Where There's Smoke Ch. 03

Story Info
Life begins for a new triple: Him & Her & Her.
5.3k words
4.71
18.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim woke up and stretched luxuriously. He was alone in the bed and took the time to review his new situation. Kathy was probably going to move in with him and her sister Diane would probably be a frequent visitor. They both had made love to him in the past twenty-four hours and the arrangement was now probably in a three month trial period. They were both beautiful women in his judgment, reasonably intelligent, American by upbringing which meant that the three of them had manners and customs in common, and very sexy.

How the three of them would get along over time was anyone's guess but it certainly would be interesting. At this point, he hoped they could work out a long term living arrangement. The nicest part was that they loved him for himself. They didn't know about his money yet.

He finally got up and threw on a robe, then walked out into the main part of the house. He could hear voices coming from the dining room and headed in that direction.

"Good morning, ladies." He smiled as he stepped into the room. Diane and Kathy were seated at the dining room table, both of them completely naked.

"Good morning, Timmy." They said, almost in unison.

Tim walked to the table and kissed Kathy first, then Diane.

"I see everyone is smiling this morning. That's a good sign."

Kathy asked if he would like some coffee and he responded in the affirmative. Kathy got up and went into the kitchen, coming back in a few minutes with his coffee and sat down again.

"We have been talking about our arrangement" she started, "and we both agree that a three month trial is a good idea. We haven't really agreed on any details yet as we wanted to wait for you."

"I think we should probably face each situation as it comes. I think we will be making a huge mistake trying to foresee all possible events and set rules for them. One thing I think we should agree on is the way we will show ourselves to the rest of the world, like at the bowling alley."

"Tim's got a good point, Kathy. I think we should be just three really close, good friends as far as anyone else is concerned. They just won't know quite how close but anything other than that will get us in trouble at some stage, don't you think?"

"That's probably a good idea, Diane. If Tim and I were to pretend to be a couple, he would have to be very careful of how he acts around you, wouldn't he. And the reverse would be true if he was your boyfriend. I agree that three best friends gives us the easiest way to handle this. What do you think, Tim?"

"That sounds good to me although I am still a bit concerned about treating you both equally. I'm sure there will be time when I screw up, no pun intended, and we will then have to call a meeting to sort out the problem. But I guess all relationships have their problems. Ours will just be a little different than normal. The major thing is that we all have to be honest with each other, no pouting in the corner if your feelings get hurt. Communication is the only way we'll get happily through this."

He suddenly raised his coffee cup and proclaimed a toast.

"To the three musketeers! All for one and one for all!"

Kathy and Diane raised their coffee cups and repeated the toast. The arrangement had officially begun.

It was decided that a trip back to the apartment was the next order of business. While Tim had some breakfast, the girls took turns in the shower, and then he shaved and showered. Kathy had brought a change of clothes but Diane had to wear what she had on the night before, at least until they returned to her apartment. Finally, about 10 am, the trio walked out the back door and headed for the scene of the disaster.

When they arrived, Tim and Kathy went directly to Kathy's burned out flat while Diane went to her own apartment to change clothes. Most of the water had drained away during the night but the damage was more obvious in the daylight. Kathy began sorting through the clothes while Tim tackled the mess in the living room. Except for the books, the furniture in the living room was salvageable although it suffered greatly from smoke damage. The carpeting was a complete loss as well as the kitchen. Tim was tempted to just walk away from it but he knew that Kathy would want to salvage at least her personal items.

A few minutes later, Diane appeared in the doorway still dressed in yesterday's clothes, her face showing signs of recent crying.

Tim was standing in the middle of the living room when he noticed her at the door.

"How bad is it?" She asked.

"The furniture can be saved but it will need to be cleaned. The bottom shelf of books, the carpet, and the entire kitchen are a write-off. I don't know how Kathy is making out in the bedroom. What the status of your apartment? Not too good, I guess, since you haven't changed."

Diane came forward with her arms raised for a hug and tears again stream down her face. Tim grabbed her and held her tightly while she sobbed quietly into his shoulder.

"All my clothes are ruined - smoke damage. I can't even stand to stay there anymore."

