When the Wife's Away

Story Info
Judy sets up her husband to be teased by a college girl.
6.4k words
4.14
139k
86
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers

Creampie Corners - When The Wife's Away

Marcie, a college girl of 19, sat and attentively listened to Judy Stubbletrap fill her in on her duties for the next two weeks.

"While I'm gone, you'll take care of the house, fix meals for my husband, care for our pets, tend to the yard, household things like that. Now, you mentioned that you'd broken up with your boyfriend, is that correct?"

Marcie's bare legs were nicely framed with a tasteful skirt that settled about mid thigh. She unconsciously put her knees together and pointed her toes in. Her innocent-looking face registered a slight blush. Judy Stubbletrap smiled at the sweet countenance of the girl-next-door look that Marcie wore.

"Yes Ma'am. Since I'm not seeing anyone, I can devote the time to taking care of your house." She wanted the job, as it promised to pay well.

"You can level with me, Marcie," Judy said sweetly. "Tell me the circumstances of your breakup. It wasn't that long ago that I had boyfriends and relationships."

Marcie pressed her lips together and ran her hands over her bare legs, which delighted the older woman. A deeper blush spread across her face.

"He told me I was too much of a cock tease," she tentatively answered. "He was kind of impatient and I wanted to enjoy things."

Judy's eyes gleamed. "I wanted to be sure you were unattached before telling you that you'll be doing everything a wife would do while I'm gone - including taking pleasure in the marriage bed with my husband."

Marcie's face paled, and she opened her mouth wide in surprise. "Oh my gosh!" She fidgeted, and tensed her leg muscles.

Judy laughed at the girl's reaction, which was exactly as she expected. Now that she had the advantage of surprise, she worked on reeling her in.

"You see, Marcie, I do think you are something of a cock tease. And that makes you perfect for this job. Please follow me!"

She got up and confidently walked to her bedroom, with Marcie anxiously following behind. When they got there, Marcie gasped. She took in the view of a large bed with rings and binding straps strategically positioned along the four edges. Also there was an item of bondage furniture that looked like a narrow, low bench which could be used for binding a submissive in place, whether face up or face down.

"My husband Jerry has a voracious sexual appetite. He is also impatient, as was your former boyfriend. I like to enjoy a lengthy session of intercourse, but left up to him, it would be over too soon."

Marcie's chest rose and fell with her deepened breathing, something that was not lost on Judy.

"Jerry must wear a chastity device - a cock cage - all the time except when we have sex. I let him have sex as often as he wants, provided that he is bound to the bed or the bench before I remove the device, and I lock it in place before I release his bindings."

"Why all the precautions, Mrs. Stubbletrap?" Marcie almost panted.

Judy smiled. "There are two reasons, dear girl. First, I like to tease him mercilessly before I allow him to ejaculate. I too am a cock tease - and an accomplished one. I may tease him for upward of two hours before I accept him inside me."

"Oh my gosh! And the second reason..."

"Every time he ejaculates inside me, he eats the pie. Every time. Often he's reluctant, so he must remain bound in place until he satisfies me."

"Eats the pie? You mean... you have him -"

"Yes, girl. He sucks on my pussy and extracts everything he put in there, along with my juices of arousal. And he must swallow, too."

Judy knew that Marcie was aroused. The girl stood wide-eyed with her bare legs pressed together.

"It's a mind blowing trip," Judy continued. "My orgasms are so much more intense when I know that he's sucking his own sperm from my vagina. Have you ever tried that?

"N-n-no, Mrs. Stubbletrap!"

"It's simple. You bind him face up, and only then unlock his cock cage. Tease him for as long as you like, then have intercourse - with you on top, of course - and make it last as long as you like. After he ejaculates, his ardor for following through will have abated, so you just step forward, pinch his nose shut until he opens his mouth, and settle your pussy down on his mouth until he satisfies you."

Marcie visibly trembled from her runaway imagination.

"I keep a syringe bulb handy in case he's especially reluctant, in which case I'll extract the semen into the bulb, hold his nose shut, and squirt the residue into his mouth. Always lock the cage in place before you release his bindings."

Marcie did not know what to say.

"Do you accept the job?"

She blushed deeply at the thought of openly discussing having sex with Judy's husband. She bit her lip. "Y-y-yes, Mrs. Stubbletrap!"

"Very well. Jerry is due home in a few minutes. Then I will show you how to remove and put on his cock cage. Let's go the other room."

