When Spidey Met Batgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Killer Moth had a new partner.

"Don't worry," he said, reaching out toward her prone form. "I'll make this as painless as possible." She spied the obscene bulge in his tight blue trousers just as she finally slipped her right wrist free of Killer Moth's killer knot.

*

If Spider-Man had realized what the jerk in the ugly purple bug suit was up to, there was no way he would have made a joke.

He'd stopped a handful of rapes in his career and every time it happened, he was taken aback. Peter'd been raised to believe that people were basically good, and while his years as Spider-Man had thoroughly tested that belief, there were some crimes he just couldn't accept. He understood that certain people had no problem with theft, and he'd met too many killers not to see that there were people to whom the value of human life meant less than nothing. But rape? There were still some things he just couldn't wrap his head around.

It wasn't until Killer Moth sailed past him -- tugged right off his feet by a web-line -- that Spider-Man saw the creep wasn't wearing pants. And when the young crime-fighter turned from the now unconscious Moth toward his intended victim, Spider-Man finally noticed the obvious.

Oh god! That girl's naked!

Spider-Man made his way toward her, unsure of just how to handle this, and completely ashamed to feel a familiar stirring in his loins. Peter was a teenage boy. He was no stranger to the occasional unruly erection, but with the vast number of older gentlemen in his particular rogues gallery, they almost never happened to him in costume -- the notable exceptions being the handful of times he'd teamed-up with that curvy Invisible Girl from the Fantastic Four. He felt a fresh wave of guilt and self-loathing when he found that this poor young woman's awful predicament was actually arousing him.

"Don't worry," he said, reaching to both untie and reassure her. "I'll make this as painless as possible."

He was overwhelmed. Between her nudity, his shame, and the sudden realization she was wearing a batmask over her head, he failed to notice the blare of his spider-sense until it was too late.

"Don't you fuckingtouch me!" the girl shouted, grabbing his arm and tossing him across the room with a swift and savage grace she made seem effortless.

"Damn!" Spidey shouted as he crashed into a stack of crates. He wasn't sure, but it looked like The Batman was a smoking hot chick.

By the time he pulled himself up out of the wreckage, the Bat-Girl had already untied the rest of her restraints and was getting up off the table. "That was fast," he mumbled, still too shaken to think straight.

The girl fixed a look of pure hate upon him, disgusted to see him standing so soon. Spider-Man was mesmerized by the sway of her breasts. He wondered whether she realized they were still hanging out of her torn costume or if she was just too pissed to care. He felt hazy and hypnotized as he watched her reach down into a pouch on the belt that hung around the luscious curve of her hips. That only drew his attention to the tightly trimmed triangle of hair above the lips of her exposed slit, distracting him long enough that the next thing he knew, a brace of batarangs were flying at his face.

"Whoa! Calm down, lady!" he yelled, dodging with a little more effort than he would have expected. He had to get his hormones in check if he wanted to get through this. He was still off-balance when she leapt forward and tackled him.

"You monsters!" she shrieked. "You fucking monsters!" She was all over him. Pinning him down and beating him about the head with her fists as she continued to curse him. Spider-Man didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt her. He just threw his hands up, taking the brunt of her assault passively.

"You shouldn't have done that," she sobbed. "You shouldn't have fucking done that!"

"I was helping!" he tried to explain. "I thought I was helping! I'm sorry!'

But she wasn't listening. She just kept thrashing against him and he couldn't help it. She was grinding against his hard prick -- nestled snuggly at the crux of her legs -- and her breasts bounced to the beat of her blows. The frightful sight of it all was eliciting a somewhat mortifying response.

"Stop!" he begged her, tingling in a much more primal way than his spider-sense. "I don't think I can handle much more of this..."

She started to falter, but not out of any concern for him. Only out of exhaustion. "You bastards," she panted. "You goddamn bastard."

"Please stop," Spider-Man kept pleading, and eventually she did, losing steam, her rage spent. She collapsed onto him then, but it was too late. The crush of her breasts against his chest and her breath coming in hot and heavy blasts against the crook of his neck were too much. There was no stopping him now, anymore than there'd been any stopping her attack. He erupted right then. A warm, sticky mess in his tights.

"I'm sorry," he blurted out in an explosive mix of embarrassment and euphoria as his cock pulsed again and again, spurting cum out beneath her.

