Where Else If Not Vegas

Story Info
A trip to Vegas with a friend and his mom.
6.9k words
4.26
189.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,115 Followers

The story that I'm about to tell you is something that happened in Las Vegas. It is so wild and unbelievable that I still wonder if it wasn't just a dream. Before this incident never did I suspect or even imagine that anything like this could happen. However, it happened and even though I was very shocked and surprised, I was also rather pleased.


It all began when my friend Mike called and said he had something very important to talk about.

"Where's Jason?" he asked, breathing heavily into the phone.

"Right next to me," I answered lazily chewing on some popcorn. Jason and I were watching some silly movie that had a lot of hot girls in skimpy outfits.

"Put me on the speakerphone. I got something important to tell you guys."

I complied and clicked the speakerphone button.

"You're on," I said.

"Guys, Laurie and I decided to get married!" said Mike excitedly and paused. I'm sure he was expecting some sort of a feedback from us, but we didn't quite know what to say. Mike apparently didn't like the silence that followed his announcement, so he added: "You'd think my two best friends would be happy for me, but anyway... Laurie and I don't want to wait much longer. In fact we decided to get married in two weeks. In Vegas!"

That got a reaction out of us. There was a lot of "Are you fucking crazy?" and "Shouldn't you plan a proper wedding?" type of comments. Mike countered everything with how it was his and Laurie's decision and that's what they wanted. Arguing with Mike was like arguing with a wall, it always has been. We ended up calling him a lot of bad names before finally coming to peace with his rash decision. We promised him we would make it to his wedding, even though it was on such a short notice. Since Las Vegas was only a few hours drive for us, it was not such a big deal. Mike told us that he only wanted family and friends at his wedding. I told him that he'd be lucky if anyone could make it at all.

"What a fucking idiot," said Jason after we hung up with Mike.

"Yeah, but I'm not surprised. Leave it to Mike to have a crazy idea like that."

"I guess. I should see if my parents are coming to his wedding. Are you going to ask your dad?"

"Why bother? I'd be lucky if he came to my own wedding," I answered.

My dad was a business executive. That's what I told people that asked me about my father's profession. Honestly, I have no idea what exactly my father does. He's on the phone a lot, he goes on business trips often and he's almost always running from one meeting to another. He never visits me at college, so the last time I saw him was when I came back home for Christmas break. But that doesn't really bother me. I'm used to my dad being like that.

Let me give you a little bit more background on my friends and myself. Jason, Mike and I were friends since we were little. I think we first met in little league baseball - that is the first memory I have of us all together. After that we ended up going to the same elementary, middle and high schools. The three of us were best friends and we always did everything together.

Mike was probably the social of the three of us. He played on varsity basketball team in high school and was good at getting girls. He almost always was involved with one girl or another. He was the tallest, handsomest, but also the least smart one of us. He was very stubborn and very unpredictable. I guess that was the right combination to sweep any woman off her feet.

Jason was somewhat of a quiet guy. He was very levelheaded and would always think twice before opening his mouth. He was shorter than me and, I'd like to think, that he was the least good looking. That's not to say that I was Don Juan or anything like that. I would catch a girl giving me a brief glimpse every now and then. I was a little taller than Jason and a little more muscular. However, neither Jason nor I ever had much luck with girls.

Like I said the three of us were best friends. However, if I had to pick just one person as my best friend, I would probably have to go with Jason. It's mostly because Jason was my neighbor during our childhood and we were practically inseparable. We always walked from school together and stayed over at each other's houses as much as we could. Mike lived on the other side of town, so he couldn't always be there with us. He would also disappear for weeks when he was chasing some new girl. However, when the three of us were together we were always up to no good.

My parents got divorced when I was in elementary school. I don't know all the details, but my mom had an affair with some other guy. She moved away to a different state and I stayed with my dad. At first mom called a lot, but when I heard that she got re-married, I got angry and didn't want to talk to her. I got over it eventually, but it put a big divide between us. Now my mom and I talk every other month.