Judy showed Marcie where she kept the keys to the cock cage locked up in a combination safe, and had her open it and hold the keys. Jerry came home, and immediately Marcie felt his gaze on her lovely legs.

Wow, who's this? Oh God, those legs, they're terrific!

"Jerry, this is my friend Marcie - she'll be taking care of things when I'm away. I want you to take all your clothes off, now."

Marcie had to restrain herself from giggling when she saw Jerry's look of surprise.

"Wha -"

"I'm going to show the girl how to operate your cock cage. Now go ahead and strip - right here!" Judy had to appear stern.

The girl's going to fool with my cock cage?! I wonder if I'll be able to release my stress a few times while Judy's gone!

Jerry self-consciously removed all his clothes, and stood sheepishly in front of the women. His cock hardened and pressed against the merciless confines of the cage. Judy had him stand directly in front of Marcie and guided her through unlocking the cage, taking it off, and putting it back on. Marcie's fingers felt heavenly to Jerry as they lightly touched his ball sac and groin area during her exercise. His member profusely seeped pre-cum by the time she locked it back in place.

Judy then told Marcie to return with her things the following day. "I'll be flying out in the morning, so you can come over then. Jerry will be taking the day off to get me to the airport. He can also answer any questions in case I've missed anything. You have your list of duties. Remember, you live here now, until my return."

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you! I'll be here tomorrow morning!"

Judy noticed the girl's new enthusiasm. She told Jerry she needed to get caught up and was tired. That meant no relief for him that night.

Fantasies drifted through Jerry's mind that night. He could not get the image of the pretty girl who would live with him while his wife was away - a girl who had the keys to his cock cage, the keys to satisfying his voracious sexual appetite.

Judy also enjoyed her fantasies - that of a younger female cock tease who would drive him incoherent before allowing sweet relief - and the subsequent price of admission.

When Jerry got home from seeing Judy off, he saw Marcie preparing the dinner menu.

"Hello, Jerry," Marcie confidently said. She enjoyed her new role of authority. "As soon as I get a few things done maybe we can have some fun."

Jerry's cock struggled when he looked hungrily at her legs, her midsection and sweet face. Her red skirt was a little shorter than the one she wore the previous day.

She knew his desperation. She had sensed it in her former boyfriend many times. "While we wait, I want you to take all your clothes off, get on your knees, and wait for me in the bedroom." When she sensed his awkward hesitation, she said, "You heard right. Do it now! And put your hands behind your back!" She pointed toward the bedroom with a flair of authority.

Jerry hurried to the bedroom and did as his erstwhile surrogate wife commanded.

Damn, she's bossy. I wonder how much Judy told her. I'll go along with her game and see where this goes. I hope I can get her to take this damn cock cage off.

He waited about twenty minutes in the humiliating kneeling position, naked and with his hands behind him, before Marcie entered the room. She giggled.

"First, no touching me without permission!"

She pointed her toes in and put her knees together and slowly raised her skirt. then she put her hand in front of her sex and gasped in mock surprise.

"I'm not wearing panties! How forgetful of me! You almost saw my pussy!" Then, with an excited teasing smile, she continued, "Do you think I should let you see my pussy? I'm all creamy! Huh? Should I let you see it?"

"Yes..." he squeaked, in a trembling voice.

"You should show more respect for a lady," she scolded. "I want you to call me 'Miss Marcie' whenever you address me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss Marcie!" he excitedly complied.

"Well, since you were polite..."

She positioned herself immediately in front of the kneeling husband, and spread her legs. Slowly, inch by inch, she raised her skirt. Jerry got a close view of Marcie's firm smooth thighs as the skirt gradually inched upward. When her pussy was exposed, she opened her legs more. Jerry's eyes widened as his gaze locked on Marcie's womanhood.

What a sweet cunt! I bet she's tight. She's aroused, too, her pussy lips are lubricated and gleaming. Ohhhhh.

Jerry's cock pulsed once and a spurt of pre-cum leaked from his captive member. "Oh, Marcie!" he whispered.

She tried to fake a scolding tone while at the same time delighted that he gave her an excuse to tease him even more. She wagged her finger at him. "Uh-uh-uhhhh! What did you call me?"

"OH! I'm sorry, Miss Marcie! Please, I'm sorry!"

"Just for that, you're going to have to wait a little longer! Get up and follow me."

