While She Was Drunk Ch. 02

Story Info
He faces her after taking advantage.
3.1k words
4.35
119.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi and welcome to Part II. ~smiles~ This is the second part of an ongoing story that i am working on, if you haven't read part I i would encourage you to do so. And feel free to rate my work and send feedback, it's always appreciated. Thanks

****

It was Saturday morning, a couple of weekends after the night I came all over the face and chest of my wife’s best friend.

I figured nothing special would be happening today, but oh was I wrong. My wife was leaving to meet up with some friends and then wanted me to catch up with her for lunch. She told me she would give me a call later when she was done. It was not long after she left that I got a frantic call from Rebecca. Her husband, Steve, was gone from the house for a business meeting and she had an emergency at home. She had water running all over and didn't know what to do. Reassuring her I would be right there I hung up and rushed right over.

It had been very hard to see Rebecca after taking advantage of her that night. It was like I now had this vision of her under her clothes and I found myself dreaming about her body and what it was like to touch whenever we were around her and her husband.

Finally after 10 minutes of daydreaming and driving I pulled into her driveway. Rushing out she was in a tizzy about the water and how it was all over the floor.

“Thank goodness you came Jason, I don't know what to do and there is water everywhere, its such a mess." wringing her hands she turned and hurried back in allowing me a nice view of her backside, clad in the jogging pants she always wore around the house.

I followed her a moment or two later after getting some tools, to find her kneeling before the kitchen sink using a big sponge to soak up the water. My first thought was how sexy she looked in those pants and how well they curved to her shape. As she turned towards me I got a view of her breasts, nipples hard in her excitement over the mess.

The water had gotten on her shirt causing it to mould itself to her small breasts. Her nipples were making a good show poking out as much as they were and it was creating quite the effect on me bringing back the memories of that night when I sucked on them as she was passed out. I suddenly felt guilty. Here I was getting a call from an old friend for help and all I could do was think of her body.

Getting down I opened the cabinet doors to see what was going on under there. I could see the problem around the disposal and after asking for the pliers I tightened the nut. "That should hold it but you had better get Steve to fix it properly when he gets home.”

“Ohhh thank You Jason, I was worried it would be something worse and with all the water I kind of lost my head" Laughing she lifted her hands and smiled at me. I knew she was not a big handyperson around the house so just nodded and smiled back trying to keep my gaze from her nipples poking out of the shirt.

Getting down we finished cleaning up the mess and she thanked me with a big hug which I enjoyed immensely and offered me a cup of coffee. Sitting down at the table I watched her move around the kitchen much more gracefully now that things were back under control.

Finally she sat down and handed me my cup of coffee and started talking. At first the conversation was general, nothing important and yet it seemed as if she was bugged by something. I sat there helplessly as she started to cry. "What was going on" was all I could think as I tried to consol her with a pat on the hand.

“Is everything ok Rebecca?" Watching in concern I felt relieved when she finally shook her head and seemed to get herself under control taking a few breaths.

“Oh Jason, everything’s wrong. Steve has been sick lately as you know and things have been so stressful, if it wasn't for Shanna and you and the friendship we all have I would have been a basket case by now." Sniffling a bit she smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back, even teary she was still a beautiful site and I was glad that we were friends.

We sat there and talked for awhile, all she could ask was what she would do if Steve died and how would she go on? I had no clue what to say, I reassured her that we would be there no matter what and she could depend on us. Smiling gratefully she reached out and took my hand holding it then running hers up and down my forearm lightly.

We began talking about other things in their relationship, things that even I as a close friend did not know or suspect. It seems that Steve’s illness had caused a side effect, yep you got it, he couldn't satisfy her anymore. Their once very active sex life had gone to nothing and she didn't want to talk to him about it and upset him more, he had been through so much already.

Lamely all I could think to say was "Life goes on Rebecca, you still have each other and maybe things will work out, just take them one day at a time."

Looking at my watch I glanced up at her with a regretful smile. "I should get going now, Shanna is going to call me to meet her for lunch and I need to get a move on" Grabbing our coffee cups I place then in the sink and turn around to see Rebecca standing there.

Smiling she reached out putting her arms around my shoulders and giving me a hug thanking me for listening to her and being such a good friend and someone she could count on.

