When Love Comes Along.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care, I have dreamed of you all night and most of yesterday." He noticed Mary had an exaggerated pout on her sweet face. "What's with the sad face, girl?"

"You used to want me all the time, I must be slipping."

"You little devil, wait until I get you back aboard Tach. You will find out how much I want you, you little minx."
A soft little voice said, "Daddy, please don't be mad with Momma she loves you very much."

"Oh! Willy, we were only teasing each other. I love your Mother and I love you too, son. How do you feel this morning?"

"I feel a little shaky but lot's better than I did yesterday. I think I'll be ready to go fishing tomorrow."

"Willy, Buddy, I am afraid it will be longer than that, as you know our bodies are made so they reject, or get rid of, foreign objects in our bodies, such as thorns or dirt in wounds and your body thinks your new kidneys are foreign objects. You are taking medicines to stop that reaction but we don't know how strong that reaction will be yet. We have to be very careful because if your body goes into a full rejection it can be hard to stop. Your job is to stay calm and let your body get strong and accept those new kidneys and let them do their jobs and purify your blood."

"I know Daddy but it is hard because I want to go fishing again."

"Hey, I'm going to take you next time. I promise I will be with you this time. We can fish some on the way back to Central Florida and our home dock. There is good bottom fishing in the Gulf and then there is great trolling along the Keys and in the Gulf Stream all the way to up to Jacksonville."

Willy smiled, "For Dolphin and Sailfish, Daddy?"

"Yes partner and we'll fish for Cobia, Red and Black Grouper and maybe even some Red Snapper. There are hundreds different fish out there. Now you relax and gain your strength so you can fight all those fish."

"Don't tease me Daddy, I know some of those fish are too big for me to handle."

"Son, I am not teasing you; I intend to be beside you someday when you catch all those fish."

Willy had a smile on his face as his eyes drifted closed. They heard him weakly murmur, "Mommy and I were sure lucky when our Daddy found us."

Mary squeezed Bobby's hand when she saw tears run down the big man's cheeks.

Three days later Bobby and Mary sat in the salon aboard Tach after an early dinner. Bob was feeling better and was delighted to be home. Mary was pleased to have him home and looked forward to being with him. Both of them missed being with Willy but felt comfortable because George was with Willy for the night, not that the hospital staff wasn't monitoring him constantly, but they knew George worshiped the boy too.

Bobby glanced at Mary, "Sweetie, you have to be exhausted from being in the hospital for so long, I never woke up when you were not there beside us. I think we both need to get some rest."

"Yes dear, but we are going to sleep. I want to just cuddle with you all night. I know you are still in pain from the incision and the trauma to your body from having part of your lung removed. The old method of doing that required three or four weeks of recovery in a hospital. This is only the fourth day since your operation. I will not let you exert yourself. I love you and I desperately need to make love to you. But Willy and I need you healthy, we want you with us for many, many, years, and I need you to give me more children. OK?"

"Girl those are my fervent wishes too. Now let's both get some rest so we can go see Willy."

Mary rushed to Bobby and threw her arms around his neck.

"Oh, Bobby, I love you so damned much! She kissed him passionately on the lips, her tongue searching for his. She took his hand and led him to the Master Cabin and helped him undress. She smiled up at him as she dropped his pants, "I know you love to sleep in the nude so I will join you like that. Pat bought me lots of sexy nighties I'll have to wear for you someday; or really some night."

Mary removed the dressings below his armpit and checked the inch and a half long scar there. It was pink in the immediate vicinity of the scar. It looked good; the special adhesive or glue used to close the wound was starting to drop off in a few small spots. There was no sign of any blood. She decided to leave the dressing off for a while.

Bob watched her caring for him, her gentleness and tender touches followed by her bright smile reassured him that all was well. Nothing about this operation had been anywhere near as bad as he had expected. He fought against his raging desire to make love to this sweet little girl beside him. He knew deep inside him that she was right. He needed to rest. He let his eyes close for a second.

Bob awoke with a slight start. It was dark in the cabin; he looked up at the numbers projected on the ceiling by his alarm clock. 4:36 AM. He turned his head to see what was on his shoulder. It was a mass of golden hair, Mary! Bob gently pressed his lips to her forehead. He heard a soft sigh, "Mmmmm, I love that."

"I love you, Honey, Don't you ever sleep?"

