Where Witches Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women had taken her into the water, surrounded her, and cleaned her with their hands, cloths, and soft sponges. The soap was clear liquid, and felt almost like massage oil. They rubbed and caressed her, as the guards laughed and made vile jokes. She knew she must not pull away from the unwelcome attention. Her blush grew deeper as the brunette leaned in, her breasts pushing against Nina's arm again, and whispered that she should relax.

"We are here to help," she whispered in Nina's ear, and kissed it softly. The shivering tingle that the kiss caused was her own body's betrayal.

She supposed that this was how the emperor bathed. The girls were not shy, and were very thorough. It was incredibly awkward to have their hands and eyes on her, and even more terrible that the whole thing felt so good. Not even her bruised breast was bothered by their expert explorations. When they told her to open her legs more, she had to close her eyes against the humiliation she felt. She wished their fingers weren't so capable, so soft on her body. She wished she could hate every minute of it.

She blushed her way through the invasion, only to find when it was over that Anne Jall, the lead witch woman, had entered the tent. Her black dress fit her mature body well, making her look seductive and coy. But Nina knew better: she was a murderous and unredeemable creature.

The witches, few in number, had always had a reputation for a violent and domineering manner. They were known to favor women, and to be sadistic about their pleasure. They had always stayed out of the affairs of the world, however, until Anne Jall had aligned them with Emperor Tahlen's quest for world domination. Anne herself was responsible for Nina's capture, and Nina promised herself now that one day she would see this woman dead.

Anne looked at the bathhouse slaves rather than at Nina. "The emperor commands," she said, "that the new pet be taught this work as you have been. After all," she smiled at Nina looking small in the waist-deep water, "she'll be bathing the master soon."

Nina frowned as the girls nodded, moving away from her. The one holding her leash clipped the chain to a bar on the side of the pool. Another handed her a fresh sponge and washcloth.

What was happening? She looked helplessly at the young brunette. The girl was younger than Nina had first realized. She winked at Nina and stepped away. Nina felt foolish for even hoping she could expect anything from the girl.

Anne smiled all the way through taking off her clothes. Girls took each item from her to be hung up, and soon she was fully naked. Looking away was useless, too: the sharp burst of pain in her collar told Nina that the witch could use it against her. "You must learn to mind your manners," Anne tutted as she strutted to the shallow water.

Without her tailor-made outfit, the witch looked far less striking. Her breasts sagged a little too much, her stomach contained a paunch, and her wide hips gave way to narrow thighs. Stretch marks tickled her lower stomach. She descended into the bath, however, looking for all the world like she thought she was the definition of beauty. She moved to the middle of the pool, a few feet from Nina, and held her arms out with a smile. Crows feet spread out from her proud eyes.

Nina stood frozen. A small dose of pain hit her through the collar, as Anne raised one impatient eyebrow. One of the girls gently pushed her in the witch's direction, and followed with her. It was the brunette.

"Do not make me wait," Anne said without looking at her. "I don't find the children as...adorable...as the emperor does."

"You don't have to do this," Nina pleaded.

"Of course I don't," she turned her head in Nina's direction, a mix of excitement and annoyance on her face. "I am a free woman, a powerful woman. You're the one who has to do this. And you," she reached out and traced Nina's jaw line with one bony finger, "have just earned that little girl another break."

This sparked Nina into action. She moved in, trying to put her mind elsewhere as she began running the soaked sponge over the older woman's body. She did her best, with the sponge and towel, to match the movements of the bathers. What she forgot, the young brunette reminded her of. She ignored her revulsion at running her bare hands over Anne's most personal of areas. The witch woman smiled and hummed approvingly as Nina's hands slipped down to trace with the gentle soap the line from her inner thighs to her hips. By the time she turned to have her back done, she seemed to be reveling in the scenario.

"You're just not very thorough," she shook her head as Nina finished awkwardly washing her bottom. "I will have to report this to his majesty. Clearly, you will need much more practice with me before you are ready for him."

"I'm trying..."

"Shut up," she leaned slightly forward, arching her rear for easier access, "and go over that last area again." Nina reached out with the sponge, and Anne slapped her hands away with a swift backwards motion. "Inept," she said over her shoulder. "Maybe if you can see the area you're working on better, you won't be so...hopeless."

