Where Witches Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been weeks since he first raped her. He didn't seem to tire of it, of her. He had indeed made her regret not accepting him into her mouth. For hesitating. She shuttered at the memory of the punishment. She hoped the girls were alright, now. She hadn't seen them since.

These days, she never hesitated. There was no end to the uses he found for her body, and she never fought him. There was no place on his body her lips and tongue were not familiar with. His taste was as pungent as his smell, and it had taken terrible time to learn how to adjust her techniques to his massive size.

She always waited to cry until night, after his thick seed was inside her and his member was tired, when he'd kicked her back onto the floor and fallen asleep. When he wouldn't know.

She was not defeated. She told herself that often. She was James Rawlings's wife, and leader of a free nation. Of free and good people. She could not be bested by these brutes.

Still, as she dipped her hands in the water and ran them up his left leg, defeated is exactly how she felt.

As she finished cleaning, she wondered whether today would be one where he would hoist himself into the high-backed seat for further attention. She hoped not. His bitter, volumous release made her want to vomit. She didn't dare.

Today she was safe, it seemed. Tahlen left the pool and began to dress without her. She looked at him with confusion, still chained to the side of the pool, still in the warm waters. Normally she was expected to assist him. He turned to her as he finished dressing.

"I have much to do today," he told her, folding his thick arms in front of him. "I have no time to entertain you." She almost laughed at the ridiculousness of the statement, but even the laughter would have felt like a form of crying. He continued, "We found the enemy to our rear, last night, and butchered them in the early morning." She looked up, her eyes wide. James...

"Oh, don't worry," he continued, "your fool husband escaped with a few of his more loyal followers. But that's what I'm up to today...hunting. While I'm gone, I'm giving you to someone who has earned a reward." He smiled at her nervous confusion. "While you slept this morning, Anne Jall came by at my request to inspect you with her power. I've had her checking...if anything had taken, as it were. And by god if she didn't discover this morning that you're pregnant."

No.

Nina felt her legs give out. Her knees hit the bottom of the pool, and the water covered her to her breasts. Her hands clutched her lean stomach. For the first time in weeks, she cried in the daylight.

"Yes," he went on casually, "this is quite a problem." He tapped a finger against his temple. "See, I can't have you doing anything foolish. I don't want my child harmed. So Anne is going to help you find your...inner loyalty to me. And in return, you will serve her until I return."

Not Anne. Not the witch. "No. Please. I won't..."

"I know you won't," he smiled. The doorway to the tent parted, and Anne walked in with an expression like a child opening a large present. She nodded to the emperor.

"Your majesty." She began undressing without shame. Nina supposed he'd seen her nude before. He expected much from those who served him.

Her dress fell to the floor, leaving only her slip. He looked at her body with unveiled distain. "Remember the work first."

She smiled at him. "Oh, the spell is done. All that remains," she held up one hand and snapped her fingers. Red light burst through Nina's vision, and she gasped. Then, it was gone.

"Interesting," Tahlen muttered. "And the effects are...devotion?"

"Not exactly," she finished undressing and began wading into the pool. "She doesn't feel any differently towards you or anyone else than she did before, but she is now physically incapable of disobeying your orders." She walked over to where Nina knelt fighting her tears. She stroked the side of the smaller woman's face, smearing tears on Nina's cheek. "She will still hate every moment of it. In fact, she may hate it even more. Sometimes I...accidentally...increase their displeasure." She chuckled and petted the kneeling girl. As lewd as it was, having this woman's hips directly before her and having one of her wrinkled hands resting on her head, Nina's will to fight was gone. The last pieces of her ability to defy them was gone, her cause lost. "If you wouldn't mind," Anne said over her shoulder to Tahlen.

"Nina," his voice boomed in her mind. Was that an effect of the spell? "You will do nothing to bring risk to my child. Furthermore, until I return, you will everything that is necessary to please Anne Jall. You will obey her completely, and without pause."

The echo died away. Nina felt no different. Maybe the spell hadn't worked...but she knew better than that.

Above her, Anne positively purred. "Thank you, your majesty," she tightened her grip on Nina's hair and pulled her face towards her body. Nina didn't fight it, though the repugnant sight and smell of the old woman's sex made her shiver. She had no ability to fight them.