She ordered him to lie face up on the bondage bench. He quickly complied, and she bound his ankles, then his wrists. She disappeared for a few minutes and got the key to the chastity cage, and unlocked it. She giggled when his seeping cock throbbed and swayed.

Marcie slowly approached Jerry's desperate member with her hands, acting as if she had never touched a male's cock before. Her fingertips barely made contact, and she yanked them away. "Oh my gosh, you have a hard cock!" She ever so lightly stroked it for a few seconds, and withdrew her hands. "(Gasp!) I don't want to make it cum yet!"

"Gaaaaah! Please, Miss Marcie!"

"(Giggle!) Please what! You want me to do that some more?"

"Y-yes Miss Marcie! I mean - Aaaaugh! Yes!"

She removed her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Her naked hips were all the more alluring to Jerry. She knew she had to have the lightest of touch if she wanted to avoid bringing her charge to ejaculation.

She straddled the bench so that her wet pussy was over his face. "Are you any good at eating pussy? I want you to make me feel good!"

She put her hands on her hips and bent her knees slightly until she felt his tongue swipe her wet slit. Not bad, she thought to herself. "Suck it!" she commanded, and felt Jerry's mouth fervently kiss and suck on her sex.

They're so much more responsive when they're horny. I bet Judy has him give her several orgasms before she lets him spurt.

Marcie freely gasped and moaned as she came to orgasm. Jerry whimpered from the tantalizing scene and the sounds of her orgasm.

This is fun. He'll have to give me more before I'll let him cum.

She cupped her hands around Jerry's throbbing cock and giggled when drops of pre-cum oozed out. In a hoarse whisper he implored her to let him ejaculate. She disregarded his entreaties, of course, and continued her expert teasing.

Over the next two hours, while Jerry panted, moaned, and pleaded with her, she brought him ever closer to ejaculation, and backed down. She made sexy faces. She giggled and taunted. She had him believe each time that she was going to bring him to the finish line, and then suddenly drew her hands back. She had him suck on her nipples and her pussy, and crested four more times.

Jerry was practically incoherent when Marcie straddled the bench and placed her pussy so it almost touched the tip of his raging erection. She had bound his hips tightly so that he could not pump and thrust.

With a conspiratorial look on her face, she quickly took in Jerry's throbbing cock, and settled so that it was inside her up to the hilt. She kept perfectly still for a moment.

If he thinks I'm going to let him cum right away he's wrong. It's going to be fun teasing him with my pussy.

"Your cock feels good, Jerry. Does this feel good?"

"Uhhhnh! Yes! Oh, yes, Miss Marcie!"

She slowly withdrew from him, and when he was completely out, she teased, "Oh! Look at you! You're still hard - and you have pussy juice all over your cock!"

Marcie repeated her pussy teasing, sometimes giving a few slow pumps before withdrawing. Her pussy juice was profuse and gave an indication of her arousal. She took perverse delight in Jerry's desperate pleading. She knew he would promise anything for a chance to spurt.

She had done her pussy teasing for well over a half hour when she lightly grasped his cock with her hand. It pulsed, and a spurt of pre-cum danced out from the tip.

"If I let you cum, I want you to eat every drop, and swallow! Got it?"

"Oh yes, Miss Marcie! I'll do it! I'll be glad to!"

Judy said he tells her that, and when he's ejaculated, he's reluctant.

"I don't want any resistance, or else I might not let you cum next time! Maybe I will, maybe I won't!"

"Please, PLEASE! I'll do anything!"

Marcie regarded Jerry's past resistance as a challenge to overcome. She giggled. "I'll tell you what. When I say 'open', I want your mouth open and ready to gulp down everything that's in my pussy. If you do that, I might let you cum sooner next time."

"Yes, please!" he panted.

She took him inside her, and pumped slowly enough that he couldn't ejaculate. Ten more minutes of his being so close to release, and Marcie was almost trembling with excited arousal. She unbuckled the restraint around Jerry's waist, and put her hands on her hips.

Jerry's hips had a will of their own, and he involuntarily pumped his desperate cock inside Marcie's teasing pussy. Marcie simply bent her knees a little and gave her teasing smile while Jerry frantically pumped. She got an idea for the next time she would tie him to the bench.

She felt Jerry's cock expand inside her, and scarcely a few seconds later, he exclaimed incoherently as he spurted his ample reservoir of sperm inside Marcie. After his lengthy orgasmic episode she kept him inside so he wouldn't slip out, and periodically rocked her hips to extract as much residual sperm as possible.

