When Worlds Collide

Story Info
Lisa learns about the spank and diddle to cuckold her husband.
4.8k words
3.57
29.6k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
858 Followers

[Author's notes: Warning! This is a cuckold story, albeit a different kind of cuckold story. It includes very minor male to male sexual contact. It is primarily a story about a wife who is taught her husband needs to be cuckolded. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a Whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

You walk in through the simple front door of your modest home, on a Tuesday evening, hoping your wife has already gotten home. Nothing ever happens on a Tuesday -- until recently.

You see she has.

Naked and kneeling on the floor, your buxom red haired wife sucks my cock, one hand gently stroking my balls, the other stroking my erect shaft, her mouth making love to the tip of my dick.

"Sit down." I confidently instruct as your knees buckle, your briefcase dropping to the floor. A swirl of emotions, anger, fear, excitement, incredulity. How could she do this? How long has this been going on? Will I ever be able to compete against THAT? What happened to my staid, conservative wife?

"Hold." I command, as one of my hands reaches to grab her hair, her lips on my balls as her throat holds the full length of my engorged throbbing shaft. You marvel at the fact she knows how to deep throat, a skill she has, at the very least, never shared with you.

"Mike, go sit in the chair, before you fall down." I instruct, as you make your way to the chair, still stunned by what is happening before your very eyes. "Resume." I command, as she moves back into motion, the most erotic scene of your entire life before you, as the poignancy of her cuckolding strikes home.

"On your side, facing him, legs spread, fingers in your cunt and lick your fingers." I instruct, as her glistening red snatch, lips fully open with her arousal, combines with the scent of her hot snatch, her nipples as stiff as they ever have been. I lay behind her on the shag carpet, only my cock and balls outside of my pants.

"Guide my cock into your hot wet cunt." I instruct, as she involuntarily replies "Oh God yes!". The wide tip of my shaft goes right into her, her hand wasting not a fraction of a second in getting my dick inside her, despite how tight she is, and how much better endowed I am than you are. I reach around to grasp her tits, playing with her stiff nipples, and then fuck her, as she moans. You have never made her moan like that.

"So here Mike, this is how it is going to go. You have a choice. You can walk out that door and never contact either one of us again, or you can make your dreams cum true, and lick every drop of my cum out of Lisa's snatch. It's not like you haven't done it before. Option one, she remains my property, and you are not only a cuckold, but a cuckold without even a wife. Option two, you get to stay married to your wife, while she remains my property, and I and whoever else we choose fucks her right in front of your face." I instruct as I fuck her harder, in sharper, deeper strokes.

"Please -- ungh -- honey -- ungh ungh! Don't -- oh fuck me Jim! Ungh -- Leave. Uh -uh Ohhh!" Lisa calls out to you.

Defeated, the look of the damned in your eyes, you ask in a voice barely above a whisper "What do I have to do?"

"Take off your clothes." I command. I immediately understand why Lisa found me so attractive.

"On your knees." I command him, as Lisa strokes her clit with her finger, in nearly continuous climax.

"Move over here and lick her clit." I command, as I try to hold back, Lisa's spasming twat making that very difficult. But Lisa's hot cunt has it's way, so that when your tongue touches where her finger is still stoking, her body is thrashing in the biggest climaxes of her life, at the same time my one eyed snake is spitting my venom into her. Not to be outdone, your small endowment adorns the carpet with your own climax.

"Roll over and ride his tongue." I command, as you in horror realize there will be no way out from the cum and froth and lube streaming out of her pussy. I wipe my cock on your lips, as you struggle to regain your composure. Lisa simply grabs your hair and forces your mouth to her drooling snatch. I stand up guiding my still hard cock to her mouth, her hips involuntarily thrusting as she receives the greatest pleasure of her life -- your complete and utter subjugation.

Six months before, Lisa came to me at work. I saw the way she looked at me, like a shy girl looks at someone they know they can never have. Her full rack could not be hidden by her plain JCPenny bra, a almost fully buttoned up white silk blouse, or the black cardigan she wore as a cover up. The long black skirt didn't completely hide her legs, nor did the four inch heels on her black stilettos.

"I need your help Jim." she says softly, leaning across my desk and showing me her significant cleavage, her best weapon that she could deny she ever fired.

"Whatever you need Lisa." I say calmly, noting the surprise in her face that I even know her name.

"Terri says you can help with computer stuff -- for a price." she says warily, and I doubted she knew the full story, either. Terri had been going to porn sites, got her computer infected with viruses, and was desperate to get them fixed before her boyfriend returned from a week long business trip. Quid pro quo, something for something, and I saw more of Terri naked that week than her soon to be ex-boyfriend ever would.

"So you want the same deal I gave Terri?" I ask hopefully.

"I'm married -- although I don't know what that means to Mike anymore." she says forcefully, then sadly.

"I'm not sure I can help you then." I say, letting her know my terms are non-negotiable.

"Let me tell you what I think is going on, and you tell me if you can help." Lisa begs.

"Ok, I'm listening." I say neutrally.

"I have found my husband jerking off to web sites. Sites where the guys have big cocks." she states.

I laugh. "Sounds like your husband isn't that into you."

"No, it isn't like that. These are cuckold websites. Like "http://hotwife-ragini-cuckold-captions.tumblr.com/post/36060851245/h-r-a-s-cuck-cap-623" and "http://onlyinterracial.tumblr.com/" and "http://e-hotsex.com/2011/2011-in-cuckold-captions.html" and "http://tags.literotica.com/cuckold" and "http://tags.literotica.com/cuckold" and..."

"I get the idea." I say with a chuckle.

"Well, so did I. Night after night, I would flaunt my body, and he would turn away to sneak off and whack off. Don't you think I'm attractive enough?" she pouts.

"I don't know. Can't see under that cardigan, blouse, and JCPenny bra." I taunt.

She blushes and says "I can't show you that!"

"Yes you can. Or you will find your husband with another couple who will give him what he needs. Not wants -- NEEDS. Now show me your tits or we are done." I instruct.

"Oh God, that's always the way it is with you hot guys. Show me your tits! Well I can't do that here."

"Then I can't help you. Goodbye, Lisa." I say firmly, as I turn back to my computer.

I didn't hear her pound feet out of my cubicle. So it wasn't that surprising when a few moments latter I hear her say softly "Mike, I'm sorry."

I turn around to see her DD cup beauties on full display, even though her blouse and cardigan are completely unbuttoned, the cups of her bra are just pulled down, so it kind of scrunches them up.

"Very good Lisa. As you will learn, when I ask you to do something, it is really a non-negotiable command. Now take off the bra and give it to me."

Having already considered how to do this, she unfastens it in the back and then does the "Flashdance" bra extraction. She hands it to me, blushing.

"The rest of the day, you won't wear this. You won't be going home with it either. The cardigan comes off when you get to your desk, and stays off until you leave."

"But everyone will see I'm not wearing a bra!" she objects.

"Yes, and they will see how stiff your nipples are, and they will be wondering about who it is you diddling yourself dreaming of. But we both know who that is, don't we?" I explain, as she squirms.

Leaving the question hanging in the air for a minute as she blushes, I continue. "So you will see that delays in performing commands, or failure to perform commands also has consequences. The penalties get worse with every delay, and double with every refusal. From this point onward, you do as I ask, you do as I command, Capisce?"

"Yes." she says through clenched teeth.

"Good. Now when you get back home, you are to change into your best lingerie and heels -- and nothing else. Maybe a string of pearls if you have them. Then you are to go to your husband's computer and install the software on this disk." I gave her something tough to do and then something even tougher.

"I don't know how to install software." Lisa says hanging her head.

"Just put it in the CD drive, when it asks to run it click yes, then next next next until finished."

"I can do that." she says with a smile.

"Good. Now unzip your skirt and drop it to the floor while you button up your blouse. Quickly, before someone comes by and catches you." Sure enough, Terri, her radar on full alert was already heading through the rows of cubicles to find out why Lisa had stopped at mine. Mindful of a punishment that could only be worse, she did as I asked.

"Now pick up your skirt, zip it back up and take this folder off my desk to Linda. If Terri asks, that is why you came over. Now scoot." I suggest.

"Thank you." Lisa says graciously.

"Don't thank me yet. And NEVER come to see me with panties on." I command as she gasps. Terri of course had the same restriction, so she had to duck into the ladies room, giving Lisa enough time to make her escape.

"So what was Lisa doing here?" Terri demands sharply, as her lithe lanky frame strode into my cubicle.

"My, my, my, you've forgotten your manners, haven't you? Show." I chide her.

Pulling up her skirt to show her dark pubes, trimmed to show her puffy pussy lips that were already swelling, Terri stood there, waiting for me to tell her it was OK.

"That's enough. As for your question, Linda sent her to get a file. Poor girl was so scared I thought she'd break down crying when she dropped the file on the floor." I covered for Lisa.

"Ok, well then that is that." Terri proclaims, then turns to leave.

"Not quite. You've gotten quite possessive, when in fact it is the other way around. My friend Richard will be calling on you tonight. Show him a good time, won't you dear?" I say with derision.

"That wasn't our deal." Terri objects.

"That's strike two. I will have a somewhat less cordial friend -- Carl -- also come see you over the weekend. All weekend. You will be walking somewhat funny when you come in to work on Monday -- that is, if you remember our deal." I say harshly.

"The deal was if you helped me with John, I would do as you asked." Terri says as she remembers.

"I ask, you do. You don't do, it gets worse. Try to do what I ask from now on. Dismissed." I close the conversation, while I e-mail Linda about covering for Lisa -- especially with Terri.

After that, it was easy. Keylogger and browser histories, JPEG sniffer and MPEG sniffer, I soon had a portrait of Mike that even Lisa could not misunderstand. ChatLogger and everything else soon showed Mike was on the edge of marital indiscretion -- even if he didn't understand it himself. So I took the accumulated evidence -- printouts and pictures - to Lisa. But like all things with Lisa, that meant her coming to me.

I open the door to my apartment, as Lisa, covered up in her London Fog overcoat, rushes inside.

"I'll take your coat." I say neutrally.

"I'd rather you didn't." Lisa says as she bit her lip.

"I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. You are free to leave. And if that damn coat doesn't come off in the next ten seconds, that's exactly what you'll be doing." I urge.

"No need to get huffy." Lisa pouts as she turns her back, removing the coat. She is dressed just as I had instructed her to dress for her husband -- in her best lingerie, heels, and a very nice strand of pearls.

"Where do we sit?" Lisa asks, expecting me to point to the bedroom.

"You, on the couch. I'll sit in my chair." I motion her to the couch, to her surprise. She demurely sits with her legs crossed at the knee, arms crossed to childishly cover her bosom.

"Knees shoulder width. Hands at your sides." I instruct.

There was just a moment of hesitation, then she did as I asked.

"You said you had proof of what Mike needed?" she said hopefully.

"In the folders on the table. You can take them with you after we go through them." I suggested.

"Then what?" Lisa asked warily.

"Then what what?" I reply.

"Then what am I supposed to do?" Lisa nearly loses her composure.

"The terms are the same as always. You can do as I ask, or you can go home -- without the coat. I would love to hear you explain yourself to Mike. I don't think any husband would accept that his wife is prancing around in her best lingerie and not getting fucked. Certainly not Mike. And you will probably find that getting the gas you need to get home tonight is going to be a much more interesting experience than you had planned."

"Let's get it over with then" Lisa offers as she starts to remove her bra.

"Put your bra back on, Lisa. I'm not some mercy fuck. You are here to look through the evidence of your husband's kinky tendencies. Until you understand him, the man you have been closest to for years, there really isn't anything for you and I to do." I chide her, to her great shock and disbelief.

"You don't want to fuck me?" Lisa is almost angry, but more hurt.

"Of COURSE I want to fuck you -- on my terms, at the time and place of my choosing. But that's a choice neither one of us is going to make tonight -- despite how wet your panties are right now."

Lisa blushes a deep red, then turns to the pictures to keep from having to say anything in reply.

"You'll see from the chat logs that every night, when he is stroking himself, he is fantasizing about you having taken a lover -- then catching you in the act. He alternates between thinking he would challenge the other man, and then the other side takes over and he submits to both of you, giving you what you want (pleasure), and being half queer for the other guy. How did he respond to the lingerie?" I ask openly.

"He got hard right away. Looked around like he expected to catch somebody sneaking out." Lisa starts to catch on.

"Good. Now that you understand, we are going to give Mike exactly what he wants. These DVD's will be charged to his credit card. These cuckold website accounts will also be charged with yearly subscriptions, so that he has already paid for them -- and can't stop looking at them. When the DVD's arrive, you will be surprised, but won't object. In fact you will offer to lay down beside him and them play with his cock while you watch them. Don't blow him very much, except if he is still hard at the end of the movie, instead watch when he gets really hard or comes in your hand. That's what turns him on." I pause as Lisa nods her understanding of what I am saying.

"After a few weeks of that, start adding in some play acting, like telling him your boyfriend just left moments before he got home, but the bastard came before he pulled out -- and see what he does. Or tell him you are at your most fertile time of the month and terribly afraid you will get pregnant unless you can find some way to get the sperm out of your pussy. Tell him you read a good climax over your lovers face has been known to do the trick. Let him know it is just playtime, and start talking to him whenever his cock is out about how he would feel if his best friend was secretly fucking you, or how attracted you are to a black man at work. Just for giggles, ask him how he'd like to have a threesome with you and Terri, then with your hand on his cock, ask him about a threesome with the big cocked black stud from work. If he comes in your hand, start licking it up then kissing him with it still in your mouth. Tell him how much you love the taste of cum and want to share it with him." I watch Lisa's face break into a wide smile.

"Once a week, alternating between Tuesdays and Fridays, greet him in just your lingerie with a hot movie already playing when he gets home. You'll find a full size vibrator in your bottom right drawer at work, buy another one just like it for home. Start using it on your breaks, then put your panties on to capture your lube. Leave the panties out on a dresser where he can find them and see if they don't disappear. Ask him where they went, and he'll tell you that he put them in the laundry, then you'll catch him whacking off into them. Don't confront him, just say that you're starting to lose track of where you left your panties -- in his best friend's car -- or at the big cocked black stud's apartment. Every other week get some willing friend to leave his spunk in your panties and let him find THAT pair. Tell him you are teasing the men at work by letting them see your tits but they have to jack off into your panties if they want to see them. Maybe you shyly admit that sometimes you get so turned on fingering yourself that you have to blow them. Especially the ones bigger than he is, especially the black ones." I look at Lisa's shocked face, as erotic thoughts she had never considered break like waves crashing on the shore -- driven by a tsunami of lust.

"Tell him that you are having fantasies of getting drunk at the company party and ending up on your knees sucking everybody off in a room but you are afraid you wouldn't be able to stop yourself and it would just become you having to give it up to everybody at the office everyday. Then ask him how he could still love you, knowing that inside, even if you don't act on it, you are just a complete and total slut." I finish Lisa's self indictment, as she get red faced.

"Wow. I got very excited just listening to that!" Lisa chimes in.

"Good, I've made you a recording of it. Listen to it on your way to and from work. Give me your iPod. There it is. 'Instructions 101'." now be a good girl, put your coat on, and go home to catch your husband jerking off."

"But I thought we were going to..." Lisa objects as I cut her off.

"Yes, my dear Lisa, we are going to do all that and more. But until you understand it isn't about what I want, or what you want or even about what Mike wants, but about what Mike needs -- your lips don't touch my cock. And until your lips are on my cock in your mind 24/7, the rest of my cock isn't going to be stretching your pussy either. Now kiss me goodbye." I instruct the befuddled beauty before me.

Lisa's soft lips caress mine, starved for affection, as my hands slip up under her bra to pinch her nips. The faucet in her panties goes on full flow, as my hands reach back to slide under her panties to harshly grab her fulsome globes, as I bang my hands outward against her panties.

Stepping back she says "That's it then, goodnight." as she senses what is coming.

"Not quite. You deliberately defied my instructions in coming here with panties on. You know that I have instructed you to come to see me without panties, without exception."

"I thought that was only at the office." she suggests.

"But not in the privacy of my home? And wait for it -- there's more. Instead of obeying me with the coat, you disobeyed, then tried to show how your dignity was more important than your obedience. You must learn that my instructions are more important than your objections. Remove the coat, remove the bra, stand here, bend over and grab the arm of the couch firmly with both hands." I object harshly, then turn to stern instructions which she instantly obeys.

craigool
craigool
858 Followers
12