She didn't seem to notice. "Shouldn't have happened," she whimpered into his ear, sobbing.

"I'm so sorry," he said, spent.

CHAPTER FIVE: Night Creatures

As the clock struck midnight in his office, Norman Osborn felt a murderous rage that -- while not entirely uncommon -- surprised him. In recent years, Norman had taken to particular leisure time activities that leant themselves to a certain amount of anger, but rarely did he feel such contempt while at work. He tried to maintain a certain decorum in his day-to-day life, and to find said tranquility so thoroughly disturbed only served to frustrate him beyond all reason.

The source of Norman's current resentment was simple enough: his four o'clock appointment still hadn't arrived.

It wasn't being stood up that angered him so, because honestly, at the level of power Norman tended to operate, this type of thing happened all the time. Of the seven meetings he'd scheduled with Tony Stark over the last year, Stark had only attended two. These things simply happened. No. What pissed Norman off was themanner in which he'd been kept waiting.

At 3:55, Rita, his receptionist, informed him that someone from Wayne Enterprises had called to say that Mr. Wayne was running late and wouldn't be able to meet him until five. Norman had agreed to postpone for an hour. He had some contracts to sign anyway. Then at 5:15, there was another call requesting to push back the appointment to seven with "unanticipated setbacks" the only explanation Rita had managed to wring out of Wayne's petulant yes-men and sycophants. At eight o'clock, having let Rita go home to tend to her children, it was Norman who took the next call for delay, this one from the man himself, Bruce Wayne.

"Terribly sorry about all this, Norm," Bruce said. "You know how it is. Things get away from you."

"Mr. Wayne, I can barely hear you," Norman seethed into the phone, fighting to restrain himself. "What's all that blasted music and shouting in the background?"

"Oh that," Wayne guffawed in response. "I'm at an opening for a new club I've invested in. Had to put in an appearance. You understand."

That stupid, doped up playboy had brushed Osborn off!

"Have you forgotten our meeting, Mr. Wayne?" Norman asked when he finally found some composure. "You contacted my office last week saying you had a proposal for a joint business venture."

"Well of course I haven't forgotten, Norm," Wayne chuckled. "That's why I'm calling, of course! You should come down to the club! We can talk shop here!"

"I'd rather discuss this in a professional setting, Mr. Wayne."

"Please, call me Bruce, Norm."

"It'sNorman, Mr. Wayne, though I'd really preferMr. Osborn."

The pampered pretty boy had the gall to laugh at that. "Yes sir, Mr. Osborn," Bruce said, daring to mock him. "I'll meet you at your office as soon as I can tear myself away. Shouldn't be more than twenty minutes... at the absolute utmost..."

"I'll be waiting," Norman roared into the phone, and then slammed it down. That had been about four hours ago.

What a wretched waste of a man! Bruce Wayne had the whole worldhanded to him. If Thomas was alive to see what his useless son was doing with the family wealth, he'd surely wring the life from that insipid man-boy's neck. "I won't let Harry do that to me," Norman murmured aloud, thinking of his own son. "I'll kill him if he even tries..."

"Kill who, old sport?" Bruce Wayne asked, as Norman's door flew open. "I hope you don't mind that I let myself in. There was nobody in reception."

"Yes, well, we're far beyond Osborn Industries' regular business hours, Mr. Wayne," Norman said, rising to greet him. "Please forgive me, I was just thinking out loud."

"First sign of madness, don't they say?" Wayne asked with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "You might want to be careful."

"I'll keep that under advisement," Norman glowered at him. "Now what do you want?"

"Right to business, great," Wayne replied, taking a seat. "Probably for the best. I really don't have a lot of time for this little get-together. It's starting to get late."

"It's midnight Mr. Wayne," Norman said. "You're eight hours late and I'm not much of a night owl. I have a full day tomorrow. Now, what exactly is the nature of this proposal of yours?"

"Well, as you know, Mr. Osborn, our two companies have enjoyed a lucrative partnership in the realm of pharmaceuticals," Bruce explained. "Wayne Enterprises has pioneered several breakthrough medical advancements, and Osborn Industries has done a pretty decent job of providing us with the raw chemicals we've refined and reformulated to do so."

"That's one way of putting it," Norman muttered. "Go on."

