When Wishes Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
She tells more of the story.
3.1k words
4.5
83.5k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To My Readers: I have had several requests to continue this story, so I have finally decided to take it to the next level. Hope you like it!

___________________________________________

"I can't even begin to explain the guilt and shame I felt wash over me as I awoke the next morning! And, to make matters worse, you were traveling out of the country on business, so I couldn't even talk to you about all that had happened! I just lay there in bed that next morning, wishing it had all been a bad dream or that it would all just go away somehow."

"I don't see why you felt so bad," offered Mark. "After all, it was all just an accident. To me you really didn't do anything bad at all. You just kinda panicked when all the crazy stuff happened."

"Well, in my profession, you really can't afford to panic! You have to keep yourself under control at all times, or they will definitely sense your weakness and do everything they can to exploit it!"

"Anyway, the next day I made up my mind that I was going to get things back under control. I promised myself that no matter what happened the next week, I would never touch his big cock again, and that I would find a way to regain control by being extremely firm, but as kind as I could be."

"When I went into work the next day, I found that complete transformation had taken place in Tyrone! He definitely kept his word in the promise he had made me. He was able to participate in activities with everyone else, he was gentle and considerate to others, he never showed any amount of aggression, and most importantly, he was keeping his cock in his pants."

"I knew that the true test would be the following day, however. This was the day that we had our one-on-one counseling session scheduled in my office. I had a feeling that he would be expecting me to hold up my end of the bargain at this point."

"I realized that this would be the crucial moment. I would have to show him that I was still in control, that what had happened the other day was a simple accident, and that it would never happen again."

"I have to admit that as I waited for him to come into my office that day I was more than a bit nervous. I had felt like I was on pins and needles the whole day. As I waited, I gave myself a bit of a pep talk, asserting that I would be firm, yet kind, and keep matters under control."

"When he arrived he was courteous and polite which put me at ease a bit. We went about the session as though it was any other, like nothing unusual had ever occurred at all. We had a snack of potato chips, which we ate together with unusual calmness. Finally, when it was time for our usual heart to heart discussion, I came up to sit next to him. He was sitting on my couch, wearing just a pair of shorts and a T shirt."

"For a second, my resolve totally fell apart. He looked like any other young man sitting there, looking shy and awkward. I knew this was the point where I had to assert my authority though. Sitting down, I began to talk to him,"

"Tyrone, about the other day...."

"Suddenly, everything seemed to happen so quickly! As I began speaking, I caught him staring at the cleavage down the front of my blouse. I could feel his eyes boring into me. I knew this would be the time to set him straight, and keep things from getting out of control again. I was about to do exactly that when I made the fatal mistake of glancing down at the front of his shorts! As I glanced down, I could see his huge cock began to uncoil inside of his tight shorts, and before I knew it, it jutted suddenly above the waistband of his shorts, like a rattlesnake or something!"

"What he expected to happen next became quite clear to me, and it made me shudder a bit! I felt embarrassed and ashamed at what I had gotten myself into, yet there was no denying that I was also totally hypnotized at the sight of that amazing cock that was suddenly visible again right in front of me!"

Mark's face was turning completely red! He had to glance down at his own crotch to make sure HIS equipment was still in place, where it belonged, and had not somehow emerged as Tyrone's had in the story. Thinking about it, however, Mark was pretty sure his own 7 inch cock had never really done much sneaking out all of it's own accord before!

"Feeling a bit flushed, I tried to continue to explain as I was sitting next to him, trying desperately not to look at his now exposed hard on. What happened the other day was just an accident. It never should have happened at all and..."

"Without saying a word, he simply stood up, and at the same time pushed both his shorts and underwear down to his knees in one quick and fluid motion. Next, he stood directly in front of me with his immense erection staring me directly in the face."

"I felt my resolve further fading as his cock bobbed directly in front of me. It truly seemed to have a hypnotic effect on me, as my eyes were drawn to it as if it were a magnet!"

"As I sat there staring at it, I made one last feeble attempt at reasoning with him."

"It is simply inappropriate for me to touch you...."

"Teresa, you need to stop talking and keep your promise," was all he said to me. By using my first name, it sort of threw me a bit. I found myself even more dazed and confused and felt myself slipping once again completely under his control. My next line of reasoning came to me in a panic. Maybe if I just got it over with as quickly as possible..."

"So, I reached my hand up to it, determined to finish the act as quickly as I could. However, no sooner had I put my hand on his large erection that time suddenly just seemed to creep to a stand still! All of the sudden, I got the sense as I stroked his amazing cock that I had all the time in the world, and there was no rush at all!"