"Sure I do, but I am so attuned to you that I awaken if you make the slightest move. I am the same way if I am near Willy, he moves I wake up. I can't help it. I love my two guys and I have to be ready to help them if they need me."

"Mary, I need you."

She giggled, "That's not what I meant." He felt her little hand gently slide along his flat bare belly and touch his thick pubic thatch. He felt her hand tremble as it moved on to touch his rock hard cock. Her hand gripped his cock and slowly and tenderly felt her way up to the top of his erection. She sat up and pulled back the sheet. "My God, are they all that big?"


Bob grinned, "I don't really know, I understand that I am above average."

She turned, her eyes wide, "Can I take that whole thing inside me?"

"Honey, I sure hope so, because that is where he belongs. I promise that I will never hurt you."

"I can't wait for that to happen. Oh! No, I must wait. I don't want to hurt you. Does it hurt when I touch you?"

"No, Dear girl, I love it when you touch him. You can play with him all you want."

"You should be resting. But I do love the way he feels. I can feel your pulse in him. You will have to teach me everything. I need to be able to please you and keep you happy. I know that men love blow jobs but I don't exactly know how to do one. I promise to learn when you are stronger. Now kiss me, we need to sleep some more, so we can have an early breakfast and go see Willy."

In the morning she smiled at him. You can't take a shower until tomorrow. I guess I will just have to give you a sponge bath. I know how to do that, I watched the cute nurse clean you when you came out of the operating room. I wasn't supposed to be in your room but I talked her in to it. You were soft then, I didn't think you were so huge and your balls were hanging down, now they are pulled up underneath. It scares me a little."

"You have really never seen an aroused man before have you?"

"No. I sure haven't, I am excited and aroused myself now from looking at you. Kiss me please. Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! God that feels good! I love you so much. I can't wait. Please get better fast."

Bob pulled her to his chest, "I love you too! We can make love without hurting me if you do all the work; that way if it starts to hurt you can control it."

"What do I need to do?"

"First crawl up over my face and put your little pussy where I can kiss and lick you so you become slippery and wet inside. That's good. Up a bit more. Just right, now drop down slowly so I can reach you. Mluf! Slurp! Slurp."

"Oh Bobby! Yes! That is wonderful! It's so damned good. WOW! Please don't ever stop!"

"OK girl, you are plenty wet, now slide back down until you feel the tip of my cock touch your pussy, then guide him in with your hand."

"Yes Bobby Dear, unh hunh, there it is, I feel him now. Oh! I don't think he will fit. Oh! Wait! There he goes, he is in a little bit. Let me try and get lined up a little better. Yes, he slipped in more then! Ah! He is tight but he feels good, he doesn't hurt. Yes, he is slipping in further. OH yes! He feels so good now, I love it. Ah yes, that feels wonderful, he is really filling me now! I never thought it would feel this good, I think he is almost all the way in. How does it feel to you Honey?"

"It feels great, try sitting up straighter and see how that feels."

"Oh! Unhuh! Yes! He's all the way in now."

"Now just stay still for a minute 'til you adjust to his size. Then you can start moving up and down on him. YEAH!! Just like that! Go slower or faster, whatever feels best to you. Damn that's good. Oh! Girl, you have got it now! You feel so very, very damned good. How about you?"

"Unh! Wait a second, I'mmmm havvvvinnnggg annn orgassssm, nowwwww! And another one! Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She slowed to a stop, she leaned forward and pressed her soft lips to his, moaning softly. "Let me recover from the most wonderful orgasm of my entire life and we will go again. OK?"

She felt him start to rotate his hips, gently thrusting in and out. It was good, damned good! She raised up a bit and gave him more room to move. His strokes were longer and felt even better. He was thrusting harder now, really thumping into her mound and bumping against her clit harder. He slowed and she felt his hot sperm coat her sheath. He shuddered and she felt him stop moving as a thunderous orgasm crashed through her body and she collapsed on his body. When she recovered she slipped off of him and kissed him passionately again then lifted, "Are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No Darling, I loved every single second of it. How about you, was it as good as you had hoped?"

"It was wonderful, much better than I thought it would be. I felt that we were truly connected, that we were melded into one person. I didn't get enough of you though! I want you really healthy, wow!"

Several hours later Bobby was much better and his doctor told him he was cleared for any reasonable activity. Mary and Bobby looked at each other and grinned. The doctor laughed and said, "Yes, that too!"