Naturally I couldn't help me feel how good she fit with me and how soft her body was. Letting go she pulled back for a moment and just stood in front of me looking at me. Before I knew what was going on she moved towards me again but not for a hug this time.

Her face tilted up to mine and our lips touched. Her tongue darted out swiping along my lips and that was all I needed to part them and taste her. It was moving in slow motion and I had ceased to think for the time, just to enjoy the taste of this woman that I had touched so intimately a few weekends before.

My head was swimming; the kiss was one of the most passionate ones I had ever had. My hands decided to do a bit of their own exploring, moving down her back rubbing over the shirt she had on till they made it to her waist. Without conscience thought I slid them back up getting them caught in her shirt then just sliding underneath.

My breath caught as I felt her soft skin under my hands. Sliding them higher I continued to kiss her, my tongue meeting hers then pulling back to trace her lips and teeth, a soft growl of pleasure escaping.

After a few moments of this Rebecca pulls back and without realizing it (or maybe I did) my hands were pulled from around her back only to end up on her breasts as she moved away. I couldn't stop myself it was so wonderful to feel them again. The softness of her skin combined with the hard nipples caused me to want more.

My eyes were closed, I was half afraid to open then and see a look upon her face that told me I was way out of line. Finally though I could stand no more and opened them only to find her eyes closed in pleasure as well. Her hands were on my shoulders then touching me and holding on as if her knees were weakening. She looked so beautiful there.

“I need to see You Rebecca" not waiting for her answer I grabbed the bottom of her shirt easing it up and over her head, of course she moved to stop me but with a bit of coaxing and a few kisses I had it off and tossed on the floor.

What a view, I gasped as I looked at her again, this time in the daylight and she was as beautiful as she was the night I touched her. The nipples hard and long but her breasts were so small. Only an A cup but they were perfect, no sag and just waiting to be touched and licked. I moved closer to her and was able to take the whole breast into my mouth running my tongue over her nipple and licking the whole breast at once was so sexy it made my cock throb.

I have no clue how long I stood there kissing and sucking on her while my hands roamed over her body. I wanted more so I got bold sliding my hand around her tummy a few times hearing the soft whimper come from her throat as I did so. Pushing the issue a bit I moved my hand lower caressing the top of her jogging pants lightly with a finger, and with a move of her hand she stopped me.

“No we can’t Jason" in a soft husky voice she looked down at me while I glanced up, pleading in my eyes. Then standing just a bit I turned her pressing her back against the counter and kneeled kissing and sucking on her nipples.

Sliding my way up her body I begin to give her a long kiss while my hands started to play with her breast and nipples. Brushing them lightly caused her to moan and her breath to quicken. Moving my hands again I slid them down to her stomach playing with her belly button this time, getting her used to my hands being in that area.

Meanwhile my lips had gone on their own exploration kissing her cheeks and then down her neck. Nipping lightly at the skin there, definitely not hard enough to leave a mark that would be too much to explain, but just wanting to inhale her scent and lick her body.

Taking the chance I slide my hands again towards her pants.

"No Jason, we can’t" This time her voice was deeper and more breathless and I knew this was my chance to press on.

"Come on Rebecca I have to touch you, please. I want to feel you." Pressing my lips back against her mouth again I kiss away any replies she had as I slid my hand into her pants.

It is hard to describe what I was thinking as I moved my hand down into her pants. All I know was that I needed to feel how wet she was. Down her stomach to the first touch of her pubic hair I was holding my breath but kissing her, and that is not easy. Moving through the small patch of hair she had there my fingers slid farther down and then the wetness begun. My fingers moved lower and for the first time (at least while she was awake) I touched her clit.

I think we both stopped breathing as I touched that sensitive spot, circling it and then moving lower to touch her wet entrance, then finally pressing against her.

She didn't move to stop me or fight at all as I pushed one finger inside of her. I have never in my life felt a girl as wet as she was, never. My first thoughts were that she had wet herself.

I had to taste her, moving my lips down her body I kiss and nibbled at the skin between her neck and her stomach, stopping only long enough to suck for a moment on those sweet small breasts. Again she made no move to stop me as I hooked my fingers into her jogging pants and begin to lower them while I kissed the spots that slowly came into view.

