When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching the piece of clothing that had moments before been concealing this gorgeous body, Eric stared openly as Alicia stood in front of him a moment, watching him with a sly smile, topless except for her white lace bra in front of her boyfriend who watched with obvious enjoyment, before she straightened her hair a moment and unhurriedly reached for her guitar, her large tits in full view as she bent over, before she straightened and once again placed the strap over her head. Oh, she was teasing him now, and he would be damned if she wasn't enjoying it! Fuck, his dick felt like it was going to rip through his jeans!

"Damn!" Was all he could say as he ogled his friend's girlfriend's body a moment longer. A small, pleased smile spread Alicia's luscious lips as she looked over at him.

"Time to make it even." She said and sure enough when the next guitar battle ended, it was Eric's turn to pull his t-shirt over his head, revealing his chiselled, muscular body to an obviously impressed Alicia as she guided her eyes over him for a moment.

The next battle began and once more Eric won, much to his satisfaction. Watching Alicia once again remove the guitar, setting it beside Nick before she once more turned her eyes to Eric and proceeded to unbutton her tight jeans, opening them slowly before she half turned so that her tight ass was half facing him before she unhurriedly began to push the tight material down her long, smooth, slender legs, with Eric's eyes following the gradual movement, completely transfixed, before the stunning 21-year-old girlfriend straightened and kicked the jeans from her feet.

Placing her slender hands on her hips, Alicia turned to stand facing him once more, now only wearing her matching white lace underwear as she smiled and kept her sparkling grey eyes locked on his.

"You've got me down to my underwear, but that's as far as you'll go." She said, her voice a mix of playful teasing and a huskiness brought on from her obviously growing horniness.

Eric smiled in return as he allowed his eyes to wander all over his friend's girlfriend's hot body as she obviously wanted him to as she stood there, hands on hips in all her glory, smiling softly at him.

"You're girlfriend is fucking hot man!" Eric said without thought to his friend, looking over to him when he realised what he had said.

Why he suddenly worried about whether his friend would be angry about the comment he didn't know, after all, this had been all Nick's idea, but Eric couldn't help wonder if he had intended it to go this far. He got his answer when Nick smiled at Alicia proudly, still calmly sitting back, and took a swig from his beer before answering.

"She sure is." His friend replied calmly and proudly, "She's also a very good gamer, so you'd better watch out now."

Eric grinned at his friend before he looked back at his friend's half naked girlfriend. She had the guitar back on again, however that didn't stop Eric letting his eyes wander over that gorgeous, sexy body for a small moment before once again readying for the next battle.

This round didn't go well for Eric as Nick predicted, mostly because he couldn't get the image of Alicia out of his mind and so soon Eric was undoing his own jeans and pulling them somewhat less elegantly from his legs before kicking them away from him. He was down to only his boxers now, whereas Alicia still had her bra and panties left.

"I think you're enjoying this." Alicia teased, her eyes going to the very prominent bulge in his boxers.

Eric looked down a moment before grinning.

"Take it as a compliment." He replied as he smiled and Alicia purred softly, so softly he thought Nick hadn't heard and that Alicia had meant no one to hear.

"I think we'll end this now." She said in reply, her eyes slowly moving from his boxers up his body to his face.

"Not quite yet, you've still got two to go." He replied teasingly and Alicia's smile deepened.

"Then let's see who'll win." She said as she turned back to the television and once more the guitar-battle began.

This time when the round ended, Eric felt like shouting in celebration as he won again. Turning his attention swiftly to his friend's girlfriend, he watched as she looked down at Nick a moment, obviously wondering if he wanted this to go as far as actually getting naked. Nick simply gave her a smile that said more than Eric could read, however all that he cared about really was the blazing horniness in Alicia's eyes as she once more turned to look intently at him and slowly, oh so fucking slowly, reached behind her to unhook her bra.

