When Wife Is Away Ch. 03

Story Info
Both woman serve the master and mother punishes daughter
1.4k words
4.04
67.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning I was waiting for them to come. Rakhi and Sabita came sharp at 6AM. Rakhi stripped promptly but Sabita was ashamed. So I had to force her to strip. They both took bath. I made Sabita watch me beat her mother with a belt and told that if she does not comply with my orders I would beat her also. After I fucked her mother in her ass and made her watch that too. While Rakhi was doing the house works, I kept Sabita with me and fondled her while I was watching a pornographic film. At the same time I made Sabita to watch it. She was watching it with intent and becoming aroused. In the film a guy was being serviced by two women simultaneously. When Rekha completed the house works I called her to my bedroom and told her to suck my balls and Sabita to suck my dick. What a sensation that was, soon I was rock hard. I dragged Sabita to the bed and spread her legs as wide as possible. Telling Rakhi to hold her in that position I rammed into her. I decided to enact a part of the film where a woman was being fucked by the guy and the second one was licking the balls and ass of the guy. I told Rakhi to do so. I could not hold on for long and when I was about to come I withdrew from Sabita and ejaculated on her tits. I made Rakhi to lick it clean and told Sabita to suck me. I decided to try for another fuck with Rakhi. So I put on another porno flick and kept both of them with me. I instructed them to lick my ass, balls, dick and nipples continuously. I specially instructed Rakhi to put her tongue in the ass hole. On the screen a bound and helpless woman was being tortured mercilessly by a man with various equipments.

The man was dropping hot wax on her tits and cunt, attaching alligator clips on the most sensitive parts, inserting large vibrators in her ass and cunt, forcing her to stick out her tongue and attaching clamps on it. I told Rakhi to watch that carefully because I will do the same to her in the afternoon. She started to beg to not to torture her like that. I said that then I would do that to her daughter. I thought that she would beg to spare her daughter and agree to endure the torture herself. But to my astonishment, she said that it was okay with her. She said that last night Sabita told her husband to dump her and offered to warm his bed every night. She also told that she would never marry and stay with her father. Rakhi told me that she wants her to be punished for this as she tried to steal her husband and defied my orders. Sabita was sitting motionless during the whole conversion. She was pale with fear. I asked whether it was true or not, she nodded yes. Hearing this I was furious. I decided to punish her then and there. Grabbing Sabita’s hair, I dragged her to my medical examination room. Putting her on the gynecological examination chair, I tied her securely to it. Her cunt and ass hole was easily accessible. As I did not have the alligator clips and dildoes, I told Rakhi to bring all the clothes pin she could find. Rakhi was fuming with rage and was prompt to bring all the things. Meanwhile I brought some glass candles and lit them. Sabita was pleading for mercy, but her pleading had an erotic effect on me. I was very much aroused.

Rakhi was standing beside me stroking me gently.

“Sir, punish her severely and fuck her in the ass. She has never been fucked there, and it will be very much painful.”

“Of course I will do that. In fact I was thinking the same. But why don’t we play with her some first?”

Saying this I handed over a leather belt to Rakhi and instructed to strike on the tits and cunt. Rakhi eyed Sabita intently and then with all the force she could muster struck her on the tits. A deep red welt appeared on her tits and Sabita gave a horrible cry. The next one was on her cunt. Sabita almost fainted from pain. Rekha waited for a few moments and then started to hit Sabita randomly from tits to soles. After almost 5 minute she stopped. Sabita was crying loudly and her whole body was covered with wide red stripes.

I asked Rekha why she was so furious. She said, “This bitch wants to steal my husband. He may be rude to me and sold me for money, but still he is my husband. How dare she try this?”

This is typical Indian sentiment and I understood. Now it was my turn. I was ready with the clothes pins. I simply followed what I saw in the film. First two were attached to the two ear lobes; next two were on the nipples. Then I attached five each to her ears. Then I told her to stick out her tongue. Five went to the tongue. Then ten each were attached to each tit in a circle around the nipples, then fifteen each went in another wider circle around the first circle. With each pin being added Sabita’s cry was becoming louder and louder and I was being more and more aroused. At this moment I was unable to hold it any more, I grabbed Rakhi by hair and forced her on her knees. Without any preamble I thrust my dick into her mouth and came instantly. Pinching her nose I kept my dick inside her gagging her. She was forced to drink all the cum. Earlier also she drank it, but those were consensual, but this was forced. After a few moments I withdrew from her. To my surprise, I was still hard. I turned my attention back to Sabita. She was lying helpless on the chair. I was dying to fuck her on the ass. But I had another plan on my mind.

Taking a glass candle I started to drop hot wax on her cunt. She wanted cry out as loud as possible, but the clothes pin prevented that. Then I applied some Vaseline on her asshole and told Rakhi to finger her ass to lubricate it. Meanwhile, I played with the clips, pulling and twisting them. When her asshole was adequately lubricated, I slowly inserted my dick into her. It was still extremely tight. The tightness was giving me immense pleasure and terrific pain to her. I told Rakhi to remove the pins in the reverse order. I didn’t move inside her, just kept my cock inside her allowing her muscles to adjust around my cock. When all the pins were removed I grabbed her tits and started to maul them brutally. Her tits were already severely abused, so my further abuse was very much painful to her. Since I came just a few minutes ago, it took me a long time to cum. She was crying from the multiple pains on her body, most intense pains were from the ass and tits. This time I came inside her. After being satisfied, I withdrew from her but left her tied. Then I took the belt and started to hit her on the cunt. With each stroke some wax was removed. When her cunt was free of wax, I stopped.

Leaving Sabita tied to the chair, I went into my bedroom and made a drink for me. Meanwhile, I told Rakhi to untie Sabita and bring her to the bedroom. Rakhi came holding Sabita; she was almost unable to walk. I informed both of them that if any of them defy any of my orders she will be punished similarly if not more.

I released both of them and told to come in the evening as usual. In the evening, I was too exhausted to fuck any of them, so I told them to play with each other and eat pussies. That aroused me very much and I had my cock sucked and ass and balls licked by them. I ejaculated on Rakhi’s tits and forced Sabita to lick it clean.

After that my life was like dream for 7 days. I had two slaves at my disposal and could do anything with them. But suddenly my life changed. My wife came to know about the arrangement by accident. But the change was for better.