Where Do I Belong?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like leaves blowing in on the wind, six wolves slowly crept out of the trees and surrounded the large grey wolf in the middle of the clearing. The biggest one with the glossy black coat stepped forward with a warning growl. It was not a threat, it was a demand for obedience. Even with his new found strength, the grey wolf suddenly thought twice about going against the black wolf—the Alpha.

This was his leader, his guardian, the man that had basically raised him. Be that as it may, no Alpha would tolerate two males as mates. It just wasn't done. He would have to take his mate and run.

Sensing the wolf behind him, a smaller Beta that was getting too close, the grey wolf turned around—growling, his razor sharp teeth bared, his eyes blazing with a fiery yellow. The smaller brown wolf yelped and put his head down low to the ground in submission. That's right, the grey wolf snapped his muzzle with a loud crack, be afraid. All the other wolves started to back up, their circle growing wider. The large black wolf roared, forcing the lone creature in the middle to turn, to face his Alpha again.

You will not separate us. He is mine,the grey wolf thought to his Alpha who snorted and shook his muzzle.He is mine!The grey wolf challenged again.

The black wolf's eyes shifted from yellow to light blue—their true human color.If you can shift back, then you are worthy of him,the Alpha pushed into the other male's head.

That's ridiculous,the grey wolf huffed,only an Alpha can shift back and forth between human and wolf at will.Others would have to at least wait an hour before the wolf would let them change back.You know I can't,the grey wolf snapped,you laugh at me?

Have you tried pup?Those blue eyes stared at him.

Looking around at the other wolves who all had their heads lowered to the ground, the lone wolf tried to understand what it all meant. They were submitting, to him though? In thought, the grey wolf pictured himself human and felt a ripple cross his body quickly. Confused at rapid fizzle over his skin, he opened his eyes. Dane looked down at his naked body in shock.

"This isn't possible! I'm the son of a Beta. I'm not an Alpha," Dane said, shaking his head in disbelief. His human body felt stronger though, his wolf obedient, but still crying for his mate, he felt like...

Power shifted in the air. Seconds later his Alpha stood there in human form, naked as the day he was born. "Whoever told you that was mistaken Dane, because I too am the son of a Beta. You are an Alpha Dane and I know you feel it inside of you."

Dane thought of his mother and the way she insisted that he could never be an Alpha when he was younger. He'd always looked up to the leader of the pack, the large muscled Lupe that ruled them all. Dane had always told his mother he would be Alpha one day. But she had scolded him for his childish dreams.

Was she really trying to keep him out of the spotlight for his own safety? Did she not want to risk Dane being challenged and killed just like father—a Beta that was not challenged nearly as much as an Alpha of the pack. Is that why she left? Because she knew Dane would be stronger than the rest eventually? That she would have no choice, but to watch him possibly die like her mate?

"She knew didn't she, my mom?" Dane felt the tears again and the Alpha nodded.

"That's why she left you in my care Dane, because she couldn't handle seeing you in any danger. She wasn't a bad person. The loss of a mate does things to you that you couldn't imagine. She loved you Dane. She just didn't love herself anymore without him." The Alpha took a few steps forward and put a hand on Dane's shoulder. "I love my son too, Dane and that's why you're going to come back home, and make him happy. I don't like seeing him like that..."

"What's wrong? What's happened?" Dane's eyes narrowed and he growled.

