When Wishes Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband wishes wife would get more adventurous.
1.7k words
3.81
140.8k
25
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mark, and my wife Teresa and I have been married just over five years now. We've always had a nice, open relationship and have been friends for over 10 years prior to getting married. For the most part, both Teresa and I can be pretty adventurous sexually, however -- at the same time, Teresa has also always tended to be a bit on the conservative side at any idea of having sex with anyone other than myself. The idea of another man pretty much would never even entered her mind at all. In spite of Teresa not really being all that interested in inviting anyone else into our bedroom, I had thought about it and fantasized about it for some time. In fact, lately it seemed to completely dominate my thoughts, and it seemed to be all I could think about!

However, I never really thought Teresa would go for it, so I pretty much always kept the idea quiet, not wanting to spoil a good thing. That good thing being, our sex life together. I have always had it pretty well, and in spite of this one little unfulfilled fantasy, I really can't complain too much!

Teresa just turned 24 years old. She is a petite, 5 feet, 4 inches, 105 pounds with a 34" bust, 22" waist and 42" hips. Yes, you read it right; she has a 42 inch waist!

Her butt is what one would simply have to call quite large! In fact, it is something rarely ever seen on a white girl. But she doesn't have a fat butt - it's just BIG! Her Jennifer Lopez sized bubble butt attracts plenty of attention from men, and also quite a bit of jealousy from other women.

However, there is more to my sweet Teresa than just her amazing ass. In addition, she is also very trim and keeps herself in tip-top shape. To help accomplish this, she often eats her lunch at her desk so she can work out during her lunch break. Also, the girl simply loves to run.

Another extremely attractive attribute about my hot young wife is that her blondish brown hair goes down to the middle of her back and goes simply perfectly well with her dark green eyes.

There is little doubt that Teresa has always been pretty much her own person. She has always been assertive, very independent, and strong willed, and to put it simply - the girl has always known what she wants, and how to obtain it.

Teresa is a financial consultant for an investment banking firm downtown and is every bit the successful career woman. She prides herself on being in control of her own destiny and not being a "weak and subservient" woman to any man. Not only does she do the financial consultation work, but she also has a degree in physical therapy, and often gets calls to help people out from time to time who have sustained an injury and need some help getting back on their feet. This is often older people, but occasionally has also been injured athletes from time to time.

So now some background on me. I stand around 5'11" tall, and weigh somewhere around 190 pounds (give or take). I have a pretty much average build, though if I were completely honest, I would have to confess to being just a tad bit pudgy.

Again, being perfectly honest, I am exactly seven and a half inches, when fully erect - which, when Teresa is around, is pretty much ALL the time!

Yes, there's no doubt that Teresa and I have always enjoyed a very nice sex life. Teresa has always been more than enough woman for me! Since we got married, I pretty much gave up the idea of even looking at any other women. I mean, why bother, when you have someone who looks as hot as Teresa - AND totally satisfies you in every way in the sack?!?

Again, the only thing that would really make things rock for me would be if I could watch another man totally fuck my amazing wife. I know I'm not the first man to get turned on by this concept. But several realizations had dawned on me lately.

First, I am pretty much average in every sense of the word. Average looking, average build, average cock, average lover, average staying power, the list goes on & on.

What would it be like to see my spunky little wife, who is anything but average, and has never really been challenged in any way at all, get it on with a guy who is not only above average, but exceptional in many ways?!?

I knew I would have to be careful in how I approached this whole idea. Teresa would simply not go for the idea of doing another guy. Though she's not at all shy, as I have mentioned before, she IS very conservative - and the idea of being unfaithful would not resonate well with her at all.

But lately, this desire just seemed to grow inside me day by day! True, in the back of my mind I had pretty much always wanted to watch Teresa have sex with another guy. But these days, that thought had grown in my imagination to the point where I was actually having wet dreams in which I could clearly see another man make love to her sweet little body while I watched and played with my little cock. The dreams were always the same. The guy she was with was always an extremely large, muscular, and incredibly well endowed black guy.

Finally, the desire got so strong in me, that I simply had to share it with her! I told her about my recent dreams, and at first she was somewhat put off by them.

"Don't you think it's kinda weird, dreaming about watching your wife have sex with another guy?" she asked.

"I guess so. But at the same time, you are so beautiful, and I think I have this subconscious desire to watch you so totally satisfied that it totally blows your mind."

This seemed to flatter her a bit. I could tell that she was starting to take it all as a bit of a compliment - which was good, since that was exactly how I had intended it! We continued to discuss my dreams at length, and Teresa even admitted that the whole discussion was making her hot. She said that though the idea turned her on, an idea is one thing, and actually acting on it would b something entirely different.

Now as I have said before, Teresa is very good in bed. She has also always been very open to trying pretty much anything I ever asked her to do in bed. It seemed, however, that the idea of being with anyone other than me went way beyond her tolerance limits!

Though things were about to get a bit more interesting. Teresa got a call from a Dr. David Holmes from our town's halfway house/minimum security jail. This wasn't the first time she had gotten a call to perform physical therapy there, but she absolutely HATED going there.

It seemed that one of the Silver Streak's (junior college football team) star linebackers had gotten himself into trouble. After getting caught stealing a car and taking it for a joyride, the boy had suffered an extremely bad tendon pull in his calf while he was fleeing justice. This was likely the ONLY reason the rather portly policeman had caught him to begin with!

Dr. Holmes was requesting that Teresa come down to the jail and help get Tyrone back on his feet again. This kind of assignment always offered quite a bit of extra spending cash, so Teresa pretty much always accepted in spite of her dread of going into this 'halfway house' which was filled all kinds of different low life characters that were actually pretty scary. Even to a woman with as much confidence as my Teresa has!

This assignment she had to give a 2nd and even 3rd thought to though.

"The idea of going into that place give me the heebie jeebies!" confided Teresa to me.

But, when she found out it would be for nearly $50 / hour, she simply couldn't pass it up, so she accepted the offer. She probably should have found out more details about the job before she accepted, as it turned out to be more than she had bargained for!

But she did accept the job, none-the-less, and she began working there the following week. I never really thought anymore about it, but she became very busy with this new assignment, and was working later and later every night. It got to the point where I was already in bed and asleep by the time she would get home, and I wasn't seeing her at all!

When she first began, she would come home and complain about this rather large black guy who she said was nothing less than spoiled rotten.

She said she had no idea how he got away with everything he was getting away with. He didn't listen to any of the staff, and she knew that she and him were going to be having some head to head conflict - and soon!

She said she had to give him her toughest exterior...and she was still fairly terrified deep down inside. However, Teresa can put up a pretty good bluff. And toward the end of the week, she felt she was in control of him. When the end of the 2nd week came around, she told me that she had some fairly amazing tales to share with me about it all, and that I had better be ready for some complete and utter shock!

So, that Friday night after we had eaten supper and cleaned up the kitchen together, we sat down to discuss her week with Tyrone. The first thing she said to me was,

"Are you sure you're up for this?"

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

"Well, I can tell you, I'm not sure if I can even tell you this stuff. I am totally afraid!" answered Teresa.

This was completely uncharacteristic of my wife, so I started to get a bit concerned!

"Hey, you know you can tell me ANYTHING baby. I totally love you and trust you 100%!" I reassured her.

"Well, I just hope you continue to feel that way after I tell you what all has happened this week," she answered.

We decided to go to Ken's place down the road, have a couple drinks, relax, unwind, and she could tell me her stories.

*****