When The Heartache is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,820 Followers

They assigned me a tutor. Danny Caldwell was the kind of guy I usually looked past to see my date. Someone who looked like Danny would never have registered on my radar at all and when I first met him, it wasn't love at first site.

The first thing I noticed about him was that my grades went up. I don't think back then that if you asked me to describe him I could have, even though I was spending three or four hours a week with him. Slowly some of the things he said began to sink in and they weren't about math. Most of the guys I went out with couldn't wait to get me naked. In fact, the guys that were the most confident, didn't even bother with the dates before the sex, they just came over to fuck me. Some of them had so little patience that they'd start stripping my clothes off and just push my face where they wanted it.

I started to find myself remembering how patient Danny was with me and how he'd always make time to see me. I think the thing that made Danny jump from faceless dweeb to dating material was my birthday.

The guy I was dating was supposed to be a great wrestler. Everyone thought that he'd go to the Olympics and then...Shit what do wrestlers do after the Olympics? Anyway on my birthday, Stu, the wrestler, came over. I expected that we'd g out to a show or a nice movie but it was business as usual. Less than thirty seconds after he got to my dorm, I was on my knees bobbing my head up and down in his crotch.

"Slow it down Babe," he growled. "I got something special I wanna try."

I continued sucking his dick and put everything I'd learned that he liked into it. I really believed that Stu had something worked out for my birthday.

"Oh shit," he growled suddenly and pushed me off of him. That was unusual for Stu because he expected me to swallow his stuff and I did because it beat cleaning it off of my clothes and furniture. But this time he roughly pushed me away from him which surprised the hell out of me. Then he just shot blast after blast of his sperm right in my face and then yelled," Happy Birthday!"

Just as I thought it had gotten as bad as it could get, he pulled out his cell phone and snapped a couple of pictures of me with his semen all over my face and running down until it dripped off of my chin.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" I hissed.

"It's called a facial," he smiled. "Did ya like it? Wait until I show these pictures to the guys." He zipped up his pants and got ready to leave.

"What about my fucking birthday?" I asked.

"I gave you a present," smirked. "What are you whining about? Jeez."

I wanted to cry. After Stu left, I took a shower and cleaned myself up. I'd just gotten out of the shower and had put my robe on when the doorbell rang. I went to the door still drying my hair off. It was Danny.

"Sorry Danny," I said. "I didn't know that we had a session today."

"We don't," he said. "Happy Birthday." He handed me a small box and then walked away.

I opened the box and inside was a beautiful gold locket. It was real gold too, not one of those cheap fakes. I opened the locket and there was nothing in it. I thought about that locket for the rest of the evening. My roommate even commented on it when she came home from her date.

"I'll trade you my gold ear rings for it," she said.

"I don't think so," I told her.

"Why'd he give it to you?" she asked.

"Today is my birthday, remember," I said.

"Shit, I forgot," she said.

It hit me then. I was this hot, beautiful, popular woman, yet not one of the guys I dated had even bothered to remember my birthday. Not even my roommate who was supposedly my best friend on campus took the time out to get me a present.

Only Danny had. I started to think about Danny then. I thought about the way that he always looked at my eyes when he spoke to me. He was always patient with me when it came to teaching me new things or even going over things that I'd forgotten for the twentieth time. I started to wonder how he'd be with other aspects of life.

I even started to look at the long term picture. I was sure that he'd be perfect for me. Like my mother before me, I realized that Danny's limitation might be a good one for me. So he was socially inept and not that great looking. One we were out of college, no one would care what he looked like and it meant that he was far less likely to cheat on me.

And since he wasn't mesmerized by my tits, the way every other guy was, maybe he'd get to know me and love me instead of just my boobs. The next day, when we met for tutoring, before he even got the books out, I was asking him questions.

"Danny, what is this for?" I asked.

"I got it for your birthday," he said. The he looked in my eyes and his face changed. "I'm sorry," he said. "It's my mistake. I've been tutoring you for a few months now and I didn't mean to overstep. I guess I'd started to think of us as friends instead of just...me being your tutor. It won't happen again."