"Hush, sweetheart, it's all going to be OK. Why don't you dry your tears and let's go see how Kathy is making out."

"Uh, OK, thank you, darling, I'll try to help her. This place is lots worse than mine."

Diane started towards the bedroom with Tim following behind. He almost ran into her when she stopped abruptly in the doorway.

Kathy was sitting in the middle of the bed with piles of clothes scattered all around her.

"Are you all right, Kathy?"

Kathy raised her head to look at Diane and Tim. She wore the saddest puppy-dog face with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"They're all ruined. All of my favorite clothes are ruined by that horrible smoke."

As she began to cry, Diane and Tim rushed to her side, each of them folding their arms around her tightly.

"I know, honey, all of mine are ruined too. Every last stitch I own."

"It'll be allright, girls, we can have these things cleaned and they'll be fine."

Kathy spoke up first, looking Tim straight in the eye.

"I can't afford to have all of my clothes cleaned."

"It will cost thousands of dollars that I just don't have and neither does Diane. Oh, Tim, this is so horrible."

Tim kissed her on the forehead and then leaned over to do the same to Diane.

"I'll take care of the costs, ladies, everything will be taken care off, don't you worry."

"Oh, Tim, it's going to be monstrously expensive to clean all my things and Diane's too. Can you really afford it? You're not just trying to make me feel better, are you?"

"I can really afford it, Kathy, don't waste any more tears on it. Let's try to find the insurance adjuster and work from there. Maybe it's not as bad as you seem to think. Diane, will you go ask the manager when that adjuster will be here?"

"Sure, I'll go right now. Be back in a sec."

As Diane left, Tim leaned over and kissed Kathy on the mouth, biting lightly on her bottom lip.

"Oh, Timmy." She breathed. "Even in the middle of this disaster, I want you."

"Patience, darling, but that's a very good sign that you will survive this."

He kissed her again and pressed his body tightly to hers while she reached around his back to press him to her. Just then there was a knock on the door. Tim and Kathy got up together and found Diane and the insurance adjuster at the doorway of the apartment. He introduced himself, then began to inspect the damage. In the end, the damage to the building was very slight and mostly electrical. He expected that the wiring would be repaired and the kitchen restored to its former state.

The policy, however, did not cover contents and unless the tenant had a separate contents policy, none of the furniture or carpeting would be replaced. After completing his report, the adjuster left a copy with the building manager. Kathy was crushed. Although she never thought her possessions were valuable, the cost of replacing everything would be astronomical. In addition, she was responsible for replacing the carpeting that had been damaged in the incident, as it was not covered in the building policy.

It was nearly midday by this time so Tim suggested that the three of them get some lunch and discuss what should be done.

When they were seated in a local restaurant, Tim opened the discussion.

"I don't want to step on any toes here but I have a suggestion. Kathy's apartment is currently uninhabitable and so is yours, Diane. In addition, all of your clothes have been smoke damaged, right? Kathy agreed to move in with me last night so the question of where she will live is settled."

"We have a spare room as you know Diane and you are quite welcome to move in there either temporarily or permanently. If that's settled, then all we have to do is to decide whether you two want to try to salvage some or all of your clothes or whether we should just go shopping for new wardrobes for the two of you."

"Oh, I'd love to but a whole new wardrobe." Said Diane.

"Me, too" added Kathy, "but I still have to pay for the carpets. Besides, I can't afford a whole new wardrobe, that would cost thousands."

Tim reached into his pocket and withdrew his wallet, which he placed on the table.

"Someday you two will actually listen when I say something. I can afford new wardrobes for both of you and new carpets for your former apartment."

He then pulled an American Express Platinum Card from his wallet and placed it on the table.

The girls were wide eyed and they looked at the card. Neither of them even had a credit card at all.

"Now that money is not an object, what shall we do? Do either of you have anything of sentimental value that you feel you must salvage?

"Just a couple of things." Answered Kathy. Diane nodded agreement. "I could replace most of it."

"Then it's settled. After lunch we will sort out the few things you definitely want to salvage and we'll leave the rest for the Salvo's. In the morning, you two will call in sick and tomorrow will be a shopping day, right?"

