When She Tries To Deceive

Story Info
She uses me to fool her parents.
4.7k words
4.26
21.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she tries to deceive

My name is Mike, actually it's Michael Vanderbilt Archibald Gordon, but obviously Mike is better. I have no family due to a private airplane crash when I was 15 that took my parents and both sets of grandparents. My parents and grandparents left me very well off and with no living relatives, an older friend of my grandfather, Uncle Harry, a retired attorney, was appointed my guardian. I was to learn later that Harry was a financial genius. When I was 20 he passed away with no heirs, and he left me his substantial estate as well.

I was very good in school and graduated from high school when I was 16.

I entered a large mid-western university at the tender age of 16. I lasted two years before I became bored and disillusioned with our educational system. Like many young men, I decided that many of the courses that I had to take were "worthless." It also did not help that I had experienced a gold digger girlfriend just after my eighteenth birthday. She led me on to believe that I was a sex god, I was virgin up to then, and that anything that I wanted to do was what she wanted. The sex was fantastic and she was up to do anything. From her I learned what kink was. One night while using her computer I accidentally saw an email to her sister that she was trying to have me get her pregnant so that she could marry me for my money. Another greedy narcissistic bitch. I was crushed and wanted to run away. The only women that I felt that I could trust were self declared whores and they became my rare choice for partners after that. At least I knew what they were after.

When I left school, I was barely 18 and had no idea what to do with myself. Talking to Harry and having heard many of his stories of his time in the service, I decided to enlist. After training, I was sent into several combat areas. I must have been doing something right as after on especially and bloody episode, I was called into my commander's office and informed that if I wanted the promotion, I would shortly be First Lieutenant Gordon. It seems that a purple heart and a silver star allow you to jump past Second Lieutenant. I received my commission and a command and after just over three more years overseas, I was shipped home. Going home was not great with 4 months in the hospital recovering from my last wounds. After my release from the hospital I decided to resign my active commission and go into the reserves. I figured that I had enough active duty time. I felt that with 4 purple hearts, 2 bronze stars, 1 silver stars and a nomination for a Congressional Medal of Honor to accompany my last purple heart I may have run out of luck.

Here I should probably describe myself. I am just over 6 feet and weigh about 185 pounds. Short dark hair, clean shaven and in better shape than ever in my life, excepting a few scars on my body. For those who need to know my cock is not gigantic, only about 7 inches or a bit longer but with some pretty good thickness. Now at the age of 23 and much wiser than I was just 5 years earlier I felt that higher education might have some real purpose even though with my money I really did not need to work. I had taken quite a few courses while in the service and with life experience credits, I eventually enrolled as a senior at a good central Florida university. I was on track to graduate in 9 months with both a BS and Master degrees.

I tried to stay below the radar while in school as I had been scorched a couple of times dating after finding out that the young women in question turned out to be after my now sizeable fortune rather than me. Thinking ahead, I had also purchased a large home on the Florida Gulf coast to be used after I graduated. I felt that I could do some consulting and charitable work from here as I had now decided to use some of my money for the good of others. The house was not done to my now somewhat traditional taste, so I hired a young contractor, a partially disabled vet that I had met overseas, to renovate the house and to install a new and useful pool to replace the little kidney shaped one that existed. He promised it would be done before graduation. That is where I planned to live my life.

The apartment house where I lived while at school was entirely inhabited by university students. After about a month there I took notice of one coed, Jenny, she lived down the hall from me. She was about 5 foot 4 inches tall and about 110 pounds. Her face and body were to die for. I looked a lot, but due to my voluntary celibacy, I did not touch and left her alone. Every time I saw her though I had the strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I became friendly with other students in some of my classes and we often had drinks and ate together. I even went to some of the local parties. Often I would see my neighbor, Jenny. We eventually ran into each other enough that we would sit and talk over a coffee or a beer. Sometimes we would share a pizza in my apartment or hers. I liked her and we became friends, but due to my past and her shyness that was it. I did not want to damage our friendship by going any further regardless of how attracted to her I was. I often finished my time with her and went home with a bad case of blue balls and had to beat off often more than once a night.

