When Love Comes Along.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob smiled at Mary, "Honey, Pat thinks you need to go to a beauty parlor for a makeover that will take several hours. I find that hard to believe, how do you improve perfection? Anyway, she has a beautician who will come here and do some work on your hair and makeup if you can't get to the beauty shop. Let me make a call and see how the timetable is with the donor."

Bob pushed a speed dial and waited a moment, then he said, "Hey Jack, any change with the donor? – OK, It may be tomorrow then. OK, did you advise the others? Yeah! I have been on the phone for a while. Thanks Jack."

"Is everything on track for tomorrow?" Mary asked, then shuddered and tears coursed down her cheeks. "God, I feel so bad hoping another child will die to save the life of Willy. What kind of horrible person am I?"

Bob hugged her tighter, "Sweetheart, you are a perfectly normal mother who is in a position that no parent should ever have to be in. I can only imagine how much pressure you must be under. I know it is tearing me apart arranging this whole thing. I wish there were some way I could take all of your pain and anxiety away from you and into my body instead. I hate seeing you suffer. And watching Willy get excited about fishing, I knew he was using that as a pain fighter, he was focusing on something to take his mind off the hurt. He is a strong willed person; I know he gets that from his momma."

Forty-five minutes later Mary said, "Bobby, I love cuddling here with you but I saw a car pull in, a lady is coming aboard with a huge case. Jason , please go help her."

The woman entered and said her name was Silvia and that Pat had sent her. Mary and Bob had separated and Bob introduced everyone. He said, "I think the best place for you to do your work is in the Master Stateroom dressing area, follow me." He led them into a large suite, through a parlor and through a large bedroom. He pointed to a side of the dressing room that was obviously made for a woman. There was a large counter and sink with a large vanity area surrounded by mirrors and adjustable lighting.

Silvia said, "Wow! This is absolutely perfect." She looked at Bob, "Has it ever been used?"

"Not really."

"Well then, when we do her makeup I will stock all these spaces with this girl's colors. How do you want her to look. She is very lovely with the tiny bit of makeup she is using now. Are you looking for real glamour or the girl next door, wholesome look?"

Bob smiled, "Mary has the final say, but I love her the way she is now. I say just accent and fine tune the look she has. Above all make it something she can replicate easily without too much effort but can glamorize for an evening out. She is a very busy mother and working girl. I'll let the two of you to work it out."

Bob left and Mary smiled and said, "I do want to learn to do a truly elegant look for formal evenings."

Silvia washed and cleaned Mary's face, "Damn girl, I would give everything I have for a complexion like yours. You don't need to use a foundation, your skin is perfect, without a single flaw, how do you care for it?"

"I just use a cleanser and then a moisturizer before I go to bed. I never use heavy makeup."

"Honey, I'm going to keep it that way, almost everything we are going to use will be put on with a fluffy brush, very lightly. We won't start on your face until we get your hair in shape. I think your husband loves your ponytail so we will keep that for every day. We can go to a French crown braid for evenings. Now come over to the sink and I will wash your hair then trim the split ends. Your hair is beautiful too."

Two hours later Bob, Willy, Suzy, George , and Jason were setting around the dinner table talking when Suzy looked up, her jaw fell, then she said "Jesus Christ, look at that." They all turned to see Mary walk in the salon. She wore a black formal gown that appeared to be black lace painted on her upper body and displaying the cleavage between her perfect 'D' Cup breasts in a deep 'V' neckline, then fitted tightly down to her waist and snugly over her hips then flared out to a floor length skirt. Her hair was up in a crown braid. She wore gold sandals with thin high heels. She walked like a high fashion model on a runway, she had a smile on her beautiful face as she paraded around the table. She stopped in front of Bob. She smiled sweetly, "Will this do for my hostess duties?"

Bob stood and took her hands; he looked her up and down, then whispered in a state of awe, "That will do for a State Dinner at the White House! You are truly magnificent, I would be the proudest man in the world with you on my arm at any formal function you can name."

A tear rand down her cheek, "Do you really like it?"

"Momma, Momma, you look real pretty." Shouted Willy.

Mary stooped and hugged Willy and gently kissed his forehead, "Willy, I have to look nice for my two guys, you and Mr. Bobby."

Bob looked in her eyes, 'Bobby' is fine."

Suzy said, "Gee Boss, you hate it when anyone calls you 'Bobby'."

