When You Love Someone

Story Info
Ever do things because you love someone?
3.3k words
4.09
41.4k
9
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally here. Valentine's Day! Yet, still Chandra was swaying back and forth between her emotions. She was giddy with excitement concerning all she had planned for him. However, built up nervous tension was evident in her daily routine. She was pondering over trying something that Roy expressed a longing to do with her.

As of late, their lovemaking was in overdrive. Their late night sessions turned into all night tumbles between the sheets. Leaving behind every orgasm putting a well-earned smile on their faces. Although their days were consisting of trying to stifle yawns, they couldn't help rushing home to get ready for another night of hot horny sex.

Yet still, she couldn't stop thinking of it. Why? Why, couldn't she just try it? She wanted to give him the one thing he had asked for; but as she looked in the mirror, she thought again of doubts in her head and once again felt unsure.

She did love him very much. She craved to be his ultimate woman yet she had to admit she was nervous. Hell, who was she kidding, she was just plain out scared.

Ok, enough pondering this issue, she had way too many things to do before Roy got home from work. Tonight was going to be the night to try it out. She just had to find the strength to look past her inner issues.

Roy's stepdaughter, Carolyn had her own plans spending the night with her boyfriend. Chandra relished the idea of the house being all to them so she planned accordingly. Everything in her plan was designed to take Roy though an evening of bliss.

In the kitchen, she checked on the dinner that was on the stove. Hhmmm, it smelt good. Couldn't wait till she treated him like a king, supplying him with his needed nutrients to make yet another long night. Table was set and the candles lit. She thought her decoration of the table was cutesy and really romantic. Little heart candles were placed sparingly over the red tablecloth that she had made felt hearts as placemats.

In the restroom, she tested his bath. The warmth of the water and the sensual smelling bubble bath was going to tickle his fancy when he realized what she had in store for him. She had thought these ideas over for days, and wanted everything to work towards that final step. And here she was, still thinking of it, in the back of her mind.

She could hear keys rattling in the door. He was here! She rushed through the living room to greet him when he came in. Oh wait! Music! She quickly pushed play on the stereo and the sultry sounds of Norah Jones started to fill the house.

As the door starts to open, she quickly steps behind it ready to embrace him once the door closed. She had the blindfold in hand and ready to place on his eyes so he couldn't have time to see her.

She whispers in his ear, "hello hammerhead. I got a surprise for you tonight."

She drapes the blindfold over his eyes and reassures him to trust her. She wanted to take care of his needs tonight.

He hesitantly allowed her to guide him forward squeezing her hand in anticipation of this little game she was tormenting him with. She giggled thinking of the treat he was in for tonight.

She led him into the bathroom where the bubble bath awaited him to be treated to his first gift, a gift of touch. She turned and started to undress her man. She worked her fingers on his shirt buttons while placing kisses down his chest and teasing his nipples with her tongue.

Roy moaned. He ran his hands down her sides wishing he could watch her doing this. He reached up to remove the blindfold.

Chandra quickly swatted his hand and playfully pouted while saying, "you'll ruin your surprise, hammerhead."

Roy didn't want to ruin anything. He was dying to find out where this game of hers would lead. He stood there lightly stroking her hair as she undid his pants. She nuzzled her lips to his crotch and lightly placed a kiss but nothing more. Attention to his member would be coming in due time, she was enjoying the sexual tension that was taking place.

Chandra assisted Roy into the waiting bathtub. She took the small cup and softly poured the warm water over his head and down his back while he sat there relaxing. She gently started to massage his scalp with shampoo. Roy was basking in the attention she was displaying towards him.

She reached for the washcloth and lathered it up with soap. Slowly she began to rub it all over his chest and shoulders making sure to put enough pressure to wake his nerve endings up. She was feeling aroused and noticed so was he.

As the music played on in the background, she hummed to the tunes as she bathed him. She worked her way to his back and arms enjoying every inch of him that she cleaned.

Roy found that he was thoroughly enjoying being bathed. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel this erotic experience and thought he liked it more because of just concentrating on what he felt. He started to ask her something but was instantly stopped when he felt her washcloth grip something.

She had seen how hard his cock had become from the bathing. She liked that this idea had been successful in turning him on. She reached down and started to caress his groin with her washcloth. Allowing every stroke to be a seductive tease. He reached out to touch her. She grabbed his hand and kissed his palm.

He smiled and asked her, "Why are you doing this for me?"

She answered with a simple reply. "Because I love you."

As the words came out of her mouth, she reached down to massage his stiff cock and balls. As she used the soapy water to jerk him, she leaned over to suck on his lips through shared kisses. He moaned and urgently grabbed her shoulders. She gently pushed him away and said, " There is plenty of time, hammerhead. We have all night."

