Which One?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sure Isobel,” he said. “Close the door and sit.”

“Sean I’ve watched you go through the stress leading up to the loss of Debs who we all loved and admired so much. It’s pained me to see you go through that ordeal and I would like to know how I might help.”

“You attended the funeral and spoke to me, choosing lovely words.”

“Yes, but I mean you are now passing through the gap in your life when eventually you may well replace Tommy and Jenny’s mother. I’m offering to help you through that gap.”

“Their names are Thomas and Jenna.”

“Oh I apologize for getting their names wrong. Coming in here has left me rather tense and with my focus on you first and foremost but of course Thomas and Jenna are automatically included in the scheme of things.”

“And what is the scheme of things?” Sean asked, his gaze diverted while Isobel uncrossed and re-crossed her legs, Sean noticing a flash of red panties between her thighs when she was, er, adjusting.

“I was thinking you’d need a bit of female company other than relatives enquiring about the welfare or you and your children. I mean someone like me with whom you could relax over a drink and talk about other things not involving this place and our domestic lives.”

“Someone like you?”

“Well I mean me. We have no need to call our little meetings dates. As you know my five-year old engagement ended late last year in tears and temper. Since then I have kept my dates short-term pending regaining my confidence in males.”

“I see and does this offer include sex?”

Isobel uncrossed her legs, shifted in her butt slightly and crossed her legs and said softly it might be a little soon to be discussing that.

“So we just sit and talk?”

Isobel blushed and said, “Yes talk and talk intimately if that’s what you feel you need.”

Sean stood and said, “Well thanks Isobel. I have a meeting in a few minutes and…”

“And when you feel the time is right Sean, we’ll have sex.”

“Ah so you have been thinking sex?”

She looked at him boldly and said of course she had, being a great admirer of him.

“Okay Isobel, although we are in a glass cage, please strip and show me what I’ll be getting.”

“Sean,” she said desperately, looking at people in surrounding offices behind glass divisions.

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have challenged you like that.”

Isobel stood and biting her bottom lip, unzipped her skirt after undoing the button over the zip puller.

The draw of the zip sounded rather loud in the confine of the office.

She began pulling down her skirt and Sean cried, “Okay enough. Let’s meet somewhere for a drink. I was just testing your sincerity over this unexpected offer to er consort.”

They met twice for drinks after work and then Isobel suggested they meet for lunch and they had a couple of those, knees touching and then she invited Sean to take her to a motel. She said rooms were available for rental for as little as two hour’s duration and yet it was a very credible motel with what she claimed were the most discreet staff on earth.

“You are very sexy Isobel,” Sean said, pressing his thigh against hers at the restaurant. “Let’s do it.”


Sean lay back on the bed, fully dressed and said, “Strip for me Isobel but nothing obscene. Just reveal your great-looking body to me beautifully.”

She did that very well and they both became aware Sean was highly aroused.

The nude young woman of thirty-four, now dribbling at her mouth and pussy, crawled to him on her hands and knees over the bed, swung a leg over his. She pushed her butt up towards him and waiting until feeling him sweep her pussy with his tongue for beads of juice before she spat on him and gobbled the head of his dick. Within minutes passion had seized them and she spun around and as soon as she’d rolled a condom on to him she sat down on his dick.

They banged away until they’d both come amid big groans.

Sean was to learn that Isobel preferred to bang hard and be banged hard when having sex and anything less than being made to ejaculate three times would leave her unsatisfied.

At the end of the multi-session she’d nap for ten or fifteen minutes, pat him and say “Good boy” and pause momentarily as if to confirm his name and add “Sean”. She’d then collect the used condoms and waddle off to the bathroom, a towel stuffed between her legs. It was a very precise ending but one could never say Isobel fucked like a machine.

Without thinking of Laurel, Sean began thinking that Isobel was probably the best fuck around, well at least in reach of him and without complications.

One Saturday night Sean invited Isobel to stay the night, thinking the kids had gotten used to seeing her around, as had Laurel, and it would be a good way to introduce Jenna to the fact that her father and Isobel did more that talk to each other and go out to dinner together.

And that, of course, came unstuck in a big way, with Jenna making it clear that she and her brother had a preference for Laurel over Isobel.

