Where In The World?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To that, she pushed him down into the hammock and released him from the line of his sweat pants and his boxers. He wasn't quite as big as the shadow that had reached up and down the wall inside the house boat, but she figured that he was just the size she had guessed.

She leaned over and whispered against his lips as she helped guide him into her, "I do love you. I have for so long. And everything I have ever done has been nothing to me in light of every letter, every word, every moment spent together with you, even the mad ones or the sad ones or even the silly ones. And even if we don't get this right, right now, I am willing to do this until we do it right. So, try to hold on for my sake, but I promise, we'll do this again and again and again and again..." As she whispered, "and again," she sunk down over him.

He held on. He held back. He waited, and as soon as he understood her whimpering to mean what they were doing together to be pleasurable, increased his frequency. He made sure to be gentle and encouraging, and when she said, "To the left" he shifted his hips.

He felt her begin to contract over him, and heard her breathing catch, when she shook her head and her heavy breathing became moaning, and he was so ecstatic that he was able to see her, to be with her, to be in her, to hear he wasn't hurting her, that began to come, he had to tell her, "I'm so sorry, I can't stop this. I love you so much." He climaxed and moments later, she was rumpled into his neck, breathing the same breaths as him. He pulled the sweater over her and held her and whispered into her neck, "I'm so sorry."

She smiled into him, "I don't think you have to be." She lifted her neck to look into his eyes and he melted at the mischievous sparkle in them.

"Hm."

"Hm?"

The young man took off his glasses and hung them from the top of the hammock. He reached up from underneath the sweater and brushed away the hair sticking to her forehead. Both of them nearly naked, he could feel gooseflesh rise from her skin as his hand moved down to her chin and he gently stroked her lips with his thumb.

Carmen rose and jumped off the hammock and helped the young man inside where she promptly declothed and wore his flower away to the pistil; until they were too exhausted to function.

It was midday when the young man finally stirred. Instead of finding Carmen, he found a handwritten note.

Waldo –

I love you, dear. Don't try to find me. It's too complicated, too dangerous. I have some loose ends to tie up. Go about with life. Travel. See the world. Do everything you've always wanted to do. When I'm done, I promise I'll find you.

—Carmen SanDiego

Waldo grabbed his cane and his trousers and unhitched the catamaran to continue west.

12