When You Gotta Go! Ch. 03

Story Info
A pee fetish couple enjoy themselves out of doors.
2.6k words
4.62
52.9k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,582 Followers

Note. I know it's been a while since I posted Ch.2, so no excuses, just an apology.

*

Heidi and Craig were young lovers, both nineteen and setting out on life together with all the enthusiasm for adventure that only young lovers can muster, and that was especially true in the bedroom. They had even found that they shared a fetish for watersports, though it wasn't something that they were prepared to broadcast. They'd experimented a couple of times, found it to be a real turn on, but were still a little wary of each others enthusiasm, with the result that neither had brought up the idea for some while. Then one day Heidi asked the question that opened the way for more fun.

"If I was yours to do anything you wanted to. What would you really, really like to do to me? Anything you want, anything at all."

Craig didn't even have to think about it, the answer jumped straight into his head.

"I want to do what we did in the bathroom that time, do you remember?"

Did she remember? Damn right she did, and her pussy began to dampen just at the thought of it.

"Then we'll do it, get the lager out."

Lager had the effect of making them both want to pee, copiously and frequently, and it also had the effect of masking any lingering inhibitions, not that Heidi had many of those. An hour and several cans later, with arousal at its height and both bladder's showing signs of becoming full, Heidi made the suggestion that it would be even more fun, and more daring, if they did it outside on the grass. Also in her mind was the thought of less cleaning to do afterwards.

It was not actually as outrageously bold as it sounded; she and Craig lived in a block of four apartments that had a shared a totally enclosed garden that could only be accessed or overlooked, by occupants of the four flats. As the other residents were all at work during the week, this meant that the area was, in effect, Heidi and Craig's private domain on their mutual days off. They had used the lawn for open air romps before, but never for this particular purpose.

A few minutes later and they were both standing facing each other naked on the lawn, their chests heaving with excitement.

"Give or receive first?" She asked.

"Receive." Craig told her, his breath coming in rapid little anticipatory gasps.

"Good, because I need to go quite bad. Lie down."

Craig lay down on his back, gazing up at her as she got into position, her legs straddling his body roughly level with his balls and bent just a little at the knee to allow her to open her thighs a bit wider. He lay and looked up at her pussy, seeing just how puffy her lips were and just how shiny and slick the entrance to her vagina. Her arousal was certainly real and very intense.

She reached under to hold her labia open over him with her fingers and looked down at him, her blue eyes glinting with excitement and the tip of her tongue just protruding between half parted lips. She shuffled her feet a little to get ready and then bent her legs.

"Ready?" She asked breathily.

He nodded eagerly.

A little spurt of pale yellow piss squirted from her, splashing warmly over his lower belly before stopping again. He groaned with pleasure, excitement and frustration.

She grunted and tried again. Again a short stream came from her urethra to spray his balls before drying up once more. He waited impatiently for a proper flow, staring at her pussy, looking for the stream to start splashing onto his very eager skin once again.

Then she moved her weight a little and this time a full stream of urine washed over his rampant cock, splashing and surging around his balls, wetting his thighs and stomach and giving him the biggest thrill he could remember. She was gasping with excitement as she pissed on him, her mouth open and smiling wolfishly. Craig groaned from pure exhilaration at the sensations, stared at her pussy, at the tiny hole that was the source of her flow and grinned back with delight.

After a few moments Heidi leaned herself back just a little, enough to raise her stream onto his belly, then onto his chest, pissing in his nipples, matting his body hair and running down his sides onto the grass. Then she straightened shuffled forward a little until she was level with his navel and, still emptying her bladder all over him, began once again to control her aim by leaning.

Craig knew what was coming and closed his eyes, opening his mouth and pushing out his tongue in anticipation of becoming her target. He felt her stream get nearer, pouring over his chest, then his neck, his chin, until finally he tasted her piss as her jet played across his tongue, running into his mouth, giving him the choice of swallow or gag. He swallowed; the taste was sharp, fresh, sweet, and slightly acidic, certainly not the disgusting taste that he would have expected normally. It was glorious, an experience he thoroughly enjoyed, regretting only that within seconds of her peeing into his mouth her bladder ran dry and her flow stopped, leaving him wanting more.

