Where's Your Ring?

Story Info
A man mistakes a stripper for his wife.
2.7k words
3.77
63.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,337 Followers

Jack looked down at the now empty glass sitting in front of him then up at the bartender who started to reach for it. Jack held up a hand refusing the drink. He had driving to do and obviously being drunk wasn't the best way to get home. Enough shit had already gone wrong in his life over the last few months without him intentionally complicating things. "When does she get off?"

The bartender paused for a moment looking at the man then at the back room. "I'm not supposed to say when the girls get off. All kinds of crazies you know. The girls are escorted to their cars by a bouncer anyway. You don't really need to hurry home though, you've got enough time for another drink if you want it." Jack stared down at the glass again, the tiny drop of amber fluid still pooled at the bottom of the shot glass. It was an easy solution to the problem. The tender seemed be more than happy to continue to produce liquid bliss until he forgot about Hazel.

Hazel. The woman was surreal. A busty blonde masturbated behind glass for anybody willing to pay. She had an incredible set of hips that could hypnotize a man with their sway and a apple shaped rump that just begged to be bitten, or slapped. Even her voice was a sultry whisper that took a man by the short hairs and dragged him wherever she went. She was a woman who needed sex, she oozed the need. She was a slut. What other kind of woman could be so brazen as to wear her wedding ring while she rammed a dildo into her ass for men's entertainment?

The woman bore a superficial resemblance to a woman named Jennifer. Jennifer blonde like hazel but she didn't have the same impressive cleavage, they'd never been squeezed into a shirt two sizes too small at any rate. She had a nice set of legs too, and a nice cute butt but she wasn't entrancing. She was shy. Jennifer rarely painted her nails, certainly not garish white with stickers like teenaged girl. There was one more important difference, a difference that made it perfectly obvious that this was a case of mistaken identity. Jennifer was engaged to Jack and had a ring to show for it, a two carrot princess cut set on a white gold band that she never removed. Even though Hazel had and identical ring they couldn't be the same woman. Hazel even had a pair of tattoos on her hips, unless his wife was covering them every day they were different women. They looked alike but that was all. "Thanks." Jack reached into his wallet and slid a ten across the counter before leaving the Candy Cat.

It probably took Jack longer to get the car started and wait for the garage to open than he actually spent on the road. Once he was in the house he looked around. Jennifer hadn't taken her car, a black Jetta, where ever it was she'd gone but she was certainly gone. The house was empty. The answering machine was flashing and beeping doing everything in its meager power to get his attention. The machine played back glasses clinking against each other and hushed whispers. "Shhh shhh be quiet! Jack, it's me Jennifer, I'm out late tonight with the girls. Don't wait up." The machine asked him after that if he wanted to check skipped messages. "Hey Jack, I'm just out at the mall be back around eight see you honey!" "Hey Jack it's Jennifer, got caught up in traffic." There was easily a dozen roughly identical messages saved on the answering machine. According to the dates it was three or four a week for the last few months. One for every time he got of early.

Hazel working the same days and hours and Jennifer was missing was clearly just a coincidence though. They had some physical resemblance, like sisters but they weren't the same woman. Jennifer was the kind of woman to turn the lights out during sex and she freaked out when Jack had even put his hand near her ass once. There was no way in hell she'd shove a dildo in her ass, especially not while strangers watched her and jerked off. It just wasn't possible.

The liquor he'd drunk early was finally hitting him though robbing him of the clear and logical fact that Hazel wasn't his wife. She just looked a lot like her. . .from a distance. Up close they were only similar and in motion. . .in motion they were nothing a like. Nothing at all. If he'd been rational he would have remembered that but he was drinking.

Jack went to the pantry pouring himself a Long Island Iced Tea and then retreated to their bedroom. Suddenly it seemed foreign to him and he needed to explore it starting with Jennifer's clothing. Careful to put every article back where he found it he dug through her drawers. Beneath all the plain white and grey cotton panties where a couple of silk thongs, no surprise he'd bought them for . . .well himself on Valentines Day and she'd modeled them for him that night and that had been it. After that they'd been lost to the drawer along with the fishnet stockings and push up bras he'd gotten her. The same dull discoveries greeted him as he dug through the rest of her drawers. The closet was the same other than a pair of red strapped heels he didn't recognize they were a little sexy for her, but not trashy like Hazel would wear. Hazel wore the kinds of heels that forced a woman's leg to stretch and flex. The heels probably didn't belong to Jennifer, they were probably left over from her sister but they definitely didn't belong to Hazel. Hazel would never have worn something so modest.

