While You Were Away

Story Info
Wife confesses a threesome to her husband.
4.7k words
3.51
130.4k
11
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheri Lynn
Cheri Lynn
12 Followers

Sweetheart, I want to talk to you. You haven't told me anything about your trip. Did you enjoy yourself? That's good. Was your family happy to see you? That's nice. No… I'm ok. I wasn't aware I'd been distant since you returned. What did I do? Not much. I'm sorry, you're right, that was a very vague answer. Maybe we should sit down and talk. I've been meaning to tell you what occurred while you were away. This may be difficult for me, so please just listen for now. I need to get this out.

After I saw you off at the airport, I wasn't in the mood to just go home. I decided to stop and get a quick drink and a bite to eat. On my way to the pub, my cell phone rang. It was Charles. He had been trying to get a hold of you for a couple of hours, having forgotten you were headed out of town. We had a good chuckle over his having to find a new partner for golf the following day. He had inadvertently volunteered you for a charity match. It was nice chatting with him. What's that? Yes. He is a nice man. Hmmm? Yes. I do realize he's in the middle of a nasty divorce and I agree with you. He is handling himself well.

Now please, let me continue. After he named a few friends he could call and ask, he jokingly suggested I be his partner in the match. Before I could make some smart-ass comment about how he would be vying for last place if he partnered with me, he asked if he was being rude by taking up my time. I said no and told him I enjoyed the distraction as I drove downtown. Yes, Honey. I was on my way to Barney's. You know that's my favorite pub. I feel safe there alone. Actually, it's funny you make that statement. It's the very same thing he said that night. So, I told him where I was off too and he informed me his office was right around the corner from that particular pub. Out of politeness I told him to feel free to stop by after work if he felt so inclined. Again we chuckled and ended our phone call with no definite plans having been made.

I made my way to the pub and…. Oh, did I tell you? They finally finished that new building on 4th and Lincoln. Yes. It looks great. I can't wait to see the atrium I've read so much about. We should have lunch there one day next week.

As I was saying; I arrived at the pub at about a quarter till 7. It wasn't too busy, so I thought I might get a chance at a game of pool. I decided to eat first though, since I new I'd be drinking. I found a small table up front and took a seat. Before the waitress could walk across the room, I looked up to the beaming face of Jim Pearson. Yeah, I couldn't believe it either! We haven't seen him for over a year, and there he was. He said things didn't feel right in Colorado, so he came back to town and is starting his own company. Yep. He finally decided to do it! I'm very proud of him. He did apologize for not having called yet. He says he's been very busy. True, starting a business can be hectic. I have a feeling about him though. I think he will succeed, just as we have.

The waitress looked impatient….. Yes, it was the older lady. Anyway, she looked impatient so I ordered the usual and invited Jim to join me at my table. He looked back in the direction he had come from for a moment, then around the rest of the room. He said he would join me since his "other company" was nowhere to be found. I suppose his date didn't like him leaving the table to come chat with me. We talked and ate dinner. Casual conversation at first, then more serious. We discussed his divorce, his move, his uncertainty about his next step in life, blah, blah, blah. The conversation was really too serious for my mood, so I suggested a game of pool. We ordered fresh drinks and grabbed the last table.

After I won our first round, I was surprised to see Charles walking in the door. He must've worked a long day because by this point is was getting to be close to 8PM. He looked around the pub and spotted me. He walked straight up to me with a big smile on his face. I could tell he had already had a couple of drinks because as he got close to me he greeted me with a large hug and made a comment about our earlier conversation. No, I don't think he's ever greeted me hello with a hug. I did feel a little strange, and I felt I should quickly introduce him to Jim. They greeted each other warmly enough with the usual pleasantries and the uncomfortable feeling of the moment before slipped away.

The three of us played a few games of pool, had a few drinks, and shared a few laughs. Charles mentioned a pub closer to home I had never heard of. Johanssen's Place was the name. He suggested we go there for a last drink before going home. Sounded good to me. I was far from ready to go home. This place gets so empty when you aren't here, Sweetheart. I know, I could've gone with you, but you know how I feel about your sister. OK, let's please not get into that right now. We can discuss it later, alright?