When it came to things technical, Jenny was helpless. She was smart as a whip and knew more about art and literature than I would even know. Whenever she had an issue with her computer, DVD player, cable box, or why doesn't my toaster work, she called me. I was always ready to help just to be close to this angel. She also had the tendency to be somewhat emotional around me. I did not know why until later.

One day about a month before graduation, she knocked on my door. When I let her into my apartment she was sobbing with tears in her eyes and was obviously very upset. After sitting her on my sofa and trying to comfort her, she finally grabbed me in a tight hug and said, "I have done something totally stupid and I don't know how to handle it. I told some stories and now they are going to catch up with me."

What kind of stories did you tell? Who did you tell them too?"

"I have been lying to my parents"

"What kind of lies did you tell? Can they be that bad? Have you lied about your grades? That can't be it, you're an A student"

"I am so embarrassed. I don't know how to say this, but I told them some lies about you."

"What. What could you have said about me that is so bad?"

"I told them that we had been dating for a couple of months now."

"Hey, that's not so bad. If we think about it, those beers, coffees, and pizzas that we shared could be looked at as dates."

"I guess that's true, but that is not the worst of it."

"What could be worse? You didn't tell them that I had attacked you or that I had gotten you pregnant or something like that did you?", I joked.

"No. It's worse than that."

I was starting to panic. "Come on tell me. It's not like we're strangers. We just figured out that we had been dating for a couple of months now" I tried to laugh.

"I told them that we are engaged and that I was not going to go home after graduation. I said that I was moving in with you. They have been pushing me to date and to get serious with someone. Mom says that at 21 my biological clock is ticking. So I told them what I thought would make them happy. I thought that the stories were harmless. And now I get a phone call this morning from my father. They are in Europe on vacation but will be here in time for graduation. Dad wants to meet you and see your home that we will be living in. They want a wedding date and want to know when will we be making them grandparents. Mom even asked if they could spend a week or two with us while their house is being painted inside. It seems that they have some kind of a mold issue in their house."

I fell back on the sofa in shock hearing all this. After thinking a bit, I suggested that we could pretend and then have an engagement breakup after they get here for her parents sake. We could say that it was a mistake and that we could not get along anymore. Jenny cried that that would not work because that her glowing reports about us had us matched tighter than peanut butter and bread. She told me many of the things that she had passed on to them. She also admitted that she had told a sorority sister all about our fantastic and very active sex life and that had been passed on to her parents. Her mother was an alumnus and a sister of the same sorority so everything went right to her.

"Wow," I said. "I had forgotten about that great sex. Do we do it often? Are we really good at it? Do we do anything kinky?"

She started to cry again and I picked her up and sat her on my lap and held her until her crying stopped. I kissed her forehead and asked if she had any thought about what we could do. I asked if this was a really serious family issue. "You don't know my family. They may be modern, but if they found out the truth, they would kick me out and have nothing more to do with me. They would disown me out and no one in the family would have defy them and associate with me. I love my family. They have plans for me to work in one of their charity trusts, get married and have grandkids for them".

"Just who is your father? What kind of trusts do they have?"

"He is Justin Wallston, head of Wallston Industries. He always gets what he wants. And right now he wants to meet the guy that I am engaged to and then he will want to see me pregnant with grandkids. And if anything interferers he would probably spend all of his $500 million to make it happen."

I thought a minute about the situation and about Jenny and my hidden feelings for her. Did she feel the same about me? She had no way of knowing if I had money or not and even if she did with her family money she was not likely to be after mine. "Why did you name me as your fiancé? Why not someone else?"

"I had very strong feelings for you from the first time that we met. I did not pursue it because someone had told me that you had previously had some bad girl problems and that you wanted to stay free. I also know that you had planned to leave the area after graduation and I thought that made you safe."

"I don't know how I feel about being safe. I would prefer to be a bit dangerous."

