Where's Waldo?

Story Info
Married man joins a club & finds Waldo.
12.2k words
4.57
172.9k
71
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers

Note: I like my stories to be a little humorous and different. Make sure you are at least 18 years-old and enjoy.

It was a cloudy day when I returned from lunch to find a letter sitting on my chair. It was addressed to me, Steve Duncan and was stamped Personal and Confidential. I receive letters like this one quite often so I just stuck it in my inbox. I had an important meeting to go to so I grabbed my pad and pen and headed to the conference room.

A couple of hours later I returned to my office and returned some phone calls. I finally got to my mail about 30 minutes before quitting time. I opened the Personal letter first and laughed after I read the first paragraph:

DEAR STEVE,

YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO JOIN A PRIVATE AND EXCITING GROUP. THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU WILL REMAIN A SECRET. EXCEPT FOR THAT PERSON AND I, NO ONE ELSE IN THE GROUP WILL KNOW YOUR NAME. THE PURPOSE OF OUR GROUP IS TO HAVE A NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY LIFE WITH PERIODS OF EXTREME EXCITEMENT AND VARIETY. BASICALLY OUR MEMBERS MEET ONE ON ONE IN PUBLIC PLACES TO GIVE AND RECEIVE SEXUAL PLEASURE.

I chuckled, dropped the letter and walked to the door. Whoever was playing this joke on me was probably laughing their ass off outside my door. I jumped into the hallway to surprise them but it was empty. Strange. I picked up the letter and read some more.

TO MAINTAIN OUR SECRECY AND PRIVACY YOU WILL RECEIVE A MISSION LETTER, WHICH WILL DIRECT YOU TO YOUR CONNECTION. THE TIME AND PLACE OF YOUR MEETING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE LETTER. TO MAKE IT MORE DANGEROUS AND EXCITING YOU MUST BE WITH YOUR WIFE WHILE ON YOUR MISSION.

If this was for real they were nuts. Who would screw around with someone else while their spouse was with him or her? I read on.

OUR REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP ARE SIMPLE. YOU MUST BE HEALTHY AND IN A STABLE HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. FOR OUR MEMBERS SAFETY YOU MUST ALSO HAVE A MEDICAL PHYSICAL TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS OTHERS. IF YOU PROVIDE A COPY OF THE PHYSICAL AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR SIMPLE RULES YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GROUP ALL YOU WILL NEED TO DO IS WEAR A RED TIE TO WORK TOMORROW. IF YOU DO NOT WEAR ONE WE WILL UNDERSTAND AND NOT CONTACT YOU AGAIN.

I reread the letter four times and suddenly realized it was for real. Damn. I had heard about swing clubs and spouse swapping but never knew anyone who actually did those things. This was real. I have never cheated on my wife Ann and never really thought about it. Why did I receive this invitation? Did someone think I could possibly cheat on my wife? I put the letter under my desk pad and headed home.

I pulled into my driveway without remembering how I got there. The damn letter was in my mind. Sex with complete strangers while my wife was nearby. Nuts. But, the more I thought about the possibilities the more excited I got. I had a boner in my pants that had not shrunk since I read the letter.

I found Ann in the kitchen at the stove. She jumped when I moved up behind her and pushed my bulge against her cute ass. "STEVE! You scared me." She complained. She turned and looked down at my condition. "And, what's got into you today?"

"You." I said as my hands moved up to cup her full breasts.

"Don't, Allison and Macy are in the den playing video games."

"They can't see." I said as I lightly pinched her hard nipples bulging up through her blouse.

"What if they come in?" She giggled.

"Stop it." She pulled away and held out her hand to keep me away.

I frowned and walked into the den to see the two 18 year-old girls lying on their stomachs playing a video game.

"Hi girls." I said as I sat down with the daily newspaper.

"Hi Dad."

"Hi Mr. Duncan."

Neither of them turned to look at me. I glanced over the coffee table to see Macy's short dress high on her thighs. The letter had gotten me in such an excited state I was drooling over my daughters best friend who I had seen grown up for the past 10 years. Another inch and I could see her ass. I pulled up the newspaper to stop staring.

"Macy! You can't do that." Allison yelled.

I looked over the newspaper to see my daughter push Macy's shoulder. Macy fell to her side and laughed. Her dress was now pulled up so high I could see the edge of her pink panties. Steam was coming out of my pants.

"Poor loser!" Macy laughed.

