While She's Asleep

Story Info
A couple and their sleepy endeavours with a prostitute.
2k words
3.67
50.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
544 Followers

10 o'clock on the dot. The hooker arrived on time as per his instructions. Jewel was her name. He opened the door as saw her standing there with her long wavy red hair, red leather miniskirt and black tube top. She snapped her gum as she spoke the first words.

"So what it is exactly you want?"

"Well, I want us to fuck." Yeah, it was simple enough Dan thought. That's what prostitutes do right?

She rolled her eyes and popped her gum again. "That's it? You're gonna give me a grand just to screw your brains out."

"Erm, well no. I want my wife to be there."

"Great, she sarcastically thought, another kinky couple. She pushed herself into the house eager to get started. "Cool, a threesome. Where's the bedroom?"

"Wait wait wait. It's not like that."

Jewel turned around and puzzled at Dan.

"I want us to have sex...while my wife is laying beside us...unconscious."

"And I get a thousand bucks for that?"

Dan spoke with the straightest face he could put on. "Yes."

Jewel just shrugged in slight disbelief but hey, this was too good to pass up. She told Dan to lead the way to the bedroom. The two made their way up the stairs and to the sole bedroom of the tiny house. With just Dan and his wife Claire, that's all they needed. Dan pushed open the door and step in, Jewel right behind. As soon she entered the room she stepped in front of him to survey the room. Pretty simple in terms of décor but the most noticeable part of the room was the sleeping form of Claire on one side of the bed. The brunette lay completely still with her body completely with arms to her side and legs together. At 5'9 she was a tall woman for her age.

The hooker went over to her side and stroke her face. "Wow, she is beautiful. Why in the hell would you hire a hooker when you've got a woman right here for you?"

In an assertive and annoying tone, Dan answered that. "Are we gonna talk tonight or are we gonna fuck?"

"Ok, fine, fine. What do you want to do first?" She stood from her slouched position not expecting such aggression. But he was right, they were here for one thing and if she wanted her grand she'd listen.

"Strip. Slowly. Start with that nice leathery number." Realizing he was talking about her skirt she reached back and fiddled with the zipper slowly tugging it down. Then she sensually wiggled her hips forcing it down her legs. Underneath she had gone pantiless and bushless. When it fell to the ground she picked it up, twirled it on one finger and threw it to Dan. He scrunched it and stretched it in his hands. The smell of cow hide was very arousing to him. Looking back to Jewel she was reaching behind her to unzip her tiny top. She pulled it over her head and just stood there with it in her arms. Like her bottom, she had nothing covering her tits. Dan marvelled at her bust. 36s easily.

The two stood staring at each other with several feet of air between them. Jewel looked to him and then to his lovely wife, still sleeping peacefully in jeans and a bra red bra. What an odd outfit she thought, you'd think she'd be naked or at least in panties. This couple was odd. "What now?" She asked.

"I want you to lie on the bed while I get undressed. And play with your tits too." She shrugged and did as she was told. She climbed on to it and pulled her head to the pillow. She was laying right beside Claire now and it was eerie. If not for her chest moving up and down, she would've said she was dead. But regardless of those thoughts, she began to massage her breasts as ordered. At the foot of the bed Dan pulled his shirt over his shirt and undid it his belt. Then he pulled his jeans along with his boxers down.

Wasting no time he jumped belly first on to the bed and positioned himself between her parted thighs. Setting up the equipment he pushed his rod into the hooker's naked cunt. The redheaded grunt as she felt herself being filled. Dan started with slow thrusts just to get her going. He wanted to build up to something. Looking to his sleeping wife, he had his inspiration to perform well. Something about her knocked out aroused him. She was a very peaceful sleeper that's for sure. It was all in her closed eyes and slightly parted lips. Well, that and it turned him on that he was screwing another woman without her knowledge. He pumped her for a few minutes gradually upping the speed and intensity. Jewel groaned with every rough jerk. But just like that, before she could even climax, Dan barked another order.

"Turn and kiss my wife's body as I FUCK you right up the ass!"

Jewel did just this but still thought how creepy and unorthodox it was. She brought her head to Claire's and kissed her on the lips. It was an odd feeling not having a kiss back but she did it anyways. In any case, it was enjoyable...different, but enjoyable. Then from behind she felt a prick in her hole. Dan got to work. "Yeah that's right, worship her as I drill you like the slut you are!" Jewel continued to kiss her on and around the mouth, moving down to her neck, then her upper cheeks. As she felt the rod in her ass get deeper, she heard him say to lift up Claire's bra and start licking her nipples. In between kisses and licks she moaned in delight. "Oooooooh....yessssss....yessssss..."

"Kiss her sleeping body, do whatever you want. She won't know." Again, another odd thing to say, but this was an odd session to begin with. She kissed and nibbled on her smooth skin as Claire continued her unresponsive ways.