So, we arrive at Johanssen's, all in our separate cars. The place was pretty nice. A little more cozy and intimate then I normally like, but perfect for "one last drink". We found a booth and ordered our drinks. The conversation had already been very comfortable between all of us, but this place made me feel like I had known these guys forever. Yeah, I know. I have know Jim forever. But Charles just seemed to fit right in. It was nice.

Charles pointed out a couple across the bar making out like teenagers. We started acting like teenagers ourselves, giggling and making silly remarks. At one point we must've gotten a little too loud, because they stopped momentarily to glare in our direction. I have to admit, the place was full of sexual energy. Our table must've been affected by it greatly, because our conversation turned sexual. It seemed so natural at the time. It felt as though I had known these guys forever and had hundreds of sexual conversations with them. We started to try to out-do each other with stories of our past sexual experiences…. I see you are getting uncomfortable, but please, I have to finish.

It was starting to get terribly late and would only be appropriate to call it a night. Jim suggested we share a cab as neither of us were really "ok" to drive. Charles said he was fine and would be driving. He also informed us he would pick up the bar tab since it was his suggestion to change locations. He got no argument from us. We all walked out together and said our goodbyes. Jim and I stood at the corner to hail a cab, when Jim said he forgot something and ran back over to Charles. By the time he came trotting back, I was waiting with a cab. We slid in and Jim gave the driver his address first. As I opened my mouth to give him ours, Jim suggested I join him at his place for an old movie and stay in the guest room. No, we haven't done that in a long time. It sounded like fun, so I agreed. He still had some of my things packed away some where. He joked about me helping him unpack while I look for them. Then, he held my hand and told me he missed hanging out with his buddy. I have to say, I had really been missing him too.

The first thing Jim did when we got to his place was show me to the guest room. Ha! One day it may aspire to be a guest room! It was more like a closet with a little window in the back. This was also where he has stored the few boxes he was slow in unpacking. He told me to dig in and headed back towards the kitchen. I heard him open a bottle of wine right about the same time I found a box marked "Julie's Crap". I know, sounds just like something Jim would do. I open the box and found a lot of books, some Tupperware I had been looking for, and that dress I spilled red wine on at his last barbeque. Nope, he hadn't dry cleaned it yet. You were right. I should've just taken it home. But that's beside the point. He was so insistent on getting it clean for me, I just had to leave it with him.

There was nothing for me to change into, so I went into his room and raided his closet. I came downstairs to find Jim sifting through some old flicks and sipping a glass of wine. There was one for me on the coffee table so I plopped on to the couch and took a sip. Jim looked at me with a strange look. As if to say "That's my favorite shirt you are wearing." I promised him I wouldn't spill wine on it and we giggled and grabbed for each other like a couple of school girls. When the giggles subsided, his hand lingered on my naked thigh for an extra second. I noticed it but didn't think much about it. I did however notice and think about the goosebumps left on my leg when he did remove his hand. I let him pour over the movies in, you guessed it, a cardboard box and started to reflect on our earlier conversation. There were a few sexual stories I knew were fake. We were probably all over exaggerating for the sake of outdoing each other. There were also a few stories which were pretty hot. I have to say, my panties got a bit moist over that conversation. I noticed the juices starting to flow bit just reminiscing about it.

Are you ok? Should I continue? Are you angry about the way my body was reacting? OK, good.

Jim announced he could not make a decision on the movie and joined me on the couch. He informed me he had something rather forward to ask me so I should just "hush, and listen". He asked me if I was at all turned on by our earlier conversation and I immediately said yes and told him how I was just thinking about that. Something about the way he looked at me right then made my nipples stand at attention and the hair on back of my neck start to itch. He asked me which version of the same old story turned me on the most. I felt myself blush when I told him it was the threesome story Charles had told. I explained to him that although it was a very short story, he told it very well. Jim said he could tell I was listening most intently to that particular story. He asked if I had ever had two men fuck me at the same time. I answered his forwardness with my own and replied "No, but I've often thought about how it would feel." I expected shock on his face, but what I saw there was relief. Just about that time, I heard a car outside. Jim heard it too and went back to the kitchen. He started pouring another glass of wine and simply said "It's always been OK for you to say no to me." I agreed. He continued "That's Charles walking up to the door now. If anything happens that you are not comfortable with this evening, please just tell me no." I have to admit Honey, I was speechless at first. How could he just make assumptions like this about me? What made him think I would be alright with anything of this sort? I never did open my mouth to protest though. I realized he did know me very well, and I knew I was safe with him.

