While She Was Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.P.M.
E.P.M.
29 Followers

"Oh Mommy, I'm going to cum! You're making me cum, Mommy! I'm going to cum in your sweet pussy, Mommy! Oh God, I'm cumming Mommy!"

Those four sentences were accompanied by probably fifty thrusts of my cock as I sawed in and out of my mother at a feverish pace. With a final thrust that buried my entire cock and part of my balls into my mother's pussy, as well as giving my mother a good knock on the head from her headboard, I exploded inside her. My butt was clenched so tightly as I unloaded into her that it was giving me a cramp. My cock spewed jet after jet of cum into her pussy. Even my most torrid fantasies while masturbating had never summoned the amount of semen I was pumping into her. I finally understood what some of those letters in that magazine meant when the guys said it felt like they pumped a quart of jism into a hot chick.

Eventually the spasms died down, and my cock slid from her well-worn pussy with a plop. I pulled myself back off of her and the bed and stared at what I had done. My mother's pussy was leaking copious amounts of my semen, and was either flushed or had been rubbed raw. Either way, her folds were practically maroon colored. The shock of what I had done began to set in.

"Oh shit." I gasped.

I ran to the hamper and pulled out a towel. Running back to my mother, I slid it under her to catch the semen as it dripped out of her.

"Oh fuck." I said. There was just no way out of this. Passed out or not, my mother was going to know that someone had fucked her, and fucked her good. I dried up as much of the love juices as I could, and then gave up and went to bed. There wasn't anything else I could do.

I woke up late the next morning, and despite my guilt I was as well rested as I had ever felt. I crept downstairs hoping my mother had left on an errand. Unfortunately she hadn't, and she was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Good morning," she said brightly. "Finally up, sleepyhead?"

"Yeah," I muttered, unable to keep the flush out of my cheeks.

I poured a bowl of cereal and ate over the kitchen sink, trying to be inconspicuous while staying as far away from my mother as I could. She finished her coffee and stood, groaning.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Oh, my back hurts. I must have slept wrong," she replied.

Fresh guilt washed over me. I tried to look innocent.

She continued, "It's tough to get fucked really hard by your son while pretending to be passed out."

I choked on my cereal and spat it out. I looked around at her.

"A couple of things, honey. First, that is some fine cock you've got there. Second, I'm going to want to have that thing in my ass soon. Third, you'll be sleeping with me in my bed while Daddy's away."

She poured herself another cup of coffee and kept going. "Also, we're going to have to see what you know about foreplay. I was a little unprepared for your attack last night."

"Sorry, Mommy."

"No problem, baby. By the way, did you notice in all your sniffing around that you never smelled alcohol on me?"

I glanced at her in shock. She smirked at me.

"Those two empty bottles are the same ones you saw the first night after Daddy left."

I guess I hadn't been as clever as I'd thought. She gave me a little shove towards the door.

"Go on out and have some fun. But baby..."

I looked around at her. "Yeah?"

Her voice dropped into a much harsher tone. "I expect you to be home early tonight."

You better believe I was...

E.P.M.
E.P.M.
29 Followers
12