"Good?" She asked, smiling happily.

"Oh yes." He gasped, still tasting her. "Why have I not done that before?"

"I don't know." She said. "But then neither have I. Get up then, it's my turn,"

He scrambled to his feet, little rivulets of her pee running from his glistening wet skin onto the ground, and then waited while she lay down and made herself comfortable, lying with her legs wide and her pussy an obvious target. He stood between her legs and tried to bend his rock hard cock down so that it was aimed straight at her.

Craig hadn't really been sure he wanted a pee until that moment, but as soon as he stood there with Heidi laid out before him, his bladder felt full to bursting and he just ached to piss on his beautiful woman. His problem now wasn't having the ammunition, but being able to bring his gun to bear. He was so randy, so erect, and so hard, that he couldn't aim his cock downwards without the attempt being actually painful.

"Come on, Craig, do it. I want to feel it on me, all over me. Come on, make me wet, pee on me. Piss on my clit, I think it'll make me cum ever so quick."

Heidi was pleading for him to return her favour, and he was desperate to oblige.

Eventually the discomfort from his now overfull bladder and the pain at the root of his cock from trying to bend it down combined to reduce his uncontrolled arousal, and his shaft softened just enough for him to point it in the right direction.

"Ready?" It was his turn to ask.

"Ages ago." She answered.

He took aim at her pussy and let go. A jet of urine shot from his cock to splatter all over the left thigh for about a second before his muscles contracted of their own free will and cut off the flow.

She looked down at her wet leg and shuddered with contentment. "More please."

He tried again. This time it he managed to let go properly and a full on stream played against her leg. Being male he was easily able to adjust his aim and he immediately directed the stream at her pussy, seeing it play against her labia and then onto her clit.

"Oh his God, yes!" She called out, her eyes wide with pure delight. "I love that."

He kept going, moving his cock slightly to guide his flow, letting it wash over belly, up to allow it drum on her breasts with their hard little nipples, back to her pubes, around her belly again, flooding her navel, pouring over her thighs and her hips, but always returning to her pussy. There he watched his piss striking her clit, splashing over her thighs and running down her slit, sluicing over the entrance to her vagina, down to her anus and wetting the grass under her bottom. Heidi has long pussy lips, the type that open like bat wings when she is aroused, framing her clitoris and moving under the jet of piss that sprayed on them To him it became a vision of pure lust. He had never thought that performing such a perverse act in the open air could give him pleasure like that, but it made him as hot as fuck.

He looked at her pussy, sopping wet with his piss and so inviting that he had the unexpected urge to stick his cock into her and piss inside her body. He knew she wouldn't allow him, but it was suddenly something he very much wanted to do. And she was lying with her head back, her knees raised and her legs far apart, and with her arms stretched out wide, a position of pure submission, mutely telling him that her body was his to piss on as he wished. He almost convinced himself that she wouldn't object. He so wanted to do it, to feel the piss rushing from his cock while it was buried inside her. He was tempted just to lie on her and fuck her whilst in full flow and the only thing that finally stopped him was the feeling that his flow would soon diminish. If he did it, then he wanted her to receive the full effect. Maybe another time. Then suddenly it was over, the pressure decreased and the flow dwindled, declining rapidly until it became a trickle and then the last few drops. God, but it had been so damn good.

"You didn't let me drink it." Her words were accusatory and disappointed, gasped out in sheer frustration.

"I'm sorry, Heidi, I ran out quicker than I thought."

"But you've got some spunk left I hope?" This time the tone was one of both false sarcasm and urgent invitation.

"Maybe a little." He told her, replying in kind, simultaneously knowing what she wanted and dropping to his knees between her legs, playing with his cock at the same time to bring it back to full hardness.