Willy's check up was just as good. The doctors were amazed at how rapidly he was recovering. He had full function in both kidneys. There were no signs of any rejection or infection. Bob and Mary met with Willy's Transplant Team. The team informed them that they thought that they would be able to release Willy in another week if he continued to improve at the same rate. The immunosuppressive drugs were being reduced in strength every day. The fact that he had a very experienced private RN with him was a big factor in their considerations.

Bob informed them that their plan was to go home to North Central Florida by boat.

Mary interrupted, "Folks, I need to explain, this is a huge boat, I call it a ship, with a crew of twelve, not counting our personal aids, body guards, and maids. Mr. Murphy has arraigned for a Helicopter to be available within an hour, where ever we are, if there is a problem. Our reason for choosing this mode of travel is twofold, first, we are living aboard her here in Tampa, and the ship IS our home normally. Second, it is my son's dream to catch a large fish. We plan on fishing in several places on the way home where his chances are excellent."

The head of the Team smiled, "Do you have room for a couple of doctors to go with you? Just kidding!"

Bob grinned, "Yeah! No more than eight though."

"Do you really have room for that many people?"

"Yes." Answered Bob, "We have a Master Suite, a Second Suite, four guest staterooms and four guest cabins, all are double occupancy with private bath."

One of the Doctors said, "I guess that beautiful old Rolls Royce we see in the parking lot at all hours belongs to you?"

"Yes, that is my sweet Mary's favorite car; I don't use it much because if I am at all tired, it is so smooth and quiet, I fall asleep if we go very far."

A week later Tach was 60 miles off shore in the Gulf of Mexico drifting over a rough rock and coral bottom. Willy and half the crew watched the rods as the baits dragged along just above the bottom. Suddenly Willy screamed when one of the rods bent over sharply. Bob grabbed the rod and felt the strength of the fish. He grinned, "Come on Willy, this one is for you, Buddy." Willy fought the fish like a pro, Bob was helping and coaching him. The boy would scream and laugh when the fish would yank harder on the line. Eventually Willy prevailed and brought a nice 20 lb Red Snapper to the surface where one of the crew reached down with a hook fastened to a long pole and gaffed the fish. By the time Willy had his fish aboard his mother was yelping as she fought a fish. Her fish was about the same size as Willy's. Bob, Suzy, Sammi, and George all caught nice fish too.

Not wanting to tire Willy too much they pulled in the lines after he caught his second fish. They cruised on south toward the Keys. It was just getting dark when Tach stopped and dropped anchor on a reef a few miles west of Loggerhead Key near the Dry Tortugas islands. Willy had gotten a nice nap and rest on the way south and was excited about trying some night fishing. The action there was fast and furious. The family and most of the crew fished, bringing in large Grouper, African Pompano, King Mackerel, Snappers and even one giant 400+ pound Goliath Grouper (Jew Fish.) which was a protected fish and had to be released. Sammi said she was happy about that because she didn't have a frying pan big enough for the 8 foot long fish.

At Midnight everyone had enough fishing. Willy was a very happy lad and Bob carried him to his bunk. George put Willy to bed. Mary was exhausted too. She had been the most fortunate angler, pulling in fish after fish, including the giant Jewfish. The anchor was pulled in and Tach cruised eastward slowly. The next morning found Willy watching baits skip along the surface of the bright blue Gulf Stream. They trolled the baits near a line of floating, orangeish brown, Sargassum Weed. Willy whooped as a Dolphin fish shot from under a patch of weed and hit a bait. Bob handed the rod to Willy. Willy did a fine job of bringing the fish to the boat. Bob had him leave the fish in the water as all the other baits were hit by the other fish in the school of Dolphins. Over thirty fish were caught in short order. Bob and Willy talked it over and decided Willy was more than satisfied with the fish he had caught.

Large chairs and a couch on the bridge of Tach were favorite places for Bob and his new family as they cruised north. Bob explained the operation and navigation of the vessel. Mary was fascinated too and loved cuddling against her lover while he pointed out various ships passing nearby. They saw cruise ships, tankers, freighters, and an aircraft carrier with three destroyers.

It was almost dark when the Tach backed into her dock on Lake George. They were greeted by the people who had brought the cars back from Tampa.