He actually looked sad. He had done the only thing that kept my birthday from being grounds for suicide and he was apologizing for it.

"Danny, it's a great gift," I smiled. "It was very thoughtful. I just wondered why you'd done it. And we are friends. I'll never take it off."

I had worn a deep V sweater and the tiny locket dangled between my breasts. He looked at me and smiled and the smile wasn't sexual or anything lewd. He was just happy that I liked it.

"What should I do with it?" I asked.

"I have no idea," he said. "I guess you could get a small picture of yourself and one of Stu and put them in it."

I was really floored that someone just wanted to make me happy. I didn't get much math done that day, but Danny was as patient as ever. I spent the whole afternoon staring at him. He was small but not ridiculously so. If he started working out, he could probably have a decent body. He wasn't exactly ugly but he hid his features under a mop of long frizzy hair and those gigantic glasses.

I told him that I'd been distracted all afternoon by a big blot of dirt on his glasses. I took them off on the pretense of cleaning them for him. I was struck by the biggest, softest most innocent brown eyes I've ever seen. The best thing about it was that with his glasses off I could look at him and analyze him as much as I wanted because his vision was so bad that he could barely see me without them, let alone tell that I was evaluating him.

I decided right then and there that he was the one. I was done dating. I was also stupid. And although Danny couldn't see, I was the one who was blind. As my mother had told me, ever since I got my boobs, I was used to things going my way. It was kind of like the golden rule only with tits instead of just gold. Those who had the golden tits made the rules.

It had worked for me just fine until I met Danny. All of those hormonally driven football players and others would do whatever I wanted for a shot at the golden tits. Danny never even noticed. If I came out of the shower with no bra on under my blouse or robe, he was still able to concentrate on math, but he'd tell me how great my hair smelled.

Once I even pretended that I'd forgotten to put on underwear and he noticed that. He even told me to avoid my embarrassment. I don't think that the thought of me trying to seduce him ever occurred to him.

It took me two weeks, and that was far longer than I'd ever tried to get any guy to do anything for me. And that two weeks, was just for me to find out that not only did Danny have no idea that I was interested in him, but he had a girlfriend already.

I smiled when I discovered that. I saw myself as being involved in a competition that I would undoubtedly win. It took me two days to find out who his girlfriend was. I laughed my ass off. The girl was so plain that there was no way she could give him anything that I couldn't. I also couldn't figure out why he hadn't dumped her immediately when I'd begun to hint that I was interested in him. No other guy that I'd ever known would have even thought about that.

I guess that was what made him so God damned special and made me want him even more. He was a man who honored his commitments and stuck with what he had. It also showed me that he was more of a man than my father had been or any of the assholes I'd dated had been. Danny was the kind of guy who had his girl's back no matter what happened.

Luckily for me, his girlfriend didn't have the same kind of scruples. If she did you probably wouldn't be reading this story. We did what they call in team sports a three cornered deal. I offered one of the guys on the football team a date with me in exchange for going out on a date with Danny's girlfriend. I also hinted at what he might get if he broke the two of them up.

To make a long story short, less than an hour after I'd made my call, my football playing sucker put the moves on Danny's girl. She was in his bed in less than ninety minutes and had broken up with Danny in less than two hours.

Did I get to do my best Hannibal Smith impression and tug on my cigar and say, "I love it when a plan comes together?"

Surprisingly, not. I expected Danny to fall in my arms that evening but it didn't happen. I didn't even see Danny or hear from him for more than a week. Even then, I had to go and track him down. I was so used to breaking up with a guy or having him break up with me and then seeing him out with someone else the same evening, that the pain I'd caused Danny shocked me.

I asked a bunch of his friends where he was and found out that he hadn't even been to his classes for a week. They pointed me towards his dorm and the Danny I found was not what I expected.

Danny was never what I expected. I don't know why it took so God damned long for that to register with me. Danny was depressed and had been beaten badly. He was also drunk and Danny didn't even drink.

