When It Rains Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little Girl, it's not ESP. its simple truth. Something about the way women are raised... even when they are in a fully committed relationship, they tend to hold back sharing their fantasies and wants. It tends to be even worse when raised by uber-conservative people; like your mother." Tank soothed.

^Well I can't go put on more mascara, so I'll have to get my courage some other way.^ "Can you tell me yours first?" I asked.

"Sure Babe, I'll go first. While tonight I became acclimated to the thought of physically sharing you with my core team; one of my favorite fantasies is to have them watching while I spend hours teasing and tormenting you. bringing you to the brink of orgasm over and over without letting you cum, before finally letting you explode where they can all see exactly how amazingly beautiful you are when you cum." Ranger said, his voice rich and dark.

"Ohh Gawd." I moaned.

"Good fantasy boss...but way cruel. Imagine getting to see her that way and not touch. I'll go next since I'm already talking. Mine is very simple...me, you and the big showers in the locker room. I have this thing about shaving...I want to shave you completely bare, rinse you off and eat your pretty pink pussy until you are begging me to stop and trying to crawl up the wall to get some distance between us. Then I'd pull you to your feet and slide into your wet, tight pussy and fuck you until our legs won't hold us up anymore."

"Dear Lord." I breathed. I can tell you I have never been more aroused in my life, and I haven't even been really kissed in hours. My nipples were tight and hard in my bra, and I was so wet it almost felt like I had peed a bit. And oh lord there were still five more to go.

Hector spoke next, Hal translated for him. But god the rush of the Spanish language flowing around me was every bit as sensual as the fantasy itself. "I dream of sharing a man with you Estefania, the two of us on our knees before him, his large hard cock the only thing keeping us from kissing. Out lips and tongues driving him beyond desire until he erupts all over our faces. We lick his delicious cum from each other's faces, necks, and then I lick your beautiful tits clean of him as well. As I clean your breasts, he buries his face between your thighs and he and I drive you beyond insanity. The next part would fulfill both out fantasies; I would love to feel you writhing in pleasure under me as he filled my ass over and over again...until we all exploded in the biggest orgasm of our lives."

At this point I have to tell you I'm fanning myself with my clutch. It is hellaciously hot in here...or maybe it's just me. We pause as the waiter arrives with our salads...well in my case appetizer. I have to excuse myself to the rest room...who knew that one of my dreams would come true in the Rossini's Women's restroom.

________________________________________

I'd answered the call of nature, flushed, and cleaned up a bit. My panties were totally ruined...but they were the only ones I had with me. Note to self start carrying extra undies...incase of ruination. I exited the stall and joy of joys...who should I encounter but Mini-Barbie. "I always knew you were a whore Stephanie Plum. And look at you here with all those 'men'." She lobbed the opening salvo.

"Ok...Mini-Barbie...Do I Know you?" I asked. She was so fake, who know who she started off as.

"As if you didn't know. I'm Helen Bargalowski, Catherine Bargalowski daughter." She said.

"Oh my God...what have you done to yourself? You look like Snooki the blond version...but at least her tits are real. And her lips...you used to be cute. A little pixie looking thing." I was flabbergasted. My mom was comparing me to this and finding me lacking...is she blind or just crazy? Helen was just a year younger than me, but right now she looks closer to forty.

"You are just jealous. You'd flat chested, and a walking disaster. You wouldn't know how to act like a lady if you read a book about it. And now you are whoring yourself out to a bunch of thugs and loons." She said in her horribly nasal voice.

"Oh please. Jealous of what...Joe Morelli...been there fucked that...was bored out of my skull. You've wanted him all these years, and I bet he doesn't even remember you. Hell the only reason he was willing to bring you out tonight was to try to get the jump on the 'burg grapevine so he looks like the dumper instead of the dumpee." I returned as I washed my hands. "And I'd keep my friends out of your thoughts. Because if you say one more negative thing about them, I will leave you on this floor drowning in your own blood. And blood is all but impossible to get out of that cheap ass fabric."

She gulped and took a step back. "See this is what I mean, you have no class." She rejoined.

I laughed, turning to grab a paper towel. "I have too much class to stay here with you trailer-park Barbie. I'm going back to my table. I hope that when you poke holes in Joe's condoms to get him to marry you, you don't catch anything he may have gotten from Terri or Joyce." Ok...so I don't know for sure that Joe has been with either Joyce or Terri recently, but psychological torture is so much fun. I left her sputtering by the sink wondering how I knew her plans for the night.

________________________________________

When I returned to the table the JLS (Justice League of Stephanie) wanted a rundown of what had happened. They noticed the tramp flouncing off to the restrooms after I headed back. We laughed our way through the rest of the course...God I love stuffed mushrooms. After the waiter brought out our entrees we returned to our real conversation. "Hal, why don't you go next?" I suggested.

"Mine is pretty much nothing like the others. I want to bathe you. Run you a bubble bath and help you into it. Take my time and clean every inch of you. Then I would dry you off and lay you on the bed and starting with your sexy little toes, I'd give you a tongue bath. Worshiping your entire body until finally we made love until we fell asleep in each other's arms." Hal said a bit shyly.

"My...oh my. Hal that was beautiful." Nice to see that I'm not the only one at the table who can still blush. "Bobby? Ohh God." I moaned as I took my first bite of the Chicken Saltimbocca I'd ordered.