"As my hand once again made contact with him, it occurred to me again how incredibly HARD it felt in my hand! Mark, I'm serious, it felt like you could drive nails with that thing! I found myself staring at the incredible cock that was in my hand. It was so amazing! It was so huge and incredibly rock HARD!"

"As I stared at it, that hypnotizing effect seemed to grow stronger and stronger. I found myself being drawn to it more and more – the smell of his sex was overwhelmingly masculine. It seemed to simply capture me and hold me captive!"

"As I began to tentatively stroke him, he began inching closer and closer to me. The complete object of my attention was drawing ever closer to my face, and I felt powerless to move away!"

"As my fascination grew, I had wrapped both hands around the immense shaft, just feeling it, amazed at the hardness of it, and even with both hands wrapped around it, a good three inches of cock protruded from my hands!"

"As I stared at it, he moved forward another couple of inches, and the head of his cock brushed just under my nose! I found myself overwhelmed by his masculine scent and he began rubbing it just under my nose, then on my lips, leaving trails of pre-cum on my face where ever it made contact!"

"Before I could stop myself, I suddenly found myself licking the incredible head of his jumbo black cock as I stroked him. As I did this, I could clearly taste the strong, salty precum -> which caused an immediate reaction from him, causing him to tilt his head back and moan loudly."

"Hearing this moan seemed to somehow spur me on. I felt exhilarated by the idea that I was somehow pleasing him! With that, I opened my mouth, and allowed the HUGE head to slide into my mouth!"

"As I stared cross-eyed up the length of his shaft as the majority of it protruded from my mouth, that voice of reason tried to sound in the back of my mind! It was screaming for me to STOP, as that guilt began rising up again inside me. What the hell was I doing?!? Here I had made up my mind to keep in control, and here I was with his giant cock head stuffed in my stretched mouth!"

"With that, I began to try to pull away. Tyrone must have sensed my feelings, as he suddenly got very aggressive! Most of this time he had been somewhat passive, and was mostly just watching to see what would happen. However, sensing my sudden hesitation, he grabbed the back of my head rather roughly and began pumping his huge meat further into my mouth and down my throat, not allowing me to pull back!"

"As you can imagine, I immediately began to gag, as I nearly choked! I fought him, and was able to free his cock from my mouth as I sputtered, coughed, and almost gagged!"

"Please, Tyrone, we have to sto----"

"But I never got the rest out. He again roughly grabbed the back of my head, and shoved his huge cock back in as I opened it to try to speak to him. This time I tried to relax. I didn't want to gag, or even throw up, so I relaxed my throat and attempted to submit to his actions."

"This was all the encouragement he needed! Tyrone seemed to figure out that if he was aggressive, I was powerless to stop him! This seemed to excite him even more as he roughly pumped his enormous meat into my mouth and down my throat."

"Suddenly, he stopped. He pulled back, and his cock slipped from my mouth with a bit of a popping sound. He backed up a bit, then turned and sat down on my couch. He spread his legs a bit, sliding toward the front of the couch with his massive erection completely exposed, and said,"

"Get on your knees and suck me!"

"That was it. The transformation was complete at that point. He was in control, and I was taking instructions from him! Feeling powerless to stop myself, I found myself kneeling between his legs. I grabbed his huge prick in my hands, and looked up directly into his eyes. As I held his gaze, I started sucking on it as if I was his fuck slave!"

"This total submission had a major effect on me! As this complete role reversal took place, he was now the one completely in charge, and I was doing exactly what he told me! For some reason this excited me as I have never been excited in my entire life. I felt the blood rush to my hardened nipples, and I was pretty sure that my pussy was now soaking through my underwear!"

"Somehow this young man, this immature, teenage monster had taken charge of me, and it was making me so hot I felt almost as if I could cum without being touched! As I jacked and licked his amazing cock, it felt completely intoxicating as I again found myself staring cross-eyed up the length of what was protruding from my wide open, stretched mouth!"

"As he watched me doing this, he must have sensed that my enthusiasm had grown, and that I was not only enjoying what I was doing, but was also becoming excited by it. He had somehow sensed that he now had someone who was as interested in his giant cock as he had been himself! He now had an adult – his counselor – one who had been trying so hard to control him, and assert authority over him – he now had that person under HIS control. He got to be in charge...sensing all this, his confidence grew exponentially."

"He had tested the waters by giving me the order to kneel and suck him. I had obeyed! This encouraged him, and he began giving me more orders. Orders that I immediately obeyed without the slightest hesitation!"

"Take your shirt off......NOW!" he commanded.