Neither one said a word for a few minutes, and more occasional spurts shot through Jerry's cock into her already full pussy. Marcie kept her hands on her hips and gave a mischievous smile.

Jerry's ardor for sucking on a sperm-filled pussy, of course, vamished after his intense release, something that always happened. He expected that he'd get accustomed to performing his cleanup duty, although he wasn't completely there yet. He knew that Marcie, even though she was a terrifically frustrating tease, meant what she said and that he had better put his mind to it if he wanted to have a chance at a shorter length of teasing next time.

"Jerry," Marcie softly spoke in an authoritative tone, "open!"

A look of distaste formed on the bound male's face as he forced himself to open his mouth. Marcie straightened her legs and withdrew. A stringy glob of translucent mixture of male semen and feminine juice of arousal hung from her opening as she took her position directly over his face.

"Get it all, now!" she ordered as she bent her knees enough to settle her pussy on his mouth.

"Gmmmmmmf!" Jerry exclaimed as his mouth and tongue accepted the reality of the copious juices from her pussy. Marcie shuddered from the first swipe of his tongue. The realization that the guy who had just wildly ejaculated inside her was now licking and cleaning her pussy was erotic almost beyond words.

"Suck all that sperm from my hot pussy!" she commanded in a saucy tone. "Swallow every last drop. Get it all! Come on, suck it! There's more in there! Yes!"

Marcie deliberately held back from her orgasm until she was sure that Jerry had gotten and swallowed most of his profuse ejaculate. Then she surrendered, and her raucous exclamations communicated her enjoyment of her first creampie experience.

She abruptly got up, put the cock cage on Jerry, and released his bindings. "Dinner is in 30 minutes," she said, and put her skirt and sandals on. "Oh, and you can shower and all, but don't wear anything more than your briefs!"

They ate silently. Jerry stared at Marcie frequently with longing. She enjoyed the attention and made subtle teasing motions with her legs and mouth. Jerry's cock had become aroused again inside his cock cage. When they finished eating, Marcie spoke. "Off to bed with you now. I'll be there in a while."

She's a bossy little bitch. I'd love to show her what a good fucking feels like - with me on top, and her tied up! Is she going to sleep in the same bed with me?!

Marcie did some chores, and just when Jerry was about to drift off to sleep, she, completely naked, climbed into the bed. She tenderly caressed his face and said, "Good night, Jerry." Then she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and turned away from him.

"Good night, Marcie - I mean, Miss Marcie... Uhhh, Miss Marcie, would you -"

"No Jerry - you are to wear the cock cage all the time except when I'm using you."

She reached behind her and grasped his arm and had him snuggle up to her. She enjoyed the feel of the protuberance of his cage between her legs, knowing that she was safe from penetration. Jerry took a while to get to sleep in his aroused and excited state, and reasoned that he needed to sleep in preparation for going to work in the morning.

A while later she uncovered them both, shook him awake, and said in a sultry, aroused whisper, "Jerry - there's still a little sperm inside me - can you suck it out?" and lay on her back with her legs spread in an 'asking for it' position. Jerry, in his aroused state, had no problem sucking on her pussy to extract his sperm, and did manage to get the few remaining vestiges of his seed. Marcie, meanwhile, bucked her hips through two orgasms while her pussy got the desired attention. She quickly went to sleep, and Jerry, aroused and frustrated, settled for feeling her sexy body against his.

He awoke the following morning to the delicious smell of breakfast being prepared, got out of bed, and quickly dressed. He went to the other room to see his sexy surrogate wife clad only in her panties and sandals. They ate heartily, and she kissed him sensuously on the mouth as he left for work.

Jerry could not get the previous day's events out of his mind as he worked as his desk, and tried to think about something else. Shortly after lunch he answered his phone and heard Marcie's sensuous and breathy voice. "This is Miss Marcie. Can you get away from work and come home early? I'd like to have some fun!" Then she hung up.

Jerry's cock struggled in its cage. It took scarcely a moment for him to make an excuse to leave early. His heart raced as he drove home. When he walked in the door, he saw Marcie standing, hands on her hips, a teasing gleam in her eyes.

"In ten minutes I want all your clothes off with you on the bench!" she commanded in her saucy tone, and left the room.

Jerry's cock enjoyed the scene more than his mind did. He didn't like being ordered by a girl much younger than his wife, although his cock, if it were free of its confinement, would be fully hard and pointing straight out.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers
12