Where's Waldo? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

“How long have you been here?” She asked looking at Allison to see if she gave any clues. “Almost two hours.” I answered.

“We better go.” Steve said. “I have a busy day tomorrow. I am the VP now you know.”

“VP?” Mom said. “It’s about time.” She smiled and put her arms around him. I noticed she kept the hug a little longer than normal. I was seeing my mother in a different light.

We made our goodbyes and as we were walking away my mother pulled me aside. “I’ll call you tomorrow to explain.” She knew we were the ones watching her. I turned and smiled. “I can’t wait.”

That night as Steve and I lay in bed Steve kept mentioning how shocked he was. “Are you sure?” I kept saying yes. “But, she is so old.”

“She still has desires you know.” I said trying to defend what she was doing.

“What are you going to say to her?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I really don’t.” I answered as I closed my eyes to sleep. I didn’t get much sleep that night. At 8:00AM the phone rang. I knew who it was.

“Good morning Mother.” I said looking at the caller ID to confirm my guess.

“We have to talk.” She mumbled. “I’ll be over there in 15 minutes.”

“OK. See you at the back door.” She normally came over once a month to have coffee with me anyway.

I was sitting in my robe as she pecked on the kitchen door. “Come in.” I shouted.

She walked in and sat down next to me. “You can’t say anything to your father.”

“I won’t.” I said looking at her over my cup of coffee.

“I guess you are disappointed in me?” She said as she moved over to pour her own shot of caffeine.

“Not at all.” I said with a smile.

“But….” She started to say. She looked at me and knew there was something else going on.

“OK. Spill it. I know you too well. Something else is going on here.”

I didn’t say a word and just smiled at her. I knew she would figure it out. She always did. I could never hide any thing from her.

“You are not shocked. I was having sex with a stranger and it doesn’t bother you.” She stared at me still smiling.

“Oh my god.” She said putting her hand over her mouth. “You are the one sending me the letters.”

I broke down laughing. She thought I was the mastermind behind Waldo.

“What’s so funny?” She asked as she sat back down next to me.

“I didn’t send you the letters. But, I’m a WW club member too.” I said looking at her for her reaction.

“Do you know what you are doing?” She said like a mother about to teach me a lesson. She stopped and thought about what she just asked me. Suddenly, she cracked up. We both started laughing.

“How long have you been in the club?” I asked as we stopped chuckling.

“He was my second.” She said. “I wore the red and white shirt the first time.”

We sat at the table and exchanged our WW experiences. I didn’t tell her Steve was involved because I didn’t know if my father had been asked to join yet.

“So, do you want to stop?” I asked.

“Hell no.” She quickly answered. “I’m catching up on lost time. Besides, that young man was almost twice the size of your father’s teenie weenie.”

“Mom. I don’t want to hear about my father’s weenie.” I laughed.

We made a promise to give each other a call when we received our next letter. She still did not know Steve and I was now a WW couple.

Steve came home and we had a quiet weekend without any WW mission. But, after a week off we were ready to go again.

“Did you get one?” I asked Steve as he came into the door on Thursday.

“No.” He said looking disappointed.

“Me neither.” I said.

We were really on edge as we waited. I called Carol the next morning and she told me about her WW connection. Carol started telling the story and I sat totally engrossed in her words. She said the man was older and had a small pouch but that he could eat pussy better than any she had ever had.

“I’ll never forget his tattoo on his chest.” She laughed.

I knew what it was before she told me. “It was a woman….”

I finished her sentence. “…holding a rose.”

She looked at me strangely. “Do you know him?”

“I should.” He’s my father. I didn’t expect to hear about his sexual WW accounts from my best friend.

“Oh shit. I’m so sorry. If I knew I wouldn’t have.” She said worried that I was upset.

“Carol. I wanted to tell you I saw my mother fucking a Waldo at the boat pier two weeks ago. I was waiting to find out about my father.” I said it before I realize she did not know about couples being invited.

“Why would your father be invited?” she asked. “Do you mean?” She grabbed my shoulders and looked in my eyes. “Steve is a member too?”

“I couldn’t tell you because of the damn rules.” I said.

“And, your husband was probably fucking my mother as my dad was eating you.” I said trying to keep both of those visions from my mind.

“Now that you say it Mike was with me when your father…. I mean.” She looked at me. “It’s OK. I don’t mind hearing.” I said.

