When The Boy Is Away...

Story Info
...vampires play.
1.8k words
3.56
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When The Boy Is Away, Vampires Play

So Ali and I go to dinner/breakfast at 1 am. She complains about not being able to have sex since her boyfriend is off in Marine Boot camp. We talk about sex most of our night and we separate by a hug and nibbles to the neck. Both of us are ravenously horny. Our "conversation" has lasted well until dawn.

I get home at about 5:10 am. I sit down at the computer when my cell phone goes off. Its Ali saying she wants me to come over.

I get to her house. Its a 45 minute drive from mine. I walk up the steps and she opens the door just as I'm about to knock.

My eyes are frozen for a split second. The cold cement of the ground blends perfectly with her naked feet. My eyes travel up her naked, well shaped legs to her smooth bare thighs.

I feel a small surge in my abdomen as I see her rounded hips and the small fold of her labia between her closed legs. My eyes travel up her small stomach to her small breasts, nipples growing hard in the cold air. On to her smooth shoulders and her lovely neck. 'Just waiting to be bitten,' I thought.

Her lips twitch in a small smile as she grabs the collar of my shirt and throws me onto the ground. In the sudden movement her porch light clicks on, bathing us in yellow light.

From behind her back she reveals a very large dagger. She places this monster blade to my throat and sneers, "Lets get this straight. Your here to please ME. I am to have MY way with YOU! So be a good little boy and do your best. Won't you?"

With that she presses the blade harder into my neck and I can feel a sharp pain as the edge cuts through my skin. She sets the dagger against my chest and lowers her lips to the wound.

I can feel her tongue grinding against my skin as she sucks as much of my blood as she can get from the cut. I squirm as her teeth bite into my neck hard. I let out a gasp as goose bumps raise all over my body.

She moans with the pleasure of the taste as she sits back up. Her eyes wide as she notices my erection under her lovely ass.

She reaches down for the dagger with one hand while she puts the other against my throat and digs her nails into my already sensitive skin. I watch her dagger, unable to move my head as she digs the point into my belly. The blade glints in the porch light as it turns upward and slices my shirt open.

I can feel the small amount of pain when the blade cuts the surface of my skin all the way to the neck. Ali grins evilly and rips the rest of my now ruined shirt off. She slams her sharp nails into my collarbone and rips them down to my solar plexus, slicing more of my skin open.

Tears come to my eyes from the pain. She looks at me and lowers her head down to start lapping the blood off my chest.

She presses herself against me, smearing my blood all over her naked body. She touches her lips to mine only to bite my bottom lip when she pulls back from the kiss.

"Your all mine tonight. I'll kill whoever tries to take you away from me."

'Funny." I thought, 'I said that earlier tonight.' She takes her dagger and places the point under my chin. "Do as I say and you wont be hurt." She licks some more blood from my chest and I see it dribble down her chin as she says, "Much..."

She began to drag the point down my neck and immediately my body reacted. The blade just passed my sternum when Karate-harden pectorals took over, and lightning fast, I grabbed her wrist and took the dagger from her. I flipped her onto her back and rolled on top of her. Placing the dagger point to her heart I said, "Now its my turn. I'm in control and there isn't anything you can do." I nicked her shoulder with the sharp blade and dropped my head.

She gasped when I bit into her soft skin and loosened the clots letting the blood flow from her, over my lips, and into me.

That really got me going. The taste of blood warmed my heart and made it start to race. I felt her nails dig into my back and soon burning came with a cold that can only be more blood.

I had just pulled away from her shoulder when she hit me full fisted in the face. I flew off of her and rolled up onto my feet in a crouched position. Ali calmly stood and picked up her dagger.

"You are a very naughty little boy. How can I use you if you refuse to be broken?" She grinned and a hint of anger flashed behind her eyes. "Your MINE!"

She tackled me and I saw the flashes of her blade at my waist. Not wanting to hurt her too bad I grabbed her hair and pulled her face of to meet mine.

"You will never break me." I whispered to her startled face. "I am unbreakable."

All she whispered was, "Show me."