Nina swallowed heavily, trying to silently talk herself into moving. The brunette leaned in behind her and put her hands on Nina's shoulders. She pushed softly downwards, and leaned in so that her mouth was near Nina's ear again.

"Obedience," she whispered, "keeps you alive." Again, she kissed Nina's ear gently, and again Nina blushed at the contact.

Nina swallowed again, and knelt in the water behind the witch. Anne glanced behind her to see Nina's sad face even with her posterior, about a foot away, and without warning took a step backwards. Nina fought the urge to recoil as the woman's rear moved to barely a third the distance it had been from her face.

"And this time, dear," the witch ran the fingers of her right hand gently up the outside of her own thigh, like this was sex, like it was a sensuous moment of intimacy. "don't waste time with the sponge or towel. They aren't made for such places. Do a good job of it with your hands, or you can expect to be told to use your tongue."

Nina poured soap onto her hands, and shuttered as she reached forward.

When it was finally over, Anne turned around and put her hands on her hips. The older woman's total exposure was suddenly inches from Nina's face. The shock of suddenly having her lewd position becoming even more alarming made her gasp, and she looked at the water. A small part of her tried to tell itself this wasn't happening, and she pushed it away with disgust. This was happening, and she would deal with it as she dealt with any battle. She intended to survive, to see James again.

She forced her gaze up, defiantly meeting the witch woman's eyes. She wiped all fear wiped from her face, and folded her arms in front of her. Her little rebellion was immediately diluted, however, as Anne's long fingers found the top of her head and gently petted it. As though she was an obedient pet. Then, Anne turned and sauntered cockily over to a sitting area on the edge of the pool. Nina hadn't noticed it before. The girls, seeing her move, rushed and put pillows on the seat area before the got there. She slid onto it. The seat, wide enough for two and naturally reclined, sat about even with the pool. This meant that Anne's legs dangled into the pool, and as the water splashed lightly it made little forays up onto the seat that lightly splashed her lower thighs. Anne smiled at Nina's confusion.

"Oh, you don't know yet, do you?" She chuckled. She turned towards the girls. "I want the emperor's full service. Now." As they began moving, she obscenely parted her legs, leaning her head back against the headrest of the tall seat. "Bring the girl. She needs to learn."

Nina didn't have time for anything but rising panic as the bath girls came up from behind her and began guiding her towards the witch's open legs. She pushed back at them, frantically wanting to get away. Pain slammed into her from the collar, until she allowed them to carry her forward.

Anne laughed with true amusement, running one hand down her body excitedly as she watched the poor girl's horrified, quick approach.

--

"Innocent people will die."

James grunted, not looking away from the map in front of him. "Innocent people," he said quietly, "are dying."

Lang pounded his fist on the table. James still didn't look up. "We don't have to be responsible for it, goddamn it!" On the other side of the king, General Piani looked grimly at the map. He shook his head.

"We are running out of options. You know that, General." He looked up at the old man, with sad eyes that were uncharacteristic for such a hardened soldier. "The raids aren't working. They're looking for our assassins, now. We," he threw his hands out, "are failing."

"We choose to," Lang still watched the king. "We choose to die, my lord. These will be women and children. They do not choose it."

"They are dying anyway," James grunted. "The whole damn town is surrounded by the troops. How many of them are dead already? How many of them have been raped? How many will be starved to death even as they serve the goddamn monsters who are killing them?" He pointed to the spot they all had been studying. "They tell me the poison is ready. There is enough. We can pour it in the river here. By the time they realize what's happening," he shrugged, "well...you tell me." He leaned back, looking years older than he had yesterday. The fire that had leapt up during his speech to his men, the warning of what lay ahead, and melted into a tired determination to find more and more ways to hurt his enemies. He knew he was pushing himself too hard, and he knew that he was in danger of losing his own morality. "How many of the enemy," he sighed, "will die? How many will be beyond help before they start to blame the water?"

Gerald Lang stared at him, saying nothing. For a long moment he watched his friend. Then, he looked down at the map. "It works fast. Maybe twenty thousand. Maybe more." His shoulders sagged with defeat.