Sweetheart, I know you are starting to see what may have happened. I need to explain it to you though. You aren't? You do? OK, I'll continue then. I'm not sure you will feel the same after you hear what happened, so I'm going to ask you not to reply until I finish. Thank you for being so patient with me. I do love you.

Jim started towards the door before Charles had even knocked. He opened the door and welcomed him warmly. Charles looked over to me standing at the breakfast bar between living area and kitchen. I was suddenly aware of myself completely. I realized I was wearing nothing but a button up men's dress shirt and panties. I had an urge to look down to see whether I had buttoned it straight. I refrained from doing so and instead, smiled a bit too widely at Charles. I have to admit, I was nervous about what may occur. More than that however, I felt an excitement start to well up along with a twitch or two from my womanhood. Charles hung his coat on the rack by the door and turned to approach me. He walked past me into the kitchen to retrieve his wine but managed to brush his hand across my thigh on his way by. I turned to look into the kitchen and saw him raise his glass to his lips and take a long experimental sip of his wine. He swished it in his mouth and swallowed loudly. Then he smiled and seemed to relax completely.

Jim suggested we all sit at the dinning table. We sat and Jim looked at me questioningly. I said nothing, but nodded slightly. He than turned to Charles with a sense of seriousness about him. He flatly told him that both he and I had experienced separate fantasies about a threesome involving two men and a woman. Jim explained that he felt very comfortable this evening and would like things to go further between the three of us. When Charles looked at me with a surprised look on his face, I shrugged somewhat involuntarily. He paused for a long moment and Jim allowed him his time to consider the idea. He looked down for a second and then lifted his head with a nod of approval. Jim excused himself at that point. Charles took that opportunity to ask if this was my idea. For some reason - maybe to encourage him - I said yes. Jim called for us to join him in his bedroom where we found him standing beside the bed wearing nothing but silk boxer shorts. I was so nervous, I had to stifle a giggle.

Charles seemed to get the clue before me because he removed his shirt and started unbuttoning his trousers. I could feel myself flush at the thought of seeing what type of underclothes this man wore. He stopped removing clothes when he was left with his comfortable white briefs and nothing else to remove. At that moment I thought about you. I knew that whatever happened at this point I would have to tell you about it and I was concerned about your reaction. You've always talked about threesomes in a somewhat joking manner, but I knew you wanted to be part of that fantasy threesome. My nipples were rock hard, my panties were soaking wet, and my body urged me to just go for it. So, that's what I did.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor, exposing my pale, supple breasts and my small pink nipples. The feeling of the cool air on my bare skin was electrifying. I felt so exposed and vulnerable. I pulled my white cotton thong off and placed it on top of the shirt. There I stood, completely nude and being examined by two good looking halfway exposed men. Jim's shorts were standing like a tent, being stretched to their limits by the erection they hid. He slid them off and stood in all his naked glory, his cock full and plump. I turned to Charles and raised my eyebrows. He answered by removing his briefs and allowing his cock some room to breathe. Charles is very well endowed. His cock was throbbing and had a purple hue to it. I could tell he was ready for an exciting evening. Charles placed his hand to the small of my back and gently pushed me towards the bed. I answered immediately, knowing I would be more comfortable not having to depend on my legs to hold me up. I sat on the bed with my back to Jim. I felt the bed move as he crawled across towards me. He leaned close to my ear and whispered "Let's have some fun, buddy." as he started to massage my shoulders.

My eyes closed for a moment, as I reveled in the relaxing rubbing on my upper back. When I opened them they strayed directly to that beautiful cock belonging to Charles. I suddenly had an urge to feel it, to see if it was real. I reached out without thinking and took his cock in my hand. It felt like a rock; a living, breathing, throbbing rock. Charles let out a surprised gasp and his dick twitched uncontrollably as Jim whispered again, "There ya go". Charles stepped closer to me to allow for further examination of his penis. Jim then moved around to sit beside me on the bed. He began caressing my breasts softly. With every touch, he sent shivers up my spine. I was starting to imagine the most wonderful sexual positions two men and one woman could experience. Charles placed his hand on mine and began using my hand to stroke his member. Jim leaned in then and began to lick my rock hard nipples, flicking them and teasing them.

