When We Were Married Ch. 02C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug looked at her and he knew she'd noticed. He rolled his eyes and shook his head but she couldn't hide her expression. Kelly looked back at her for a moment and damned if it didn't look like she had a little smirk on her face, but she just leaned back, gave her mother a peck on the cheek and grabbed the overnight bag.

"See you after school tomorrow, Mom. Byeee, Dougie."

As soon as she was out the kitchen door and they heard the front door slam, he came over and put his hands on her shoulders. He tried to kiss her on the lips but she turned her face away so he got her cheek.

"She's just a kid and she's just playing, babe. She's at that teasing age and I'm an older man. She'd run screaming for hills if I ever even looked like I was coming after her."

"Tell that to your dick."

He grabbed her chin and made her face him.

"So I got a hardon. Jesus Christ, Deb, your daughter is a fox. A stone statue would get a hardon around her. But she's your daughter and she's only 17. I would never touch her. And you ought to know that. I don't hit on the 19 and 20 year olds at school."

He tried to kiss her again and he did, but her lips were stiff and she didn't allow him to slip his tongue inside.

Pushing him away, she said, "There's a Tombstone in the oven. It'll be ready in 15 or 20 minutes. Get something to drink."

He got a two liter coke out of the fridge and poured a glass, then set it down on the kitchen table and came up behind here as she was getting down glasses and plates from the cupboard. He wrapped his strong arms around her and squeezed both breasts, fingering her nipples which popped up taut and hard.

"Don't do that. Let me finish setting the table."

He held her unmoving and nuzzled her neck.

"You can't be jealous of a 17-year-old. Your own daughter."

'It's inappropriate. You're running around with your dick hard and tickling her in the pool and her fucking nipples are popping up through her blouse. And you two are doing it in front of me. You're not her father, Doug. You can't be tickling and playing with her like that. It's how trouble starts."

"Ok, then I won't. I was trying to be friendly with her and Bill Jr. because I thought you wanted me to be friendly, to make them more comfortable with me being around here. But I'll leave her alone, stay away from her completely if it's freaking you out. She's not the reason I come around here, if you happened to forget. You are."

She leaned her head forward over the stove and took several deep breaths as she felt his hard cock rubbing her ass.

Any other time...

"I'm sorry, Doug. I – I'm just not in a real good mood."

He let go of her and she turned around to see him leaning back against the fridge, arms folded across his chest. For some reason he looked angry.

"What-"

"Let me guess. You must have talked to Bill today. Actually, I'm not guessing. Your secretary told me you were having a loud conversation with him in your office. I know you've tried to call him before, because every time you do you turn into a complete asshole and I get frostbite when I try to get near you."

"Doug-"

"It's the damned divorce, isn't it? Why do you get so damned wound up about it. Let your attorney handle that crap."

"That's none of your business, Doug. I like you and I care for you. I wouldn't be spending as much time in bed with you if I didn't. But how I handle the dissolution of my marriage is my business."

As she said it and wished she could take the words back and dull the anger her conversation with Bill still roused in her, she saw Doug's face change. In two steps he had her arms held fast to her side. His grip was so strong it hurt her and she realized anew that he was a very young and very strong man. And now he was a young, and strong, and angry man.

"None of my damned business? What you do with your marriage is none of my business, Deb?"

He pulled her out of the kitchen and almost dragged her up the steps to her bedroom. She couldn't believe what was happening. He had never acted this way before. It was like he was someone she didn't know anymore.

Then he threw her forward on her bed. She rolled over and stared at him in disbelief.

"So what you do in your marriage is YOUR business, right?"

She rubbed her arms where she knew she was going to bruise later.

"Doug, I – I didn't mean to hurt you. But what happens is between me and Bill. You aren't involved. I have to talk to him."

He just stared at her.

"Okay, I see that. He's your husband. You're his wife. I understand. What am I?"

"What?"

"It's a simple question, Deb. He's Bill, your loving husband for almost the past 18 years. You're his wife, mother of his kids. What am I?"

"You're...you're my friend, Doug. A good and kind and loving man that I need more than ever right now. This would have been a terrible time, a very lonely time, without you."

"Is that another way of saying 'fuck buddy'?"

"No! I love sex with you, but you were my friend before you ever touched me."

"You have lots of friends, Debbie. What makes me special?"

"I – how do I answer that. I love you as a friend. You've made me laugh when I wanted to cry, you made me feel like a desirable woman for the first time in years. You made me want to be me, and not just a wife and mother, for the first time in forever. And, God yes, you made me rediscover my body."

He put his hands to his chin and then rubbed the side of his face.

"So I'm a good friend you love to have sex with, right?"

"Doug, no –"

"Stop, Debbie. Listen to me for a minute. You know I was fucking Ellen Westen, the Dean's secretary, when I met you, right?"

"I – I had heard stories...:

"They're true. She could, as the old expression goes, suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. She had the hottest mouth I ever felt and she loved sucking me off. And I was only a few weeks away from banging Merri Smith, the woman that teaches history over in the Humanities Department. I'd gone to lunch with her the day before I was introduced to you as my mentor and she jerked me off in my car. And licked it off her hands. She was really pissed with me when I never called her back.