"Oh, yes, darling, thank you, yes." Gushed Kathy and Diane almost simultaneously.

They both slid over and kissed him on the cheek, one on each side, just as the waitress came up to take their order.

The rest of the afternoon was spent sorting out their things, saving only a few items, bagging the majority of things for donation.

During the course of these activities, hands caressed, kisses were exchanged, and the three of them generally maintained a level of sexual tension between them. The few things that Diane took from her apartment were put in her car with Kathy's things going into her own car. Tim took the bundles for the Salvo's in his car and dropped them off at the nearest pickup station.

The three of them met back at Tim's house where the girls parked on the street waiting for him. He pulled up a few minutes later and they entered the house through the back door. The clothes they brought back were quickly dispatched to the washer while Tim made drinks for them. When they were seated in the living room, Tim stood in the center after handing out the drinks and played master of ceremonies.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered her today to witness an historic occasion. These three people have agreed to be bound by the laws of nature and their own foibles to form a happily united triple."

"In honor of this occasion, it is my privilege to hand out to the newcomers their own keys to the kingdom."

He handed a gold key to Kathy and one to Diane, each one on a leather key ring with their respective names carved into the leather. He then announced nap time and elected to remain on the couch with the girls finding their own comfortable situation as they wished. He awoke a short time later, feeling much refreshed. A quick inspection determined that both of the girls were still asleep in the master bedroom. Tim walked quietly onto the verandah and stared peacefully at the late afternoon sky.

Two arms suddenly appeared around his waist and a warm female body was pressed into his back.

"Hi, lover, thanks for the keys. I didn't really expect such royal treatment."

"Hi yourself. As I told you, we aim to please."

He turned inside Diane's embrace and snuggled her close. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the mouth and she shuddered. Diane hugged him a little harder and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, Tim, I'm so happy here. Thank you so very much."

"It's I who should be thanking you, Diane. After all, you introduced me to Kathy in the first place."

In another moment, Kathy appeared in the doorway and Tim instantly motioned to her to come forward. When she stepped into his embrace, he kissed her long and tenderly, wanting to be sure that she knew she was both welcome and special. When her tongue darted into his mouth, he knew everything was all right. The three of them stood in the three-way embrace for a short while, then separated and occupied chairs on the verandah. After some stretching and yawning, the subject turned to

dinner and the rest of the evening.

Eventually they settled on a quiet dinner at home, some television, then to bed, as the weekend had already been quite hectic. Diane was the first to say goodnight, kissing first Kathy then Tim. A short time later, Tim and Kathy turned in as well.

As he slipped into the bed next to Kathy, she murmured her good night to him. He responded in kind and wrapped her in his arms, settling in to sleep. A few minutes later, Tinker Bell walked across the sleeping couple and decided to take up residence between them.

Monday morning dawned bright and clear. Tim lay in bed looking out the window, with occasional glances at the sleeping girl next to him. Kathy was breathing easily, lying on her back, and Tim enjoyed watching the rise and fall of her naked breasts. After a short while, the temptation overtook him and he leaned forward and took the nearest nipple into his lips.

"Ohhhhhhh" Kathy murmured. She reached her hand up to cup the back of his head, pressing it harder to her breast. Tim released the nipple and murmured his good morning. He then adjusted his position so that his leg was between hers, his thigh resting in the vee of her thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm. Good morning." Kathy murmured, stretching herself against his body. "Oh, Tim, you are so lovely to wake up to."

Pressing her thighs together to trap his leg, they kissed again. This time it was a deep, tongue-wagging kiss that raised both of their temperatures. Kathy began to wiggle beneath him, causing her clit to rub invitingly across his thigh. Tim supported his weight mostly on his elbows and slid his body across her until he was resting completely between her legs. His now hard cock was nestled between her thighs, pressed tightly against her pussy lips.

Tim rolled her hips, boosting her legs up to surround his waist. As she did so, Tim's cock found the entrance to her hot waiting pussy. With one steady push, he was completely inside her.

"Ohhhhh, yesssssss." Was all she said as he penetrated her.