Allison pushed Macy on her back and jumped on top of her. Their bare legs were twisted together and both of their dresses were over their panties. Allison panties were white with small flowers on them. I pretended to read the paper but kept my eyes on them. Allison reached up and pinned Macy's hands above her head. As she reached forward her dress moved up to her waist. Both of their panties were fully exposed to my eyes. I could see the dark crevasse of Allison's ass through her white panties and the dark bush of Macy under her pink undies. Sweat was pouring down my forehead.

"Allison. Come set the table." Ann yelled from the kitchen.

Allison laughed, jumped up, pulled down her dress and ran into the kitchen. Macy lay on the floor on her back with her dress around her waist. My eyes were locked on her few red pubic hairs escaping around the edges of her panties. I expected her to quickly pull down her dress but she just lay there. I moved my eyes up her body until I could see her smile and her eyes looking at me. She knew I was watching her and didn't care.

Her hands finally moved down to push her dress down her stomach. She sat up and brushed her hair out of her eyes. She stood and walked by my chair.

"Coming?" She giggled.

Almost I thought.

"Sure." I answered. I waited a few minutes for my bulge to shrink.

I stayed away from the girls for the rest of the evening. I tried to watch TV but my mind kept drifting back to the letter. Ann was surprised when I went to bed early. I was still awake when she came to bed in her pajamas. I was lying in bed naked. She pulled back the bedding and stopped.

"What is going on with you? She asked looking at my prick standing at full mast.

"It's been so long since we…you know." I answered as I pulled her over to me.

"But, we can't….the girls." She pushed me away.

"They are old enough." I said as I slipped my hand up her pj top. I cupped her breast.

"Let me just do this." She said as her hand moved around my shaft. I started to complain but her hand felt so good. It only took about 6 stokes for Old Faithful to gush.

She giggled as she moved into the bathroom to wash off her hand. She returned with some tissue to clean my stomach.

"I haven't seen you like this since we were teenagers."

She was right. The letter had fired up the boiler. I had trouble sleeping that night.

Sometime during the night I made the decision to join the group. I figured I could quit at anytime and if it got too risky I would stop the mission they gave me. I awoke early the next morning and searched for a red tie.

No red tie. I had a maroon one but wasn't sure if it would count. I had to wear it to work and all the stores were closed. I moved down the hallway in my boxers to search my son Todd's room. Todd was away at college.

I pushed open the door and stopped. I had forgotten Macy had slept over last night. Her body was lying on Todd's bed twisted up in his sheets. I quietly closed the door and walked closer to the bed. She was only wearing a strapless tee shirt and the pink panties I saw last night. She was lying on her back with one leg under the sheet. I leaned over to see her bright red pubic hairs escaping from under their silky confinement. She suddenly moved and twisted her body. Her legs opened wider and her panties stretched until I could see a large curl of pubic hair. I was having difficult breathing as I moved over to Todd's closet. I searched through his ties and found what I was looking for. He had a red tie but it had Bugs Bunny on it. I laughed as I pulled it from the rack. I turned and walked by Macy's exposed body. I captured one more mental photo and walked to the door.

"Good morning Mr. Duncan." Macy whispered.

I turned and saw her baby blue eyes. She had been awaked all that time. I gulped and moved out the door.

I took my time walking through the office to make sure my tie could be seen. I got a lot of laughs and comments and even stood by the coffee pot to speak to as many people as I could.

My secretary greeted me with, "what's up doc?" "Cute." I said.

The morning went pretty fast and when I came back from lunch another letter was on my chair.

SINCE YOU ARE WEARING A RED TIE TODAY YOU HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN OUR GROUP. WE CALL OURSELVES THE WW CLUB. YOU WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER LETTER THAT WILL TELL YOU THE TIME AND PLACE TO MEET YOUR CONTACT. ONE OF YOU WILL BE THE SENDER AND ONE THE RECIEVER. THE RECEIVER MUST WEAR AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING THAT WILL HELP IDENTIFY THEM TO THE SENDER. WE HAVE SELECTED A RED AND WHITE STRIPED GARMENT AS THE IDENTIFIER.

ONCE THE SENDER HAS IDENTIFIED THE RED AND WHITE GARMENT HE OR SHE MUST SAY THE PASSWORD "WHERE'S?" TO THE PERSON WEARING THE GARMENT. IF THE PERSON IS THE RECEIVER THEY WILL REPLY, "WALDO." THUS THE CONNECTION HAS BEEN MADE. OF COURSE THE "WW" STANDS FOR WHERE'S WALDO.

THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHOOSING THE PLACE AND METHOD OF SATISFACTION IS UP TO THE SENDER. BUT, IT MUST BE COMPLETED AT THAT LOCATION. YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT AT THE MEDICAL CLINIC ON REDWOOD STREET TOMORROW MORNING AT 9:00AM. ONCE YOU HAVE PASSED THE MEDICAL EXAM YOU WILL HEAR FROM US. WELCOME TO THE WW CLUB.

I put the letter down and took a deep breath. I was nervous but excited. I didn't say anything to Ann that night about going to the clinic the next morning. I waited a few days expecting to find a letter and nothing showed. I was getting worried about my medical results when I opened my regular office mail to find a letter marked "PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL."

I closed my door and ripped open the envelope.

YOUR MEDICAL RESULTS WERE FINE SO HERE IS YOUR FIRST MISSION. TAKE YOUR WIFE TO THE 7:00PM MEL GIBSON MOVIE ON FRIDAY NIGHT. BE SURE TO WEAR A RED AND WHITE GARMENT. YOU WILL BE THE RECEIVER. ENJOY….WW

That was it. Sounded simple. But, I needed a red and white striped shirt. Ann was surprised I wanted to go shopping that night. I hated to shop. She said she was busy tonight but could go with me tomorrow night. I told her I would go alone but she insisted that she be with me. I had a couple of days before Friday so I agreed. I didn't want to look too anxious or she would know something was up.

After dinner the next evening Ann and I headed to the mall. I suggested a store nearby but she said she needed to get some things at the mall. Ann stayed with me as I checked out the different shirts. I chose a blue and white striped polo shirt and she was thrilled. I normally only wore neutral solid colors. As I looked for more shirts she suddenly disappeared. Good. I quickly chose a red and white polo shirt and checked out.

I walked all around the store looking for my wife but couldn't find her. This was one of the reasons I hated to shop. When I was finished I was finished. How they could keep looking around was beyond me. I finally sat down in the shoe department and waited. About 20 minutes later I noticed her walking from the rear of the store.

"Where were you loading trucks?" I asked pissed that I was waiting so long.

"I met an old high school friend and had to get caught up on her family." She said with a smile.

I was still kind of pissed as we got into the car. "You didn't even buy anything."

"So?" She replied. WOMEN! I thought to myself.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you."

"Yeah, me too." I said. I felt guilty I had the Waldo shirt in the back seat.

We left for the movies early so whoever the sender was could see my shirt. I couldn't figure out how she was going to get me alone but that was her problem. I waited in line for some refreshments and looked around for anyone who was looking at my shirt. A middle-aged black woman and her huge husband were behind me in line. She looked familiar but I couldn't place her. She smiled and I smiled back. I didn't look at her giant spouse.

"You're next sir." The young girl behind the counter said. She woke me from a trance.

"Poopcorn and a medium coke." I stuttered. She laughed and I realized what I had said.

"POPCORN." I tried to correct myself before anyone else noticed.

Too late. The other person working next to her busted out laughing. I gathered my stuff and moved over to Ann who was standing waiting for the early movie to get out.

"Do you know that lady and her husband behind you in line?" she asked.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"I thought you were talking to them." She asked.

"Nope." If Ann was going to keep that close of an eye on me I was in trouble.

I was standing with Ann when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I jumped and almost dropped my drink. I turned to see Macy standing there with a guy.

"Hi Mr. Duncan." She said with a big smile. I looked at her red hair and remember what I had seen when she slept over.

"Err…Hi Macy."

"This is Gary." She said looking at the guy next to her. I shook his hand. Ann said hello and they walked away. Maybe she is the sender I thought? And hoped.

An older lady walked over and asked us what time the Mel Gibson movie started. I told her and as she walked away I wondered how she knew we were going to see that movie. There were nine other movies. Maybe she was the one?

Ann and I were the first ones in the theater. She surprised me when she sat in the middle of the row. We normally sat in the two seats on the end. Others strolled in and sat down but no one was even close to us. We were sitting in the second to last row. The movie was almost starting when I saw someone walking towards us. I looked up and saw the black woman who was in line behind me. My heart skipped a beat. She sat in the seat next to me, which was strange because there were a lot of empty seats around us.

I noticed she was carrying her coat, which she laid on her lap. I watched the movie but waited for her to say the password. She didn't say anything until almost 30 minutes went by. A fight was going on and was making a lot of noise on the screen.

Suddenly I heard her whisper in my ear. "WHERE'S?"

I coughed and continue to look at the screen. I glanced over to see her and her husband looking straight ahead.

I leaned back and over and whispered, "WALDO." My knees were shaking as I leaned forward.

