When The Electricity Gets Shut Off...

Story Info
Chloe & Gage discover the lure of a darkened house.
714 words
3.65
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gage picked Chloe up from work and she told him about her day at work as they drove home. They'd been married for three months. Gage had been in-jured on the job and was laid off, and Chloe was drawing a paycheck and working hard to make ends meet.

They drove up and Gage noticed something Chloe didn't, a yellow strip on the electicity meter.

"Chloe, the electricity's been shut off. Did you pay the bill?"

Chloe nodded, but looked worried. "Gage, I think the check bounced."

He groaned. They walked inside and saw that nothing worked. And it was sweltering inside in the heat of the summer.

Gage swore. "Damn! No fans, no air. Nothing, and it's damned hot outside."

Chloe started wheezing. Gage turned to look at her in alarm.

"Chloe, you don't need to stay in this house. Go home and stay with your mom. The heat's bad for your asthma, and your inhaler's empty."

By this time, Chloe had her head between her knees and had stopped wheezing. "I'm fine, Gage. Mom is out of town."

She stripped out of her dress and changed into shorts and a T-shirt and the two left the house.

That night, Gage and Chloe knew they had to sleep there somehow. Chloe lit the kerosene lamp and the candles.

It was after ten-thirty, both Gage and Chloe stripped down to sleep in nothing but their underwear. Chloe was lying on the loveseat and Gage on the couch.

Suddenly, Gage said, "Wanna suck a dick?"

Chloe sat bolt upright and looked over her shoulder. Gage was fisting his dick.

She smiled and moved over to the couch. It was so hot in the house, she never thought Gage would be in the mood for anything like that. She got on the couch and knelt between his legs.

Chloe tugged at his briefs and got them off, then leaned down and took his hard cock in her mouth. He moaned and thrust his fingers into her hair.

"Oh, honey, yes. Oh, God, I love you, Chloe. Suck it, baby. Suck it hard! Oh, yes, baby!"

Chloe ran her tongue down his cock to his balls and sucked them. Gage moaned even louder, then nearly came up off the couch in ecstasy when Chloe ran her tongue past his balls to the skin between his balls and anus.

"OH, GOD, HONEY!! YES!!! God, baby, oh, Chloe, I love you! Yes, baby!"

Chloe smiled to herself knowing that she was doing this to Gage.

She raised her face, it was glistening with sweat, as was Gage's. The heat caused to get them both excited.

Chloe shucked her bra and panties and Gage slipped his fingers into her cunt.

"How does it feel, Gage?"

"Hot, tight, wet . . . like it needs a dick in it."

"You think so?" Chloe teased. Gage grinned at her. He got up and pulled Chloe with him and kissed her. "Bend over the arm of the couch."

Chloe did, and from behind, Gage thrust his raging hard dick into Chloe's wet cunt.

"Oh, GOD, GAGE!!! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!!"

"YES, BABY!!! I'M FUCKING YOU!!!"

The two tumbled to the floor and Gage continued punding his cock into Chloe's cunt doggystyle. Chloe was screaming and Gage was yelling, both of them lost in the throes of ecstasy.

"What am I doing, Chloe?" Gage asked breathlessly, and from the tone in his voice, Chloe knew he was wanting to hear her say something sweet and not dirty. "Making love to me, Gage, aren't you?"

"Yes, honey, I'm making love to you!"

"OH, God, I love you, Gage!"

"I love you, Chloe!"

"Tell me. Tell me I'm the only one!"

"You know you are, baby! The only one!"

"Ask me!"

"Who's your daddy, baby?"

"Oh, God, baby, you know you're my daddy! Who's your little girl?"

"Baby, you're my little girl! Oh, yes! I'm gonna cum, Chloe!"

"Me too, Gage! Oh, God!"

"Cum for me, Chloe!" Gage demanded. And cum Chloe did.

She gushed sweet pussy juice all over Gage's cock as he spewed his load of sticky hot cum into Chloe's cunt.

The collapsed next to each other and Gage cuddled Chloe to him.

Chloe found herself lucky that the check had bounced.