Tahlen had no interest in the scene. "You've done well," he said over his shoulder as he left.

Anne looked down at the quiet, shivering creature whose nose was being gently tickled by her trim pubic hair. "Look at me," she whispered, the excitement overwhelming. Little green eyes looked up into her own, scared and desperate. "Now kiss."

Lightening shot up her insides as Nina's lips pressed softly to her sex. Even more arousing was the purity of the sadness that swept those eyes beneath her. "Good, good." She flexed her hips slightly, and felt the pressure of that mouth against her. She looked around, and found one of the bath slaves. It was the teenaged brunette. "You," Anne said to the young woman, her hands still on Nina's head, "tell me...how often do you get to...indulge yourself?"

The girl's eyes lit up. "Never, mistress." He cheeks flushed excitedly. Nina felt disappointment mix in with the disgust and fear. This girl, as close as she had to a friend, was as eager to abuse her as any of them.

Anne clicked her tongue. "That's a shame. It really is," she backed up towards the high-back seat, pulling Nina along by the grip in her hair. "Come over here and give this slut guidance. You have a talented mouth. Teach her, and after I've seen stars maybe you can see what it's like to take a ride in the seat."

She hopped up into the seat, as the girl eagerly came down into the water. Nina wanted nothing more than to fight, or to kill herself before they could do more to her. But from the moment the emperor had given his command her will was no longer her own.

The girl leaned over her, fingers tightening in her hair, and flicked her tongue against Nina's ear. "Open your mouth," she whispered.

Nina did everything they told her to.

--

"You're not actually considering accepting, are you?"

James Rawlings, last king of York, final remaining free state in the known world, looked at the generals huddled inside his tent. His tattered clothes, unkempt hair, and week-old beard made him look every bit as defeated as he felt. Worry lines had sprouted like fresh scars during the eight months since his army had been chewed up in a surprise attack. Eight months of running away. "Do you have an alternate suggestion?" He asked quietly.

Most of the men had the decency to look awkward. But Piani pounded his fist into his other hand. Having looked rough and violent all of his adult life, he showed the least wear and tear from the long campaign of anybody in the group. But, as James knew well, even he was suffering much in this war.

"We keep fighting," he delivered each word like swinging a sword. "We've cut most of their supply arteries..."

"And they just redraw the routes," Lang's deep voice and thick accent cut through. "What good is that?"

Piani turned on him. "It slows them. It gives us time to find weak spots."

"Son," the old man shook his head, "they have no weak spots."

Piani half looked ready to call him a coward, but even in his rage he wouldn't dare. Finally, he looked away.

"I'll not surrender," he said almost to himself. "I'll not."

"Nor I," James promised. They turned to look at him.

Piani blinked. "Then why..."

"Because," James interrupted, "I will not pass up any opportunity for new information about our enemy. Because I know that Tahlen wants to have his victory on the field, not through assassination. Because..." his eyes moved with intensity around at the people in the room, "...I will not refuse an opportunity to learn anything about my wife."

They stood silent for a moment. Flickering light from the dying fire cast shadows around the room.

"Son," Lang said sadly, "It's been well over a year she's been gone. You'd best be praying that she's dead."

James met his gentle eyes with fiery ones. "In my weakest moments," he said, "I do."

With a wave, he dismissed them. None of them saw the lone tear he allowed to fall to the dirt floor.

--

It seemed impossible. From the time Tahlen's escort guard lead him past the first tents, to the time they reached the center of the great camp, James walked past endless humanity for hours. It scared him...these were a far cry from his scattered troops. They were well-equipped, and clearly still well-fed. They didn't even bother to watch him walk by; he was no longer any significant threat to them.

The massive tent at the center, heavily guarded and ornately decorated, was awe-inspiring just by itself. He thought of his own ragged covering, a tight fit even with his small group of generals. The structure before him could probably bunk an entire company.

A light push at his back encouraged him through the opening. He walked in, trying to look confident and unaffected, and waited for his eyes to adjust to the low light.

When they did, he saw Emperor Tahlen.