Danny had called his girlfriend to ask her where he'd gone wrong so he could get them back together. She told him that she'd just found someone better. Danny kept trying to win her back and she was beginning to see that my football player was only using her. Danny had written poems for her, and done a lot of really nice things, to try to win her back. The little guy was doing so well in fact that she was beginning to waver.

My football player couldn't compete with Danny's full court romantic press, so he resorted to what he knew. He beat the shit out of Danny in public. He got the worst end of things though, because he outweighed Danny by more than a hundred pounds and was six inches taller than Danny. But Danny wouldn't quit. He just kept getting back up and Ralph almost just gave up and told Danny why he'd done it.

The entire crowd ended up ganging up on Ralph and he didn't have nearly the fight in him that Danny did. After the second time that he got hit, he ran away.

I guess the hardest blow for Danny was finding out that the feelings he had for the girl didn't matter to her. She'd just thrown him away for a chance to be with a guy who didn't give half a damn about her. She tried to get back with Danny after that but he wouldn't have anything to do with her. In fact, most of the school reacted like an Amish Community and shunned her.

Even with her out of the picture, it took a while for Danny and me to hook up. First, he had to get over her. The fact that she'd moved away and switched to a different school didn't matter. She still called him trying to get him to talk to her. Once he got over her, he decided that he just didn't want a woman of his own. When I asked him why, he told me the saddest thing I've ever heard. He told me that women were like cars, it was sometimes better to lease them than it was to own them.

"If I lease a car," he said. "As long as I keep the payments on schedule, maintaining the car is the responsibility of the leasing agency. When I'm through with the car, I get another brand new one. I can have a new car every two years."

"If I buy the car, long before it's paid for, I have to start paying to get things fixed," he said. "And in the end, no matter how much I love that car, if I can't drive it, it's not doing me any good. Leasing is better. We all pay anyway. But it's less painful to pay up front. Then you know what you're getting and you don't get kicked in the teeth."

"We're not really talking about cars are we?" I asked. "So Danny, how exactly do you lease a woman?"

"They're called hookers or escorts," he said.

"Danny, why would you pay for something that I'd give you for free?" I asked. He burst out laughing. When he saw that I wasn't laughing. He just changed his tactics.

"Elvina, I couldn't do it," he said.

"So, I'm just ugly, I guess," I said. I just couldn't figure him out.

"Vina, you're probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he said. When he said that, he almost got raped. I'm not much shorter than Danny and I'm pretty strong for a girl. I really believe that I could have wrestled him down on the bed and took him.

"But it just wouldn't work," he continued. "The whole idea behind leasing or renting is that there are no emotional entanglements. That way no one gets hurt. And you're my friend. There couldn't be any meaningless sex between us because I care about you and it would mean something and someone, probably me; would get hurt and I'm just not strong enough to go through that again."

We kept going, supposedly with me supporting a friend and helping him through the break up. We got closer and closer until we were together. Believe me it wasn't as easy as it seems.

I've always had more than enough attention from guys and some of them are not good at taking no for an answer. And I'm no one's idea of a saint. I did slip a couple of times because I'm a normal healthy female who likes sex and Danny and I weren't in a committed relationship until we were. From the time that we were, though, I never did it again.

On the other hand, Danny wasn't exactly chopped liver. The news of the fight and just how far Danny was willing to go for his ex had spread across the campus and there were lots of girls who wanted a shot at being loved that God damned much. Surprisingly, I was at the head of the line but he couldn't see me there.

I almost lost him, so I had to take matters into my own hands. Even though we weren't doing tutoring any more, Danny and I often visited each other. Shit, we saw each other so often we may as well have lived together.

He was all excited over going out with come ditzy English major and I couldn't stand the bitch on sight. She was one of those artistic nerd goddess types and I was sure they'd have a lot in common, so I had to play my hole card or risk losing him.

He came over to ask me about his pending date and I smiled at him. I showed him the locket he'd given me, and had him put it on me.

"Danny, you know I've never taken this off since you gave it to me except to shower, right?" I said. He just smiled.

I opened the locket up and showed him the pictures of us in it. He was really surprised. I couldn't believe that he had no idea how I felt about him.

