Where There's a Will...

Story Info
Secrets expose ebony mother & daughter to gangbang.
5.8k words
4.39
133.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luck is a funny thing. It has a habit of rolling around when you least expect it and when it shows up it sure can be a beautiful thing. Of course what may be good luck for you may have your best friend way up shit creek without a paddle.

This story of luck and misfortune started years ago when I met Tim in college. We met at a frat party and became fast friends. We hung out drank and chased the ladies every chance we got. After college I moved away to take a job and lost contact with Tim for a while. I finally moved back to New York and we connected again. To my surprise my running buddy had settled down and found himself a wife. Besides the new lady in his life, Tim had also won a substantial amount of money in the New York lottery. Tim had a nice place in Brooklyn Heights and was living well. He didn't sit on his money but bought into a rental car company and did quite a bit of traveling. Lana, his wife was a lovely piece of ass to say the least.

Lana was the hottest 38 year old sister you will ever meet. She stood around 5"8' at 135 lbs with a body to absolutely die for. She was not only put together but also resembled Toni the snob from the TV show Girlfriends. She had amazing 38c tits and a hot ass.

Lana also had a daughter from a previous marriage named Patrice who had just turned 18. Patrice looked like her mother just a shorter version and instead of African braids she wore her hair in a Halle Berry style cut. The proportions on her smaller frame made her body look all the more delectable.

The thing that stirred my cock for Patrice was her ghettoish attitude. She knew she had money so she felt entitled to say whatever she pleased and she loved to tease. She is one of those young black girls that every red blooded man wants to fuck if for no other reason than to say you did. She was straight out of a rap video and she knew it. She could be loud rude and pretentious and it made me want to fuck her even harder.

Meeting Lana and getting know her was interesting. I immediately found her to be a bit of a bitch. Although Tim insisted that she hold a job she acted as if she was doing him a favor. She talked about people as if she was the end all and know all of the universe. In her eyes her daughter could do absolutely no wrong. Their relationship was much more that of friends than of mother and daughter. Lana was always talking about how no man was good enough for her daughter and she better choose wisely.

Me and some other old friends would come around and check Tim out when he was in town and it was like old times. Well almost like old times. We would sit around watch the game and throw back more than a few cold ones and tell jokes about our college days. The difference was Lana. She was always there, never giving us any peace or privacy. It seemed as if she was the shot caller in the house and I have to say it bothered the hell out of me. The upside was that we were all definitely getting a better sense of how desirable she was and she started feeling more comfortable around us by how she dressed. She often paraded around in a t shirt with no bra that accentuated those lovely tits and a pair of workout shorts.

Needless to say after a while I didn't mind coming over to shoot the breeze with Tim because I knew Lana would be there. Although she was still obnoxious, I was guaranteed to leave there drunk with vivid images of her jugs and hot ass in my mind. Patrice was rarely home but when she was it was more of the same. Me and my boys all agreed that Lana and Patrice were grade A fuck meat. We couldn't get enough of theses two hot chicks scantily dressed sitting around and kicking it with us and Tim.

One night in particular I realized that I desperately wanted to pound both of these black beauties. I was supposed to meet Tim and I arrived a bit early and Tim hadn't gotten home yet. Patrice answered the door in a long t shirt no bra nipples rock hard and when she led me into the entertainment room I could se that she also had on no panties. Her tight round brown ass was free and swaying side to side under the shirt. When we got into the room Lana was sitting in a chair bending down to pet one of the two dogs they owned.

She had just come in from work and was wearing a pair of dress pants and a sweater. With her in this bent position her ass was out and covered only by a flimsy silk thong that rode up her hips. My dick jumped and roared. When she stood up to get us a drink her big tits were protruding from beneath her sweater and of course she wore no bra again. For a woman of 38 her tits were firm round and perfect. I wanted to throw her down and shove my cock between those globes right there and had to calm myself down. As it turned out Tim didn't show up for quite some time and the three of us sat around and talked.

When I had to use the bathroom my first stroke of luck came shining through. After taking a leak I was looking for some soap to wash my hands. There wasn't any on the sink so I opened the medicine cabinet and there it was. A bottle of Viagra! I couldn't believe it. My man Tim was having wood trouble with a piece of ass like Lana. Here I was and I couldn't keep my dick down around her and he can't get his shit up!

I stopped to think about it rationally. I could only come to two possible conclusions. One she was such a hungry freak that he couldn't keep up with her or he just had problems getting his dick hard. The way I figured it this was good news for a hungry bastard like me either way. If he couldn't get his dick up and spent so much time out of town then she surely wasn't getting fucked the way a body like that needed. If he needed the medicine to keep up with her because her appetite for sex was so large and he was away so much then she definitely needed a good workout. Whatever the scenario may have been things were looking up for me.

After I left that night and went home I couldn't sleep. I had to find a way to test the waters. I had to fuck Lana. I just had to. I definitely felt guilty lusting after my friend's wife but I didn't give a shit. I was too far gone at that point. All I could think about was how she dressed so seductive and sexy. Tim wasn't satisfying her so maybe she was trying to tell me something by her attire. About two days later lady luck struck again and this time it was for keeps.

My boy Curt a mutual friend of Tim and I gave me a call. And he had life changing news. Curt is a street pharmacist and he told me that a partner of his knows Lana from back in the day. His partner Derek informed him that Lana was a regular customer. She spent at least $1,000 per week on blow. I damn near came in my pants. One thing about Tim is he hates a woman to do drugs. Despises it, so I knew I had an advantage now. Tim's mother had died from a drug overdose and it left him scarred. He would throw Lana and Patrice out on their sweet asses if he found out. But that wasn't all.

Lana had lost her job and had failed to tell Tim. Her habit had increased since she was unemployed. This was enough for me to work with but then came the icing on the cake. Patrice was also a customer and Lana knew all about it. After all the talk of he raising a proper well to do young black woman Lana knew her little girl was sniffing. Can you say jackpot?

Curt and I started to brainstorm how to turn this grand opportunity into a sexual windfall. It didn't take more than five minutes to come up with a special brew of decadence for the two unsuspecting ladies. This was going to be an event to remember for a long long time and I wanted to make it perfect. Everything was planned to the last detail. We just needed Tim to take off on one of his business jaunts and all would be well. I could barely keep my cock in my pants and out of my hands just thinking about it. Finally after about a tortuous two week wait Tim called and let me know he was going to Chicago for a few days. I called Curt and it was on.

The plan was for Derek to carry on as if business was usual and make his delivery to Lana when she requested. We all figured it would be on the very first night that Tim was out of town and the twin coke heads didn't disappoint. Lana made her call around 10pm on a Friday night. What a lovely way to begin my weekend. Derek, Curt another friend Shawn and I piled into my van and we headed to Tim's house. The talk on the way was filled with testosterone charged pronouncements. Curt was beside himself.

"I can't wait tobang these bitches. I been wanting to put my dick in Trice's ass for way too long. And Lana? I'm gonna make her suck this dick until her jaw is sore."

"Fucking Tim is an asshole if he can't fuck Lana. If that was my bitch she'd spend her whole day with her ass in the air." Shawn damn sure knew what he wanted and Derek was downright overflowing with lust.

"Let's see if we can make them eat other out while we fuck 'em. I would love to see those two sluts with a face full of pussy." I could barely keep my hands off of my dick while I drove. I could hardly wait. I kept seeing my cock buried in Lana's tits sawing in and out. We parked across the street and Derek went to the door. The time had come.

We watched Derek as we went inside. The plan was for him to go inside and make himself comfortable. After he plied them with blow and they were nice and toasted he was to use his camera phone and take a picture of both of them in the act. We figured the higher they were the easier it would be for us. Once that was completed he was to slip away and call me on my phone and we would make our grand entrance. After about 30 minutes I got the call.

"Showtime fellas!"

I rang the doorbell and when Lana answered I almost jumped on her right there. She was wearing a cut off t shirt nipples rock hard as usual and gym shorts. She was surprised to see us. She was also high as Hell.

"Hey Jay what's up? I w-wasn't expecting you. Didn't Tim tell you he was away for a few days?"

"Yeah he did Lana but me and the fellas here we have some business to discuss with you and Trice. I believe Derek is here too right?" She was caught completely off guard.

"Derek? Um... yeah he stopped by for a minute. I didn't know you knew each other"

"Oh yeah, me and Dee go way back. Can we come in this won't take long."

"Um...okay. Come on in." She led us to the entertainment room and I watched her fat ass jiggle beneath her shorts knowing I'd be deep inside in a matter of moments. She yelled out to Patrice.

"Trice we got company, clean up that mess.

I picked up the pace and maneuvered past Lana. When we got to the room Trice was busy trying to shovel the coke into a plastic bag. She was wearing a nightshirt that reached just below her thick ass and once again absolutely no underwear.

"Too late slut, we all know what time it is. Do you?"

Lana went to stand by Trice and the expressions on their faces was priceless.

"Have a seat ladies. They both sat down on the plush couch. It's come to our attention that you have been very very naughty. My boy Tim is out here making a living and you two are snorting up the profits. On top of that sweet Lana here is suddenly unemployed. So I was thinking what would Tim say if found all this shit out? Knowing him like I do I'd say he'd throw you bitches to the curb. Back to the hood for the both of you without a dime. Sounds about right huh men?"

"I would have to agree Jay. That would be a shame too. I wouldn't get a chance to see you fine things anymore," Shawn said. He walked over to Lana and Trice who knew where all this was leading. Shawn left no doubt as he started to rub his cock right in front of them. Lana spoke up.

"Listen guys we can work this out. I can give you...."

Curt had no time to listen. "It's been worked out already baby. You're gonna give us something alright but it ain't money we want." Trice was trying to put on a brave face.

"You muthafuckas ain't getting' shit from..."

WHACK

Shawn smacked the shit out Trice before she could utter another word. "Wrong cunt!" We're gonna get everything we came here to get and you will learn to respect your elders. Lana put her arm around Trice as she sat stunned and tears welling up in her eyes. "This 37 year old dick is going to tear that young pussy up."

"Ladies let's not waste any more time with the preliminaries. We got pictures of you doing blow and if you don't cooperate your life is shit. So what do you say?" Lana looked up and tried again.

"Fuck you"

WHACK. Shawn laid the smack down once more.

"Looks like we're gonna have to do it the hard way boys." We all moved in. Curt went right at Lana grabbing her arms and held them above her head. I pulled up her t shirt exposing the tits I had only dreamt about until now. Shawn went for young Patrice. He grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her forward. Her nightshirt rode up revealing a clean shaven piece of chocolate pussy. I went for Lana's tits while Curt held her in place. Shawn dove face first into Trice teenage twat.

"Stop. D...d...don't. do this." Lana was in no condition to resist. Shawn held Trice's legs back crushing her tits with her thighs. She struggled but Derek held her still. She was so high and still shocked from getting slapped she couldn't speak. I grabbed both of Lana's tits and started mauling them. I sucked bit squeezed and kneaded those luscious knockers like it was my last meal. They were magnificent fat, firm and oh so perfect. Curt held her arms above her with one hand and used his free one to unzip his pants and drop them to the floor. Before I knew it he had grabbed her head and slammed her mouth down on his dick.

"Ummph" She sounded like she was choking but Curt was undeterred. He started moving his hips back and forth as he held her head firmly in his grip. He grabbed two handfuls of her African braids and fucked her mouth.

"Jay found Tim's Viagra so we know you ain't been getting' no dick. We're doing him a favor. We don't want his slut out here fucking some stranger."

Lana tried to push off of Curt but she was too high and he was too strong. I sucked and ate her tits a while longer and then ripped off her shorts. Another clean shaven fuck box. Derek now had his pants off and was feeding Trice his tool. Shawn let go of her legs and Derek sat on her chest stroking her mouth.

I took my pants off while Curt absolutely assaulted Lana's mouth. Her head was a virtual blur as he slammed her up and down the length of his rod. I was hard as steel as I lined up my cock to Lana's pussy. I reached down and rubbed her slit with my fingers and I struck gold. She was soaking wet. I knew it. A fucking whore to the core!

"This bitch is wet. She likes the rough stuff fellas. Let's give it to 'em real hard. I reared back and powered my way in. Curt sat on the arm of the couch and fucked Lana's hungry mouth. She screamed over his long cock. I spread her legs and proceeded to go to work. Her pussy was ultra tight for a woman of any age let alone a 38 year old.

"Goddam this pussy is tight. I'm gonna stretch this out real good for you slut. You ain't had a good big dick fuckin' like this before. Suck my man's dick real good bitch."

I started fucking her fast and furious. The scene was duplicated on the other side of the couch as Derek and Shawn were violating young Patrice. She was moaning uncontrollably. I'm sure those little dick teenagers she was fucking couldn't measure up to us. We all had long thick dicks at least 10 inches and we knew how to use them. I was fucking Lana very hard and I was mesmerized as her giant tits shook and wobbled all over her chest. I reached down and squeezed hard eliciting a moan from her stuffed mouth.

"I wanna fuck that mouth Curt. I need some of that head. Come get this tight pussy."

"Not a problem." Curt pulled out and saliva drooled from her mouth down to her chest. She was gasping for air and I gave her a few more violent strokes to wake her from drug induced stupor. Curt forced her to bend over and I stood on the side and pushed my dick in her mouth. Curt started to ride Lana like he was in the Kentucky Derby. He grabbed her hips and began to drill her. I took my dick out of her mouth so I could hear the whore scream.

"Oooooooo sssshhhhhhiiiiiiit!" In this position I could see her ass quake and wiggle on Curt's down stroke and I could hear her brown melons slam together. Her mouth now was hanging open in wordless lust.

"Look at me you little slut. I wanna see your eyes while I fuck your mouth." She did as she was told and looked me dead in the eye as I used her mouth. I got myself a handful of hair and went to work. In and out I worked my throbbing black shaft. Every so often Curt would pound her inhumanly hard and I would either push my cock into her throat or slap her face with my wet dick. She seemed to like the feeling of my big dick bouncing off of her face and tongue and I loved doing it to her. I pulled my cock from her mouth and spit on it and rubbed it all over her face. Curt had her hips in a vice grip as he rammed her over and over. I pushed my long black shaft into her mouth and pulled her head towards me forcing her to take me deep. Her cries of lust were muffled as Curt picked up the pace of his vaginal assault.

Shawn took Patrice's legs and pressed them against his chest and speared her young tight hole. Her head twisted back and forth wildy like she was in the Exorcist. Derek grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his throbbing meat and forced her to jerk him as she received a vicious drilling.

"I bet you never had a big dick like this. I'm gonna show you exactly what that body is made for." Derek worked her hand up and down his cock at a blistering pace while Shawn stroked her hard and deep. Her big tits were damn near hitting her in the face as he worked her over. Derek then removed his hand from hers and to no ones surprise she kept up the hand action without any help from Derek.

"That's right you little slut stroke daddy's big dick." Her eyes were wild and she reached up with her other hand and began a two fisted attack on Shawns wood. The scene seemed to fuel Derek's fire and he reached down and grabbed Patrice by her fat ass for leverage and deep dicked her.

"Take this dick. Take it. Tell me to fuck your teenage cunt. Say it!!!" On every word the intensity of his strokes increased. He was knocking the wind out Patrices lungs he was fucking her so hard.

"Fuuuuuuuccccckk mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee."

"That's it you piece of ass. I knew you had it in you."

As Curt stroked Lana he pushed his thumb into her ass. She seemed to shake and convulse at the new sensation. Her mouth opened wide and she let out a primal scream. I took my heavy cock and slapped her face repeatedly as I held her head. Curt worked his member in and out as he manipulated her tight ass. He finally pulled out and his cock was soaking wet.

"Noooo. Don't stop fucking me."

"Don't worry baby we ain't done yet." I laid down on my back and pulled her on top of me. I pushed her down until my cock was resting between her big chocolate tits. "Squeeze those motherfuckers around my dick slut. She did as she was told and I began to saw in out of her jugs. Derek and Curt switched places and Derek came up behind Lana's she laid on her stomach between my legs.

"Get up there and ride this bitch Dee." Derek gave his rod a couple of tugs and pushed his way into Lana's drooling snatch.

"Oh God yesssssss. Fuck this tight pussy Dee. Fuck me good and deep." Needing no further encouragement Derek went to work. He proceeded to pound Lana's wet box. As he fucked her I pushed her head down on my dick as it shot up between her big tits. Shawn lifted Patrice and sat down and forced her to straddle him facing the back of the couch. He slammed her down on his raging black pole and Curt stood behind the couch and fed Patrice his cock.

12