“The man. I mean your father was wearing the red and white shirt. I can’t remember what the wife. I mean your mother was wearing.”

“Where were you? “ I asked in case I spoke with my mother later.

“We were in the main public library. I found him in the basement reading old newspapers on the microfiche. He didn’t waste anytime pulling my panties down and kissing me down there.” Carol looked down at her lap.

“He went down on me and I did him. We heard someone coming so we didn’t do it.” She said still being careful with her words.

“You didn’t fuck him.” I said with a laugh. She laughed as well. “Where was Mike?”

We separated and I found him later in the audio room.

Carol left and I quickly called my mother. She was alone. “Well do you have anything to report?” I asked somewhat pissed.

“Well, yes I do. But, your father has been around too much. He just left to go buy some fishing gear.”

“I got the letter two days ago so I didn’t have much time to prepare. I had to take your father with me and I knew I could easily lose him. The man found me in the audio tape room.

"We did it in there.” She said like she had just finished some shopping.

“You fucked him?” I asked.

“Ann. Please don’t say those types of words around me. You know I don’t like to hear them.”

I held my hand over the receiver and laughed.

“So how was he?” I asked wanting to know what a lover Mike was.

“Strange is all I can say.” She answered. “He kept wanting to put it back there.” I knew she was talking about her anus.

“Finally, he knew where I wanted it and after that is was great.” She said whispering.

“Why are you whispering?” I asked. “Is dad home?”

“No, but you shouldn’t say some things out loud.” I laughed again as I covered the phone.

“Well keep me posted.” I said and hung up the phone.

A couple of more days went by and still no assignments. Steve was caught up in his new job and didn’t seem to mind. I was horny as hell.

I tried to work out in the gym as much as possible to keep my mind away from the WW club but it was hard. I took a cold shower and opened my locker to see the letter on top of my bag. Hooray! I ripped the letter open and read.

“WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR MINI-VACATION FROM THE WW CLUB. YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT WILL BE THE TOUGHEST ONE SO FAR. IT IS SO TOUGH WE REALLY DON’T EXPECT YOU TO FINISH IT. BUT\, YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND HAVE ADVANCED FASTER THAN ANY OF THE OTHERS.

YOUR NEXT COUPLE WILL BE FOUND ON AN AIRLINE TRIP TO CHICAGO. THE TRIP WILL ONLY LAST TWO HOURS SO YOU WILL HAVE LITTLE TIME AND PRIVACY TO MAKE YOUR MOVES. THEY WILL BE WEARING THE RED AND WHITE SO LOOK FOR THEM. AIRLINE TIC\KET ARE ENCLOSED.

I read the letter over and over. I looked at the tickets and the return flight was left open. I couldn’t wait to call Steve and let him know. He came home early to see the letter and the tickets. The flight was only five days away.

“So, how can we do it on an airplane?” I asked him as we lay in bed that night.

“What time is the flight?” He asked.

“8:15PM.” I answered.

“A lot of folks turn off their light and try to snooze. Some put blankets over them.” He said.

“You mean to do it right out in the open?” I asked.

“Sure.” “Where are the seats?” He asked.

“Row 3.” I answered.

“First class. Big seats.” He answered. We didn’t say another word for the rest of the night. Neither of us could fall asleep right away.

Steve made hotel reservations at the OMNI hotel near the airport and ordered tickets for a Broadway type play. We might as well enjoy our stay.

We didn’t tell Allison or my mom about our WW trip. We lied and told them it was a business trip for Steve. I was going to ask my mom to keep an eye on Allison but who would I ask to keep an eye on my mom?

As we left our car in the airport lot Steve whispered in my ear. “Get ready for the mile high club.” I held his hand tightly as we checked in our bags.

We got to the gate late because of the long wait through security and the line at the baggage counter. The gate attendant was waiting for us. She quickly checked our tickets and we ran to the plane.

The flight attendant laughed as she watched us running up to the airplane door. “Take you time. We have at least 20 seconds.” She laughed again. We moved into the large plane and were directed to go left towards first class. We both looked quickly to see if anyone was wearing the red and white. Actually, the first class section was almost empty. A lone man sat in the first row and a young couple sat in the fourth row. We had the whole third row to ourselves. If only we knew where the other couple was. The Waldo club had not made it easy for us by not putting the other couple in first class.