I wasn't really in need of family though. I always felt like I was part of Mike and Jason's families. Mike had an older brother, Andy, who would often terrorize us or teach us something stupid, like smoking cigarettes. Mike's dad took us hunting and fishing, and his mom made the best cherry pies. Jason's mom and dad were like my second parents. His dad taught me a lot of things, my own father never did. I learned to drive a car on a manual transmission, build a backyard patio and drink Budweiser along side Jason and his dad.

I loved going over to Jason's house. I think primarily because I got to see his mom. She was very "shaggalicous", or at least that's what Mike and I called her. We would often try and catch a glimpse down her shirt or at her butt, whenever we were sure Jason wouldn't notice. Every time Mike and I would talk about how sexy Mrs. Ellis was, Jason would promptly get very mad and tell us to "shut the hell up". Not that we didn't enjoy teasing our friend like that, but Jason had a sensitive nature.

Let me try to describe Jason's mom as best I can. She was very easy going. She let us do whatever we wanted. She drove us wherever we needed to go. Allowed us to stay up late and even bought us alcohol a few times. She was cool, nice and she had the looks. I always suspected that Jamie Ellis - that's Jason's mom - was one of the hot, popular girls in high school. I see those girls all the time, but they never seem to notice me. Anyway, Mrs. Ellis was in her early forties and I really have no idea what she was like back in her young years. Though I imagine she didn't look that much different. Jason's mom aged well. She had that mature, experienced and sexual appearance about her. I can't deny that she was in a lot of my fantasies when I was growing up.

To describe Jason's mom appearance - she was of an average height, not sure exactly, about five feet and five inches, if I had to guess. At any rate, she was a few inches shorter than her son. Her long, oval face was very beautiful - with a delicate nose, small mouth and blue eyes. When she smiled you could see two little dimples appear in her cheeks. Her hair color and styles changed often, but seemed always to suit her. Mrs. Ellis also had a great body - her breasts were a handful, her stomach was toned and she had a cute, little ass. I spent a lot of my high school days staring at her when I was hanging around Jason's house.

After high school my friends and I went off to college. Jason and I went to a university in the city, but Mike chose to follow his girlfriend out of state. He always made decisions with the wrong head. Out of state schools were more expensive and Mike didn't come from a rich family. We argued with him for a long time about how we thought he was making a mistake, but like I said, Mike was stubborn like a bull.

It was about a three-hour drive back home from where we lived in college, so we rarely went back home. We saw Mike even less often. We did try to keep up over the phone, but school and partying was taking up most of our time.

Our first year in college was very fun. Jason and I went from being neighbors to roommates. We moved into a two-bedroom apartment close to campus. Without parental supervision we really could get wild at times. There was always alcohol in our fridge and porn magazines on our coffee table. With the help from a classmate I was able to get us fake IDs. At first we were too scared to use them to get into bars, but eventually we got more confident. I've never quite seen Jason drunk before we got to college, but I was pleasantly surprised that he was hilarious when drunk. He was more open and more daring when drunk. Sometimes he'd say the first thing that was on his mind, which did get us in some trouble, but it also helped us get girls. Not to say that we were getting a lot of girls, but we did both lose our virginities that first year.

It was towards the end of our first year of college that Mike told us about his decision to get married. The two weeks went by really fast and it was no surprise that a lot of people couldn't make it on such a short notice. In fact, only Mike's immediate family, Jason and myself were the confirmed guests. Mike never liked big gatherings and he seemed happy that the important to him people were coming. I hope he wasn't expecting a big present from me, because I didn't get him anything.

On Friday, the day before the wedding, Jason and I took a break from our studies, packed our bags and drove to Las Vegas. We got there early, before everyone else, and the first thing I did was play a few hands of blackjack. I came away a hundred dollars richer while waiting on Mike and his family to arrive.

The wedding party was staying in a nice hotel and, since we were poor college students, we grumbled as we handed over our cash to pay for our room. As we booked the room the lady at the desk told us that we were lucky, as that was the last room available. The room wasn't large, but was very nice. It had a small leather couch, coffee table, dresser with a TV on top, and two queen-size beds placed about three or four feet apart. We threw our bags inside and went to hang out with Mike.

Jason and I planned to have a small bachelor party for Mike - the three of us causing mischief, like in the old times. When we told Mike about our plan for his bachelor party, he insisted that the rest of the guests join us. We tried to argue that we couldn't go to strip clubs with Mike's parents, but Mike said he didn't want anything like that. Jason and I wondered what happened to our friend.