"This is actually how mine starts, well not in a restaurant but; all of us together, enjoying a meal...watching and listening to Stephanie eat, even feeding her. Then we strip her naked, and spend the next few hours, days playing with her body, making her cum over and over, until we are all spent and she is basically covered in our jizz." Bobby said.

"Oh...I have one like that...are you guys feeding me desserts?" I asked.

"We can be." Bobby said with a smirk. "Cal, you should go next I think Stephanie will like yours."

"She wouldn't like mine. I mean it starts with a distraction, and ends with her getting fucked against an alley wall." Cal said.

"Actually, I have that one too, Cal. Sometime it's just you and I. sometimes, we forget about the mikes and its broadcast to all of Rangeman. Don't feel bad. Not all of mine are sunshine and roses. Girls like getting fucked hard and fast sometimes just as much as guys do." I assured him, them. "What about yours Tank?" I asked. We paused and discussed some business while the waiter cleared the table and brought our desserts.

"Little Girl. You remember that really short school girl set you saw at Fredericks of Hollywood at the Mall a couple of months back...it involves you wearing it, and sitting in a mock class room. You've been a bad, bad girl; I have to take you over my knee. I turn your sexy little ass fiery red and then take you from behind over a desk." Tank rumbled.

"Check PLEASE!" I signaled the waiter. The guys must have noticed my desperation cause they had us out of the restaurant and into the stretch Hummer, that had materialized to get us here, quicker than you could blink. Once we were all alone, I began my confession. "Tank, I don't want you to think I didn't like your fantasy. Got I loved it. But it...I should just tell you what I was holding back. You know how independent I am, how stubborn I can be?" of course they all nodded. "I want to give it all up. Not for real, just sexually. I want to have you; one of you, all of you; take me. Make me yours. Tie me up and fuck me until I've screamed myself hoarse. Or spanking my ass, like Tank said, and then just lubing my ass up and fucking me there until I'm mindless with pleasure. But the thing is that my pleasure is superfluous...it's a byproduct of your pleasure, but not the main issue." I struggled to find the words for what I wanted. "I can tell you guys, cause I trust you. I trust that if we did something like that, you wouldn't treat me like that in the real world. But, god, the things I imagine you all doing to me." I gasped and shivered.

" Like Bobby, I once had a dream where you had me tied up in one of those swing things I saw at Pleasures Treasures. And you were sucking and biting my nipples until I screamed and came. It hurt so good. Or Cal in that Alley, you had my face pressed against the club wall and was fucking me so hard I got road rash on my cheek. Hal, I have had dreams where you tortured me for hours with small shocks to my breasts and clit. Ranger, you made me crawl around under the table during a briefing blowing the core team until I was so completely full, I couldn't even think of food. Lester, I dreamt of you and Hector taking turns at my body. Fucking me hard and fast until I couldn't even breathe. I mean don't get me wrong...not rape fantasies...I haven't had many of those since I was sixteen and NONE after the playground...but maybe forceful seduction. I can trust you guys not to really force me to do anything. I trust you." I said stridently...conveniently leaving out who I'd never been able to trust." I was breathing hard, so turned on, I was about ready to slide my hand between my legs and give myself a hand. I had to settle for pressing my thighs together trying to get some kind of Friction going.

Thank God the JLS all come equipped with ESP. Lester, sitting on my right and Cal, on my left put their hands on my knees. Spreading my legs as they slid their hands up my thighs. They pulled my legs up over their thighs spreading me fully, showing my drenched coral thong to Ranger and Tank across from us. Quicker than I'd ever seen him move, Ranger was between my legs ripping my thong away. He tossed it to Tank, who smelled it and groaned sexily. I had always thought that someone sniffing my panties would be a gross thing, but I found that so sexy just then, I had to look away. I looked down at Ranger just as he looked up at me; he fastened his eyes on mine and lowered his mouth to my flesh. "Oh God Yes." I shouted. I felt Ranger smile against me. That magic tongue of his started doing pushups on my clit, then sliding down to stab into my wet entrance and sucking gently to drink the wetness accumulated there. I whimpered again as I felt Lester and Cal move their hands out of Ranger's way. Two fingers were plunged into my long unused tunnel. I cried out and arched my back off the bed at the sudden intrusion.

He let me relax for a second or two and then began pumping his fingers quickly in and out, turning his palm up and curling his fingers up behind my pubic bone. "You taste so fucking good, Babe. So sweet and your cunt is so damn tight." In no time, he found my G-spot and I felt my entire abdomen melt into a puddle of goo, as hot arousal shot through me, making me break out in a sweat. He sucked my clit into his mouth and swiped at it with his tongue at lightning speed.

Lester and Cal had managed to get the top of my dress open and down around my waist. The second their hot mouths closed over my nipples, I was gone. I came harder than I even dreamed was possible. Tank's voice rose over even my cries of pleasure. "That's it Little Girl. Fuck you're beautiful when you cum. Can you cum again for us? We want to see that again." My eyes slit open and met his. "Cum again Steph. Now!" he commanded and damn if I wasn't off again.

When I came back to myself, I was in strong arms, the scent of Prada Amber surrounding me as I was being carried into the Elevator in the Garage. I can honestly say I have never wanted to be in the apartment on seven more in my life. I peeked over Cal's shoulder and saw Hector licking Ranger's fingers, on the other side Tank was passing my panties to Hal who sniffed them and put them in his pocket. Around me, they were quietly discussing the order of events to come, I'm pretty sure I am the luckiest woman on the face of the entire planet.