While Wife's Away, Her Puss Will Play

Story Info
Wife takes a vacation with one thing on her mind.
1.3k words
83.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fhwl23
fhwl23
5 Followers

I couldn't believe all of the nervous energy that I was feeling. Honestly, I couldn't believe a time when I was ever more nervous. Here I was walking with my wife through the airline terminal knowing what her ultimate destination was. She had wanted some time to herself for a while now, so I did my best to accommodate. We found her a place in Miami where she could go and just get away. I knew some wild things might happen, after all, this is Miami, and she had three nights all to herself. I just didn't expect things to go the way they did.

We hugged, and off she went, down the airline terminal. It was an exciting feeling watching her go, but also a bit lonely and scary as well. We had talked about the possibilities, and I knew she was well versed on what we felt comfortable doing and not doing in our lifestyle.

When she arrived in Miami, she checked into her hotel, and gave me a call. She said she had arrived safely, but the room was not as advertised. I thought that could be a good thing . . . as it might keep her out of it more often.

The first day was pretty uneventful. She just went out to restaurants and hung out at the beach. I asked her if she was going to go out that night, and she just said she would see how she felt. She wound up shopping till her feet hurt, so she never went out that evening or the next. By the third night, the suspense was killing me. That day, she went out shopping for another new outfit.

All day, she would call me and let me know what she was doing. She said she had found a real cute outfit, just in case she felt like going out. She tried explaining it to me, but I just couldn't picture it. It was a black ruffly top, almost see through, with a nice form fitting white shirt that went overtop. She had found a real cute black skirt with small white dots. Like I said, it was hard for me to picture, but I was sure it was cute.

At about 9:00, she phoned to say that she was going to go out. She said the locals had said to check out Nikki Beach, so that is where she was headed.

I don't know what it was, but shortly after she left, all of the anticipation and desire for her to be with other people vanished. It wasn't nerves, as we had swapped before. It was just my complete desire for her to experience others was gone. I tried calling all throughout the night. But as luck would have it, the phone reception was terrible so I couldn't reach her. All I could do was to leave a voice message. When I first left a message it was about eleven o'clock in the evening. My only hope was that she would check her voicemail. After another panicky hour, or so, I figured that if she did decide to get lucky it would take a little bit for them to get to either of their hotel rooms. I know it sounds like stalking, but I figured if I tried calling every 20 minutes, then I might have an opportunity to tell her my feelings. The more time that passed, the more fearful I became that I was too late.

She finally called at 2:00 in the morning, and I could barely hear her. The phone still had terrible reception and sounded like it could cut out at any second. In addition, I could tell she was still at the club, as the noise was deafening.

The fact that she was still at the club did make my stomach and nerves settle down. I thought to myself, "At least I know that I'm going to get to explain my feelings before anything goes down."

We made small talk for a few seconds. I asked her how her night was. She said it was fun, and she sounded like she was wired. I couldn't stand not telling her any longer, so I asked, "You haven't done anything, yet, have you?"

The voice at the other end went silent for a moment, and then I heard, "I just did".

My heart sank. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know what to feel. After a few tense minutes, she decided to bypass her original plans of going back to the dance floor, and return to her hotel where we could talk more.

A few minutes later, my phone rang. She was back at her room. I asked her why she didn't return my phone calls.

She said she thought she would return them later that morning, when she returned from the club.

When I asked her why she didn't at least answer when she saw that I was calling.

She said she had heard the phone ringing, but just didn't want to be disturbed. So she turned it off just as they were leaving the club.

She went on to describe the evening. She had met an Italian guy and his friends. They were dancing for a while. Out of the blue, she said she really thought that both of them wanted a piece of her.

After a few drinks, though, the one friend went off on his own. But my wife and this guy continued to hang out for a bit more at the club. Finally, he asked if she would like to go outside for a while. She thought that sounded nice, and agreed.

They took a walk along South Beach. Along the way they saw dozens of couples in various states of undress and stages of sex.

After several minutes of walking, they decided to sit down on the beach. My wife said they just chatted and watched the waves and the stars. Finally, he leaned over and gave her a kiss, which she quickly reciprocated. They began making out, and he gently laid her down on the sand. He slowly moved down her body, and began caressing her breasts and kissing them. Then he worked his way down further and removed her black lace panties. He kissed her pussy until it was on the brink of orgasm.

At that point, he sat up and undid his belt and lowered his pants down to his knees. He pulled a condom from his pocket, and began to fumble to put it on. My wife said she kindly helped him with it. After getting the condom on he entered her and slowly fucked her.

She said he was very gentle, and definitely knew what he was doing. It was apparent that he had been coached by other lovers, she thought probably due to his slightly oversized dick. She said they fucked for about 5 minutes, when all of a sudden he shuddered and thrust way deep into her. It was at that point, she grabbed his ass and pulled it closer to her. He just continued to cum for what seemed like a minute straight. They kissed a bit more, and then he got up. She searched for her panties and then staggered to her feet.

There she stood, holding her panties in her hands, and waiting for her "one night stand" to finish getting dressed. He took the condom off, and tossed it to the ground.

(That makes me hot just thinking about some poor person stumbling on that the next morning. It is even hotter knowing where it has been – in my wife.)

They walked back to the club, and he left to see if he could find his buddies. It was at that point that she went to the bathroom to get the sand cleaned off, put her panties on, and get ready for another go around.

She was in the bathroom when she had finally decided to call me. I still don't know what to think of the entire situation.

fhwl23
fhwl23
5 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
Watching my Wife Fuck my Friend A hot wife takes it in every hole from hubby's best friend.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
More Stories