Under the bed was a slightly different story. First he had to navigate the path of boxes both plastic and cardboard that he and his wife had accumulated beneath their bed. It was an easier said than done task. Half of them were his, things he didn't remember he even had like video game magazines and comics. A box of papers labeled "Do not dump" that he couldn't identify at all was amongst them. There were a couple X rated movies cleverly masquerading as outdoors DVDs as well. There was one thing he didn't expect though. A board game. Pretty Pretty Princess.

It was one of the only things under the bed that didn't have a layer of dust on it. That was probably what made him open the box. "Holy shit." Jack gasped at the box's contents. His sweet innocent wife had a vibrator, a big silver vibrator. She had small clamps on a chain and a dog collar in box as well. The idea of his wife wearing those sent blood rushing to his groin. There were also several packets of stickers, like a little girl would have. Most of them were simple shapes with hearts and diamonds making up the majority of them but there were a few unicorns and cats as well.

Hazel had stickers on her toenails. It was sexy in that trashy way that Jennifer could never have been. A deep drink from the Iced Tea popped new questions into Jack's mind though. The biggest and most important being why would she keep stickers with dildos? If he'd found the stickers on her night stand it wouldn't have been a big deal, sometimes women just got in one of those moods to make things cute. It didn't mean she was moonlighting as a booth slut. They were bigger than the ones Hazel used anyway.

Nail Polish. Hazel's toes had been painted white but Jennifer probably didn't have that color. Jack was suddenly tearing through the night stand, then the bathroom trying to find where she kept her polish, she almost never wore the stuff. They weren't in the medicine cabinet or in any of the drawers, least not in the master bathroom. He was on his way to the half bath when the sound of her car pulling into the driveway called off the search. There was an easier way to tell if Hazel and Jennifer were the same person. The glass of liquor was now more than half empty and as it did with most people it gave him the wisdom to know if the two women were the same they'd be wearing the same clothing.

Just pulling one of the heavy wooden blinds out of the way Jack watched his wife get out of the car. The black jeans she was wearing were just loose enough to conceal her shapely thighs and the plain black slippers did nothing to exaggerate her frame. They didn't hide her ass though. The black polo shirt she wore did a better job of framing her cleavage though bring his attention to his wife's chest while she walked up the driveway. Her blond hair was done in a loose bun to keep it out of her face.

Jennifer was opening the door as Jack finished his drink and set the glass aside. "Hey honey, where were you?" He asked innocently enough. It was barely nine o'clock hardly late enough to really be concerned. Well for a normal couple it wouldn't be time to worry but Jennifer didn't have a job, she was always back from running errands before he got home and if she wasn't going to be she'd usually have called his cell phone.

"Oh I was just out taking are of things. I had a few outfits I needed to drop off at the cleaners, and the drapes too hun, they were starting to get filthy." She was lying. The drapes were . . .absent and the blinders were in their place. It seemed like a minor detail at the moment. "I left a message on the answering machine, you weren't answering your cell phone."

"Oh. Did you eat?" Jack asked and followed her into the kitchen. His wife did have a great ass, even in those casual pants it was hard to conceal her figure.

"No." Jennifer squirmed slightly, she couldn't remember the last time he'd look at her that way. She could feel his eyes on her. "What are you hungry for?" She purred turning to face him in the kitchen. Jennifer let her hair down from the bun shaking it loose as she gave him her sauciest look. "I know what I want to eat."

Jack felt his cock twinge as Hazel spun around to face him. Only it wasn't Hazel, it was Jennifer but she had the same fire in her eyes that booth girl had. The same eyes too smoldering with lust. There was no doubt they were the same woman. "What do you want to eat you little slut?" Jack growled.

The air in her lungs was trapped for a moment. There was no way to conceal the shock on her face as he called her a slut. "I want you." She snarled back sitting on the table spreading her legs while beckoning him closer with a single finger. Jack surged forward snatching the collar of her shirt and pulling her lips to his. She could only mewl in response her hands gripping the table to keep from falling off. "More." She gasped when he pulled back for a breath of air.

