When Moonlight Shines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," One of the older guys in the class began, "My thought is that someone can't be dead and alive at the same time. It's one or the other so if they are moving around then they aren't dead. If they aren't dead then it can't be necrophilia, plain and simple." The teacher nodded and pointed towards a young Goth girl.

"It isn't illegal in anyway if they're consenting adults. The problem with necrophilia is that the corpse isn't giving consent so it's rape. So as long as they both want it then have at it."

"Interesting, does anyone have another view?" A tall skinny dude was the only one to raise his hand.

"Its necrophilia because you can't unkill someone, just like you can't uncook an egg. Even if they're alive again they're still dead, they're just a walking corpse."

"Yeah but if its classical movie Vampirism, then you're throwing supernatural forces into the equation of life and death." A black girl spoke up from the back, "Once you throw supernatural elements into it, all bets are off." The teacher nodded his agreement before pointing towards another young Goth girl in the corner.

"Yeah, wasn't it Dr. Frankenstein that declared it's alive? Reanimation is like pressing a reset button."

"It seems that you're all forgetting the important part of Vampire lore." The teacher said softly, the whole classroom suddenly turning their attention to him.

"Vampire's are savage, bloodsuckers. If they wanted to have sex with you, then they'd drain your blood, and turn you into one of them. Then it wouldn't matter if it was necrophilia or not, you're not human." A bunch of girls started yelling rebuttals like, "They aren't savage", "They don't have to drink blood" and "They're not monsters just misunderstood".

After class Garrett and Stephanie were just walking towards her house silently.

"Do you have your answer?" She asked him with a smile.

"I'm still going to need some time to warm up to the idea of sex with Vampire chick. Even thought she is hot, and apparently bendy."

"You mean you have test her to see if she's telling the truth."

"I thought we decided that you were going to do the testing."

"Why don't we get Greg and Rob to do it?" They both chuckled at that before going their separate ways.

12