While My Students Research...

Story Info
A professor has a succulent encounter in the college library.
1k words
3.74
20.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBeeJay
MBeeJay
8 Followers

It's about 7:45 in the evening, and I've been stuck here in the college library, helping students with their research for the past 9 hours. I've not had a break since 4. Absolute exhaustion has taken over, but the thought of your tender hands on my shoulders, your hot breath on the nape of my neck, sends a tingling thrill right through my very core. I have to wait though. I have to wait for another hour before I can see you. I imagine your lips brushing against my ear, your tongue softly flicking, caressing the lobe, teasing me with possibility. My breasts are tender and heavy, the nipples hard as stone. I'm glad I'm wearing a bit of padding in my bra; otherwise, I'd be on full display in front of a bunch of horny 19 year-olds.

I have to escape, if only for a moment, to the rear of the library. I have to touch myself, make myself come, hard and fast. The thought of you on me, in me, around me, makes me sticky and hot. There's a quiet study area that's not being occupied right now, so I tiptoe my way past my students, just as they seem so focused, and I hope, oh, I hope, they're not inclined to seek me out.

As I reach the quiet corner of the library, one of my hands is already slipping down the front of my skirt, my fingers sliding along the lacy elastic of my soaking wet panties. I am panting like mad as my fingers trace the line of the elastic that curves tightly around the crease of my thigh and traps my sopping pussy. I know if I give myself the slightest bit of pressure, the tiniest touch to my throbbing clit, I will explode. I can't rush it, even if I may be needed at any point, even if a student happens to wander in the back and catch me in the act of touching myself. I want to wait for you, but it's getting to the point where I simply cannot wait.

Suddenly, I feel a strong hand covering mine, stroking my fingers, lacing firm fingers between my own. The hand encourages my own to move on and guides mine to slide underneath the elastic line, and I feel hot, moist, plush lips on the back of my neck. Another hand brushes my hair away. Teeth grate softly against my neck, nipping gently. I want to turn around, but an arm snakes around and grasps me tightly, snugly around my belly.

"Don't move," you whisper in my ear. Your voice is husky, heated, and at that moment, I think you've been in the library all of this time, watching me from somewhere. I reach with my free hand behind me to stroke your engorged prick through your trousers. I love your cock. I've always loved it. It's thick, curved and solid. It swells perfectly in my mouth when I suck it. The head is softly silky and becomes a taut, swollen morsel between my lips when you're ready to come. Your body tightens, and you gasp and moan, and I can feel your body climax as your semen fills my mouth. I love it when I can make you do that.

My hand has deftly unzipped your trousers and is slipping through your boxers to feel your hardness. My hand strokes its length, fingernails scraping along the smooth underside of the head. Your hand assists my own in pulling down my panties, fingers entwining with mine as I quickly strum my pulsing, tingling clit. Your free hand reaches under my blouse, hurriedly seeking out a breast that's hungry for your touch. Your fingers lick against my nipple, teasing, making it tighten to a diamond point.

I can't take it anymore. I turn quickly around as your hands grasp my ass from underneath my pencil skirt. My panties are kicked off, landing haphazardly on a library cart. I grab your head in my hands, pulling you down for a deep, wet, hungry kiss. You suck on my lower lip the way I like it, causing me to let out a whimper as you spread my legs and lift me up on the desk nearby. My hand reaches for your prick, already hardening all over again, guiding it into my already drenched, achingly hot pussy. I hug your body to mine, my fingers running through your hair as you slowly stroke your cock, your gorgeous cock, into me, long and hard. My moan is loud, too loud, and you capture it in another long, sensuous kiss. Our tongues dance, and you pump into me hard and fast. My juices course down your balls, coating them, glazing my thighs. I can smell us, sweet and heady, as you fuck me hard and fast. Your cock is my rescuing salvation of the evening. I didn't know how much I craved it until tonight.

At this point, I don't care if anyone comes over, students, faculty, librarians...I am in oblivion. My nipples are on fire. My pussy is swollen and burning. I grasp your face in my hands as I kiss your lips tenderly, lovingly, as your cock bursts in my pussy. The two of us breathe rapidly in each other's mouths, keeping our moans low. You suck my tongue into your mouth as I feel the orgasm penetrate me from my the core of my pussy walls to the tip of my clit, all the way up my spine. Goosebumps cover my arms, my breasts, everywhere. I am shivering like crazy.

You kiss me again, long and soft. Your lips are ripe and taste salty-sweet. You pull your softening cock, your marvelous cock, slowly out of my dripping pussy. I break away from our kiss and smile up at you. I can't speak though. It was just too good.

And then I hear what I was hoping I'd avoided all along:

"Professor? Where the hell did she go?"

MBeeJay
MBeeJay
8 Followers