That evening Bob showed Mary a Web Site offering instructions for young ladies entering high society or for those who wanted to better themselves. It featured courses in Manners, Decorum, Planning menus for formal dinners, Shopping for and preparing such meals, Table sittings, Seating protocol, Invitations, Servant training and Management, plus other arts. Mary looked at Bob, "Do you think I need to do that, are you saying I don't already know these things?"

Bob raised his eyebrows, "Baby, I love you with all my cotton pickin' heart, but no, I don't think anyone aboard this vessel knows all this stuff, do you?"

"Of course not Honey, this looks like just what I need. It looks like I can do it all on my computer here at home.

Then I won't embarrass you in front of your friends."

Bob gently kissed her on her cute little nose, "Honey, no one expects any young girl like you to know any of this stuff, much less all of it. You will amaze them with your, beauty, style, and grace along with your management skills."

Mary looked up at him, "That is what I want. I want you to be proud of me."

"Little girl, I am always proud of you, you have a natural beauty, grace, and honesty that charms everyone you meet. You genuinely care about people and it shows. I just want you to hear people say, "Bob Murphy has the most beautiful and stylish wife in the world."

Mary smiled, "That would be wonderful, but I would rather hear someone say, "Bob Murphy's wife takes better care of him than any wife in the world."

Bob stared into her eyes, "That's what happens when love comes along."

Mary giggled, "Pick me up and carry me to our bed and I'll show you what happens when love comes along."

"No! Run for it, the last one on the bed naked gets the bottom."

Mary laughed as she ran pulling her blouse over her head. She said, "There is no looser, I love it all, top, bottom, front or back." Mary hit the big king sized bunk first, by ½ a second. Bob rolled on his back and said, "How do you want me, Sugar?"

She giggled, "I really want you on top, I like to start with you on top in the Missionary position, then, after I climax a few times, I like you on your back for some Cowgirl riding. I like anything else you can think of in between. Like Doggy, 69, or back door."

"What? We have never done back door."

"You never asked, I will do anything with you, but we have to buy a strap-on for me first."

"WHAT?"

"Well, you don't think I'll let you do that to ME do you?" Mary giggled again.

Bobby pulled her tightly to his chest, "OK, I'll do anything you want."

Mary gently took his face between her small hands, "You really mean that don't you, you must really love me. I was just teasing you about the strap-on cock. I have never even seen one, one of the girls told me about them. But if you are going to do me anally, I want the real you, not a piece of plastic. We'll save the plastic cock for when I do you. Giggle! Oh! Bobby, you are so much fun to tease."

Bobby pushed Mary onto her back and was between her legs in a second. She shrieked when she saw him dive, open mouthed, for her pussy. His lips surrounded her pussy and he sucked hard. Her hips involuntarily bucked up to increase the pressure of his mouth. His lips spread more and his flat tongue swiped the length of her slit several times.

Then it plunged deeper in her hot wet, juicy, vagina, causing an electric shock to flash through her body. Bob was the first to show her the pleasures of oral sex and she truly loved the sensations he gave her with his mouth. She reached down and grasped his head, pulling him up over her.

"Inside me, I want to feel your big cock inside me now my love. Fuck me now!" Her legs were widely spread and she was ready for him. She felt the spongy, yet hard, head of his cock spread the lips guarding her vaginal tunnel, then pop inside. He paused and watched her face until the frown lines between her eyes disappeared then he thrust slowly and firmly inside and stopped with his cock deep inside her and his pubes pressing against her clitoris.

This was the feeling that always started her first major orgasm of the session. Other lighter spasms of sheer pleasure delighted her on each thrust. She knew she would never get her fill of this man. The gentle pounding seemed to last forever before she heard him say, "Sweet Cowgirl, if you want to ride him, now is the time."

"Yes, let me do you now my Darling Horsy. He lifted off of her and she moved to the side of the bed so he could get in the center on his back. She grinned, "OK, let me get my hat, boots, spurs, and whip and I'll be ready to ride." She giggled as his head jerked up. She kissed his lips tenderly, giggled again and said, "Oh, Sweetie pie, you know I could never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much to do that." She kissed him again and lifted her leg across his thighs and sat facing him. She lifted and moved over his rigid cock, then slipped down over him, yelling, "Hi ho Paint! Let's get where we ain't!" Mary laughed and wiggled her little ass on his cock. She yelled again, "Eeee hah! Santa Flush! Cleans yo' teeth without a brush! Gitty up horsey."

123456...9