The more Sean thought about that the more anxious he became. He wanted the kids on his side but what if he chose Laurel and found she was a flop in bed?

He decided the best way was to find out by seducing Laurel.

Kissing her one evening before she left for home, he asked Laurel could he take her away for a weekend.

“Sorry but I’m not sleeping with you while you are having it off with Isobel. It just isn’t right.”

“But I also wished to show you may appreciation of what you are doing for this family.”

“Then buy me a necklace. You can’t show your appreciation through sex although the setting might be enjoyable of course.”

So Sean bought her a necklace and she loved it and minutes later he wondered how the hell had she got him to buy her an expensive necklace like that? He concluded women could outwit him at times.

But next day when driving to the office, he knew it was churlish thinking Laurel had screwed a necklace out of him. She’d only made the suggestion of the necklace instead of a dirty weekend to show his appreciation and he could have said no, it was a weekend away fucking or nothing.

Oh yeah? He knew that wasn’t his style. And from that day he began to covet Laurel, quickly coming to the conclusion she had more, in fact much more warmth and depth than Isobel.

He wondered if he should ask one of Laurel’s old boyfriends what she’d been like to fuck but dropped that idea as being a great way to earn a thick ear from Laurel when her old boyfriends spilt the beans about his covert questioning.

But the big thing on his mind was the happiness of his kids. They were good kids and deserved the best. He decided to dump Isobel, er to allow Isobel to leave him because his wished to marry Laurel if she would have him.

Oh fuck, there was a problem. The two women were often at the house together for short periods. What if Isobel went running crying to Laurel that he’d dumped her to clear the way so he could marry Laurel?

Laurel might call him a dog and walk out and have nothing further to do with him.

Sean thought of the sound advice he would have expected from his mom had she still been alive. Oh yeah, it would have been something like ‘try to do the best thing’ or some crap about the fat and the fire.

What a mess and this is why many guys say never to mess around with more than one woman at a time and some had scars while one or two were no longer around to prove the validity of that advice.

It was okay being a bachelor apart from periods of loneliness and being responsible for your own laundry but there were upsides such as having only your own bills to pay. But add kids to the mix and having two people in charge became rather ideal, well in most cases. Yes what he wanted was the recovery of balance in his life and he had to accept having two women in his sights to achieve that goal was not the best way to go about it.

Oh yes, one would have to go.

Well, Sean sighed, wishing to get out of this negative well. He confirmed earlier thinking that he should act in the best interests of the family. Isobel would have to go. He then thought of a brilliant plan. Nothing was bound to work perfectly in this situation but this plan would have the best chance of succeeding with the fewest number of feathers ruffled… er hopefully.

Sean waited for Isobel to come into his office as she did at least once a day. He figured people in the office knew he’d been seen dating Isobel and they would be waiting to see Isobel and he doing it over his desk but there was no chance of that happening.

She arrived just after 11:00 carrying a folder to indicate the legitimacy of her visit and he invited her to close the door and then launched straight into it.

“I’m sorry but something’s come up. The kids have asked me to marry Laurel and…”

“Thank god,” Isobel sighed. “I’ve been trying to think of ways to break from you but to avoid losing my job that I love so much. And here you come with the solution. Sean, do you mind if we no longer see each other socially? I need for settle on someone closer to my own age and with more stamina in bed?”

“N-no,” said Sean, somewhat shocked. “That’s um a good idea.”

“Thanks, anything else?” Isobel asked brightly.

He said no and she smiled and left the room.

Sean gaped wondering how she’d managed to drop him so deftly… and then he twigged. She’d accused him of lacking stamina in bed had switched his mind off her to his dick and she then slit his throat, er so to speak.

God some women were formidable. Isobel had callously used him while continuing trying to find a Mr Right or The Closest Alternative to her chest. That was most impressive.

Sean had the brains not to rush home and announce, ‘Isobel is gone, be happy kids and dear Laurel the way is now clear for you to throw yourself at me’. But he knew, using a legal term, time was of the essence.

He called Jenna and it worked like clockwork.

“Hi darling.”

“Why are you calling dad? You know I’m on the phone to my girlfriends immediately after school.”