Bob smiled, "Not when Mary says it. When she says it in that low sultry voice it makes my knees weak. I think I.." Bob was silenced by a small finger gently placed on his lips.

"Do not say something you don't mean Mr. Bobby. I have witnesses."

"Sweetheart you are the most beautiful female I have seen in my whole life. You are everything any man could ever want. If I were ten years younger I would sweep you off your feet." Mary turned and slowly walked back to the master cabin. Suzy jumped up and ran after her. She found Mary standing with her head bent forward and tears flowing from her eyes. Silvia was staring at her. Silvia said, "What happened?"

Suzy said, "We have a situation here that is going to take a little work. Bob just told Mary he would sweep her off her feet if he were younger. Mary has been in love with Bob for years. My brothers and I were talking about how much Bob is in love with this girl. He never takes his eyes off of her. He worries and frets when he can't see her. We have seen him with many women including an ex-wife and none of them turned him on like she does. He is in love and doesn't realize it yet."

Silvia said, "Well there is still hope then. Right?"

Mary's head jerked up. "Do you think so?"

Suzy grinned, "I wouldn't hesitate a second to bet my life on it. It will kill him if you leave. He loves you very, very, much. He loves Willy too. Now what we need to do is dress you in another sexy outfit and model it for him. Act as if nothing happened."

Mary looked up, "We bought a cute little outfit with stretch velvet curvy jeans in royal purple, it has matching cami and a v-necked sweater. I can wear it with black stretch high heeled boots or ankle strapped pumps. Hey, Pat made me get a tiny little flirty sundress I can wear with strappy sandals. Then I have a beautiful sexy business suit, Navy blue with a white blouse, I have pumps or boots to go with it. I even have a sweet little pink linen suit. I have lots of casual separates too. Pat wouldn't let mw get anything that wasn't pretty sexy."

Silvia said, "Let's do them all, she'll knock his eyes out."

Suzy agreed, "We need her in cute, sweet stuff too. Remember, dinner will be soon. I'll find outfits in her cabin and bring them here while you change her hair style. I know the boss remarked on how he liked her hair straight or in a ponytail. I think those are the only ways he has seen it until a minute ago."

Mary modeled a series of outfits that convinced everyone that she was sexy and beautiful in anything she put on. Bob raved about each outfit and when she was finished he asked if she had gotten a bikini or a negligee. She smiled and said she was saving them in case a boyfriend asked her to go to the beach. Bob stared at her for a moment then walked out on the stern deck for several minutes then came back in and walked up to her and said, "Mary, would you consider going on a date with me when we get things straightened out with Willy and I? I know I am a lot older than you are, but would that make a huge difference to you?"

"Yes, Bobby, your age would make a difference, I like older men and I would love to be with you any time. Actually, I only like one old guy, YOU!"

Bobby looked in her eyes and reached for her hands, pulling her into his arms saying, "Mary, I am in love with you. I know this is very sudden but I can't stand the idea of you being with someone else. If you will let me I will put a ring on your finger in two minutes. It is a lovely old ring that my mother and grandmother wore. Will you marry me?"

Mary giggled, "Of course I'll marry you, I have loved you for years. I never thought it would really happen but I do love you." She pulled Bob's face down and pressed her lips to his. The group in the Salon clapped and cheered. Suzy hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I told you! I'm so damned happy for you. I guess I'll have to curtsy before I address you now." Mary looked around and saw Willy looking up at Bobby.

Willy said, "Are you going to be my Daddy now?"

"Yes Willy, You will be my son and my best buddy. Now let me run and get a ring for your mother's finger before she changes her mind."

"Momma won't do that, she told me this afternoon that she loves you very much. She never said that 'bout anyone but me before."

Bobby was back quickly and placed the ring on Mary's finger. It fit perfectly and she loved the ring, it was a large single older cut diamond in an antique mounting.

Mary smiled up at Bobby, "I love this ring. The stone is beautiful and a light blue color that matches my eyes.

"Yes dear, it is a very rare old stone. It weighs a hair over five carats."

The other ladies crowded around to see the ring. Samantha turned to Jason, her husband, and said. "Why didn't you get me one like that?"

"Honeygirl, the corner store was out of them that day."

"OK Baby, I love the one you did get me." Samantha smiled at Suzy, "Girl, your brother is still pretty damned fast on his feet."