After finishing his bathing, she gave the final rinse using the hand held showerhead. She watched as the water ran down his body pushing all the soapsuds away. She allowed her hand to run along his freshly clean skin. Roy bent down and puckered up hoping she would kiss him. She laughed and ran her fingers through his hair as she lightly kissed his lips inquiring," are you ready for the next part?"

Roy nodded. Boy was he ever. His cock was hard and he was ready to fuck.

Chandra placed his robe over his dried-off body and lead him out to the dining room. Upon entering the room, Roy realized he was hungry. It smelt good and he was ready for grub.

She served a plate of food that they would both eat off of. Then she assisted him to sit down as she walked behind him. She took off the blindfold to allow him to see the table and food. She was giving him two more gifts, the gift of taste and smell. However, she did not allow him to touch it. She winked and started to feed him just like the king she was making him out to be tonight.

Roy couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. He was overwhelmly flattered with this loving attention she was devoting on him. He gently stroked her cheek and said, "cause you love me, right?" She nodded and said, "Yes, because I love you."

There they sat fulfilling each other with their company. The dinner was delicious and Roy enjoyed every fork-full that Chandra placed on his lips. They sat there taking the time to really talk and cherish each second that they spent together. After awhile, she reached for his hand and nodded towards the living room.

Roy quickly grabbed the blindfold to take with him as he took her outstretched hand. She led him to the living room where she had a fun treat in store for him. She handed him a valentine's gift. It was an elephant trunk thong.

Frowning he asked, "Chandra, what the hell is this for?" as he held it up in his fingers.

Giggling she shrugged and said. "For our playtime."

She got up to change the cd. This time, she choose a cd from Harry Connick Jr. to set the mood for their game. The gift of sound played on for the two lovers.

She turned towards him and started to tell him to put the undies on but instead found he was standing there in them blushing.

She looked at him inquiring, "What?? No fight?"

He shrugged, "Guess I love you."

She smiled and allowed her robe she had on to fall to the floor. Underneath it she had on a new piece of lingerie. Roy slowly licked his lips as he reached out to embrace her.

He pulled her in his arms and cupped her ass as he leaned down to claim her lips as his own. Chandra pressed on his mouth as she opened hers to give way to his strong tongue as he stroked it against hers. He pressed on her mouth with his tongue working his way to taste her. The heat between their bodies only fueled their passionate kiss. Their tongues did a passionate dance inside their mouths while their hands roamed all over each other's bodies.

Chandra finally found the strength to slow it down before it was over too quickly. Roy looked disappointed that she had stopped that heated encounter.

She smiled and said, "in time, hammerhead, in time."

She reached down to take the dice out of her robe pocket. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the couch. They sat down and began to roll the dice to see what each would have to do. They had never done this type of foreplay before but she had always just wanted to try different ideas so she thought it might fit right into for Valentine's Day. It was the day of lovers.

On the first roll, Chandra had to hug and snuggle against Roy. Second roll, Roy rolled 'wanna cuddle.' They both looked at each other and shrugged.

Third roll, Chandra rolled 'hug your choice' so she got down on her knees. As she looked up at him between his legs, she reached out to his hard cock. She pulled his hard-on out of his elephant trunk and ran her tongue along the underside of it. Then she gave it a hug with her lips. As she started to let go of it, Roy pressed down on her head. He applied pressure to let her know he needed that from her. She glanced up into his eyes and watched his expressions as she swirled her tongue around the throbbing head.

He moaned. He eased down on the couch and spread his legs open more as he watched her suck his cock. She was so talented with that mouth of hers. He leaned back and closed his eyes as his fingers ran through her hair and started urgently pressing his fingertips into her scalp.

With his eyes closed, he could feel her work her magic. She used that tongue to stroke his cock while pressing her lips into a firm grip. Her fingertips teased his balls as she massaged him. He started slowly moving his hips to her sweet rhythm. She began to bob her head up and down onto his hard cock wanting to milk it onto her eager tongue.

Opening his eyes, he looked at her, "Chandra if I cum now, you know you are in for quite a fucking."

She sighed and nervously said, "Yes I know."

He looked at her wondering what was behind the hesitant answer. However, she had already went back to sucking his cock. She gripped that massive bulge and started to jack it off while licking the tip of his cock with her extended tongue. He grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and allowed him full access to her throat awaiting the hot spurts of cum sure to come.

"Ohhhh Chandra, baby, I am cummmmminnggggg." He moaned out as he sprayed the inside of her mouth with his love juice.

She sucked it up, tasting every last drop that Roy had especially for her. Then sat back to allow him to watch her lick her lips clean. He reached down and once again, stroked her cheek.

She smiled saying, "ok, now your turn to roll."

Roy laughed. He took the dice and flipped them around in his hands and said, " Here, I like these two choices. 'Kiss' 'Your choice.' "

She laughed at him for his eagerness to get to real fun already. He pushed her back onto the couch and began to run his fingers up and down the wet slit between her legs on top of the thin lingerie bottom. Teasing her hole with slight pressure while keeping his eyes on her face. He loved when she squirmed from being teased.