"So I have some advice for you for your date tomorrow," I said.

"It's not like I haven't gone on dates before, Vina," he said. I smiled and grabbed his arm and pulled him down on the couch. I held onto to his arm and wouldn't let go. I always did that to him but somehow it just registered as friendship to him.

"Well, I want you prepared," I said. "So let's start from the basics. How can you tell that the girl likes you?"

"You can just feel it," he says.

"Maybe, but there are a lot of more obvious signals too," I said. "If she smiles a lot when you're with her and she takes every opportunity to touch you, she probably likes you." I was rubbing my hands up and down his pants leg by then.

"But those are just signs of her liking you. Maybe that could be friendship. I know that you'll probably also wonder whether or not she's sexually aroused by you enough that you'll eventually turn the friendship into something else. The worst thing for a guy is to be stuck in the friend zone. That can be really frustrating."

He looked at me strangely then. And I knew that I had him. "Do you know how you can tell that without wasting weeks or months of your time for nothing?" I asked.

"Okay how?" he asked. I crooked my finger and gestured for him to come closer. We were sitting on a couch together and our legs were touching so we couldn't physically get any closer unless he rolled on top of me.

I took his hand and pushed it under my robe. "If you feel her pussy and it's warm and almost feels like it's throbbing that a really good sign," I whispered. "If you take a finger and gently rub her slit and it's wet, that's even better. Is my pussy wet Danny?" I asked.

"Unh huh," he said.

"I have one last piece of advice about tomorrow's date for you, Danny," I said. He was still rubbing his finger along my labia and I was about to explode.

"After we're done," I said. "I think you should call that bitch and cancel the date because if you ever date anyone other than me again, I'll hurt her, understand."

That was it. It was my big chance to seduce the man I loved. I'd been working on him for months. With most of the men I'd known I could have simply said, "let's fuck," and it would have happened. But with Danny, it had taken months.

Neither of us were virgins, but I'd been around the block far more than a few times. My intention was to make sure that what I had with Danny developed into the kind of love I'd wanted all my life. I wanted...no needed to have him love me the way he had loved his ex, only more so.

I was going to fuck the living shit out of Danny. I was going to turn the poor man into mush. He was never going to be the same after that. I was in full feral creature mode and my nipples were so hard that they could have punched through steel. I was slightly worried that Danny might pass out or I might have to chase him down and pounce on him.

Vision of running down the hall stark naked with my tits flying and leaping on him in front of witnesses flooded my head and I smiled. Fuck those people. I didn't give a shit what a bunch of people in college thought. This was for all of the marbles. This was for a happy life and future.

But again it didn't work out the way I expected. Yep, I'd been around the block a few times, but apparently I had never been to school. Looking back on it I realized that all of my vaunted experience had come from men who were completely selfish. And all they had done was to use me.

Danny made love to me. He gently opened up my robe and started kissing me all over until he had me tingling everywhere. He spent so much time rubbing me and kissing me that I thought I would have an orgasm just from his kisses.

Danny licked my pussy. I'd had that done to me a couple of times but never like the way he did it. He took his time and swabbed every inch of my deck. I was gushing juices like a flood and begging him to fuck me. I felt so weird. Then he did it. He curled his tongue and made it stiff as if it was a small dick and started fucking me with it and licking up every drop that came from me. I was embarrassed that so much moisture was leaking out of my pussy. The slurping sounds he made just made it worst.

Then he licked and nibbled at my clit and I exploded. I actually had to reach down and cover my pussy because I couldn't take any more. I was too sensitive. It felt as if a breeze blowing across the road on the other side of the campus would make me cum again. He licked his way up my body until he got his hands on my tits. He sucked and tweaked each one until my fire was stoked again. I was howling and I didn't realize how loud I was until later.

Danny kissed me then. He is a very good kisser. His tongue was rough and that rough texture rubbed me the right way. It was as if he was trying to give me everything he had in each kiss. I started thinking of things I hadn't given anyone and I wanted to give him anything and everything I could think of.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,820 Followers
123456...9