The thin straps loosened as Alicia unhooked the back before she reached up to take hold of one of the straps and slowly lowered the thin material from one of her slender shoulders, her eyes still held on his as she held the bra in place over her large, glorious tits while she slowly lowered the other strap. Eric's dick was straining to push out from its confines as he watched his friend's knockout girlfriend who he had met for the first time that night look deep into his eyes as she prepared to completely remove her bra and reveal her naked tits to him, in front of her boyfriend, his friend, too. Fuck, his dick had never been this hard! For what seemed like an eternity Alicia kept her eyes on him while his eyes were locked and unblinking on her impressive chest, and then she moved and tossed her bra towards him. For a moment all Eric could see was the white material coming towards him, however he caught it with his hands and his eyes fell on the most wondrous sight.

Alicia Brookes stood once again with her hands on her hips, her eyes burning with lust and horniness as she kept her eyes on Eric while he stared in awe at the heavy, 36D tits that now stood naked and proud on her chest, her nipples hard. Her impressive tits heaved up and down as she breathed heavily, obviously extremely turned on by the whole situation, and it took everything Eric had in him not to move towards her to wrap his hands around those large, glorious mounds. For a long time Eric drank in the sight of his friend's now topless girlfriend, his eyes not seeming to get their fill before he once more looked to her face as she spoke to him, bringing him out of his daze.

"See something you like?" Nick's girlfriend asked somewhat breathlessly and Eric nodded, his throat dry; he had never seen any woman so incredibly hot as this woman right now.

"Damn! You're so fucking hot Liss! Shame the others didn't see this." He replied, his own voice a little unsteady from the intense horniness he was feeling.

Alicia trembled gently at his last words and her eyes grew a little more intense.

"You're the only guy who's seen me this naked since I've been with Nick." She replied in a voice that seemed as hot as her eyes, and then she looked to Nick who was sitting watching her with a look of intense horniness. "You don't mind your friend ogling your girlfriend's naked tits, do you baby?"

Looking up at his half-naked girlfriend as she stood topless in front of his friend, Nick simply gave her a smile that was filled with as much lust as either Alicia or Eric's was.

"Not at all, this was the bet after all." Eric's friend, and Alicia's boyfriend, replied and Alicia gave him a loving, and very turned-on smile, before she once more looked at Eric.

The entire room crackled with sexual energy and for a moment Eric wondered why Nick was so cool and calm with letting his friend stare at his half-naked girlfriend, why he seemed to enjoy the fact that his own girlfriend was stripping for his friend, and enjoying it too! However right then he didn't really care too much. Whatever his friend's reasons were, Eric was getting to watch a gorgeous woman strip before him, and the fact she was his friend's girlfriend only made it that much hotter.

As Eric and Alicia stared heatedly into each other's eyes, Eric felt it increasingly difficult not to grab this stunner and slam her against the wall and fuck her brains out. With the pure lustful look in her eyes right then as she stared at him only wearing her white lace panties, Eric wondered whether she would actually mind, regardless of whether Nick was there or not. Either way, after tonight and seeing Nick's girlfriend this naked, Eric was definitely going to try to get into this chick, even if she was his friend's girlfriend. Little did he know that was precisely what was going to happen soon enough.

"Well, one last round it seems." Alicia said after a little while, her voice husky and breathless, her heart pounding rapidly.

"I can't wait." Eric replied, insinuating towards her last piece of clothing.

Alicia smiled a very playful, and very dirty smile as her eyes flicked towards the huge bulge in his boxers. However she didn't say a word, instead she took her guitar up and once more prepared, this time for the final round.

The last battle was difficult for both of them due to their heightened horniness, and both wanted desperately to win. With hearts pounding and loins burning, the game began and after what seemed like an eternity, though in fact was only a few minutes, the game ended, and the winner had been decided.

Turning to look at him triumphantly, Alicia removed her guitar before she once more placed her slender hands on her hips, her big naked tits standing proudly on her chest as she smiled proudly at him.

"Looks like I'm the winner." She said in a mix of pride and anticipation before her eyes glanced at his bulging boxers a moment. "It's time for your friend to pay up baby." She added to her boyfriend, which turned Eric's smile into one of pride. Oh, she definitely wanted to see what was making that bulge.

Glancing at Nick a moment to see if he had any objections, which he didn't seem to, not that that should have been a surprise after allowing his girlfriend to strip almost naked for his friend on bets, Eric looked back to Alicia as he grabbed the waistband of his boxers. His friend's hot girlfriend's eyes immediately lowered and Eric smiled as he noted the anticipation on the topless stunner's face before he yanked his last remaining piece of clothing off him in one swift motion before kicking them off and standing straight, his eyes solely on his friend's girlfriend as he smiled proudly.

