When Latin Women Love Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

When Marianna woke up, peter was gone. For a moment, she thought he'd done the unthinkable and ditched her like last night's conquest...then she chastised herself when he emerged into the bedroom, humming a rap song and carrying a tray containing soft-boiled eggs, buttered bread and two cups of coffee. When she laughed and asked him where he got the nerve to get so comfortable around her place, Peter grinned and told her that he was just doing what his fellow Americans did when they went someplace new. They made themselves at home regardless of what the locals thought. Marianna laughed and threw a pillow at him, and when he jumped on the bed, she got ready for yet another American invasion as he got on top of her and they began making love. Still the best way to start the day...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
12