She began to bite her lower lip from the anxiety of having to wait till he was ready to insert his fingers inside her. He grinned. How he loved making her succumb to his desire. As he got down on his knees, he moved the material over to the side so he could have access to that sweet cunt waiting for his attention. He inserted both index fingers into her dripping pussy. She bucked upward from the pressure of feeling the spread.

He leaned down into her sweet smelling snatch and began to tease her clit with his mouth. He flicked it back and forth with his tongue while finger fucking her cunt. She reached down with one hand to feel his head between her legs while using the other hand to massage a hardening nipple. He had her squirming against his mouth and he was lapping up all the wetness that was coming from her.

He stuck his middle finger of his right hand deep inside her, twisting it around, while using his tongue to fuck it at the same time. She was squealing from the sensation she was feeling building up inside her groin. She grabbed him with both hands and pressed his face deep into her lovehole.

He reached up with his left hand, grabbing at her naked breast. Tugging it lightly to feel the hardness of it between his fingers. She started to quiver from the feeling of both her pussy and her nipple being stimulated.

"Hammer urgghhh, ohhh baby....ohhh fuck, yes...uhhh aghhhh, ohhh damn I am cumming....yes...ohhh hhhhhh."

Chandra felt her release all over his tongue and could hear him smacking up all her sex inside his mouth. She patted his head and gently stroked his hair. Roy stood up and showed her his hard dick that had sprung up from eating her pussy.

"Baby, now for that fucking I warned you about," Roy said.

Chandra knew it was time to do it. She wondered what better way to end this perfect evening unless to leave him with a lasting memory. She started to fidget with her lingerie while thinking. Roy took her by the shoulders and asked her what was wrong. She looked up at him with a tear in her eye.

He wiped it away and said, "Baby, what is it?"

She explained how she had wanted to finally give him what he wanted so badly but was still afraid that her size would be too much for him. Chandra was well aware she was a BBW, big beautiful woman. She knew Roy loved her regardless of what she looked like but for who she was. However, women are still very sensitive about their bodies even when they are the smallest of creatures.

Roy stepped away from her and went to his robe. He picked it up while she sat there tearing up believing she had ruined the evening. She just knew he was going to put the robe on and call it a night. Instead she saw him reach into his pocket and pull out the blindfold. He walked over to her, sat down on the couch, and placed the blindfold on his eyes.

"Roy, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Baby, you know I have wanted you to ride me more than anything else. Ever since we first got together, the one thing I have always wanted to feel with you is the way my cock feels entering your pussy from underneath. The way I want to spread you apart while feeling your muscles grip onto my cock going on and down. Chandra, I will put this on so I can feel that. I will put this on, so you can ride me without being embarrassed about anything. Instead, you can just unite with me and feel me cum inside the woman I love. You."

She loved him more than anything after hearing that. Hesitantly, she gripped his hand and laid him down on top of the bearskin they had in front of the fireplace. As she started to mount him, he felt her stiffen.

"Baby, I love you and I want you. I always have." He whispered again.

Chandra took a deep breath and eased down onto his hungry cock. Placing one hand on his chest while using the other one to guide his cock into her wet pussy. Roy took his hands and gripped her hips eagerly waiting for that sensation that he craved for so long. She placed the tip of his cock against her hole. Once she could feel the hardness pressing on her opening, she sat down on it.

"Oh my God." Roy moaned.

Making his grip on her hips firmer he started to press his fingertips into her skin to guide her movement on his cock. Chandra looked down at him and saw the smile on his lips as he fucked her. He took her tits in his hands as he brought his mouth up to her nipples and eagerly sucked on them. Chandra was nervously moving on his cock.

"Fuck me, baby. Give me your pussy juice. I want to feel you wet my cock with your cum." He said against her breast.

She started to loosen up and enjoy the hard sensation between your inner muscles. She had never done it this way with him. Now she felt like she couldn't go another minute without feeling his cock spread her this way again.

She started to swivel her hips around slightly as if scratching the itch that had been building up since this morning. She held onto his shoulders while he managed to find the rhythm to fuck her hard and fast from underneath.

She loved feeling his hard cock up inside her wet hole. She loved him. She loved the way his hands gripped her breast while she felt his tongue teasing her nipples from underneath. Never had she realized what she was missing out on from not being in this position until now. As she looked down on him, loving him. She decided to give him one final gift, the gift of sight. She reached out and slowly took the blindfold off. He moaned when he saw for the first time, the woman he loved riding his cock. She got a little timid but not for long. He reached up and pulled her mouth down to his own kissing her passionately. At that moment, each of them looking into each other's eyes, they came together.

As he laid there still inside her, he asked her, "Baby, why did you take the blindfold off of me?"

Chandra stroked his cheek, lightly kissed his lips, and said against his mouth, "Because I love you."