James said nothing. His point was made. Piani, however, continued the discussion unaware. "That's it, then. Nearly half a corps with no battle to it. Most of the rest will be so weak that we can sweep them. It's too good, General," his tired eyes gave away his uncertainty. This was a violent and vicious maneuver, even for him. "We have to do this." It sounded like a plea.

Lang shook his head, but didn't argue. "They will take vengeance on our people." He pointed to a spot slightly east of the enemy in question. "Here. This town will be wiped out. I promise it. We kill them as shadows, not as men, and when we do that they kill our innocent. It's the only option we've left them."

"They don't need an excuse to become monsters," James whispered, but Lang was right. "I'm sorry, Piani. We move tomorrow."

Piani said nothing. The town Lang had pointed to was his home. He still had family there. He'd known the consequences of this attack. "We have to," he repeated quietly.

Lang looked carefully at the king, sitting there stubbornly bringing about a hundred thousand corpses. "What if that's where she's being held, James?" He didn't miss the small flinch. "We still don't know. Maybe Nina is there, and we're about to poison her."

James didn't look up from the map. "We move tomorrow," he said. Then, he left.

Anne Jall moved with a relaxed confidence. Her hips swayed jovially as she moved through the crowd, towards the emperor's posse. The glow of her climax was still in her cheeks...it had been a good one, the thrill of the event even better than when the emperor had given her the king of conquered Agner'on for her very own. It wasn't just that she preferred girls, although all witches did. She just preferred the captive to be as unwilling as possible. She wanted to dominate them.

Which is why this had been so good, even though Nina herself hadn't been the one to service her. Nina's first rape was to be with Emperor Tahlen. Anne would have to wait.

Instead, Nina had been forced to stand next to one of her legs, near the hip, and hold that thigh up. The brunette, well-versed in this service, held the other leg so Anne could relax and still be accessible to the two girls who explored her body and teased her erogenous zones until finally one had knelt down and given her release. She'd watched Nina the whole time, and made the girl look back into her eyes as the mouths and hands worked on her wet, sagging body. The message was simple: this will be you, soon enough.

It had made Nina sick to be there, her hands wrapped around this woman's upper thigh, hands that had been there under heavy breasts and between soft hindquarters as she cleaned the horrible woman's body like a slave. She'd gasped at a slight burst of pain when, as Anne reached forward to run a finger down her breast and she'd instinctively pulled away, the collar lit her insides. The witch woman's excitement smell was awful. When it was all over, Anne had shooed the other girls away and kissed Nina on the forehead before making her dry and clothe her.

Her pleasure taken, she now brought the emperor his new toy. One hand casually pulled at the leash as Nina followed behind her, head lowered in shame. Nina had a skirt on, rustling and loose, but her breasts were exposed to the lecherous stares of the troops. And stare they did.

"Ah, Anne, so glad to see you," Emperor Tahlen smiled as they approached. "I trust we have no reason to harm the children?"

"Just one finger, my lord," Anne yanked hard at the chain, so that Nina stumbled into the midst of the generals and couriers. "Although I do hope to get a chance to test her further."

"Later," he swept a hand dismissively. "There is work to be done."

An irritated look swept her face at the dismissal, but she nodded, handing him the leash. He took it, and tugged downwards one time, hard. Nina fell to her knees, at his side like an obedient dog.

"Do you know what day today is?" He asked, looking down at her.

"No," she admitted, looking around. Mostly she saw the men standing all around her, openly admiring her chest.

"Today is the day that I make you mine. Fitting," he waved his hand out over the massive army before them, "that it's also the day my plans go into motion. Plans that will mean the end of everything you ever knew, and will deliver to me your dearest husband."

"He would rather die than be captured."

Pain slammed into her, through the collar. She screamed and fell to the ground.

"So would you have," he said ominously.

It was done. There was nothing more to be said.

David Rawlings sat near the river banks. He had insisted on performing the act himself. He would not allow the murder of innocents to fall on the shoulders of men who fought for him. Piani had assisted by opening the crates, and they had worked silently for several hours before it was finished.

David looked over at his general, who sat beside him on the banks looking sadly at the water.