"OK" I said. "I have a possible solution. We pretend to be engaged. We get you a ring. We openly date so that your sorority sisters think that we really are engaged. We stay over at the other's apartment for looks. This will get back to your mother and convince them of how serious we are. Then at graduation or just after we can have a big fight and end it all. You can even tell everyone that I had been cheating on you if that would help. How does that sound?

"Great, it might work. You would do that for me?"

"Dry your eyes and we'll go get a ring. Might as well start this off right now."

We went to a large jewelry store and looked at rings. I convinced Jenny that we needed to get an impressive ring. She was worried about the cost, but I told her that I could afford it. "On the GI bill? You can't afford anything too big. And I can't use my credit card to help pay or Daddy will see it."

"I have some of money. Don't worry, let me spend it how I want. Let's find a great ring."

As we were looking a rings, Jenny realized that the clerk that was helping us was the mother of one of her sorority sisters. So when we picked out that "perfect ring", we also had to pick out a set of bridal rings. Everything had to look right. The clerk asked if this ring was to make our engagement official and we said yes. I put the ring on Jenny's finger and we had our first kiss. I thought that I would pop my zipper with the instant hard-on that I got. Fortunately a loose untucked shirt hid the evidence. Jenny left the store with a fantastic, her words, ring on her finger and I had this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach again.

When we got back to my apartment, we had a long talk about how to appear to be happily engaged. It was decided that for most nights a week, we would stay together either in her apartment or we would stay in mine. We agreed that we needed to convince everyone that we were sleeping together. We would try not to spend a single night alone. The need would be to try to ensure that everyone would know of our staying over. We also decided that anytime that either one of us was out we would try to be together. Also we would have to try show as much public affection as possible. This should surely convince everyone of our serious engagement.

Being hungry we after this stress went out to one of the local college hangouts and had dinner and a couple of beers. We seemed to be kissing about every 5 minutes. Every time that we saw someone that we knew coming over we kissed. All of the girls wanted to see the ring and each visit started and ended with a kiss. Considering how I had felt in secret about Jenny, it only took till the end of the first kiss for me to get another rock hard and painful erection.

During one of our ring show and tells, Jenny leaned over the table to show off her ring and let her hand rest on my crotch and immediately felt my hard-on. At first she pulled her hand back but then put it back down, squeezed me and then smiled. When the ring viewer left, she said "Did I cause that? How long has it been like this?"

"Since we started the first kiss. Over an hour and a half ago"

"It must be painful. You probably need to relieve yourself. Did you have those kinds of feelings for me before we started this?"

"Yes, but I was afraid to act on them."

"Maybe we should leave. Let's make it public."

When we got up to leave. Several friends wanted to know where we were going. Jenny blurted out "Mike and I have to have a very hard talk about something that just popped up." Jenny turned immediately red as she realized what she had said. There were lots of catcalls and comments as we left.

Jenny said "I just wanted to get out of there so that we could cool off. I think that I just made thing worse. How could I say that something hard had popped up?"

"It's was not really a bad comment. Now everyone believes that we are leaving to have sex."

Jenny turned so red again that I thought that she was having some kind of attack until I realized that it was the world's brightest and reddest blush. Her cheeks were even redder than her wavy hair.

We stopped off at Jenny's apartment and picked up some overnight gear. Then we went to my place. "You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the floor" I told her.

"No it's your bed. I'll sleep on the floor."

"We have to do this for almost four weeks. Maybe, if we are careful, we can share the bed."

"OK, I'm willing to try" she said.

We took turns in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I normally sleep nude, but decided that a pair of shorts would be more appropriate tonight. Jenny came out of the bathroom with a long white t-shirt on. We chose sides, and got in bed. I have a queen size bed. Although not large, there was room for each of us to have a side without touching if we took care. I laid there trying to go to sleep. I could hear Jenny breathing and was overwhelmed by her perfume. Finally after what seemed like many long hours of agony, I fell asleep.