"He always was pretty slick."

After dinner Bobby took Mary to his cabin to talk about how they wanted to proceed with the wedding. George took Willy to Willy's cabin at get him ready for bed and to give him his pain medications. The other members of the crew retired to the forward crew lounge and mess hall. Suzy helped Silvia clean up the ladies dressing room and hang Mary's dresses in the closets by the dressing room. After they left Mary and Bobby lost interest in talking and worked hard at getting better acquainted. Teaching each other how they liked to be kissed and caressed was an ongoing project requiring much further study. Mary finally confessed that she was very tired and Bobby escorted her to her cabin. He told her they were going to be very busy in the morning. Getting Willy's problem organized was the first priority. Next was going to his office in town where they would meet his attorney and his assistant to get her listed as a member of the company and on their health care and retirement programs; set up some trusts that would see that she nor Willy would have to worry about money again.

Bobby awoke about 4 am and grinned to find a warm little body snuggled against his back. He could feel her gentle breath on his shoulder and he thought of the wonderful things he would do to awaken Mary in the morning, then he fell asleep again.

Bob awoke in the morning alone in bed. He heard a slight noise and looked over to see Mary, dressed in a pastel yellow suit and applying her makeup. He started to get up when he realized his cock was as hard as a rock. He slept in the nude and there was nothing nearby to cover himself with except one of the pillows from the bed. He smiled and greeted a giggling Mary as he walked past her. Mary said, "Good morning Dear, nice outfit."
Bob walked back out a few minutes later wearing a short terry robe. He looked her over and said, "Beautiful, simply beautiful, I didn't know you had moved in with me."

Mary smiled happily, "Why not, I realized this morning that the girls put all my makeup and new clothes in here.

You need to get dressed so we can get going. You had a call from a Dr. Quaid, he said that the latest estimate is this evening. He said you would know what he means. I assume that is in reference to the donor."

"Yes, you are correct. Damn! All I can think about is ripping all your clothes off and making mad passionate love to you."

Mary looked at him, "Oh shit! I knew I should wake you up earlier, but you looked so sweet sleeping I just gave you a blow job. Mmmmm delicious too!"

Bobby growled and reached for her but she dodged him and ran off giggling. "Your breakfast is ready, you gave me mine."

Bob grinned as he quickly dressed, life was never going to be dull with Mary around. He loved the thought. He hurried into the Main salon and saw Mary and Willy smiling at him. Mary stood and held her arms open for a hug. He stopped and looked at them. He felt a swelling of emotion flow through his body, he hugged Mary then kissed her passionately He lifted Willy and gently hugged him and kissed his cheek. They sat and ate a nice breakfast. When they were through Bob looked at Sammi in the kitchen, she was watching to see if they needed anything, "Please see if George is available." Sammi nodded and George appeared in a moment as if by magic.

Bob said, "Good morning George, I have a project for you this morning. Willy says he has had all his meds and feels very good. I know you catch some nice Brim and Shellcrackers under the dock here. I wanted to do this myself but I need to take Miss Mary several places. Could you take my best buddy, Willy, and show him how to catch a fish? He has never caught one. I don't see any good reason for him to wait any longer, do you?"

"No suh, ah would be happy to do that fo' him." Come on youngun', let's go."

Willy looked up at Bob, "I'm gonna go fishin' right now? Momma did you hear? I'm goin' fishin'."

"Yes Sweetie, now you listen to Mr. George and do exactly what he says. Catch enough for your lunch." Mary looked at George, "It has been a very long time since he has been swimming so act accordingly. Thank you, he is going to love this."

"Ma'am, don't you worry, I'll look after him like he was my own."

Mary and Bob had a busy morning. Mary was very impressed with Bob's offices. She signed a lot of papers and ended up with a folder full of copies. Bob was in constant contact with the doctors at the cancer clinic and Bob had everything ready to go as soon as the donor was pronounced dead.

They made another stop at Pat's to pick up a dozen things that had been altered for Mary. When they were leaving Pat dragged Bob off to the side. Pat whispered, "Robert Patrick Murphy, you grab that girl and marry her as quick as you can. I love her and she loves you, she will be perfect for you."

Bob looked at her, "You are right and I know it. I put a ring on her finger last night."

