Where Did She Spend Last Night?

Story Info
He discovers fiancee has taken a lover.
1.3k words
2.8
103.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been six weeks since we broke off the engagement. Six weeks when I finally got her to agree to see me. To talk about what had happened. To talk about if there was any future for us.

It was almost noon when I knocked on the door. After a few moments Sarah opened it, looking as amazing as ever. She was a petite girl. Just over five feet tall, athletic, but with amazing curves. She was a Filipina, with gorgeous golden brown skin and rich, chocolate nipples on the tips of her luscious breasts.

We hugged and she invited me in. She was wearing loose shorts and an open-backed top. It was clear there was no bra underneath. I stared at her round ass as she led me into her new apartment.

We talked. We talked about all the things that had gone wrong in the relationship. All the things that weren't working. She said she loved me but just didn't know if she was ready to be back in a relationship right now. I told her I'd love her forever. We laughed, and we cried a lot. As I held her, she cried against my chest. I began to rub her back. Soon she stopped crying. She told me how good it felt. I told her to lie down and I'd give her a full massage.

As she lay on her back, I began working her shoulders. I sat over her ass, hoping she wouldn't feel how stiff my cock had gotten as I touched her. If she did, she didn't acknowledge it. I worked my way down her back, working out the knots. When I reached the small of her back I let my hands stray lower, working her ass through her shorts. When she did not object, I snaked my hands up through the bottom, so that I was massaging her bare ass.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I'm touching you," I replied.

"We shouldn't."

"I know." As I said this I slid her shorts aside to look at her ass. That's when I noticed. Sarah had always had a little hair in the crack of her ass. It didn't bother me. I even thought it was a little cute. But now, I saw that her asshole was completely shaven. Without thinking I pushed her apart and looked at it. Her freshly shaven asshole.

As I worked my way down her legs, massaging her calves, all I could think about was her ass. Why had she shaven it? Who had she shaven it for? Who was she fucking? I tried to tell myself that I didn't know if she was fucking anyone, but then I kept on going back to her ass. She'd never done that before.

Almost against my will I worked my way back up to her ass. Again I pushed her shorts aside. Again I looked at her bare asshole.

"Steve," she said, "we really shouldn't..."

Before she could finish I my head was down to her ass. I shove my tongue out and ran it across her asshole, tasting her.

"Steve!"

She started to pull away, but I held her there. I began lapping at it, rimming her. Soon I started to push my tongue into her bare asshole. I had to taste it, to have it. Above me I could hear her moaning. She always loved to have her ass eaten. I could smell her pussy as the juices started to drip down her thigh.

I lifted my head up and flipped her over. I could see the sexed look in her eyes as I undid her shorts and pulled them down her legs. My breath caught as I saw her pusssy. It too was shaven completely bald. Her luscious lips were exposed and open for me to see. I bent down and kissed her mound. Then I moved lower, nuzzling her clit before I ran my tongue along the length of her pussy. She shuttered and moaned, "No, Steve."

As I ate her pussy, I noticed that something was different. The taste. There was a saltier muskier taste to her pussy. Almost like...

It hit me. I was eating Sarah's pussy and I was tasting cum. Another man's cum. My head reeled. She was fucking someone else, and she'd fucked him just before I came here. I should have stopped. I should have bolted upright and called her a slut, a whore. But I didn't. I don't know why to this day, but I didn't. Instead I kept licking her pussy. I snaked my tongue as deep as I could into her and lapped his cum from her hole. I felt her shudder as her fist orgasm traveled through her body. She came as I ate his cum out of her. I couldn't take it anymore.

I shove my pants down as I move up her and, in one thrust, shoved my raging cock into her pussy. She gasped as it filled her, as I pumped into her. I felt her wet hole gripping me. Felt his cum moving around me as I filled her with my cock.

"Who is it," I hissed as I fucked her.

"What do you mean," she choked out between thrusts.

"Who'd you shave your cunt for? Who's fucking you?"

"No one, Steve."

"Don't lie to me," I growled as I shoved deeply into her. "Who is it? Who's cum did I just eat out of your pussy."

As she heard me tell her I ate his cum, her mouth opened and her eyes clenched shut as she had a thunderous orgasm. "Oh god, Steve."

"Tell me."

"Still in the throws of her orgasm she choked out, "Thomas, oh god, it's Thomas."

I knew Thomas. Thomas was her boss at the office. He was also a 6' 4" tall black man. It was almost impossible to see him on top of her. He would crush her. He would...

"Did you like it, you slut."

"Oh, god yes," she cried.

"Did you like his dick in you?"

"Yes! Yes!" Then, her eyes popped open. She grabbed the back of my head and stared right at me. "I loved it," she hissed. "I love his big, black cock fucking my little pussy. I love the way he split me open." She pulls me close and whispers in my ear. "He's huge, Steve. His cock makes me feel things I've never felt before. He does things you can't do. Makes me cum like you'll never be able to."

As I hear this my whole body stiffens. My cock swells until it aches. All of the heartache, all of the jealousy, all of the rage explodes out of me as I pump load after load of cum into her dripping wet cunt. I see her shutter with a final orgasm as I shove my load deep into her pussy. Finally, I collapse next to her, a spent cock sliding out of her pussy for the second time today.

As I try to catch my breath, I can hear her next to me talking. "I can't stop, Steve. After what he's made me feel, I could never give it up. I love you, but I need his cock. I need to feel things your seven inches won't give me. He's a monster and I like the monster." She pauses for a moment. "I don't know what this means for you, Steve. I would love to see you, but...Well there'll be less time, since I'm fucking Thomas so much. Of course, there is one thing you could do for me."

I look up at her. "What?"

"Well he's so big that there are certain things he can't do. Perhaps you could." She looks over at me, grinning, before leaning in and whispering in my ear. "You could always come by and fuck my ass for me."

To be continued...