hands up her daddy's legs, caressing his thighs until she reached behind him and she grasped her daddy's ass tightly, pulling his cock deeper into her mouth and sucking him with renewed intensity.

This went on for several minutes before she slowly slid her father's cock out of her mouth and gave the tip one final lick and suck, slowly getting back up with a grin on her face as she looked into his eyes and pressed her naked body against his, wrapping her arms around his waist. He could feel his little girl's erect nipples against his wet chest as she stayed close. "Daddy, I..." Fiora whispered softly as she reached down to wrap her fingers around his cock and began slowly jerking her daddy off, looking at his handsome face. "I liked it when you touched and massaged my ass earlier, daddy. Do you think you could do it some more? Here daddy, let me show you."

Placing a soft kiss his cheek, Fiora stepped back out of his arms and slowly turned around, presenting her shapely little ass to her daddy before she leaned forward against the shower wall, spreading her feet and sticking her sexy bum in the air for him to see. As her father looked down at his daughter's ass, he could see both tight virgin holes, her pussy so wet and pink, her asshole almost equally pink and inviting. Reaching behind herself, Fiora ran a couple fingers between her asscheeks, first teasing at her pussy, trailing juices up to her tight ass. To her father's surprise, he watched her as she slid two fingers easily in her ass and began probing herself while still looking at him, her bottom lip caught between her teeth in an extremely sexy expression.

That was entirely too much for him, seeing his naked daughter who had just sucked his cock, exposed in this way. His cock so hard it was almost painful, he slowly rested his hands on her hips as she fingered herself, gaze locked with hers. What happened next was a surprise even to Fiora, she didn't expect any of it. She knew how sexy she was, with her impossibly long legs and her tight, firm ass, but she couldn't expect her dad's reaction to be this extreme, she thought he was going to touch her and grope her, maybe even kiss her and she would be happy to suck him again. But when her father's hand took hers and moved it away from her ass then put both her palms flat against the shower wall, Fiora obeyed and stayed like that. Her father could see her slightly relaxed asshole slowly closing and he bit his bottom lip as he took his cock with his right hand and without saying a single word, he guided it between her asscheeks. Fiora only had a split second to realize what her father was about to do, and her breathing stopped for a second as she moaned LOUDLY, eyes closing tight.

For a second, she felt the large tip of her father's cock pushing against her wet asshole, almost able to slide in her hole without much pressure. But just as she looked back up at him over her shoulder and opened her mouth to speak, her father pushed forward and she once again lost her breath. The head of his cock pushed up her ass and then slowly her father began easing his thick cock up his little girl's virgin asshole, groaning softy behind her as he looked into her eyes. There was a mix of surprise, pleasure and pain in his daughter's eyes, Fiora's eyes finally closing as she felt his hands on her flat stomach, slowly running up to her chest. By the time his fingers slowly grasped both his little girl's small breasts and squeezed them gently, her daddy was kneading them as he finished pushing the last inches of his cock up her ass. Fiora felt every single inch stretching her wide around him but she could take it, she just didn't expect him to take her ass first.

Finally, his hips were tight against her shapely ass with her father's cock buried all the way in her ass and she felt so full that she was barely able to stay like this, her knees getting weak. But then her father began pulling back and his huge cock slid out of her tight rear until the head popped out. He looked down, her anus obscenely stretched and open as she re-opened her eyes to look up at him, chewing on her bottom lip cutely with her huge eyes gazing into his. Her daddy leaned in and kissed her temple softly as she felt his cock return, once again penetrating her deeply. But this time, once her father had pushed his entire length back up her tight and warm ass, he began slowly fucking her, pulling back almost all the way out every time and pushing so deep that she was moaning steadily now, letting her handsome daddy fuck her as he wanted. "Daddy, oh god daddy, you're...you're in my ass daddy...uhhhhhhhh!" Closing her eyes tightly as he picked up the pace and the bathroom was filled with the slapping sounds of his hips against her ass, Fiora couldn't believe this was happening. Her daddy's cock felt unbelievable in her ass, she never imagined he would ever do that.

A gentle pinch to her nipples made her open her eyes and look back at him again as she took his long cock deep inside herself, cute bum pushing back against her daddy every time he thrusts himself in her ass until all discomfort was gone and he could fuck her steadily and faster. She wanted him to say something, anything, but he seemed to be so focused on taking his little girl as much as possible that all he could do was moan in pleasure. After at least ten minutes, Fiora slowly moved to the side and caused her father's cock to slide out of her, turning around to smile at him as she quietly turned off the water and then stepped out of the shower after taking his hand. Mitchell followed her, completely lost in this crazy situation that would probably worry him a lot later on. But for now, he was too far gone and while he followed his daughter to her room, he reached down with his free hand and gently squeezed her sexy ass then slid his fingers between her cheeks and found her tight little cunt more than wet, it was almost messy.

Holding back a moan, his little girl only smiled more and bit her lip as she stepped into her room and then let go of his hand, moving to her bed. Sitting down at first, she laid down on her back and pulled her knees to her chest, obscenely exposing her wet holes to her father who was standing there with his cock slightly softer than earlier. Mitchell made his way to the side of her bed as his little girl turned her head, ready for when he was close. She smiled timidly at him and opened her mouth when he moved close and guided his semi-hard cock into her mouth. Looking up at him, she flicked her tongue at the head of his dick several times and gently sucked on it before letting him slide it all the way down her throat, getting a groan out of her father. When she sucked him earlier he was already fully hard and it was an incredible turn on now to have her dad's cock in her mouth and she could feel it harden as her soft lips slurped hungrily up and down his shaft, sucking her father with obvious pleasure.