"And there have been a good 10 students with tits almost as nice as yours that have let me know I'd be welcome to suck them, and they'd suck whatever I suggested, if I was so inclined. Since I met you. Take a guess as to how many of them I've fucked or had suck me off?"

When she didn't answer, he said, "None. Not one. Any of my friends from college or the two schools I taught at before I came here would never believe it. They'd say I'd lost my mind. All that juicy pussy just laid out for me, and I let it go by.

"Now, why do you suppose that is? Cat got your tongue, Debbie?

"Well, let me ask you something else. You know I'm on Myers' shit list. It's just a matter of time before they cut me loose. With a dismissal on my record, which I'll have to explain when I go looking for another position, I don't think I am going to be on anybody's top ten list of must-hires.

"What I should do, if I had any sense, was find another position right now, preferably a long way from here, where the stories of what happened might not get around for awhile. If I quit here – before they fire me - for personal reasons or just because I got wanderlust, I'd have a hell of a lot more employment options.

"You remember three months ago I was getting awards for being a wonderful young professor. Today my name is usually invoked in dirty jokes about MILFS and big-tittied cougars."

He walked over and sat down beside her. She looked at him in wonder and dismay because she knew what he was going to say.

"Why haven't I been banging all these goddamned pussies that are mine to bang? Why haven't I gotten out of here while I still have a chance at a career? Any guesses?"

He bent forward and kissed her gently.

"You are a stupid, stupid woman."

He cupped her face in his hands.

"You know, I wanted you from the first moment I saw you. I just wanted to fuck you. That face, that ass, those tits. I made up my mind I was going to have you. Ten minutes after you left that first time I had to go into a faculty bathroom and jerk off. I must have shot off five feet. What a mess.

"I knew you were married, and to an important man. A powerful man. I've got an uncle in Buffalo who's a District Attorney. I know what those guys can do and I knew I was putting my head in the lion's mouth if I made a play for you. But you were so fucking juicy. And you were looking. Even if you didn't know it, I knew you were ripe. If it wasn't me, somebody else would have moved in.

"I decided I was going to wage a campaign. I've done it plenty of times. Girls have always liked me. I've got a big dick and I know how to talk them into spreading their legs. So I went to work on you. Easy and slow. When I got to know you and realized you weren't some man hungry bimbo, that you were actually a pretty nice lady, I figured it would be worth it. And you met me halfway.

"And it worked. I seduced you and I fucked you and you were as incredible as I thought you'd be."

He shook his head.

"What I didn't know was that I was just being too damned smart. I outsmarted myself. If I was smart....I ought to get the hell away from you, but I can't. So I hang around a married woman who's still in love with her husband. You know, there's a reason why love is a four letter word."

"Doug – you – I didn't – I'm not in love with Bill."

"You wouldn't go into the depths of depression every time you talk to him, or don't talk to him, if you didn't have feelings for him, Deb. And you know the sad thing? You'll never get him back."

She felt as though she couldn't breathe.

"I saw him that night at UNF. When I was down and you came to me. I saw the look on his face as you turned your back on him. He won't ever forget or forgive you for that. I wouldn't if you were my wife."

He stood up.

"I asked you what I was to you, Deb. I know I'm a good shoulder to cry on and I make you feel good about yourself, and you love the way I fuck you. But, there are girlfriends that you could go to for support and a shoulder to cry on. You got a big black vibrator for your other needs. Why am I here?

"You ever think that I'm 28 and I graduated with honors from a prestigious school and I've already had more papers published than guys with ten years on me? You know that I boxed in Golden Gloves and I had a shot at making the U.S. Olympic boxing team? That I still get letters from the son of the first woman I ever had a serious relationship with back when I was 22? She was older. You think there's a pattern there? Her son was 8 when we met. But I liked the kid and I've there for him through about one ex husband and four boyfriends."

He looked at her and shook his head.

"I'm a good person, Deb. I'm a substantial person. But you don't see that. I'm a professional with what used to be a career to be proud of, one that was going somewhere. I'm 28, not eight years old, and there are a lot of women who have let me know that if I wanted to get serious, they'd be interested. But to you, am I anything more than a walking dick, a human vibrator?

She looked at him standing there, so damned gorgeous and she knew that hard dick was inside his pants just waiting to be unleashed and they could fuck the night away and she could forget about Bill and his damned demands and the memories he kept stirring up in her. But she couldn't open her mouth to say a word.

"I'm going back to my place. I think we ought to cool it for awhile. Give each other some space. You need to decide what, and who, you want in your life. When you do, if it's me, give me a call."

She sat on the bed unmoving after he left. It was only the smell of the pizza burning down below that roused her.

#

Author's note: I was going to put some stuff in here, but I get the feeling I'm breaking down the fourth wall by doing so. I know when I'm reading stories, you want to believe while you're reading that they're more than stories. By bringing readers in too close, I get the feeling I'm destroying that illusion. So I've decided that early on after each installment posts, I'll try to post a comment that will include some thoughts on previous comments, what's going on with the story, and stuff like that. Once again, and I hope you guys (and gals) don't get tired of hearing this, but posting on this site has been an amazing experience. Thank you. Oh, and since I'm writing and posting hot and heavy, I can't work out the logistics of running stuff by Lady Pine Rose, so I'm sure this chapter will have some glitches. More than when she was editing. Blame me for any mistakes.

DQS1