The scent of her wetness hit me about the time my mouth reached the small tuft of hair, and I have to tell you it was the best scent I had smelled on any women. It was intoxicating and I wanted much much more.

Lowering her pants to her feet she lifted each foot letting me tug them off, she looked like she was half asleep as she did this, like she had no control over her body anymore. From that angle I looked up her body amazed at how hard her nipples were as they moved with each deep breath that she was taking

I moved my head lower and got the first real taste of her. I was not disappointed at all. She felt great, smelled great and her taste was to die for. Moving my mouth down more I reached out grasping one of her legs and slid it over my shoulder so that I could get my tongue into her.

My breath was speeding up as I heard her moan softly, the first sound she had really made since I had gotten this far. Brushing my lips over her wetness again I groaned in agony because the angle was still not right, Grasping her other leg I pulled it over my other shoulder and pressed her against the counter lifting her up onto it and setting her there. Now I was able to get to where I wanted.

I went to town on her, sucking in the wet lips of hers I started to probe my tongue as deep into her as possible and then pull out and sucked on her lips a bit more. I couldn’t seem to keep up with her wetness. My face was soaked and there was a puddle on the counter top. She had long ago begun moaning and it was a sound that made my heart race and my cock throb even more.

Moving my tongue in and out of her a few times then rubbing my nose against her clit gave me the response I had been working for. Grabbing my head she pulled me even tighter against her as she started to scream in pleasure. Her orgasm ripped through her body as I licked and sucked at the juices pouring out of her. My face was soaked and she was still moaning as I lightly sucked on her clit watching her body shudder in release.

Reaching down she couldn't seem to speak for a moment but started pushing me away. "No, no please" was all she could get out and I smiled and pulled away knowing that it had to be very sensitive. Lying back on the counter I watched her catch her breath with her eyes closed and the most satisfied and beautiful look on her face.

"Roll over Rebecca" opening her eyes she gave me a puzzled look and I had to push on her to get her to do as I wanted. "Kneel on the counter please' Moving quicker this time she did as I asked pillowing her head on her arms and pressing that cute butt of hers into the air.

Before she could think twice I was kissing her ass, pressing my lips along that soft skin and licking her in spots. I licked her wetness from her cheeks before licking my way between them and finally to her little hole. Later she told me that she almost made me stop, her husband had never done that to her but she could not seem to bring herself to say the words. After such a great orgasm she didn't think she could enjoy another but there she was wrong.

I began to lick her there, my tongue darting around and tasting her as my hands moved on their own sliding between her legs and against her pussy touching her then skimming up to her clit again rubbing while I slid 2 fingers into her. Before I knew it she was cumming again, pressing herself against my face forcing the tip of my tongue in her and rocking on my fingers that were strumming her clit.

After this second orgasm she collapsed on the countertop, leaving me a great view of her body from behind. The counter top had a puddle of her wetness on it and I was just thinking about how I wanted to be pleased when her phone rang. It was her husband, Steve. I listened to her talk to him for a few moments and catching the words “home” and “a half hour” I knew our time was up. He must have noticed something in her voice because she began telling him about having to call me because of the leak and that I came right over and cleaned it up for her.

She was talking to him but her head was turned and her eyes were on mine as I grabbed my clothes putting them on. The look on her face was one of sadness knowing that she had no time to return the favor. Smiling I leaned over kissing her cute butt then with a small wave I headed for the door. Turning I got one last look of her; she was lying on the countertop naked and in a pool of her juices while talking to her husband.

No sooner did I make it home then I was in my bedroom dropping my pants and relieving myself. Thinking over the last hour with Rebecca I had one of the most intense orgasms ever. Lying on my bed relaxing in the afterglow the phone rang and I had to reach over and grab it. It was Rebecca; she was calling to thank me for the best hour of her life and to apologies for how things ended.

"I owe you one Jason" I could hear the smile in her voice, and with a few last words we hung up. Only to have it ring again, it was Shanna my wife letting me know she was ready for lunch and where to meet her.

Throwing my pants back on I whistled to myself thinking that this Saturday wasn't half as bad as I was dreading.