Standing large in front of a large wooden table laden with maps, he watched James enter with his hands on his hips. He was shirtless, his massive frame glistening with sweat and looking almost inhuman. Even his biggest guards couldn't compete with his bulk. He nodded at James with a yellow-toothed smile. His right hand held a tight grip on a metal ring.

The chain from that ring hung down, and on the other end of it was Nina.

James's breath caught in his throat, and his vision blurred until he feared he would pass out. He shook his head, unable to breathe.

It was her. She knelt silently at Tahlen's feet, wearing only a string of diamonds that hung on her hips. A stretch of soft blue fabric barely three inches wide hung down from that belt, hiding her most intimate place, but aside from that three inches her entire body was exposed.

James felt pain in his hand. He was clenching his fist so tightly, he was drawing blood. He tried to gain control of his emotions, but couldn't. There was no controlling himself in the face of this.

Nina was visibly pregnant.

Only a few months from delivery, by the look of it. Lord Tahlen, conductor of genocide and murderer of free will, had planted his seed in James's beloved wife. Had grown his child in the love of James's life. In the woman he could not live without.

"No," he closed his eyes.

"Oh, yes," Tahlen smiled even bigger, loving this. "She's a fine bitch, my friend, I'll grant you that." He tugged casually at her leash, turning her head to the side, and ran his other hand under her chin, massaging her lips with his thick thumb. A dark lipstick coated those lips. Without hesitation, she gently kissed his digit.

"You monster," James spat, "you raped my wife!"

"Don't be foolish," Tahlen shrugged. "Look at her. Do you see anything but love and affection in those eyes?"

James felt his heart trying to tear itself free from his chest. Tahlen was right. She was kissing his thumb and rubbing her face against his filthy palm with utter contentment. Her left hand was absently rubbing the back of his calf.

"This is a trick," James said as much to convince himself as to accuse Tahlen. His eyes kept returning to the swollen belly resting on her soft thighs.

"Nonsense, my boy," Tahlen casually moved his hand back behind her head and, without looking, gripped her hair and yanked her head back. James stepped forward, rage driving him, but the huge guards on either side gripped his arms and held him fast.

Tahlen reached down and unlocked Nina's collar. Then, he took the only weapon at his belt, a large curved knife, and handed it to her. Finally, he threw the chains that had held her to the side.

"Stand up, darling," he commanded. Immediately she stood, but remained at his side. James was struck, with her standing, how monumentally tiny she was compared to the bull-like emperor. Tahlen stood proud by the small woman with the massively swollen belly and milk-filled breasts. He looked around the room. "Everybody else leaves. Now."

"Sir..." one of the guards started, but he interrupted him.

"Now," he growled. "And furthermore, if these two should leave this tent without me, you will safely return them to their own troops no matter what." Startled looking men exited the structure quickly. Only James, Nina, and Tahlen remained. James's mind raced. What was going on?

"Nina," Tahlen continued, "go to your husband."

She looked at him uncertainly, and moved with quick, little steps to James. He reached out for her, but she ignored his movement. She showed no emotion. When she reached his side, she turned to watch Tahlen.

Tahlen followed her over, sauntering. He stood before the couple, massive and intimidating. James had no choice but to look up in order to look him in the eye.

"Darling," Tahlen addressed Nina while watching James, "if you want to, you can stab me now. I won't try and stop you." He held out his arms, defenseless against the blade. "You can kill me, leave safely, and live happily ever after with your husband. Or..." he smiled, still watching James, "you can hand me the knife and return to your place at my feet."

She didn't even hesitate. In a second's time, she had handed him back the knife and knelt down next to him. James felt the last of his will give out. For a moment, he contemplated rushing the emperor. He wouldn't stand a chance, but it would mean death's release. He looked at Nina, to see her one last time.

He saw the bruise.

It was faded, hard to see, on her right shoulder towards the back. It had clearly been large when it was made.

Realization hit. He was being foolish, allowing himself to be easily manipulated. It was true, his wife had spent more than a year as this monster's plaything, and it was true that she now carried his child (pain chewed his gut at the thought), but that didn't mean that any of this little display had meant a thing.

How could Tahlen get her to do this? Think fool, James told himself. Think!