At around three in the afternoon, Jason got a call from his mom. She told him that she was going to make the wedding after all. Her flight was in a couple of hours and she wanted us to pick her up at the airport. That bit of news lifted my spirits, since I was disappointed that she wasn't coming at first. I haven't seen Jason's mom in a while and I was happy to stare at her like I did in high school.

Another reason I was happy to see Jason's mom was that I overheard Jason's dad tell him, over the phone, that his mom got breast implants. Jason thought it was a stupid idea and scolded his dad for even telling him. I thought it was a great idea. Not that I ever thought she needed bigger breasts, but I was sure they would make her look only that much more appealing. Upon hearing that Jason's mom was coming to Vegas, I couldn't wait to see her new cleavage.

I grinned like a fool when we picked up Mrs. Ellis at the airport. She was wearing a modestly loose cotton blouse, but I didn't fail to notice the bulge her new fun bags made under the fabric. Her pretty face was framed by a new haircut. Her hair was dark blonde, came down to her shoulders, and curved inward at the ends. Her forehead was concealed by long, thick bangs that came to the tops of her eyebrows. With the new haircut and new tits she looked like a total knockout as she walked towards us.

"Oh Jason, I missed you so much," said Mrs. Ellis while squeezing her son in a tight embrace. She planted two kisses on each one of his cheeks, smearing her lipstick all over his face

"Mom," whined Jason. When she released him from her hug, he rubbed his cheek and saw the lipstick on it. A group of girls giggled at Jason as they walked past, causing him to turn red immediately.

"And how are you, Richard?" Jason's mom asked me when she was done hugging her son.

"I'm doing much better now that you're with us, Mrs. Ellis." I joked and gave her a quick hug, trying hard not to smash against her boobs. "Could I help you with your bags?"

"Such a gentleman," Mrs. Ellis said as I reached for her suitcase.

When we got back to the hotel, Mrs. Ellis tried to book a room. Like the front desk lady told us earlier, there was no vacancy. Well, there were a couple of penthouse suites available, but those were outrageously priced.

"You can stay in our room!" I proposed happily.

"Dude, we only have two beds," said Jason looking at me with a frown. "You're sleeping on the floor. I'm not sharing a bed with you, Rich."

"Fine, you snore like a pig anyway," I retorted jokingly.

"Oh, how thoughtful Richard. I guess I'll have to accept your offer. We'll figure out who sleeps where later." All Jason could do was sulk, and I grabbed his mom's suitcase and headed to the elevators.

It was getting late and when we got to our room, we had to get ready to go out. Mrs. Ellis got dressed in the bathroom and when she walked out my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. She was wearing a tight, black, strapless dress that looked almost painted on her body. Her tits stuck out in the front, while her tight, round ass protruded from the back. I noticed right away that there was no bra under that dress, but I tried not to stare.

Jason noticed as well.

"What the hell, mom? You can't wear that!" he said, his face twisting into disbelief.

"Relax, babe," replied Mrs. Ellis waving an easy hand at her son. I knew how much Jason hated when his mom called him "babe". Mrs. Ellis added: "I bought this dress a while back and haven't worn it out yet."

"So you have to wear it here?" asked Jason, looking unsettled.

"Where else if not Vegas?" threw Mrs. Ellis over her shoulder.

I was afraid Jason was going to ruin this for me, so I chimed in: "I think you look great, Mrs. Ellis. That dress is very classy." I stood there with a smile on my face as I watched Mrs. Ellis clasp a wide, white belt around her waist. Strangely enough, it looked like the white belt was the only piece of clothing she was wearing; the dress seemed to be a part of her.

Jason's mom finished putting on some lipstick and turned to face us. "Ready?"

Oh, I was ready.

Our night began with a nice dinner at some upscale restaurant. After some good food and a delicious desert we were trying to decide where to go next. Mike told us that Laurie's cousin was a manager at one of the nightclubs in Vegas. As a wedding present he was going to let us into his club and reserve us a private table. Since some of us were underage, and Jason and I didn't want his mom to know we had fake IDs, we decided that was our only option.

We came through the VIP entrance and nobody checked our IDs. The club wasn't very big, but it looked quite upscale. There weren't a lot of people inside, which was good for us, because it made our group seem more special. We went a little bit crazy that night, ordering a variety of drinks - beer, cocktails and shots. The parents didn't seem to mind the kids drinking at all. In fact, Mike's dad kept ordering tequila shots for everyone. I tried to pace myself since I didn't want to be hung over for Mike's wedding, though Mike didn't seem to mind being hung over at all.

Everyone was complimenting Mrs. Ellis on her dress. I even caught Mike's dad stealing looks at her tits. I brought my camera and was taking pictures of everyone, but especially of Jason's mom. I tried not to bee too obvious, but I took a lot of pictures and most had Mrs. Ellis in them. I wanted to get her from every angle, up close and further away. I was looking forward to having a happy time with these pictures later.

After enough tequila Mike's dad and his wife began dancing. Mike's fiancŽ dragged him out to the dance floor as well. A group of about twelve college kids showed up at the club. The girls in the group were really attractive, the kind that would never look at me before. However, since we were seated at a large private table, they kept looking over and smiling. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, I saw Mike's brother and Jason talking to two of the girls at the bar. I also noticed that Mrs. Ellis was on the dance floor dancing with one of the college guys that recently showed up.

I came back to our table and ordered another drink from the waitress. I kept on looking over at Jason's mom. Feeling a little jealous that some other guy was dancing with her. I thought about joining Jason and Andy, but I didn't want to be the fifth wheel.

I sat and watched as another college guy came up behind Mrs. Ellis and began dancing. She was now sandwiched between two guys, both grinding up on her. I thought that maybe I should go up there and rescue her, but she looked like she was having a good time. I ordered another drink.

Jason and Andy were now on the dance floor as well, dancing with the girls they were talking to earlier. I chuckled at Jason's expression when he saw his mom dancing between two guys. I thought he was about to say something to his mom, but he played it cool in front of the girls. It seemed like everyone but me was dancing. I scanned the club for any available girls. The only one that looked approachable was slightly overweight and I decided to pass on her.

As I finished off another drink I saw that Mrs. Ellis was prying herself away from the two college guys. They looked disappointed as she walked away, towards me. She plopped down on the seat next to me.

"Phew, dancing is such a workout," she said, whipping sweat of her forehead. "Why aren't you dancing, Richard?"

"I was just about to," I lied. "Can I get you a drink?"

I ordered two more drinks, one for me and one for Mrs. Ellis. I was feeling pretty drunk at this point and couldn't keep myself from looking over at Jason's mom. She finished her drink in three big gulps and sat the glass down.

"Okay," she said after swallowing. "Let's go dance, Richard. Those other two boys are getting a little too touchy."

Before I could say anything, she grabbed my hand and dragged me out onto the dance floor. I could see the guys that were dancing with her earlier, give me funny looks, but I ignored them. I also saw Andy and Jason nearby, dancing with the girls.

Mrs. Ellis turned to face me and put her hands on my shoulders. I wasn't quite sure what to do. Should I grab her and get closer? Or should I keep my distance? I was beginning to feel awkward, but then Mrs. Ellis got closer to me. It was a good sign, so I swept one of my hands around her back and began dancing. A popular song came on and the dance floor got a little more packed. Mrs. Ellis and I were forced to press even closer to each other and she put one of her legs between mine. My cock suddenly jolted as I felt her tits touch against my body. I looked down and saw her tits getting smashed against me, the top halves of her breasts bulging out. Needless to say, I was getting aroused.

I don't rightly remember the next several songs because I was too excited by the fact that Jason's mom and I were grinding on the dance floor. I had both of my hands now on the small of her back and I held her close to me. I wasn't the best dancer, but I tried my hardest, hoping to impress Mrs. Ellis. I always wondered if girls could tell when I got a hard-on during dancing. My dick was pinned uncomfortably inside one pant leg. It was facing down, so at least it wasn't sticking out awkwardly, but Mrs. Ellis was grinding pretty much right against it and it was not as hard as it could get in this position.

fictitious
fictitious
1,115 Followers
12