Some sound, probably a drunken neighbor getting home, woke me up. I realized that someone or something was laying on me. I opened my eyes and realized in the dim light that Jenny was curled up on me. She had one leg totally across me and her head was on my chest under my chin. I also realized that one of my hands was holding onto a cheek of her firm and smooth ass and the other was cupping one of her breasts. I was totally afraid to move. "What if I woke her up and she misinterpreted the situation?"

After a minute or two I felt her eyelashes flutter on my neck. She was awake and she did not move off me or object to my hands. After another minute or two, I decided to gently squeeze both her ass cheek and her breast. After about three squeezes she moaned and if anything snuggled in tighter.

"Is it alright if I continue? Do you want me to stop?" I hesitantly asked.

"No. Keep on. Don't stop" she whispered.

By now my cock was as hard as a steel rod and was firmly pushed into her thigh. With my hand holding her butt, I shifted her body a bit and then my cock pressed itself into her pussy with only my thin shorts and her panties stopping it from making a home run. One more shift and it popped right through the opening in my shorts. Now it was just a thin and it appeared to be a very wet panty layer protecting her secret place.

She raised her head and our lips met. Our tongues danced and twisted. We took turns sucking them in and out. I kissed her lips and then worked my way down her neck to the top of her shirt. She raised up and I pulled her shirt off. Then I was able to worship at her breasts. The were a perfect B size and extremely firm. The feeling and taste was exquisite. The room was now alive with Jenny's moans and demands. I reached down and slid her panties down her slim legs. She pulled my shorts off at the same time.

I kissed down her chest until I got to the promised land. The neatly trimmed and short fur patch was exactly the same color as the red on top of her head. I could not get enough of her. I nibbled and lightly bit her cunt lips, and probed the depths of her cunt with my tongue. I found and sucked and nipped her cit until she screamed. I inserted a finger in her pussy, I started to move it in and out. Then I added a second finger and hit her magic G spot and she almost bucked me off the bed. I then went deeper and low and behold discovered that she was still a virgin. Was there another 21 year old virgin on this campus? Finally she grabbed my head and pulled me up to her lips. We kissed.

Jenny reached down and grabbed my cock. She placed it at the entrance to her pussy and whispered, "Please. I need you now. I can't wait any longer."

I slowly pushed into her sopping wet pussy. When I got to her maiden head, I told her that I would be as gentle as possible, and very slowly started to push deeper. She could not take it anymore and wrapped her legs about my waist and lunged up onto me. I immediately slid in until my balls hit her pubic bones. She moaned.

"Are you alright. Did I hurt you?"

"No. I'm fine. Please just start slow until I say that you can go faster and harder. I want you to fuck me until I won't be able to walk in the morning."

Taking her at her word, I started slow until after just a minute or so Jenny stiffened and had what felt like a spasm. "Wow! Did I just have my first orgasm? I never had one before. If that was one I want more."

Jenny proceeded to have an orgasm every few minutes until I felt the pressure building in my balls. "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it? I'm not wearing a condom. Are you protected?"

"Cum in my hungry pussy. I have been on the pill for years for my complexion. It's time for them to finally do some real good. Fill me up. Squirt that gooey stuff up my cunt."

I did just that and when she felt my cum start to fill her, she hit the biggest orgasm that she had had and for just a few seconds, she actually passed out.

When she opened her eyes "Oh, did I miss anything?"

Then she realized that I was still cumming and that she had just been out a couple of seconds. She started to squeeze her pussy muscles and really milked every drop out. Finally I started to go soft and slid out of her.

Quicker than a wink she slid down and grabbed my wilting cock and sucked it into her mouth. Releasing it to say "I have never done this before, if I do something wrong, please let me know." At that she sucked it right back into her mouth.

After a short time I was hard again and tried to pull her off my cock, but she would not let go. Finally I felt the pressure build and shouted, "I'm cumming. Pull off." She kept on sucking until I unloaded into her mouth and throat. She kept going until I had nothing else to give.

12