We quickly sat down and strapped in. The black woman flight attendant who welcomed us aboard moved into first class and asked us if we wanted a drink. I did of course. So did Steve. As we taxied towards the runway the plane suddenly stopped. The captain came over the intercom. “We are so sorry but we have to return to the terminal. We have a little red light that just won’t go out.”

“How long will this take?” The man in the front row complained to the flight attendant. She smiled at him as she walked our drinks to us. “Anywhere from 10 minutes to a couple of hours.”

The man turned visibly upset. We could hear him mumbling to himself but we could not make out any words. What did he want the captain to do? Fly a plane with a warning light on? Steve and I were somewhat relieved because it would give us some time to roam around.

The plane moved back into the gate and the flight attendant told everyone to stay on the plane. We could move around the cabin but be ready to quickly return to our seats if the plane was ready to go. Steve got up first and told the flight attendant he wanted to go back into the coach section to see if his friend got on the plane. “Who is he? I can check the manifest if you want?”

“No. That’s OK. I want to surprise him.” Steve lied as he moved through the curtains.

“So how long are we going to be stuck here?” The man angrily asked the flight attendant.

“Sir. Like I told you before we really don’t know. It depends on how long it takes to fix the warning light.”

“This is typical bullshit. I don’t know why I fly your airline. You work for a piss-poor company.” He said as his face became red.

“Sir. You need to calm down.” The flight attendant said while moving back away from him.

The man suddenly threw a writing pad down in the seat next to him and sat down hard in his seat. The flight attendant looked at me and just shook her head.

About 15 minutes later Steve walked back and sat down next to me. “I found them.” He whispered.

“Tell me about them.” I whispered back.

“They are sitting about 10 rows back. At first I thought it was just the man wearing the red and white shirt until I saw the woman’s shirt under her jacket. They look to be about our age.”

“So, how do they look?” I asked with my heart beating faster and faster.

“Both are in real good shape. The woman caught me looking at her and sat up thinking I was going to say “where’s” to her. But, I looked away and walked by. The man has grey hair and was reading a book. The woman was wearing a short skirt. Her legs looked really nice.”

“So what do we do now?” I asked. The plane was at the gate and people were moving around.

“We have to get them to first class.” Steve said.

“How do we do that?” I asked. The flight attendant came by again. “Is there any thing I can get you?”

“Well, there is a big favor but, I’m not sure if you can do it for us.” Steve said so no other passenger could hear us.

“I’ll do what I can. What is it?” She asked with a smile. “I’m just glad to have some nice passengers.” She turned and looked towards the angry man.

“Is there anyway you can bring a couple of our friends up here to sit? They are in coach.” He said with a sad face.

The flight attendant looked around and saw all the empty seats.

“Don’t tell anybody I did this.” She whispered. "Tell me who they are and I’ll get them to join you one at a time to avoid any suspicion."

Steve thought about it for a few seconds and took out a piece of paper. I watched as he wrote the word “Where’s” on it. He folded it up and handed it to the flight attendant. “They are sitting in about the 10th row. The man is wearing a red and white shirt and the woman is wearing a black sweater.”

“What are their names?” She asked. Shit. We didn’t know their names.

Steve answered quickly. “Mr. and Mrs. Waldo.” I had to turn my head to keep from laughing.

She took the note and headed to the back. I clutched Steve’s hand in mine as we waited. It seemed to take forever before the flight attendant came back. She was alone. She handed Steve the same note. He opened it and we read, “Waldo.”

“They were really surprised to know you two were up here. I told the woman to come up first. I’m not sure why they wrote their name on the note.” I couldn’t hold back as I burst out laughing. Steve elbowed me in the side. “It’s a joke between us.” I lied and continued to laugh.

I kept peeking back to see if she was coming but again did not see her. Finally I saw the curtain move apart and a woman peek her head through. She had short dark hair and was wearing glasses. She looked around the first class area and only saw two couples. She did not know which couple had invited her. She looked at the flight attendant for help.

“Over there.” The flight attendant said pointing to Steve and me. I turned and watched as she moved slowly down the aisle. She stopped at our row and looked around. We were sitting on the end which was only two seats together. She didn’t know where she should sit.