Wherever Jennifer had been they served drinks. He could taste that strawberry on her lips. That was her favorite drink, strawberry daiquiri. That didn't seem to line up with her story about the dry cleaners. Jack gripped her shirt and tore it over her head tossing it aside. His hands immediately returned to her breast unfastening her bra as well. "Suck my nipples Jack." He wrapped his lips around her pink nub sucking hard on her flesh. "Yes!" She shouted. Jack's lips moved back and forth on her nipples occasionally biting down on her flesh.

Jennifer was delicious. He hadn't remembered her being so. . .alive. It had been months since the last time that she'd been so fiery. Jack didn't protest when she gripped his head and started pushing him lower on her body, away from her breasts which were already starting to redden from his attention, down to her naval. It only took him a few moments to get her pants off. He damn near yanked her off the table pulling her pants off. "This is what I was hungry for." He snarled.

Jack paused for a moment noticing the panties his wife was wearing, black lace that clung to her plump labia. They perfectly framed his wife's smooth shaven crotch. She never shaved her cunt, in the years that they'd been married not once had he seen her completely bare. Hazel's cunt was shaved, just like that though and it was that sultry doppelganger he was thinking about as he drove his tongue into her netherlips.

"JACK!" His wife squealed wrapping her legs around his head her heels driven into his shoulders forcing him deeper into the indecent kiss they were sharing. Jack's eyes slid shut a light moan vibrated their lips. He could barely hear his wife screaming his name over and over again, her legs clamped tight around his skull drown out everything but the sound of him slurping.

The first orgasm slammed into Jennifer so hard it snapped her head back. "Jackjack! Fuckme!" She could barely form complete words. Each time his tongue twisted a new direction it sent a new spasm firing through her body. "Fuck me!" She'd never said that before, not to him not to any man. Suddenly though it felt right.

Never in her life had Jennifer been taken like that. The man she married wasn't capable of that kind of lust. It was a welcome change from the gentle love making she was used to. She didn't fight him as he pressed her back down on the table and pulled her legs open. The only complaint he got for thrusting his manhood into her was the table groaning. "That's it Jack! Oh God!" Jennifer screwed her eyes shut and gripped the table as tight as she could.

Jack's hammered against his wife so hard the table left gouges in the tile. "That's it slut! Scream my name. I want the fucking neighbors to know I'm fucking you!" Jack roared leaning over her so he could kiss at her neck. Jennifer looked exactly how he imagined Hazel would on her back. Her tits were glistening with sweat, her face starting to glow. She did look a lot like that whore he'd seen earlier but they definitely weren't the same woman. No matter how much his wife looked like the whore from the Candy Cat it wasn't his wife. His wife was the hot piece of ass squirming beneath him right then. She was hotter than that whore was anyway.

"Jack! Jack! Jack! Jack!" Jennifer was chanting his name like a holy mantra. Every time she spoke his body pulsed and slammed against harder and harder. The chant grew to a fevered pitch as an orgasm took control of her body. Every fiber of her being was alive and burning.

Her orgasm threw him over the edge into his own orgasm. The table continued to groan beneath the couple keeping the beat with screeches and moans that nearly drown out Jack and Jennifer's own. It had been months since the last time he'd had an orgasm that intense. His legs felt weak, his head airy and his skin tingled all over. "Oh fuck Jennifer." He opened his eyes slowly.

The wrong name had been on the tip of his tongue. He'd just avoided calling her the name of that slut in the sex booth who looked identical to his wife, the woman who'd even been wearing the wedding ring he'd given his wife. Who all his friends had sworn was his wife when they'd visited the Candy Cat. The woman even he'd been sure was his wife when he'd watched her.

Jack smiled pulling his now softening cock from his wife and sitting down on one of the chairs. He rested his head on Jennifer's thigh watching his own cum ooze out of her bright red freshly fuck cunt and onto the dinner table with a satisfied smile. His eyes wandered over her glistening body one final time before noticing something. She wasn't wearing her ring. "Hun. Where's your ring?" Jennifer's eyes widened.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,337 Followers