The moment his hard dick came into view Alicia's eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly for a moment, though she quickly closed it before Nick managed to see, however her eyes remained wide as she stared at his hard member for a long time before Eric decided to speak.

"See something you like?" Eric said confidently, teasing Alicia in the same way she teased him earlier.

Without thinking, his friend's stunning girlfriend nodded, her entire attention on his nine inch, hard, thick dick. It was only after a moment of silence that Alicia looked up at his face, her expression now one of pure, agonized horniness. Oh, she was going to get on his dick, especially now she had seen it.

"Looks like you won after all." He said cockily and Alicia smiled weakly, her breathing still a little erratic.

"I told you she was good." Nick suddenly said as he stood up, looking from Eric to his girlfriend, who now held her eyes firmly on his face, though it was obvious that it was deliberate.

"I'd never doubt that man." Eric replied, the obvious insinuation not lost on his friend, nor on his girlfriend whose smile twitched in amusement as her large tits heaved. She must have been really turned on to have suddenly become so quiet. Looking between the two, as Nick placed his beer down and Alicia firmly kept her gaze on Eric's face and continued to breath heavily, Eric asked what would turn out to be the fateful question of that night. "So, what now?"

He had meant it half in jest, because he didn't know how to top seeing his friend's hot girlfriend strip, damn those tits were good!, nor the expression on her face which suggested she wanted his dick as much as he wanted to give it to her, and half out of genuine curiosity, as what indeed were they to do after this? They couldn't exactly get dressed and go on talking about the day after all of this. It was Nick who answered, and in a way Eric had not expected.

Looking from Alicia with a small, loving smile, Nick turned to look at Eric, calm and confident, though with a hint of enjoying the whole situation. Eric found out why when he spoke.

"What do you say we continue this in the bedroom?" His friend asked and it was Eric's turn to go wide-eyed.

For a long moment he stared at his friend. He couldn't mean what he thought he meant surely? But then, what else could he have meant? Looking from Nick who was calm and confident, to Alicia who stared intently at Eric's face, her breathing growing faster and heavier and her eyes shining like the sun as she stood naked except for her white lace panties, Eric's eyes widened slightly more. If Nick meant what he thought he meant then Alicia must have known...she didn't seem surprised...for a few moments Eric's mind reeled.

"Are you saying...?" Eric began, and trailed off as he looked between them both questioningly. Fuck! He wanted this so badly! But was this some kind of dream, or trick? If it was it was bloody cruel!

Nick, however, nodded calmly and Eric let out a deep breath.

"Damn." He said as he stared at his friend and his girlfriend. He really wanted him to have sex with her! And here he had been thinking of how to get her alone...had they been planning this all night? Suddenly Eric shook himself. What was he doing? Here was his friend, offering him the chance to screw his hot girlfriend, and here he was thinking about it! What the fuck? There was one thing he had to make sure of though, and so looking to Alicia, he spoke. "And you want this too?"

Alicia, looking oh so beautiful, with her long hair falling down her back and some gently over her large, round tits, half covering her nipples as she stood staring at him, took a deep breath, oh that was a magnificent sight, before she nodded. Her nod was very definite, yet at the same time more than a little shaky. She was obviously very, very turned on right then.

"Damn." He said finally, grinning broadly as his long, hard dick twitched at the thought of what was to come; he was actually going to bury his dick in his friend's girlfriend! Fuck, that was a once in a lifetime situation! "I'm up for that, definitely!"

Alicia seemed lost in her horniness as Nick nodded with a turned on smile.

"I'll be watching, but as long as you two agree, you can do whatever you want tonight." He said and Eric nodded in return, brightening even more as he realised he would get this stunner all to himself, not to mention that he could do whatever to her! He would have to do his best, perhaps then she would beg him for more later, she already seemed transfixed with his dick.

"Sure, sounds good to me." Eric replied confidently now as he reached out his hand towards Alicia. He wasn't going to argue. If Nick had a fetish of watching his hot girl getting screwed, well hey, as long as he was the one banging the hell out of her, who cared right?