I could see the flight attendants curiosity rise as the woman didn’t say a word to us and sat down across the aisle from us. As she walked by I got to check out her body. Her skirt was high on her legs and her ass was really shapely. Her breasts were hidden by the black sweater. She sat down and looked down at the magazine she had brought with her.

“Is your husband coming?” The flight attendant asked the woman as she walked over to see what was going on.

“Oh yes. He will be here shortly.” She said softly. She looked over at Steve and smiled.

“I don’t do this for everybody. My name is Jean by the way.” The flight attendant said. She looked at us with a puzzled face. Our silence was making her suspicious.

Luckily the angry man got angrier. “When is this piece of cheap metal leaving?” He shouted back at Jean.

He rose from his seat and walked towards her.

“Sir. Sit down now!” She demanded.

He didn’t stop as he moved up to her face. She moved back until her back was against the side of the cabin. “If you don’t get this thing moving soon someone is going to pay.”

The Waldo lady looked over at us for help. Steve jumped from his chair and stood between the man and Jean. “Back off buddy.” He said with a deep voice. Shit. We were trying to be quiet and now we were in the middle of a hostile passenger and the flight attendant.

“Who the fuck are you?” The man asked looking for some type of name badge.

“I’m the air marshal” Steve lied. “If you don’t sit back down I’ll sit you back down.” I had never seen my husband this way. I was worried the wacko would hit him or something. I noticed Jean had pulled away and had headed through the curtains. As the man and Steve glared at each other the Waldo man came through the curtains. He saw what was going on and moved quickly behind Steve.

“Can I help?” He asked. The man was about a foot taller than both Steve and the man. Steve turned around and smiled.

The man knew he would lose if he tried something. “Fuck it.” He said as he returned to his seat.

The man turned and saw his wife sitting next to me. He didn’t say anything as Steve held out his hand to shake it. Still no words were said.

Steve walked back to his seat and the tall Waldo moved to sit next to his wife. We could hear the woman explaining to her husband about what had happened. Things had finally cooled down and the four of us kept peeking over to check each other out.

Suddenly we heard footsteps behind us as four men flew down the aisle and quickly pulled the man from his seat. They threw him down on the floor and one of the men applied handcuffs. Steve and I watched as they led him from the plane.

“I want to thank you for what you did.” Jean said as she returned to the first class section. I told my manager what you did and he said to make sure you have anything you want. He said the airfare is on us and we will arrange for any hotel or food costs during your trip.

“He helped as well.” Steve said pointing over to Mr. Waldo.

“I meant both of you.” She said turning to look at him. “After all you all are such good friends.”

I giggled and so did the Waldo woman.

She moved away and returned with a food platter fit for a king and queen. We were served champagne and had anything we wanted for almost an hour. The drinks were going to my head and I started giggling. I noticed the Waldo woman was doing the same. I looked back to see the other couple in the rear row lying down in the seats. They were the only passengers left in first class.

We were all getting anxious while sitting at the gate for so long. Jean came by and sat in front of Steve and me.

“So where do you guys know each other from?” She asked looking at the four of us. We all looked at each other and tried to determine if we could talk. Sure we could as long as we don’t talk to each other.

“We belong to the same club.” I said while looking over at the other couple.

“Oh. That must be so neat.” Jean said with a smile.

“I wish I had time to meet people and be part of a club.” She sighed. “I’m always on the road.”

“So, what kind of club is it?” She asked.

None of us spoke. I looked at Steve and he looked back at me. We suddenly were a loss for words. Thank god, the Waldo man answered her.

“It’s really just a fun club. We just get together and do what makes us happy.” He said while smiling over at me. I smiled back. When would this damn plane get going?

“That’s cool. That’s what I need. Some happiness.” She said with a sad face. “How can I join your club?” She asked.

“You don’t have to be white do you?” She laughed.

“Goodness no.” Steve said.

“So sign me up.” Jean said looking at us.

Before we could think up a reply we heard the captain. “Hooray. The warning light has been repaired and we are ready to go. Will the flight attendants please prepare the cabin for takeoff?”

“Oh well. We can talk about my application later.” Jean said as she stood up. She directed us to return our tray tables and seats to the upright position. She moved to a seat in the back and strapped herself in. I looked at my watch and the time was almost 10:00PM. I was not a bit tired or sleepy. My body was ready to go.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers