When You Go Out in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers

"Why, Miss Sam, I do declare, you are wearing perfume."

"I hope you like it," I said as I pulled the sash of her robe.

As it opened I saw her slender body, an expensive lacy bra covering her smallish breasts, matching panties. She crossed her thigh shyly over her center as I looked her up and down.

"I wasn't sure if women like you...I...I ....I mean YOU found lingerie stimulating.

" OH! Did I make a terrible mistake?"

I didn't make a reply quickly and she shrank back into the enfolding robe.

She ran into her bedroom, a look of doom on her face.

I lifted my sweater off and then pulled off my jeans before following her.

I stood quietly at the sliding door to the small room, almost all bed except for a narrow lane in front of the closet.

"Turn around, Pru," I whispered.

"I don't know about women like me, but I do know I like lingerie, both wearing it and appreciating how you are enhanced by it."

As Pru turned to look I stood posed like in a magazine, my pale yellow bra and French cut matching panty the only clothes I wore. My hips are more flared and my waist smaller than expected, and I fill a bra nicely.

"Do 'women like you' like what they see?"

Her reply was to toss the robe aside and lie back, her arms extended and a very quiet, "Yes."

I knelt at her side on the huge bed and then reclined facing her. My right arm over our heads as I toyed with her hair, my left hand slowly exploring her body from her neck to hip. Tracing the leg band of her panty, skimming over the fine silk and lace and following the dip of her waist along her ribcage I was enthralled that I had this woman so close.

I rolled on top of her, mashing our breasts together as I found her mouth and kissed her with a sinful desire. My left hand now cupping her buttock, squeezing and kneading her tiny globe.

I drove my leg between her thighs as I completed the roll to have Pru on her back. She looked up at me with uncertainty, but trust.

"Vixen, that's a front clasp bra," I said as I sprung it loose and saw her breasts, each capped with large pink areola, her nipples long and hardened like diamonds.

I bowed and licked each nipple, sucking, flicking them off the tip of my tongue. I rolled each with my tongue and drew as much of one than the other into my mouth as Pru writhed and begged me to never stop.

I unhooked my bra and let the straps fall down my arms. When Pru saw my boobs she reached up tentatively and cupped both. She seemed to feel the weight, the texture, and my nipples seemed to especially fascinate her. She shrugged out of her bra.

She lifted her head and stared at them for the longest time. When she had determined her mind her lips parted and she nibbled at my left breast, saving the nipple until she let her breath out in an explosive blast and surrounded it.

She was rougher than she knew, but still I felt her eagerness and desire.

Pru licked and sucked my breasts until they were covered with tiny stray marks.

Each passing minute she became more confident and determined. She moderated her sucking and became more adept at sending welcome sensations from the tips to run through my body.

She surprised me by sliding my panties down my legs. I was naked now and knew I was her objective. She remarked on a scar on my hip, an accident when I was 12.

Pru told me to lie back on the bed, just lie back.

She shifted to kneel between my legs and ran her hands up and down my legs, her thumbs finally meeting just at my mons, above the hood where my clit usually was hidden. She smiled to see her and kissed up my leg until she hovered over my clitoris. Her curly hair hanging down she brought her lips and sucked that pearl into her mouth. Her head bobbed as she adjusted to the little protruding bundle of nerve endings.

My goddess! Her concentration, the way she moved her head, she was trying to "blow" me.

I wanted to scream to stop, stop. This is wrong, stop!

I couldn't, of course. She had been nearly mortified earlier. Her gusto, her seeming intent on pleasing only me had brought about her logical conclusion.

I did what women throughout history have done.

I faked an orgasm.

Before she could recognize my subterfuge I rolled her onto her back and laved her breasts. I ran my tongue in a figure eight over the curve of her left breast, lapping the warm underside then up the valley and over to complete the diagram at the underside of her right breast.

When I completed the slow circumnavigation I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and rolled the nubbin with the flat of my tongue.

At the same time my hand crept along the panel of her panties, stroking her pussy, pressing my fingers through the lace to strum her clit. She seemed more irritated than excited by the stimulation.

Her panties slid easily from her hips and down her legs.

Her pungent musky scent made my nipples crinkle with that sensual pheromone rush.

With a ferocity unusual for me I drew her knees up and exposed her to my gaze.

I greedily nibbled, sucked and licked her mound and up the slit formed by her labia. She barely became wet. It felt as though she felt nothing and was simply accommodating me. I was not about to have two fake orgasms determine our time together.

My thumbs peeled back the skin of the hood to her clit and saw a tiny bud, barely the size of a grain of rice.

I concentrated there. My tongue tapping, alternatively allowing saliva to gather in my mouth and drip over the bundle of nerve endings.

Pru began to move against my face. She was grinding and the sounds from her throat and the words I could catch were genuine.

She started to rock against my lips and tongue, her natural juices finally oozing freely.

I wetted a middle finger in the combined honey and saliva and teased the ring at the entrance to her vulva. Tickling at first, then slipping round until the muscles relaxed more and finally pressing into her.

My finger twisted and felt the smooth inner walls as my tongue continued to pummel her clit.

Pru locked her ankles over my back and held me tightly as she writhed and murmured.

The air filled with the fragrance of woman musk and sweat mingled into an erotic perfume.

She went rigid, her back nearly bowed, and there was a rush of her inner juices freely gushing around my finger. I abandoned her clit and lapped the tender spasming pink membranes in her pussy, soothing in some ways, a continual excitement in others.

Pru was very vocal, but her words were indistinct.

When she released my head from between her thighs she sobbed for me to hold her, which I did, nestling spoon like and holding her, rocking and kissing her cheek.

We dropped into sleep, the steady rain beating on the tin roof of the well insulated camper.

An alarm woke us. It was coming from the room in the back with her television.

Pru groaned and woke quickly.

"Game time."

I half expected her to smack my ass and tell me I was good! And by the way go get me a beer, honey.

I gathered my clothes and dressed. Barefoot I moved to the back room and sat on a bench and watched Pru as she seemed totally involved in the game.

Much to my astonishment throughout the two plus hours of the game she never spoke to me, not one word. She did, however, cheer loudly when Tennessee scored against Georgia.

"51-33, a most definitive score," were the next words Pru spoke. Not necessarily to me, but just to the world in general.

When she did turn to me she said, "Crazy, aren't I?"

Her face had changed somehow, more settled, competent.

"Okay, now the soul baring moment, Sam.

"I told you yesterday that this game would settle my future. At that time it was simply to be whether I returned home, married my fiancé and settled into what I expected then to be a predictable life.

"What I did not say was that the other option was to take this vehicle and move my business to some remote place and start my life over. Not abandoning my income, with technology I can be any place with adequate net access.

"But actually even without the outcome of the game I had made a decision, maybe last night when I studied the photos in the album I snuck out of your camper, maybe it was when you were the first person ever to give me an orgasm."

"Alright, maybe she really is crazy," ran fleetingly through my mind.

"I think you are very talented, smart, sexy, I can't begin to say how these past two days have changed my life," Pru rattled off in a fast clip.

"Those photos you say are just part of your recreation are in fact, each of them, mirrors into your wonderful soul. You are generous, unselfish, kind, I could go on forever.

"I only have one thing to ask of you now, Sam," she said huskily.

"Take me home with you. Help me find the right dress, shoes, a silly hat and take my picture. I know you can find that spark that is hidden inside me. Once released I have no idea what you will find, but I do wish perhaps in time we may have a future. As friends, maybe more."

And that is exactly what we did.

Of course I called ahead to an RV park near my home and made arrangements to berth the S S Go Dawgs. There was no way I would be seen with that thing parked anywhere near my house.

Together we found the perfect dress, shoes, under garments and hat.

Her portrait has been my best work.

I've asked an artist friend to do it in oils, she is meticulous. That should keep Prudence home for quite some time.

Dotrice1
Dotrice1
87 Followers
12