"Well, now that Osborn Industries is branching out into the realm of military defense, I was wondering if there was some way to extend that pre-existing relationship into this new arena."

Norman blanched. "What makes you think we're branching out into weapons manufacturing?"

"'Weapons manufacturing'?" Wayne chuckled. "Oh, Norman, you reallyare new at this, aren't you? Haven't your marketing boys told you? Nobody likes the term 'weapon'. 'Defense' tests so much better."

"You haven't answered my question."

"Oh calm down, sport," Wayne said with a small sigh. "It isn't corporate espionage or anything shady like that. I was just puttering around on the computer in my office a few weeks ago, taking a fairly dull look at our accounts when I noticed that WayneTech had received a rather large order for our new micro-turbine engines from a company called Emerald Imp Aeronautics."

"I fail to see what that has to do with me," Norman said, his face now a blank slate.

"Well Emerald Imp is a subsidiary of Jade Manufacturing," Bruce explained, "which is a branch of Greene & King Incorporated."

Norman didn't say anything to that.

"Greene & King also owns Plumpkin Demolition," Wayne continued, "which placed an order for some of WayneTech's explosive detonators. And Emerald Imp really improved our second quarter earnings by purchasing gyro-stabilizers for light flight craft. So I just had to look into Greene & King so I could send my thanks to Mister and or Miss King or Greene for all the good business, and how cool was it to find out that the company is an overseas holding for Osborn Industries! So seriously, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, Norman. I would absolutelylove to know just what it is you're up to these days. You know, so Wayne Enterprises can help."

The bastard's onto me, Norman realized. He knows what I've been doing.

But how was that possible? How couldBruce Wayne of all people recognize the tangled web of legal jargon and corporate finagling Norman had put together to acquire the materials for the Green Goblin's secret armory? No. There was no way Wayne could know. He was obviously just fishing for something...

"Well, Bruce, Osborn Industries has a vast number of subsidiaries at various locations all over the world," Norman said as evenly as possible. "As I'm sure you're aware, it's impossible for a Chief Executive Officer to keep track of it all. To be honest, I had no idea any part of the company was involved in this type of research or development."

"So you're sure you're not chasing some fat government contract?" Wayne asked, visibly confused.

"I'm really not at liberty to say," Norman told him.

"Huh. So I guess there's nothing to help the old bottom line here," Bruce concluded. "At least, not any more than you already have."

"I suppose not."

"Well, sorry to have wasted your time, then," Wayne said, standing.

Norman rose to shake his hand. "Not at all, Bruce," he said. "Not at all. Let me walk you out."

*

"If you want me to do this, you have to drop your arms," an exasperated Spider-Man explained to Batgirl for the umpteenth time.

It'd taken him awhile, but he'd finally convinced her that he was on her side. But it was starting to dawn on Spider-Man that this truce was more a product of her exhaustion than any genuine trust on her part. She'd been awkwardly pulling her short cape around her body to hide her nakedness since she'd finally climbed up off of him, and she'd kept her distance while he webbed the unconscious Killer Moth to the ceiling. But while he'd caught her eyeing the embarrassing wet splotch on his pants with disgust, they'd wordlessly agreed not to discuss it.

Spider-Man had suggested using his webbing to cover her up as a peace offering. Batgirl had determined he was just out to sneak another peek at her. It had turned into a ten minute argument.

"Look, I'm just trying to help you," he said. "I'm telling you, this isn't going to work unless you trust me and drop your arms. Unless you want them webbed to your body."

"And I toldyou," she said, one armed clasped over her bosom and the other covering her exposed nethers, "I'm not dropping anything until you close your eyes."

"My eyesare closed!" Spider-Man insisted.

"How can I tell?" she asked him. "That mask covers your whole face!"

"Trust me," he said once again. "They're closed."

She hesitated for a moment, still considering. "Okay," she said finally. "You can do it now. My arms are down."

"Uh, no," Spider-Man said. "They're not."

"And the only way you could know that is if your goddamn eyes are open!" she shouted.

"Well how the hell am I supposed to web you with my fucking eyes closed?!"

*

Alfred Pennyworth had been patiently waiting behind the wheel of the Lexus GS-400 for a mere fifteen minutes before his young charge returned.

"That didn't take very long, Master Bruce," Alfred observed, pulling out into traffic. "I trust you learned everything you needed."

