While You Were Away Ch. 02

Story Info
& [s]he's woken up sober...
611 words
4.11
27.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetsFW
SweetsFW
11 Followers

I felt like a pig shat in my head. A bastard of a big who stole the moisture from my mouth while he was at it.

My body slowly, groggily, reminded me that this was a hangover. For a moment I hadn't a clue where I was - I had planned to go home last night.

I rolled over to check the time, and it was the jabbing in my ass that reminded me.

Mortified I pulled the plug out of my ass and looked down at my silk covered body - I got instantly hard.

Sam was nowhere to be seen - had he gone to training? Had he woken up and realised what we had done, what I had done and decided to piss off?

I stood up and necked two ibuprofen that were lying on Becky's nightstand. I had a plan. Get dressed, act like nothing happened - Sam would be freaked enough to do that too and I could get out, go home, and die in a hole.

Where the fuck were my clothes?

I was sure I left them on the floor, in front of the mirror. That was where I put the dress on. Shit!

I tried to open Becky's wardrobe but it wouldn't budge - and there was a padlock on the cupboard. Shite. Was he trying to humiliate me, make me ask him for my clothes in this dress, beg him, like a sissy?

Maybe that's what I was.

I tentatively stepped out onto the landing and called his name - no answer. I pushed on his bedroom door and it was locked too.

I traipsed downstairs slowly, where I saw a note blutacked to the front door.

'Gone to training. I've left your clothes in the bathroom - tidy up while I'm gone. Back around four if you're still around. Sam'

Relief washed over me, I could just get my clothes, tidy up the mess and go. It was only noon, I wouldn't have to see him at all.

So I went to the bathroom and looked around and my heart went right back to beating crazy. There were no clothes of mine here - only a black maids outfit hung on the door. It had a white apron, and knee high white stockings hung with it.

Bastard! I scoured the other rooms but couldn't find any trace of my clothes. Not of any men's clothes to leave in - his room and his parent's were both locked.

I still had time to find them. But I knew a way to calm myself down first. I slid Becky's nightie off, and with trembling hands pulled the white stockings up my legs. I pulled on the dress, and zipped it up to the top - it closed with a click.

A click? That was odd. I suspected, but I thought it couldn't be. I tried to unzip it and sure enough the dress was locked on. Backing to the mirror I saw I had accidentally clicked a tiny gold padlock in the shape of a heart closed on the zip.

'Tidy up while I'm gone...'

Maybe this wasn't him being a dick. Maybe he wanted more. Maybe I did. I sat and put my hand on my penis, using the other to rub the material of the maid outfit - and to try to pull the zip down, reminding myself that I was locked in it. Somehow, that was really sexy.

After I came I smiled, knowing that now it was beyond my control I could really enjoy it. And maybe after having used the plug, he could really enjoy me too.

SweetsFW
SweetsFW
11 Followers