The witch women. Of course. This was no defeat. This was a con.

"I can see," he said to Tahlen, "that nothing is safe from a man like you."

"You see true," the man stroked Nina's head with one massive hand.

"And you have taken from me the only thing that really mattered. You have taken it completely," he looked openly at the swollen belly for good measure, ignoring the pain it caused him. "I have little reason left to fight."

"You are...surrendering?" Tahlen looked skeptical.

"I cannot do that," James admitted. "And I do not think you would want it."

Tahlen said nothing.

"Am I wrong," James arched one eyebrow, "in thinking that it is important to you that the world see you claim your victory with one final battle? That you want for there to be no question remaining of your total dominance?"

"You are an astute man," Tahlen looked at him through narrow eyes, evaluating.

"And I am a proud man. But I am no fool. I have an offer. You may have your victory, at a time and place of your choosing. You designate it, and my army will stand before you. On open ground, we cannot win."

"Why, though?"

"I want to think that, by giving you what you want, I may encourage you to give me what I want."

"You can't have her," Tahlen growled, his grip absently tightened on the small head beneath him.

"No," James looked at her. "It's too late for that."

"Then what?"

"I want you to promise that your men will immediately and permanently stop their harassment of the people of this land. You have many countries. Leave the families of my men, the people they left behind, to live in peace. To live under your rule."

Tahlen shrugged. "And yourself?"

"We both know that I have to die, for your victory to be complete."

"We do," Tahlen said without emotion, as though they were discussing the weather.

"I am prepared to lead my men in their final charge, to die in battle, if it means that my people will be safe."

Tahlen looked carefully at him, appraising the offer. "I accept this offer. But I want you to understand that, if you attempt to double-cross me, the people of your country will suffer for it."

"What can I possibly do against such numbers as I have seen today?"

"Nothing at all." It was not a boast.

James nodded. "I'm sorry to say that I agree."

"Then it's a deal. Expect to wait at least a month before I contact you with a time and place. Keep your army hidden and, by all means," Tahlen grinned, "continue to snap at my supply lines. It's a wasted exercise, but it would be a shame for the world to think you had just handed it to me so easily."

"Don't pretend this has been easy," James shot back, anger flashing in his eyes. "It's been a fight, for both of us."

Tahlen shrugged. "I admit you have been my most difficult opponent, and for that I congratulate you. But I hardly think I've lost nearly as much to this war as you have."

James watched him silently, tears pooling in his eyes. "I suppose not."

"You should go, now. My men will escort you to where your own party of guards waits. You will find them unharmed. I will send word to you about this final 'confrontation' shortly. In the meantime, I have other things to attend to." He took the hand that was not resting on Nina's head and hooked his thumb inside the waistband of his trousers. He pulled slightly, causing them to lower just enough for James to see the beginning of his dark, thick pubic patch. The muscles of his lower stomach twitched with excitement, and his other hand slipped down from the top of Nina's head to the back, ready to draw her to him. He gripped her long hair tight. James looked away in disgust. He felt his body try to vomit, as though expelling his breakfast would be tantamount to expelling what he had just seen. He held it back, though. He turned, dizzily, and moved towards the door.

"Oh, James. One more thing."

He paused, woozy on his feet.

"I want to add another item to our deal."

"That's not happening."

"Oh, I think it is. Turn around."

Slowly, James turned, terrified he might see his wife engaged in some lewd act. Instead, he saw they hadn't moved. He did, however, see Nina looking longingly up at the dark hair reaching over the partially lowered pants.

"You see," Tahlen continued, "I forgot to mention something..." he snapped, and a guard entered with two children in tow.

James gasped. Cindy and Jane, caked in dirt and sprouting bruises but otherwise looking healthy, were pushed to the ground by the vicious-looking guard.

"What...what..." James stuttered.

"The addition," Tahlen continued casually, "is this: if you do as you have promised, I am willing to consider letting them live. I will even have my men find a nice family for them to join. They will not be harmed any more than they have been, on my life."

James stared at their fearful faces. "In return for?"

Tahlen smiled, and nodded down towards Nina's eager eyes. "The girls will live. They will be safe. But in return," his smile grew larger, meaner, "I want you to watch this happen."