When the Worms Turn Ch. 1

Story Info
Joseph's introduction.
1.1k words
3.6
54.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadForm
BadForm
1 Followers

I saw her in the supermarket, while I was shopping, and knew at once she was like me. It was the way she walked, so slowly and subdued. It was the way she never raised her eyes, even when she took things off the high shelves. It was all of this and more. I ripped a piece of paper from the notepad that contained my shopping list and wrote her a quick note.

Please call me. 10am – 4pm. 876-4321. I am like you. I am an unwilling cuckold.

Short and to the point, I handed it to her and walked on, not daring to look back, just in case someone should report me to my wife. Behind me I heard a gasp and a piece of paper being put away in a hurry.

Yes, I was an unwilling cuckold. I had been for three years by then. Of course, I'd heard the stories of men who liked to watch their wives having sex with other men, but in reality, it wasn't like that. At least it was not for me. I was a devoted husband, and I was rich. My only problem was that I couldn't satisfy my wife in bed. At six inches, I knew I wasn't the smallest man in the world, but nor was I the largest, and that seemed to be what she wanted.

It all started one night when I came home from the gentleman's club to hear screams from upstairs. I ran up the stairs, two at a time, bounding into the bedroom to see what was wrong. What was wrong was my wife, my beloved Carmen, was laid on her back with some guy pounding away at her as if there was no tomorrow. What was more wrong was she was enjoying it. She saw the look of horror on my face and laughed.

"What's wrong dear? You can't do… this…" she gasped as the guy's cock thrust in and out of her soaking pussy. "And you didn't think I'd be satisfied with your needledick did you?"

I blushed, unable to speak, and too embarrassed and angry to leave.

"You're a worm, Joseph," she snorted. "A fucking needle-dick, faggot worm and I need… a… real… man…!"

The guy on top of her didn't stop pounding; he barely even seemed to know I was there. From here I had a perfect view of his ass cheeks, and the shadow beneath of his cock thrusting in and out of my wife's cunt. He looked huge, though I wasn't sure if that was just my own shock and lack of self-worth emphasizing his size.

My wife's face knotted in ecstasy as she locked her legs around his ass, pulling him harder and harder into her. Her nails raked along his back, as she deliberately tormented me with her ecstasy.

"Yes you Arab stud, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!"

I hadn't even realized that he was Arabian before that, and didn't care. I knew what she was doing though. She married into white money, and now she was trying to insult me further by leaving it for another race. She, my Hispanic wife, was the racist to think I'd care about that. All that mattered to me, was she was giving herself to another guy so willingly.

"What are you doing?" I finally managed to gasp.

"Getting a good fucking, needle-dick!" She yelled back. "What does it look like, asshole?"

I felt the bile rising in my throat as I heard her scream again in orgasm. He just kept on pounding. I made to turn away, but she called me back.

"No… worm, you're… going to… watch… how it's done! Then… if you're… lucky, I'll… let you lick… his… cum… out of my… pussy." She was barely able to speak now as she gasped towards another explosion, his pounding driving her wild.

"What?!?" I'd heard her words but I didn't believe them.

"Unless… you… want… a… divorce…! OH MADRE DE DIOS! SI! SI!"

She slipped back into her native Spanish as she climaxed with him. She had me there, and knew she did. I was rich, but only in the sense that the family owned everything. And my family had a rule. No divorces. They didn't mind affairs, but they had not had a divorce in the family in over 300 years, and now that was almost more anathema to them than murder. If she divorced me, they would cut me off without a penny.

When she calmed down, she looked over at me and laughed.

"No, I don't think you deserve to lick me out today! That's something you'll have to learn. Get dressed, worm, and…"

Her lover held up his hand to silence her and rolled over, his large slimy cock now limp. "I need cleaning!" He said.

She laughed again, louder this time. "You heard him, worm, lick him clean!"

I shook my head in astonishment. No way could she be asking me to do that. I wasn't gay, whatever she thought about my lovemaking skills. I was as straight as they came. Then she started to sing…

"My D-I-V-O-R-C-E just came through today…"

Her laughter rang through my ears as I made my body respond. Truth was, if she divorced me, she would get any stipend the family did allow me as an alimony settlement. I would be ruined, where she would still be able to carry on, probably without working.


I knelt before the Arab and bent forwards feeling sick. He stank of their lovemaking, such a strong and vulgar smell. Her passion soaked him, and had massaged his own cum back into his cock. I leaned forward slowly and began to lick him. That wasn't enough. He grabbed me by the hair and rammed my head down on his cock. Without giving me a chance to try to clean him, he forcefully masturbated himself with my mouth, ripping at my hair as he did so until he finally came again. Then he threw me aside.

It's been three years since she cuckolded me that night. She and Ahmed have been lovers ever since, and she has turned me into her unwilling slave. When she saw just how easy it was to make me go down on Ahmed, she knew there was nothing the threat of divorce and disinheritance wouldn't achieve. No sex, no affairs, no pleasuring myself. I was to be a housewife and she dismissed the maids. Three hellish years. Today, having given that note to the woman in the same situation, I feel a tiny tingle of hope.

BadForm
BadForm
1 Followers