Charles removed my hand from his cock and raised it to his mouth. He began sucking on my fingers and worked his way up my arm in kisses. By the time he got to my neck, he was sitting on the bed on the opposite side as Jim. They slowly lowered me onto my back and each took a nipple into their mouth. This was the most exquisite sensation; both nipples being sucked on, nibbled on, and adored at the same time. My pussy was suddenly soaked and urging to be filled with the warm flesh I had just been caressing a moment before. Instead, I felt Jim's hand slide down my belly towards my aching slit. My legs spread a bit almost involuntarily. I felt as though one touch to my clit would send me on my way to climax. His fingers gently explored the outer lips of my sex. He spread them apart and delved further into me, wetting his fingers with my juices. I felt his index finger slide slowly inside my pussy and I clenched around it spasmodically. After gently sliding it in and out of me a few times to assure it's moistness, he removed his finger and lifted his hand upwards.

Charles stopped adoring my nipple and sucked my juices off of Jim's finger. This sight made me mad with arousal. I wanted to be fucked right then. Charles must have read this in my face or maybe he just wanted more of what he had sampled, because he moved quickly down toward the edge of the bed. He spread my legs farther apart and dove in enthusiastically. His tongue was well trained to the ways of a woman. He began eating my pussy with long strokes, using the flat of his tongue until he could feel my clit harden and stand up, begging to be the center of his attention. He shortened his strokes to small, rhythmic flicks directly on my rock hard clit. Jim continued caressing, licking and biting all over my upper body as Charles dined. I felt that familiar tingle begin to well up in my lower belly and I knew I was about to explode. I let it happen. I came with such bucking force, I thought I might knock Charles across the room. Thankfully, he held on and kept my orgasm going in full force, one contraction after another. Just as I thought it was winding down, he jammed two large fingers into my soaking wet pussy sending me into another stream of fantastic spasms. My body exerted more energy in that moment than it had in a while, but I was far from done.

After letting my breathing come back to something resembling that of a human, Charles and Jim slid my trembling body up higher on the bed. Jim continued to finger my slit as he had before Charles took over, bringing me back to the reality of wanting a cock inside my body. I wanted to yell out for one of them to fuck me now! Instead, and without thinking, I blurted out "Please let me suck your beautiful cock, Charles." He obliged immediately, bringing his cock up towards my face. Jim urged me on to my side to help me accommodate Charles cock into my face. He then slid up behind me spoon-style and spread my ass apart to rub the head of his cock against my asshole. This felt amazing as I took Charles cock into my mouth with the urgency of a starving woman. I wanted to bring him to orgasm and feel his hot cum squirt onto my tongue, but with the urgency in which I began devouring his luscious dick, I feared he may just shoot down the back of my throat.

I didn't want to deprive myself the new flavor to be experienced so I slowed down a bit and enjoyed Jim's cock between my ass cheeks. Charles showed me how he wanted it done by grabbing the back of my head and fucking my face his way. I couldn't imagine anything more erotic until Jim moved down and replaced his cock with his tongue. I strained to lift my ass into his face so he could lick my asshole and, hopefully, tongue fuck my ass. When he obliged and I felt his tongue enter me from behind, I thought I might explode again. I sucked as hard as I could as Charles fucked my face at an extremely enthusiastic pace and I longed to taste his seed. Jim started fingering my clit in time with tonguing my asshole. Suddenly, I imagined you Honey. Sitting off to the side, watching me get reamed and face fucked and fingered all at once. I imagined you being so turned on by the site, you couldn't control your urge to stroke yourself. That thought, along with Charles' cock slamming into my mouth, his balls slapping the side of my face, sent me over the edge. The orgasm exploded from within me, causing my asshole to clench around Jim's tongue while I slurped hungrily on Charles' cock.

Cheri Lynn
Cheri Lynn
12 Followers
12