"It was like I was in a trance as I found my hands automatically move to the buttons of my blouse! I stopped sucking his cock for a moment as I backed up, and slowly unbuttoned all of the buttons of my blouse from top to bottom."

"When I had the last one undone, he sat up, grabbing the blouse on both sides, and ripped it off of me, throwing it somewhere behind me!"

"Nice tits! I always thought you had nice tits." He said as my stuffed black lacey bra came into his view. "Now get that bra off, I wanna see those huge tits of yours!"

"The feeling I had as he commanded me to do things is really hard to explain. I've really never had anyone do that before, and it was making me crazy with excitement as I reached around, finding the clasp of my bra, and releasing it. As it slipped from my shoulders, exposing my breasts to this young man, it almost felt like I could feel steam coming off of my breasts, they were so hot at this moment!"

"Those are the best tits!! He said as he began pawing them. He grabbed them both in his big, black hands and began squeezing and lifting them very roughly. Nobody had EVER been that rough with me, and I was almost certain that I would cum and he squeezed my nipples!"

"This young mans confidence was growing by the second. And I really can't explain what was happening to me. I was finding him commanding me around completely erotic – to the point where I wasn't even considering refusing him."

"Now get your pants off! Take them off NOW, hurry up!"

"I hurried to comply with his demands. Undoing my belt, unbuttoning my slacks, sliding them down, and standing before him in just my lacey black panties."

"With that, he reached up, grabbing my panties on each side, and ripped them down my legs! I had to step out of them quickly, or he would have pulled me over as he grabbed them, and threw them out of sight behind me - stripping the last of my clothes off! I suddenly found myself standing before him completely naked!"

"Next, before I could react at all, he seized my wrists and pulled me up onto the couch to straddle him. I felt my pussy rub against the flat side of his dick all along his stomach as he pulled me forward. As he did this, his moans pretty much turned to shouts! Without warning, he lifted his head to mine and began kissing me hard, invading my mouth with his tongue!"

"At this point, I completely lost all control! I was so turned on that I kissed him back more passionately than I had ever kissed any grown man before in my life!"

"I felt a twinge of guilt at this point, when I thought about you. At the same time, I knew that you had been wanting me to do something similar to this for so long – begging me, and suddenly I had a fairly strong desire to make your fantasy come true!"

"I lifted up on my knees and let him guide the hard knob of his huge cock up to my pussy, knowing full well that I was likely in for the ride of my life! The thought of all his unlimited sexual energy suddenly popped into my imagination, which only made me moan as my mind considered what might lay ahead!"

"Tyrone suddenly pushed me back into an upright position, and my weight began to settle my body down onto his erect cock. In fact, it started to happen a bit too fast, as it was getting to be quite painful! I was not used to something that large."

"I kept trying to raise myself back up even as Tyrone was doing everything he could to pull me farther down! He somehow managed to get his huge rod as far as 3/4s of the way deep inside me before I was able to get him to stop! It suddenly felt like I had a telephone pole shoved up my pussy!"

"This was when Tyrone lost control! He began ramming me like there was no tomorrow, and he also began calling me names like bitch, slut, whore!! Being called slutty names while at the same time being completely hammered by the biggest dick I'd ever had was turning up the heat on my pleasure! Suddenly, without warning, he grabbed one of my tits, and started squeezing and mauling it!"

"He was rougher with them than anyone had ever been before. I thought I would hate something like that, but I found it was such a turn on, that it began rushing me toward my climax really quickly!"

"Before I even really knew what was happening, I came very hard on his huge cock! I just sat bolt upright, eyes wide open, and let out a lot louder scream than I had meant to let out! I think I was lucky that nobody heard it and came to investigate what was going on!"

"This didn't phase Tyrone at all! He just kept pumping his mammoth cock in and out of me, and placed his hand over my mouth to keep anyone from hearing!"

"That day we fucked and sucked and rocked and moaned for hours. He would cum just about every 10 minutes, but still stayed hard every time! He would even eat my pussy out after cumming inside me, which was a major turn on to me, as YOU never do that! Tyrone didn't think twice about it! He would shake his head between my legs, sucking down his own jism, then come up and kiss me deeply, sharing the strong taste mingled with his hot saliva and my own hot pussy juices! I got the feeling he liked the taste of his own cum, after we repeated this a few times!"

And that was the end of the story. Mark just sat there, staring at his wife in disbelief. Teresa suddenly felt VERY self-conscious.

"Well, your wish came true. What do you think of it now?" she asked.

Mark placed his hand over his wife's and said, "Let's go home, and I'll SHOW you what I think of it."

To Be Continued?