Alicia's eyes sparkled once more as she looked at Nick for a moment before she reached out to gently take a hold of Eric's hand before Nick led the way towards the bedroom he shared with Alicia, that was now going to be shared with his friend too.

Eric couldn't help but glance over his shoulder a couple of times as they made their way to the bedroom. Alicia looked stunning, and intensely horny, as he led her into the bedroom she shared with Nick, her large, naked tits jiggling erotically as she walked heavily, her mind reeling in lust.

Eric smiled as his eyes fell on the room that was meant solely for Nick and Alicia, but would tonight be witness to his friend screwing her hard on the bed. The bed was a nice, large, double bed with a sturdy wooden headboard. There were wardrobes and dressing tables and such, however Eric didn't pay much attention to those at that moment, he was only interested in the bed Alicia shared with Nick, that would be where he drilled her ass the first time, and damn, he would make sure there would be a second, and a third, and more, then he could focus on screwing her in various places, but tonight, he wanted to bang her senseless on their bed.

As Eric came into the room, Nick sat down calmly on a chair that was by the door and at the bottom right of the large bed, facing more of the side than the base, though it was in a perfect position to see most of the bed. Obviously Nick had planned the best place to watch his girlfriend take another man's cock.

Looking from his friend to the bed, Eric led Alicia into the room and to the side of the bed before he stopped and turned to face her. They were standing a couple of feet directly in front of Nick now, Eric completely naked with his ragingly hard dick standing at attention in front of him, and Alicia naked except for her lace panties. Eric gave Nick a proud look before he turned his attention to his friend's topless girlfriend. Alicia's face was a mask of complete horniness, she was his for the taking now, and right in front of her boyfriend, his friend. Oh, he had the perfect idea of how he was going to make this girl scream in pleasure and just how he was going to make her his. Fuck, but this was going to be good!

Alicia's large 36D tits rose and fell heavily as her breathing grew heavy with the intense horniness pulsing from her pussy through her hot, 21-year-old body. She couldn't believe that she was actually naked except for her panties in front of this friend of her boyfriend's who she had only met today...naked and about to have sex with him! She could hardly think of anything other than that huge cock of his that was standing hard and long in front of him, almost touching her flat stomach. Of course, she couldn't get her boyfriend out of her mind, he was only a couple of feet to the right of her. Oh fuck she felt on fire! There was no turning back now, if there ever had been.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous!" Eric said as he reached one of his strong hands and cupped her face, pulling her a little closer to him as his other hand laid gently on her slender hip, each touch sending shivers of pleasure through Alicia's body.

The stunning girlfriend didn't reply, she didn't know what to say and Alicia didn't think she could actually manage to say anything right then, her head was spinning.

Her lack of response didn't deter her boyfriend's friend at all, he simply gave her a smile that made the enormous butterflies in Alicia's stomach grow twice as big, damn he was hot!, as he gently pulled her closer to him. The moment his hard, very fucking hard, dick touched Alicia's stomach she shuddered visibly, a soft deep breath of exhilaration escaping her lips as her eyes remained locked on his.

Ever closer, as if in a dream, Eric pulled her, until her hard nipples gently touched his chiselled chest and Eric slowly began to lower his face towards hers. It seemed to happen all in slow motion, however the moment her boyfriend's friend's lips met hers Alicia melted inside. At first the kissed lightly, softly, once, twice, then Alicia parted her lips a little, then Eric parted his a little more, until finally Eric pressed his lips against hers a little more tightly, though still gently, and as his lips opened and his tongue moved, hers did also, and Alicia closed her eyes as they began to kiss fully, their tongues dancing lightly in each other's mouths. Her slender hands moved as if from instinct, her mind reeling from the knowledge that she was kissing another guy, half naked, right in front of her boyfriend as he watched excitedly. Her left hand rested on Eric's arm while her right rested on his waist.

The kiss seemed to last forever, however just a few moments after their lips met Eric broke the gentle kiss and Alicia opened her eyes and saw lust burning in the eyes of her boyfriend's friend. That hunger for her set her pussy pulsing, especially as Eric lowered his hands to the waistline of her panties, their eyes following, before he finally pushed them down, removing the last remnants of Alicia's clothes as they pooled around her feet.

1...34567...10