"He's definitely up to something," Bruce growled. "And he's using WayneTech technology to do it. Tomorrow morning I'll have to call Lucius. We're dissolving our dealings with Osborn Industries."

"Ah. Will we be proceeding to the airport now?" Alfred asked. "If so, I should call ahead to make sure the jet's prepared."

"That won't be necessary," Bruce said. "We'll stay at the Park Avenue penthouse tonight. We can fly back to Gotham in the morning."

"You're sure, sir?" Alfred asked. "You seemed worried about being away for too long before we left."

"It's fine," Bruce said. "Gotham's in good hands tonight. And there's something I'd like to do while we're here."

"Shall I prepare your night clothes, then, sir?" Alfred wondered. "The Dark Knight takes Manhattan, perhaps?"

"No, Alfred," Bruce told him. "New York has more than enough extra-curricular law enforcement flitting around. I think I can let one of them take care of whatever Osborn's planning. I just don't want Wayne Enterprises facilitating it any more than it already has. As long as Osborn stays out of my city, he can be someone else's problem."

"A shrewd decision, sir," Alfred agreed. Bruce had a tendency to obsess, taking the problems of the whole world on his shoulders. If he wasn't prone to make the nefarious dealings of Norman Osborn his new fixation, Alfred could only deem it a surprisingly healthy choice. "I do find myself curious, Master Bruce. If The Batman won't be making an appearance in the finer back alleys of the Big Apple, what exactly is the nature of this... 'thing' you'd like to do while we're here?"

The butler glanced up at the rearview mirror, where he saw a smile stretch across Bruce's face. "There was a lovely young lady I met at the club earlier," he confessed. "I thought we could swing over there and see if she'd left yet."

"But of course, sir," Alfred said, steering the Lexus back toward the club.

Bruce reclined in his seat and tried to relax. It wasn't easy, but he was determined not to make Osborn his problem. He found it even more difficult not to rush back to Gotham, but he'd done the math. Between the trip to LaGuardia, waiting for clearance to take off, flying to Gotham and getting back to the manor -- all while putting up appearances as the vapid billionaire playboy -- he'd be lucky to set foot in the Batcave before dawn. And The Batman was a creature of the night.

No. He'd be better off just staying where he was. He had faith that Gotham could survive one night in the hands of his new trusted associate. Batgirl had certainly proven herself.

So he was resolved that there was only one thing he was going to worry about tonight: That sexy little minx Felicia Hardy had better be eighteen.

CHAPTER SIX: Trust the Man

"You're going too fast!" Batgirl hissed. "Slow down!'

"I don't know how to go any slower," Spider-Man called over his shoulder. "It's kind of up to gravity, you know? Just hold on, all right?"

Batgirl tightened her grip around him and closed her eyes. It didn't make her feel any better, and she couldn't help but wonder what kind of nutcase would choose to swing around the city as his primary mode of travel. Sure, she'd done her fair share of swinging around the Gotham City skyline, but for the most part, those had been under closely calculated conditions. She'd been sure that her jumplines were secure and she knew where the arc of her swing would carry her. On a few occasions, she may have found herself plummeting unexpectedly and been forced by the chaos of the moment to fire a grapple blindly and hope for the best. But afterward, she considered herself lucky and swore never to put herself in that situation again.

What Spider-Man was doing now? This web-slinging shtick of his? It was nothingbut chaos!

She'd heard of him, of course. She hadn't recognized him when he first showed up at the warehouse, partly because he wasn't the most high-profile member of the superhuman community, but mostly because of the abject horror of her circumstances at the time. But in a calm, safe situation and with a clearer head, she remembered. The Gotham Public Library had a subscription to every major news publication on the planet, including theDaily Bugle. And months ago, when she'd pledged her allegiance to Batman's crusade against crime, he'd provided her with remote access to his considerable database, including detailed dossiers on every costumed freak and meta-human currently operating, be they good, bad, or ugly. And Bruce expected her to study it. The file on Spider-Man hadn't consisted of much. Just a picture, a backlog of press clippings, and a Dark Knight notation deeming him a "minor threat at best". And what she remembered from the fewBugle headlines she'd come across had led her to believe he was some sort of petty criminal. (And she could have sworn she'd once read something about him buggering a champion show dog, but she couldn't be remembering that right. Who in their right mind would publish a story like that?)