I let her go and got up to my knees. "Soon." I felt cold and noticed that somehow, that razor blade of her cut through my jeans to the bare skin underneath. I stood up leaving her kneeling on the cold ground. "What the hell," was all I could manage before my pants slid right off.

"Oh my," Ali giggled. "Your not little at all..."

I cocked an eyebrow at her and she stabbed the dagger into the grass. She got to her knees and looked up into my eyes. "You've gone limp!" She pouted. "I'll have to fix that."

She bit into my thigh and grabbed my flaccid penis with her right hand as her left wrapped around my now bare ass and dug her nails into my skin.

She massaged my penis while she licked the spare blood from my thighs. With her tongue, she licked my blood off my thigh and onto the head of my aroused penis.

"Oops!" She giggled. "I better get that." She suddenly took my into her mouth and bit. Her teeth just scraping the ridge of the head. Shivers ran up my spine at the mix of pleasure and pain. My penis grew hard as she sucked VERY hard on the head of my penis, all the while massaging my shaft and clawing my ass.

I wrapped my fingers through her hair and helped guide her mouth all the way down my enlarging shaft. She took my penis all the way to the base. I could feel it start to curve to fit her throat when she suddenly let me go, and hit the back of my knees making me drop to the ground.

The dew on the grass felt cold and wet against the wounds on my back. It alleviated the pain some but my attention was on Ali. She had picked up her dagger and held it to my penis.

"Now I'm back in charge and I swear if you put one foot out of line I will make sure you never do anything again." She looked serious.

Agile as a sprite, she repositioned herself. Swinging her legs over my body she took me back into her mouth, but kept the blade against the underside of my penis letting me know its still there. The mix of her cold blade and hot mouth made me ravenous. I grabbed her hips and pulled them over my face.

I touched the tip of my tongue against her labia for a split second and felt her shudder. I gave her a quick lick and felt her moan against my swollen penis.

I couldn't go on anymore and slammed my tongue inside of her. She gave a startled scream, but never let her mouth leave my cock. I used my tongue bar to good use and played with her clit. I ate her fast and hard. Taking every taste of her into me. I felt something cold against my cheek and brought my head to lean back against the cement of her walkway.

With her dagger firmly in hand she pressed it to her labia and let out a squeak of pain against my penis as the blade sliced her labia open. Ignoring the dagger, I slammed my face back into her crotch. Aware of her mouth but not actually feeling it, I trusted my body to stay aroused.

I wanted her blood.

I licked and sucked, feeling her moan and whine against my penis. My body twitched as she teased me with her tongue but I ignored it. I felt my teeth grow sharper and I started to bite her labia.

She pressed her hips against my head and before I knew it she was biting my cock hard as she screamed and pressed back against my face.

"OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" she started screaming. All I could smell was her and her blood. I was in a frenzy over her taste.

She reached back and played with her clit as my tongue kept licking and fucking her trying to get to her blood. I bit and sucked trying to get more and more.

She let out a scream of pleasure and bit down on my cock hard. That let me realize I was cumming as well.

"Suck me." I said between licks. "Taste me. Feel me. Take me."

She closed her lips around the shaft and she began to suck me hard. My hips started to pump automatically but I didn't care. Her juices started flowing and I bit at the cut of her labia beginning the flow anew. Her pussy juices and blood mixed only to be called ambrosia.

Her body stiffened as mine did. She exploded all over my face as I came inside her mouth. She swallowed every drop of my cum and I did my best to get hers. She rolled off me. I started to get up when I felt the knife press back against my neck.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked. "Your not done."

All I did was look at her.

"I told you to fuck me. You didn't. You better fuck me. Now. Hard. I want you to slam against me driving yourself deeper and deeper. Until you fill me and I scream louder than I ever have. UNDERSTAND?!"

Totally stupefied by what happened and still with a blood lust, all I could manage was: "Yes Alison." She lowered her face and licked the corners of my mouth. "You missed some." she said. I could smell and taste her blood on her tongue as she kissed me.

I look up as I heard the neighbors wife whisper, "Why can't we do that?"