The coat she had on her lap kept sliding towards me until it was over the armrest. I felt it when it moved over my thigh. I moved my hips forward to help when I felt her fingertips lightly touch my thigh. My hard-on had reached max as her fingers pressed harder and moved towards my bulge.

I jerked slightly and moaned when her fingers touched the tip of my bulge. My prick was pushing up my pants, which made it easy for her fingers to curl, and moved around it. When she squeezed it for the first time I took a big breath of air. I had to relax or Ann or the Giant would know what's was going on.

The woman squeezed and released my rod, which was bringing me closer to coming. I figured it was all she was going to do so I had to figure out how to hide the wet spot in my pants when the movie was over. When a car chase came on and the volume was high she reached up and pulled my zipper down. I leaned slightly over towards her to provide better access inside my pants. Her fingernails moved into the opening in my boxers and scraped against the delicate skin on my stomach until she found what she was looking for. My prick pulsed as she pulled it out of my clothing. Her hand aimed it straight up as she started a slow up and down motion. I was almost ready to come when Ann grabbed my arm. SHIT.

I thought we were caught but she said she had to go to the restroom. I moved slightly to let her pass. The woman didn't miss a stroke as my wife walked in front of her. She said something to the ladies husband and walked down the dark aisle. A couple of seconds later the big husband moved to the aisle and left. We were alone! I knew things would pick up now.

When her husband turned the corner the woman leaned down in her seat and put her head under the coat. She moved her head over to my lap. Her lips were already shaped like an "O" as her mouth moved down over my tip. Her tongue danced on my crown as she moved her head all the way to my stomach. My prick was completely in her throat. She slowly raised her head and her lips followed. She sped up her movements and I watched as her coat moved faster and faster up and down. It was too much as I exploded in her mouth. She kept her lips on me until I was empty. Her head moved out from under the coat and she wiped her mouth. She smiled at me and turned to watch the movie. We could not talk. Luckily Ann and her husband were gone quite a while. We were presentable when they returned.

Ann and I walked to the car. When we were inside she leaned over and kissed me. "I love you."

Shit. Now I felt really bad. "Me too." I replied. That was it no more I thought.

The next week I received another letter.

THE SENDER REPORTED EVERYTHING WENT WELL AT THE MOVIES. GREAT. YOUR NEXT MISSION WILL BE NEXT SUNDAY AT YOUR CHURCH PICNIC. YOU WILL BE THE SENDER SO LOOK FOR WALDO…..WW

Church picnic? That was too wrong I thought. I tore up the letter and threw it away.

On Wednesday Ann mentioned going to the Church picnic on Sunday.

"Why don't we pass this year?" I said. I knew if I went I couldn't' t resist. I wondered what would happen if I just didn't show up? Would they kick me out of the WW club?

"We always go to the picnic. Well, I'm going even if you aren't." She said kind of pissed off. I didn't answer her.

I couldn't send a rejection note back to anyone because I didn't know where to send it. Ann was cold the rest of the week until finally on Saturday I said I would go. She jumped on me and gave me a big kiss. I wondered how strong I could be?

Allison and Macy went with us on Sunday afternoon. Macy kept smiling at me when no one was looking. I knew she was trouble so I tried my best to stay cool. As we pulled into the picnic area I noticed someone wearing a red and white shirt near some of the tables.

We grabbed our gear and headed that way. I was nervous but realized I was supposed to be a sender, which meant the receiver, would not recognize me. I relaxed as I walked by the red and white shirt. The lady had long blonde hair that hung almost down to her ass. I stopped in my tracks when she turned to look my way. She was beautiful. Her blue eyes and smile could melt you. Her Waldo shirt was bursting with her full breasts. She stood up and waved at someone on the playground. I looked over to see a man and a young boy wearing red and white shirts. Their whole family matched. How cute?

We selected a table next to her and unpacked our food, drinks and tablecloth. As Ann spread the tablecloth on our table I noticed it barely covered the top of it. I looked at Mrs. Waldo's table and saw the tablecloth hanging over the sides. The sides almost touched the ground. It gave me an idea.

Macy and Allison ran over to the paddleboats and Ann asked me if I wanted to go and swing at the playground. I told her I wanted to relax.

As she walked away I moved slowly behind the blonde beauty and whispered, "WHERE'S?"

I waited but she didn't say anything. Maybe she was not the receiver I thought as I walked back towards my table.

Finally I heard her. "Waldo."

She was still looking at the playground as I leaned over to tie my shoes. I glanced around and could not see anyone looking at me. I fell to my knees and crawled under her table. I dropped the tablecloth behind me.

Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers