While She Lay Sleeping

Story Info
A nice way to wake up.
1.1k words
3.88
19.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty Three

I always went by her house to see if her vehicle was there. I did it every day on my way home from work. I couldn’t help myself. She was so beautiful, sensuous, sexy and I just couldn’t get enough of her. I wanted to feel close to her. I wanted to feel her soft silken skin beneath my fingertips and caress the velvety smooth crevices of her body! I wanted to press my lips onto hers and feel our tongues intertwine. I wanted to taste her juices that flowed from between her loins. I wanted her to feel me at my hardest and caress my member with her slender fingers. I wanted to feel her hot breath upon my neck. I wanted to feel the excitement as she slivered her tongue across my body and engulfed my penis into her mouth.

The thoughts raced through my mind as I imagined her lying in her bed naked asleep! I wanted to wake her with morning delight and make sweet passionate love to her. I wanted to embrace her and caress her, be with her, and I wanted her to long for me as I did her.

As I drove by her house, I noticed she was home. I bet she was sound asleep so peaceful and beautiful lying there nude beneath the covers. I felt my member start to harden as the thoughts gathered in my mind! I had to have her if only for one time.

We had been talking on the telephone and through mail but never had we met although we lived just a short distance from each other. Damn the thoughts of being so close but yet so far stirred the animalistic urges in me!

I decided to park my truck and try the doorbell. As I sauntered up the sidewalk to her door I got anxious and the heat rose in me like a boiling pot ready to spill over. I rang the bell but no one answered. I had to have her I couldn’t take this not knowing how she felt with me inside her any longer. I tried the door………oh shit it was unlocked. I opened the door and let myself in. She had a nice cozy home. Pictures everywhere. I imagine of the family she was so proud of.

I started up the stairs to see if I could find her. I walked past the first two doors and then I came upon a door that led to my sleeping beauty. I opened it and peered in to see her there just as I had imagined. I went over to the bed and just watched her for a moment. I then knelt down and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She looked up at me with those sleepy eyes and asked what was I doing. I just grinned and said I couldn’t help myself!

She invited me in by pulling back the sheets. Oh my what a gorgeous body….better than I had ever imagined. Silky white skin that made my mouth water. Breasts that were perky and just right for tasting. I was stiff as a stick and wanting her more now than ever.

I removed my clothing and joined her in bed. Her naked body felt so warm next to mine. As I lay there holding her and kissing the nape of her neck I felt like she was mine for the taking.

I caressed her with my fingers letting them flow over her like feathers. I could feel her shake beneath my touch as she moaned with pleasure. I got to her moist lips of woman hood and spread them with my fingers as I inserted them letting them glide in and out of her feeling the wetness pour from within her. I kept kissing her as I moved my fingers in and out making love to her with my hands. She writhed with ecstasy and moaned loud enough to wake the dead. Oh I wanted to be in her but I wanted to taste her as well.

I moved myself to lie between her legs spreading them was no problem, she opened them like a book revealing a naked nub and some sweet juices. I engorged myself with her flesh flicking and sucking her sweet nub as she wriggled beneath my clutches. I allowed my tongue to move in and out of her as if it was making love to her. I could feel her hands upon my back massaging it with her fingertips as she moaned and moved.

My rod felt as though it would explode. I moved to a sitting position and placed her on top of me sliding her onto my hard swollen cock. I felt like I was going to burst with one stroke. I moved her up and down upon my dick and let her feel my manhood deep inside. The pace was slow but steady and she arched her back feeling me caress her and taste her skin. I placed my mouth around her breast and suckled it as she rode me. I no longer had to move her up and down for she had taken over and was riding me like a stallion. She had quickened the pace and was writhing upon my cock grinding herself harder and faster. Her hips moved up and down and around making me lose control of myself. I leaned back and then into her chest kissing her all over moaning and feeling all she had. I could tell she wanted me all inside her……….

She climbed off and started sucking my penis engulfing it to the depths of her throat massaging it with her throat……Oh my God I never felt this pleasure before. Not in my wildest dreams. She sucked harder and played with my balls, which sent me over the edge. I could feel the pressure mounting up as I was about to explode she climbed back on and inserted him inside her and with that one hard deep stroke it was all over. My eruption had taken over. She grabbed on to my back and pulled me close as I felt her woman hood suck me in and massage my penis over and over till all my milk had spilled into her.

She was exhausted and so was I. I hadn’t realized how much time had passed. I apologized and asked if we could meet again. She said you can be my wake up call anytime!

As I drove away, I knew I would go back for more because I never could get enough of that!