"He misses his mate." Those four words brought Dane to his knees and he wept at the feet of his own Alpha in gratitude. The simple statement was the acceptance he had needed all along. The acceptance he never thought he would have. Kobe was his to love now, forever.

~~~~~~~~~

Kobe paced the floor of the cabin's one room, glancing at the door every few seconds. He could feel the Betas nearby, his father, and his hands were starting to sweat at what was about to happen. Something had shifted in the group since they had left and Kobe could almost taste the power of two full grown Alphas in the woods.

Dane, Kobe salivated. He tried to sit on the bed, but found staying still too uncomfortable. His wolf was about out of his mind and the bond was growing stronger between him and Dane as the level of need rose. He'd never known this kind of torture before—being so close, yet so far away, so in need he was going nuts.


Suddenly flushed with heat, Kobe pulled his shirt off and fanned his face before pushing his hair out of his eyes. He needed to open a window before he suffocated. Lifting the glass up, the air rushing over him, Kobe realized his mistake quickly—the scent of his male traveled on the breeze, bringing him to his knees.

He gripped the table and accidentally tipped the vase of flowers off the surface—a simple decoration that had his inner romantic had insisted on. The vase shattered to the floor, lilies spilling to the wood below, but Kobe was unconcerned with the mess as he writhed in his jeans. They had to come off before he soaked right through them. Sweat bloomed over his skin, his breath harsh to his ears. His wolf was on the brink ofsomething, but Kobe couldn't understand—he and his beast were both too far gone to communicate with each other.

Unzipping his jeans with shaking hands, Kobe tried his best not rip the damn pants off his body and shimmed out of them. The cool wood of the floor relieved him for a moment before the fever took over again. His hand slipped into his briefs, found his aching cock. God what was happening, Kobe moaned. He felt the wolves leaving the area and he almost screamed for help. His panic was short lived when he felt a force of nature coming full speed towards the cabin. The scent coming through the window became the air he breathed, thick, overwhelming to his body.

"Oh God," Kobe squeezed his dick, pulling his briefs below his balls in some attempt to extinguish the heat overpowering his loins.

The door cracked open and Dane stood there with a growl on his lips. His short brown hair was soaked with sweat like had just shifted. His muscles gleamed with the same salty moisture—the lines of his body beyond powerful. The massive Alpha took the entire length of the room in three steps and pulled his mate from the floor by the hips. A ferocious noise boiling up from his throat, his yellow eyes locked on tearful blue ones, Dane placed Kobe on the wooden four poster bed and ripped the briefs from his body.

His body covered Kobe's burning skin, seeking out his mate's mouth with his tongue. Kobe's legs wrapped around Dane's tight ass and everything else was lost. There wasn't any fear of what they were doing. There wasn't some long drawn out talk. They were mates and they were going to make it official. The details would come later.

Kissing turned to petting and soon the breathing in the room was so loud, Dane couldn't think. His cock ached so bad he didn't think twice about lifting up onto his knees and pulling Kobe by the hair to his erection. Kobe didn't miss a beat, licking the sweat from his Alpha's dick.

"More," Dane growled, pushing Kobe's mouth down onto his length, pulling him back up—showing him how he liked it. Kobe's hands found his mate's hips and he moaned at the pleasure between them. He lived to please the man he sucked, his body a mere extension of the bond they were creating. The air around them hummed with power and pricked at Kobe's skin. He was in another world that only involved submitting to the man above him. Pain, pleasure, whatever Dane wanted, Kobe was lost in it.

Dane felt the power thrumming through him, the love pouring off of Kobe in waves. The smaller male was getting off on pleasuring him. The small groans around his cock pleased his beast to no end. Dane combed his fingers through Kobe's hair, anchored them tight as he began to thrust into his mate's mouth slowly.

In turn, Kobe's hands ran up and down Dane's muscled thighs, up to his ass—wandering and learning the large body under his fingers. Taking his mate deeper, the blonde coughed a little at the unfamiliar intrusion so far down his throat, but relaxed as Dane's grip softened, fingers gently massaged his scalp in reassurance.

The look of complete submission on Kobe's face was too much for Dane and he pulled out of the male's mouth.

"On your back." Dane barely comprehended his own voice as he pushed his mate down onto the bed. Kobe moaned as Dane's hands ran down body, brushed over his erection then down to his waiting ass.

"My mate..." Kobe groaned. His eyes rolled up as Dane lowered his face to Kobe's ass, inhaling his scent.

"Mine," Dane growled. He watched as Kobe took his own dick in his hand, fluid ran over thin fingers, working his length madly.

"Yes! Yours," Kobe cried. A full body shudder took over. Dane's tongue began to bathe his entrance with a rumble vibrating against the blonde's skin. "Yes, yes, yes..." the smaller male chanted, his cock leaking, ready to take things further.

Neither boy had a clue what they were doing. Purely attuned to the need between them, they went on instinct. Dane's wolf was crying for release inside of his mate and it didn't take much for him to put two and two together. Rising on his knees, the future Alpha flexed his muscles for his mate and pushed at the back of Kobe's legs—knees pressed into the blonde's upper body, ass spread for the Alpha's eyes only.

"This is allmine; you, this, all of it. Do you understand, mymate?" Yellow eyes looked right into Kobe. He moaned his reply, baring his neck to Dane.

Lining up his dick to the warmth of Kobe's ass, Dane pushed inside and listened to his male cry out—the sound filling the cabin, the smell of his sex so intense, Dane lost it. The sheets were thrown off the bed. He grabbed onto Kobe's slender hips. The first thrust sent the bed slamming into the wall and Kobe gave out a strangled scream. His hands flew out to the headboard behind him. It was mind blowing. The feeling of Dane filling him was like heaven made flesh—hot and pulsing inside his ass as he was pushed to his limit.

Locking eyes with his mate, Dane rammed home again and again. He molded his body to Kobe's chest, made sure his skin rubbed against his mate's cock. He wanted to feel more of his boy, more of that sweaty heat, to get more of that fucking smell. God, it was unlike anything he'd ever known. His tongue lapped up the sweat across Kobe's nipple as he continued to thrust into his mate with a fierce rhythm. His wolf was howling in his head, his teeth extended into canines. Dane's heart about to burst with the love he felt for Kobe.

Kobe looked into his mate's yellow eyes, panting as his body was filled and stretched by his lover. Never would anyone else touch him like this. Not that he had ever wanted anyone else, but his best friend turned mate. This was it for Kobe. Dane was all he would ever need. Threading his fingers into Dane's hair, the blue eyed male brought his mate's head to his untouched neck and moaned as the thrusts got deeper—that thick cock sliding over all the right places.

Dane's neck tilted to Kobe's mouth on the other side. The blonde inhaled his mate's own scent mingling with the powerful wolf underneath. Their wolves greeted each other on a level that surpassed intimate and that was when Dane's mouth drew back an inch before capturing Kobe's neck within his jaws.

The young Alpha's teeth sank home and Kobe shuddered uncontrollably, the bite of his mate claiming him like an orgasm to his bloodstream—the feeling shocking his nerves from head to toe. Kobe's wolf swept over him. His eyes turned an autumn gold. His teeth lengthened and struck at the sweat soaked skin of Dane's neck—locking the two of them together as they came in unison.

