While My Husband Slept

Story Info
A wife goes for a morning nude swim and meets a stranger.
924 words
3.88
148.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some may have called it cheating, but I really didn't have a choice. Either the man would rape me or I could give in and enjoy the experience. If I took the first option, I would probably have to report the matter to police, tell my husband, and undergo years of crisis counseling. If I took the second, I could just give my husband some great sex to compensate for the pleasure I received outside of his arms. It was an easy choice really.

It all happened last summer when my husband and I rented a house in a quiet part of the coast. One end of the beach had no development and few people ever walking on it. Before 8am, the entire beach was almost always deserted and I was confident that no one would disturb me.

For two days, I woke up around 7am, left my husband in bed, and walked down to the quiet end of the beach where I removed my cloths and swam naked, alone with me and the ocean...or so I thought. On the third day, I had just entered the cool water when I noticed that a figure was walking along the beach towards me. Self-conscious about my nakedness, I crouched down in the sea to conceal my nudity, and planned to wait until he had passed. To my horror, once he reached my towel and cloths, instead of continuing to walk, he removed his own cloths to reveal a hard cock that was visible even from a distance.

Butterflies went through my stomach as he started walking into the sea towards me. I had nowhere to go, no where to run and no one would hear if I screamed for help.

The closer he came, the more apparent it became that no only did he have a big dick, he was handsome. When he was within about a meter, I made a run for it. He just reached out and grabbed me. I tried to push him away but he just pulled me towards the beach. I gave a few more token kicks, as if fighting, but we both knew that I had already submitted. In truth, I had submitted the moment I first saw him remove his clothes next to mine.

Once at the beach, I screamed but he soon muffled that by leaning down to kiss me. I felt my pussy drip as he started touching me and almost without control, I touched back. Seeing that I was no longer fighting, he stood up to show me his hard cock. I wanted to kiss it immediately. I felt like a cross between a slut and a virginal school girl as I nervously asked, "would you like me to.....to.....lick your......"

Before I could even finish the sentence, he had thrust his cock towards my face and pulled my head onto it where I sucked as if I was dying of thirst.

After a few minutes of receiving pleasure, he changed us into a 69 position. His tongue was taking me to heaven, but I knew I would not get there until I had what I most wanted. "I want him inside me", an inner voice told me, but still he continued licking me.

I could take it no longer. "please.....please....fuck me......" I said, with an almost begging voice.

He responded to my request by turning me around to face him. I took the opportunity to wrap my legs around his waist and pull him down so that his cock reached my pussy. As the head pressed against me, I imagined the heaven that was to come. Finally he pushed his cock into my tight pussy. Again and again he thrust as he gave me what I wanted. I yelled and screamed in pleasure, but then he stopped, and pulled out. Grabbing my hair, he pulled me onto all fours and made me face the sea, as if he wanted to show people there was a hooker he was fucking on the beach. Who knows. Maybe he had a bunch of mates at home with a telescope who were enjoying the show. I didn't care. In fact, the idea excited me so I imagine it was true.

Again he pushed his cock inside, and fucked me even harder. I could hear the slapping of his balls, combining with the splashing of my pussy with his cock. Inside my head, a voice pleaded, "faster, stronger....." He seemed to hear it as he rode me hard to my orgasm.

To my surprise, instead of filling me with his cum, he pulled out and ordered me to face him. He started stroking his cock and instantly I knew what he had in mind. Again, I kissed and licked his cock. I could taste my pussy on it and excitedly thought about his cum that would soon follow. A small groan escaped his lips as he pulled his cum out of my mouth and splashed cum across my face. He then pushed his cock in my mouth one final time to give me a chance to drain it. Once done, he turned, got dressed and walked away.

For a few more minutes I enjoyed the warm morning sun on my naked body. I then thought about my husband. I dove into the water to wash the cum from my body and then emerged clean. I walked back to the house where I found my husband still asleep. Lowering my mouth onto his cock, I had much to compensate him for.