When the Husbands are Away...

Story Info
...the Wives will Play.
768 words
2.46
72.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten married to Steve and they moved into Oaks Hills. All the women, including me, were housewives. On the first day her husband left, one housewife-Abigail-invited her to her home with the rest of the girls-Becky, Maggie, and Emily.

"you are in for a real treat. We're waiting for Louie." Maggie told me.

"Who's that?"

Emily explained: "He is the TV repairman."

"The TV is working fine." said I.

Becky nodded. "We use him as a gigolo."

I could not believe it. "A respectable woman would never use one! Besides, all of you are married!"

They stared at her and in unison retorted "so?"

"Spouses should stay faithful!"

The others laughed. "She is so naive"said Abigail. She cleared her throat. "How big is your husband when erect?"

I said "six inches, which is good enough for me."

They chuckled and Emily said "You'll say that until Louie fucks you."

"Well, I'm staying faithful, so you'll have to tell me all about it."

"No, stay!" said Emily.

"Why do you all care? You will still get Louie. What difference do I make?"

"We care about you." said Abigail. "We don't think any women should live without experiencing a big cock."

I did not listen and opened the door. Coincidentally, Louie was there.

"I see I have a new one." He turned his head slightly to see the others. He waved "Hey girls." They giggled.

I told him "I am married and staying faithful." He took off his shirt. God, was he hot! A six pack with pecks-he look like Channing Tatum. He took off his pants and boxers. He was erect and twice my husband.

I took off all of my clothes, revealing my 42DD implants and nice, firm ass. I was reasonably thin and tan. My pussy was open.

"Fuck me." I said.

And he did. He stuck his big, tan cock in my pussy. I moaned really hard.

"So much better than my husband!"

"What about staying faithful?" Maggie teased.

"Fuck that!" I yelled.

I looked at Louie "Along with me."

It was then I realized that my husband was not a real man. I loved him, and still do, but he was not a real man. To be a real man, he must have a six pack, great pecks and muscles, and a big cock!

I continued to groan until he was finished. He then took off his condom, put on another, and went to Abby. She also had big tits-mine were better, though. She was a 36DD. Nice ass too-again, I'm better. She moaned and groaned. "If only Tom was this good!" He put his face in between her tits during most of the fuck.

He then moved to Maggie. She was a 34D, with a nice ass. Mine is still better.

He fucked her hard, like he did with me and Abigail. She laughed and moaned. "Rob has got nothing on you!"

He said "no man does. No husband, fiancee, or boyfriend can outfuck me."

He then went to Emily, who was a 28D. Her ass was about as nice as Maggie's and Abigail's. He went up to her, licked her face, and thrusted his cock in her. She immediately moaned, yelling "You are much better than George!"

He kept fucking her and she kept moaning. He put his face in between her boobs again. On me, he felt them with his big, sweaty palms.

He then went on to his final, Becky. She was a 40DD. I wondered if they all shared the same butt workout, since again, hers looked the same. I'd show them mine, but I like to be the best.

Like the rest of us, did not take long for her to reach orgasm. Her licked her tits. His cock was in her. I wondered how he kept being able to ejaculate without breaks.

When he finished, he put his clothes back on. "I've to run. I'm meeting some other housewives and giving a recently engaged 20-year-old girl a wedding present."

"Your cock?" I asked rhetorically.

"Of course" he said.

We put our clothes on.

"How often do we see him?" I eargerly asked.

Becky responded "Daily of course! We even told our husbands to golf on weekends so they 'could have fun.'"

Emily said "It was actually so we could have fun!" We all giggled.

When our husbands returned Steve asked "How was your first day?"

I said "It was great. Right girls?"

They said in unison "Right!"

We all giggled at our husbands. Although we loved them, we just had to laugh at their ignorance.