Tim covered her mouth with his and began moving in and out of her pussy with slow, steady motions. In a very few strokes, the motion increased in intensity and speed. In less than two dozen strokes, they both reached climax. As they lay in each other's arms, Tim spoke quietly in her ear.

"Thank you, my love, that was perfect."

Kathy held him tightly as another, smaller orgasm swept through her body.

"Someday soon you'll have to wake up with Diane. This has to be a shared experience."

A short while later, Tim slipped from the bed and dressed for his day. Before making his breakfast, he looked in on Diane and decided to wake her with kisses as well. He sat lightly on the side of the bed and eased down the covers. He gasped as her breasts came into view, rising and falling gently with each breath. As he had with Kathy, he leaned over and took a nipple into his mouth. When she moved and grasped his head, he moved his hand to her pussy, laying the palm flat against her mound. Diane started grinding her pelvis against his hand while Tim deepened his mouthing of her breast.

He slipped a finger into her pussy and she immediately spread her legs, inviting more attention to her secret spots.

He mouthed her breast, teasing the nipple, while slipping a second finger into her hungry cunt. Diane began humping his hand, moving her hips up and down to increase the movement and the depth of his penetration. Tim added a third finger to her pussy and she increased her movements dramatically. He moved his mouth up to hers, then slipped his thumb over her clit, nearly driving her insane with lust. Diane tensed, raising her whole body off the bed and screamed into his mouth as her orgasm struck her.

Tim held her as she came down from her peak and caressed her gently. He kissed her face and whispered good morning to her as he kissed the side of her neck. She reached her hand up to his head and pulled him to her mouth. Her tongue slid over his teeth and she bit his bottom lip, then she released him and lay back onto the pillow. In a few moments, she drifted back to sleep again. Tim left the room feeling very satisfied.

He went to the kitchen and started fixing his own breakfast when he was surrounded by female arms and bodies.

Both of the women of the house were vying for his attention as he stood at the kitchen counter. Kathy kissed his left cheek while Diane kissed his right cheek. Two sets of hand caressed his crotch and his ass and two hot pussies leaned against his thighs. They were both grinning like Cheshire cats and he had the feeling that he had indeed taken good care of both of them this morning.

A few minutes and kisses later, Tim sat at the breakfast table and explained to the girls that he would not be able to accompany them on their shopping trip. He then produced his Amex card and handed it to Kathy.

He also gave her a typed note, signed by him, authorizing both of them to purchase whatever they wished on the card as of today. He also gave her the telephone number of the club pro shop in case they had any problems during the day. Since they already had their own keys to the house, he kissed them both and left them to their own devices.

As they discussed their day over coffee, they realized that they had no idea how much they were allowed to spend. After some discussion, they calculated that the day would probably cost around $5,000 each. Kathy placed a call to the club, just catching Tim before he walked out the door. When she asked him if it would be allright for them to spend $5,000 each, she suddenly went silent. After a short silence, she started talking again.

"Yes, darling, but how much? Oh Tim, are you sure? Yes, darling, I promise and I'll tell Diane. Thank you so much. We'll see you later. Yes, I promise. We both love you, Timmy, have a great day."

"Well, cone on, give, what was that all about?"

Kathy sat quietly for a moment, then she stood facing Diane and replied with a straight face.

"He said we had to model everything for him when he comes home tonight.....bikinis, skirts, bras, shoes, panties, everything."

"That's OK with me, I'm sure he'll be an appreciative audience. But what did he say about how much we can spend?"

"He said, and I quote, I don't really care how much or how little you spend. Just be sure you get what you like and will wear. When I pressed him for an amount, he said not a penny more than $100,000!!!!!"

The two girls squealed in delight and hugged each other in their excitement.

After a few minutes, they began to settle down and Kathy suggested that they list the items they wanted to buy so that the day wouldn't be wasted. They went into the dining room and, having found sheets of paper in one of the drawers, began their list. After almost an hour, the list was nearly complete. They closed up the house and went into the city. They decided to purchase all of the basic items in one place, the Myer Centre, so that they could reduce the hassle of carrying the packages around town. They parked in the underground garage and began their shopping day.

12