"What? I can't believe I didn't notice. I have to go see." Pat ran after Mary and grabbed her hand, "OH MY GOD! Look at that beautiful rock, that thing would choke a horse. Congratulations Honey." They hugged and Mary just grinned and said she was happier than she had ever been in her life. Bob's phone rang and he stepped aside and talked for a minute. He looked at Mary, "Hon, it's only a matter of minutes. We have to go. Jason, we need to get back and be ready to get little Willy and haul ass when we get the call."

When they got back to the boat and entered the salon Willy ran to them, "Mommy, Daddy, come see the fish I caught. They are beautiful!" Sammi showed them four nice pan fish and a two pound bass. George had taken some shots with a digital camera of Willy holding up all the fish. He had printed them out on the ship's computer and they were excellent.

There were several suitcases sitting by the door to the aft deck. Jason, Suzy and George entered and Jason said they were ready to go. The suitcases and hanging cloths containers for the Boss and Miss Mary were in the limo.

Suzy took Mary by the arm and said, "Ma'am, I packed a makeup case for you and put it in the limo to go with you in the Learjet. The rest will be on Tach where she joins us in Tampa of course. I'll have a few more of your things with me when we get to Tampa later with the cars."

Mary smiled at the girl, "Thank you Honey, I saw the Rolls parked out front with a Lincoln, could you take me for a ride in the Rolls?"

Bob said, "That's a great idea, don't go very far and keep your phones on."

Suzy put Mary in the rear of the gleaming black car. It moved off smoothly and silently. Mary noticed a phone hanging on the side of the lovely burled oak and cut glass portable bar. She lifted the phone and Suzy answered. "Yes Ma'am?"

"Suzy, how the hell do you open the window between us?"

"I'll do it, Ma'am."

When the window was down Mary asked her to stop so she could ride up front with Suzy.

Mary waited until the car was in motion again then said, "Honey, when it is just you and I, it is we girlfriends together, right? So forget the Miss and Ma'am stuff, OK?"

"Ok! So how do ya like the ride?"

"Oh! It is so cool and elegant, I love it, but I think it is a bit much for going to WalMart or the Family Dollar Store."

"You right girl, but you can't beat it when I have on my Dove Gray chauffeuse uniform with cap and gloves when we pull up to a high end salon or boutique and I run around and open the door for you. If you want I can open the door to the shop, follow you around and carry your selections. Classy, big time!"

Mary giggled, "Oh! We couldn't do that, could we?"

Suzy laughed, "Damned right we can Mrs. Hottsy Tottsy Murphy, to be. 'Richest girl in town.' You will set the standards for 'High Class' in this town and most of Florida. Most of them folks will recognize you from all your glamour pictures that will be in the Fashion and Society sections of the Sunday papers."

Mary giggled, "Or maybe we can get a pink Limo and put you in a pink uniform!"

"Yeah, baby, with super high heels and a micro mini skirt. He he he! We gonna turn some heads fo' sure!"

Mary's cell phone rang and she blanched, "Yes Dear. We are less than a mile away. Here we come." She looked at Suzy, "Hurry girl! It's time."

Two days later Mary sat in an uncomfortable hospital chair between the beds holding her two guys. She carefully watched as they both slept quietly, they were both breathing easily with the soft hiss of the oxygen flowing into the canulla each had in his nose. She glanced up and checked the readings on each monitor, everything was in the safe range. Willy's readings were the most critical, the greatest danger was from rejection of the new kidneys. Getting the levels of the immunosuppressive drugs adjusted properly was very important. Those levels had to be maintained by the correct dose taken by mouth in precisely 12 hour intervals. So far everything was working as hoped for. She checked the bag for the catheter from Willy's bladder. It was still red with blood in the urine but paler than it had been initially. The kidneys were both functioning, rejection was the main fear.

Bobby on the other hand was getting restless and chaffing at the inactivity. Mary loved sitting in the chair and holding his big hand in both of hers. She really adored her fiancée; she knew he was largely responsible for her son's transplant, without him it would not have happened. She turned her head when she heard Bob lick and softly smack his lips as he awoke, he blinked his eyes and looked at her smile then matched it with one of his own, "How is Willy?" he whispered.

"Just fine Sweetheart. How do you feel?"

"I feel ready to get this damned thing out of my nose; grab you and have my way with you in this narrow bed."

Mary giggled, "We better not, the nurses would all want some too, and I am a greedy little bitch, I won't share."

123456...9