"Then fill my pussy with it." Their wet fun had got her close to cumming and she needed to be fucked.

Craig's knees felt the piss-wetness of the ground between her legs and his cock reacted to the sensation, jumping back to full attention. He lowered himself down to her, stretching out his legs behind him reaching under him to guide his cock to her pussy. It slid straight into her, her vagina was wet and slippery with her lubrication, and she gasped at his entry, pushing back at him to increase the depth. Heidi wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, holding him to her as he began to thrust into her. They were both very, very ready to fuck and it there was neither need nor desire for a slow or gentle start. As soon as he was inside her she groaned and pulled at his back, urging him to fuck her hard and fast. Craig responded willingly, banging into her as forcefully and quickly as he could, the slapping sounds from their still wet bodies reminding him of their piss fun and increasing his arousal.

It wasn't long before Heidi climaxed, holding him tightly, her eyes closed and little gasping whimpers coming each time he thrust into her, the noises becoming louder and less restrained as her orgasm drew closer. Soon she raised her head, opened her eyes and smiled at him, and then mouthed silently that she was cumming.

Her body suddenly became tense, her muscles tightening and her fingertips digging into his back as her pelvis jerked back at his thrusts. She squeezed her eyes shut again and her whimpers turned to grunting noises in her throat, noises that became a series of loud 'ooohs' as her mouth dropped open and that climaxed in one long cry at her point of orgasm.

Craig continued to thrust into her, his own climax large on his horizon, but she abruptly pushed him off, rolling him sideways and leaving him perplexed and confused on the wet grass.

"Lie on your back. I want to be on top." She told him, ordered him really.

He complied, but it was more because he needed to finish than because he liked or understood her actions. But then she straddled him and sank down onto his shiny, slippery cock and all his complaints were forgotten.

At first Heidi simply crouched over Craig and slid up and down his cock, bringing him back towards that interrupted climax, but then, just as he getting close once more and making involuntary thrusts back towards her, she stopped and leaned back, resting on her two hands and raising her knees from the ground.

"Keep fucking me, Craig, don't stop, but just watch my pussy."

He didn't understand for the moment, but he did as she asked, lifting his pelvis from the ground as he pushed up to her, his eyes fixed on the red shiny pussy that she was displaying to him.

Then he thought he saw the reason. He wasn't sure but he thought he'd seen a little squirt of piss, a tiny jet of pale clear piss spray from her pussy as he fucked her. Then there it was again, a definite squirt of piss. Heidi was trying to piss on him. Then, just as the surge of excitement coursed through him at the idea, he saw a surge of her urine flow from her urethra, from that tiny little pee hole just above where his cock was going in and out of her body. It was true; she was pissing on him as he fucked her, just as she had once promised to do.

He felt her piss spray across his belly, flooding over his flesh, running down his sides onto the grass, even splash from his stomach onto his face. He reached down cupping a hand under her spray and bringing it up to wipe her fresh warm pee over his face, tasting it once more as he still pushed up into her. This, to Craig, was pure heaven and his climax was nearly there, just to top it off.

Then, as her flow began to diminish, Heidi raised herself back into her crouching position, reached between her legs and smeared the last few drops of her urine over her own full breasts, making them shine wetly in the sunshine.

That was it for him, seeing the wetness on her breasts and her piss coated hands massaging them tipped him over and he came, his cock erupting and sending spurt after spurt of his cream gushing into her. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down onto him, kissing her face, rubbing his own wet cheeks against her lips as he poured himself into her, wanting to feel her skin damp with piss where it touched his. His climax was tremendous, so strong and so overwhelming that after he had emptied his balls into her he could do nothing but lie flat on his back, happily conscious once more of the wetness of both of their bodies.

"Jesus Christ!" He exclaimed, gasping for breath. "We've just got to do all that again."

"Everything?" Heidi asked, smiling over him.

"Everything, and perhaps even a lot more." Craig confirmed, thinking about his urge to piss into her, if only he could persuade her.

Otazel
Otazel
2,582 Followers