~~~~~~~~

Dane parked his truck in front of the cabin and got out. Cracking his back, he picked up the groceries from the truck bed, and brought them inside. Rock music blared from the small set of speakers Kobe had brought out to the compound's guest cabin last week and Dane looked around for his mate. Setting down the groceries, he walked quietly out to the back porch to find Kobe shirtless and hanging clothes out on the line.

With a grin, Dane growled and pounced, making Kobe drop the towel to the ground. Pushing him into the grass, Dane straddled Kobe's ass with a grin.

The blonde laughed, wiggling to turn over. Once he was on his back, Kobe reached up. Dane's face in his hands, he brought those lips down for a scorching kiss.

A flick of his tongue over Dan's mouth, Kobe smiled. "What took you so long?"

"I couldn't find the right shampoo, body-wash combo crap you use. I can't believe you use that frilly shit."

"You love the smell," Kobe replied seductively. He ran his hands over his bared neck then through his hair to tease his mate.

Dane leaned down, trailing his noise with a deep inhale from Kobe's neck to his scalp. "Honey," he whispered. "Vanilla andyou."

Kobe laughed again, wrapping his legs around his mate's nice tight ass. "See? Wasn't the search worth it?"

"Yeah, now as my reward..." Dane sucked on Kobe's neck. "I get to wash this little body thoroughly."

"I see no problem with that reward." With a gasp, Kobe laughed. Dane rose with him still attached and marched into the house.

"Love you," Dane murmured gently as he pulled open the shower door in the corner and kissed Kobe slowly. His fingers fumbled with the knobs until he got the temperaturejustright.

"Love you back," Kobe whispered against his mate's lips.

That was when Dane pushed him under the water, clothes and all. He shrieked as cold water froze him to the bone, soaked him right through. Dane backed up, laughing his ass off, tears pricking his eyes.

"That's what you get for making me search the fancy pants aisle for over forty five minutes!" Dane fell over laughing as Kobe stepped out of the shower looking like a wet cat with a scowl. "Oh fuck...oh look at you."

"Let's see how funny it is when you sleep on the porch tonight," Kobe hissed and narrowed his eyes. "And no, I won't be joining you."

"Ah come on baby. It was just a joke," Dane pouted then frowned as Kobe shucked off his wet jeans, utterly pissed, and got into bed—rolling away from Dane's eyes. "Kobe, I'm sorry it was just a joke. Please don't be angry with me. Please, baby..."

Dane became distraught as he rounded the bed to plead his way back into this mate's good graces. He didn't want to sleep outside or away from Kobe and his wolf was about freak at the thought. His mate alone and unprotected, no way.

"Kobe, I'm sorry. I didn't know you would be so angry. Shit, let me get you a towel. I'm just sorry..."

Kobe kept his eyes shut until he felt how upset Dane was getting then cracked a smile. "Gotcha!" He sat up and laughed.

Dane sighed in relief and then narrowed his eyes at his mate. "That wasn't very funny."

"Oh yeah it was. I think you'll remember this next time you try and pull a stunt like that. Throwing your mate in a glacial shower next time equals lonely porch floor. Ah, get up here you big baby. I think you've been tortured enough." Kobe grinned and flipped back the covers.

Dane undressed and slipped underneath the blankets. He wrapped himself around Kobe and sighed. "That really wasn't funny."

"Yes it was." Kobe giggled into Dane's neck, squealed as his mate rolled on top of him. "Okay. Okay I give!"

"Nah, I think it's my turn for torture now." Dane grinned and Kobe's eyes widened playfully.

~~~~~~

It all started with a college letter. One that Kobe's teacher had given him as a suggestion, but the blonde had crumpled and threw under his bed because he would never have survived without Dane for that long. Kobe was never leaving anywhere without Dane, he knew that from the beginning, and now thanks to that stupid letter offering a simple college tour, he never would. Dane was his home and Kobe was all Dane had ever needed.

THE END

12