Dan ejected himself and turned onto his back trying to catch his breath. Again he pulled out prematurely. Jewel has getting annoyed because this was really stupid. Did this guy not know how to finish? He was good out of the gate but doesn't want to close it out. With his hands behind his head and his dick full in the air he told her to mount him. "I shouldn't be doing all the work. Get on there!"

With that she impaled herself on him and slided herself up and down his shaft. "Dirty slut! You just love fucking me right here beside my very own wife. You didn't even hesitate to accept the deal even though you know it's wrong." He paused as she landed on top of his cock. "But you did. And now, I want you to reach over and grope her beautiful body as I fuck you right now!"

From her position high above Dan, she reached down and as she heard. With one hand she pinched at the tit flesh and she rid the husband's shaft. As she pinched her nipples, Dan roughly clutched her own. He squeezed her full breasts which prompted a squeal from her lips. Both of them were getting into it. It was heavenly. Jewel lowered her body so her face was personal with Dan's. He grabbed at her ass cheeks as he continued to thrust each garnering an enjoyable reaction. Adding in a few slaps she was moaning in both pain and pleasure.

"UGHHHHHHH!!! MORE!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!"

"AH, you're so incredible Jewel! So hot knowing that I'm fucking you right beside my wife!"

"UGHH, YOUR WIFE WILL NEVER BE THIS GOOD A FUCK!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!"

Dan kept thrusting and thrusting. Jewel was close now. She had been denied twice early but she was about to now. She couldn't hold on.

"I-I-I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMM!! CAN'T TAAAAAAKE IIIIIIIIIT!!!!

"OH!"

"OH!" Her body collapsed out of pure bliss as she clutched the pillow.

"OH!"

OOOOOOOHHH-OOOOOF!!!"

CRACK!!!

With a quick swipe on the bass of her skull, it was lights out for Jewel! She collapsed on to Dan's body in a heap. Above her sat Claire, fully awake, with the night table lamp in hand. The couple stared at each other and then to the ko'd corpse of the redheaded hooker. "Wow, the meds wore off quicker than usual today huh? You really let her have it!"

"Yup! Now let's turn her over so I can see who you picked out this time?" Dan rolled her over and her head bobbed slightly in the process before settling in place. Just as Claire had been minutes ago, she was completely motionless. Getting a look at her front for the first time, the wife was impressed. Nice pert breasts, full lips, silky skin, fit body, shaved cunt. She commended her husband.

"Wow, you went high end this time didn't you? She's gorgeous!"

"Yep, she was AMAZING! You should've seen how she roamed her hands and lips all over your body! It was delicious! YOU are delicious!" A real heart warmer was that all line. Claire moved in and kissed her husband in a long embrace as Jewel lay beneath. When they broke their lock, Claire began to play with the sleeping woman's nipples as they continued their conversation.

"So how was she?"

"Eh, not bad. Pretty good actually. Not as good as the last but hey, she had the energy. When did you wake up this time?"

"Just before hearing her say that I probably never fuck you like she was." She spoke to the unresponsive body before her and roughly tugged on both her teats. "Yeah right you stupid whore. No fuckin' way you're a better fuck buddy than me!"

"Plus, it made the whack that much more sweeter and intense."

"Yeah, I knew you'd love that one."

She began to flirt with him by running her hand in his hair. "So how do you want to start?"

"I was thinking doggie. Over her."

Claire nodded her head in approval. "Doggie it is." With that they shifted both their bodies so Claire lay perpendicular above Jewel's body. Her head just met her body Then Dan came in from behind and assumed his position. As he did his thing, Claire could play with the lifeless hooker. Dan groped her from behind as he thrusted in and out. For her action of the night, it had truly hit the spot for Claire. She was already hot from having this gorgeous redhead before and having her man give to her was bonus. This was her experience. Dan had her time with her unconscious, now with the hooker out for the night, it was her enjoyment time. This was a shared fantasy and as such they had to be democratic about it.

After outgrowing that position, Claire face sat Jewel and pushed her pussy lips to her face. If only she could really have her eat her out she thought. Then she reached back and twisted her nipples like radio dials. Still completely out despite the extreme exertion of force. Then Dan climbed in behind her and began to sex her up. It was like they were passengers on a boat or something in how they stationed themselves on top of her. As the two rocked back and forth and up and down, Jewel's face truly looked as though it was being fucked. Dan pumped her harder and harder, and unlike Jewel, had allowed her to cum. A bit of her juices even flowed onto the prostitute's unsuspecting face too. Soon after the point of orgasm they discharged and rolled to the side of Jewel together.

Holding each other and kissing, they thought of the same things. Another night, another hooker, more of their fetish fulfilled. This night had been enjoyable for both of them. As they fell asleep together, Claire looked over to the still sleeping form beside and smiled to her hubby, "I spoil you. You know that?" Dan nodded and kissed her forehead in a sleep daze before going out himself. Claire lay awake going over the day. Her own self-drugging went well, Dan had gotten a sexy lady who completely oblivious to it all, and then they knocked her out and fucked over her vulnerable body. Yep, a good day. They'd have to deal with the prostitute in the morning.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
544 Followers