Of course he’d known that and wasted fifteen damn minutes trying to get through to her.

“Oh Jenna I need your advice. Would it truly please you kids to I thought more about asking Laurel to marry me?”

“Oh dad would you? Please dad, say you’ll drop that hot bitch and focus completely on ever so sweet Laurel.”

“Right and thanks for that confirmation and I’ll try my luck but PLEASE don’t breathe a word of this to Laurel,” Sean said artfully and got the type of reply he wanted when his sweet 15-year old said innocently and vaguely, “Oh you know me dad. Bye.”

Cutting the call, Sean smiled and knew he now only had to wait.

He arrived home that evening and Jenna came running to the garage and kissed him excitedly and said, ‘Hi dad, bye dad. I’m going over to Kelly’s. Thomas is over at the McDonald’s and you now have your private space.”

Ah, Sean thought, waving her off as she rode down the driveway on her bike. Miss Oh You Know Me has blabbed to Laurel.

“Oh hi Laurel,” he said innocently, knowing Miss Oh You Know Me would have instructed Laurel to behave as if she had no knowledge of what was about to happen.

“Hi Sean,” she said, and acting as she always did if he arrived home before Jenna and making no effort to explain why she’d stayed on after Jenna had arrived home. Laurel said, “Well I’m off.”

Sean kissed her as normal and Laurel almost reached the door before Sean said casually, “Oh the kids are not here. Please stay and have a drink with me.”

Laurel returned, saying casually, “Oh yes I have time to do that.”

“I’d guess lots of time now that you live alone.”

“Well yes,” she nodded and Sean concentrated on mixing the Martinis.

“Have you thought of dating seriously?”

She said, “Yes, many times.”

Sean smiled at her encouragingly, “And?”

“The only person I’m interested in is you but you have someone else.”

“Ah Laurel,” Sean said, allowing conversation to lapse while he finished making the drinks. “Here you are and your very good health. What if I moved to no longer have someone else?”

“Well I’d expect you to look for a replacement.”

They sipped their drink.

“And what if I thought ah, right under my nose there’s Laurel and then I remember when I invited you away for a weekend of intense sex, er a weekend away, and you said not while I had dealings with another woman. Has that stipulation changed?”

Sean noticed the shake in the liquid in the glass Laurel was holding and thought her facial color had darkened a few notches.

“No,” she almost squeaked.

Sean was enjoying himself and hoped Laurel was also having fun.

“So you think about you and me having sex?”

Laurel sucked down a third of her drink and then said, “Do I have to answer that?”

He nodded.

“You are a very nice and attractive man and yes I do have deep feelings for you.”

Sean found himself off-course.

“Laurel was that answering my question with your usual precision or was that a devious attempt at diversion?”

“Oh god Sean, I’m going to explode unless you finish this and now.”

“Laurel Rose, best friend of my late and dear wife Deborah Munro, will you please marry me and be mother to Jenna Munro and Thomas Munro?”

“Oh yes, yes I accept,” Laurel said, putting down her glass and weeping rushed into the arms of Sean who said gravely, “You accept what?”

“I accept your proposal that we wed and I mother Jenna and Thomas.”

“Oh that’s wonderful and thrills me deeply Laurel. I feel truly honored and I know the kids have long accepted you.”

“Thanks you,” she sniffed, holding Sean tightly. “That was so lovely.”

“What would you like to do know?”

“Jenna said once I accepted… oh god.”

“Oh Jenna said something to you, did she?”

There was silence.

“Laurel?”

“I-I wasn’t supposed to tell you.”

“And what did Jenna suggest?”

“That once you proposed and I accepted I was to lead you to the bedroom where we would have sex.”

“Oh I see.”

Laurel squirmed in embarrassment. “Please don’t be angry with Jenna or alarmed she knows things like that.”

“Oh I’m used to dealing with devious females, although not always dealing with them successfully. But I have a better idea. Let me carry your to bed.”

And off they went, Laurel kissing all over Sean’s face as he carried her 120-pounds to the master bedroom.

“Hurry Sean,” she panted. “I’m all eager for sex. And then I’ll call our family home for dinner.”


THE END

12