"I'm sorry," he said, and meant it.

To his surprise, thick tears began falling down Piani's hard face. He didn't sob, or move. He just wet the ground in front of him without talking.

James put a hand on the man's shoulder, and watched the sun set. "You didn't let me down," he said. He wasn't sure why he said it. It was spoken before he had time to think. But it must have been needed, because Piani wiped the tears from his face and shook his head.

"I let them take her," he said. "I did that."

"No," David's jaw clenched. "We will not blame ourselves for the sins of others. Anyway," he waved his hands before them, "we have sins enough of our own."

They stayed there long into the night. The velvet sky faded into dark, but the stars never gave out.

--

"Take me into your mouth."

Nina knelt naked by the side of his bed, chained again to the post. He stood over her, his organ slightly engorged. It pointed down at her breasts, pulsing slightly as his eagerness grew and it became swollen. Again she was struck by what an inhuman, beastly organ it was. Even his testicles were like angry fists, clothed in spiky hair. Her eyes watered as much from his masculine, musky scent as from the panicked fear that chewed deep inside her. She looked at the first bead of arousal that leaked from his mushroom tip, steeling herself, willing her body to get this over with. But it was too much...she felt immobile. Helpless.

He watched her for a moment, and then sighed. Suddenly his hands gripped her body in the dark, and he casually lifted and tossed her onto the bed. He threw her hard enough that the chain caught, and the collar choked at her. She coughed and sputtered as he yanked her legs open and climbed up onto her.

"Tomorrow," he said huskily as his hand explored her most intimate places, "you will learn to be very sorry for that hesitation." He gripped her hips, now fully erect and fear-inducing. The outlines of thick veins crisscrossed the soft skin. It was impossible to imagine anything as terrifying as the sight of that fleshy monster pointing between her legs. He breathed heavy with the excitement of the rape. "But for now, I merely wish to enjoy what's mine."

She squeezed her eyes tight in fear, waiting, but a moment passed and nothing happened. When she opened them, she saw he was applying some sort of grease or gel to his appendage. As his muscular hands massaged the slick substance onto his tool it began leaking the clear, sticky arousal in earnest. Some of it dripped onto her hip, and it was cold.

"I can't risk ruining the one part of you that's worth a damn," he laughed as he finished preparing. "Not before I get a baby out of it, anyway."

She felt the anguish of her situation overwhelm her, and a sob escaped her lips.

He laughed. "That's good, dear," he shuffled forward to her entrance, and his grip on her hips tightened painfully. She could feel the pressure of him against her, and he tensed his hips. "That's good."

--

Days became weeks, and the weeks became months. Still, they fought.

The number of enemy dead climbed daily, as did the civilian losses, but nothing changed. The men of James's army no longer moved with determination. Instead, they moved with dead eyes and numb, expressionless faces. Their shoulders sagged. Their faces grew drawn. These men would never truly be free of the actions they committed in the name of victory.

James knew that, but he felt no urge to save them. He felt no urge to save himself. Only her.

They were moving, now, to the south. Having gone around the massive army, he now aimed to get at their supply arteries even as a small force under Piani made enough noise up north to convince them that the threat was still in that direction. If it worked, he could cause many casualties from starvation. The enemy was too numerous to survive off the land. If it didn't work, he would just find another way to kill them. And then another, and another, and another.

He might never see Piani again. Or, he may see him within the next week. Neither thought affected James any more. They were dead men. That day by the river was already becoming distant past, and so was any notion of peaceful living.

It had been so long since Nina was taken away from him. He ever wondered where she was, what was happening to her. If she was in pain. He clenched his jaw. Even if she was still alive...he shuttered, and pushed the thought away.

Alive or dead, she would be avenged.

--

She wanted to feel nothing. To be numb. To give up.

She couldn't.

Nina stood naked in the water, cleaning her rapist's hairy, muscled body. Massaging the sponge over his gargantuan, soft sex, rubbing soap between his back cheeks, running her hands through his coarse chest hair. He stood proud through it all. The tender soreness between her legs was cooled by the water. She had already experienced the soft touch of the bathing girls, and had shared a small smile of recognition with the young brunette. It was something positive to cling to.