While You Were Gone

Story Info
I sent this to my love when waiting for him to come home.
859 words
3.71
9.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been thinking about you and I being together for two straight days now. In the past. whenever I have wanted to write a story for you like this it usually means two things are going on - 1) I miss you and can't wait to be naked together again and 2) I need a proper spanking. Badly.

Yesterday I stood almost naked in our bedroom with only a black silk thong on - I wrapped my skinny black leather belt around my waist twice and stood in front of the mirror thinking about you and feeling guilty that I had lied to you about not buying a pack of cigarettes, when I had.

You had known when I lied to you but hadn't done anything but accept my word. You took the belt around my waist and pulled it and me toward you as you kissed me deeply. At first, one hand gripped the belt and the other my back. Moving your free hand to my collarbone, you stared at me, and extended a finger and taced it down my neck. You moved to my breasts, and gently circled my nipples. You let go and put your hands on my waist pulling me towards you again. You then looked at me very matter of factly told me I needed to be punished. I knew why and thought it was better not to protest. You were in charge of my discipline.

You led me into the living room and sat down on the couch. You told me to climb across your lap and waited for me to comply. I bent down and leaned over one of your legs and buried my face in my hands. You told me to look at you as you began to rub my ass with your hands until I turned around and looked into your eyes. And the spanking started - you spanked gently at first and began to spank harder as you got your rhythm. You didn't take off my panties, but pulled them up in between my cheeks creating friction against my clit. When I asked you when you were going to stop, you told me that the spanking had just started. But you then stopped. When I asked why, you told me to get up and go into the bedroom and to stand by the wall by the bed with my back towards you and my hands behind my back. And that I should wait for you and think about what was going to happen next.

Nervously, I got up and walked away from you and into the bedroom where I waited for you; facing a wall with my hands behind my back for what felt like forever.

The next thing I heard was the sound of you telling me to put my hands on the wall stick my ass out. You used the paddle on me, getting upset if I moved out of position. I was so wet and couldn't wait until you would finally force yourself on me, but you didn'. You went on for a while, playing with me in between spankings, before you stopped and told me to turn around. You sat down on the edge of the bed, put a pillow on the floor and told me to kneel on it. You were rock hard as I took you in my mouth. I went deeper and deeper each time as you went in and out of my mouth. You held my head and let me pleasure you until you could no longer stand it. You were ready for me but wouldn't let me have it because my punishment wasn't over.

You told me to stand up and pushed me into the wall and got down on your knees. My panties were still on as you pushed your face into me, teasing and biting before you began removing my panties. You got up and placed pillows on the middle of bed and told me to lie face down with my ass raised high and my legs spread out. When you saw me in this position you got even harder, but stopped yourself from taking what you wanted. You took your belt and lay into me for a few minutes stopping only to fondle what was now a very sore ass. Once you decided I had enough you slid my legs towards you down the bed until my feet were touching the floor and I was bent over. You slapped my legs apart and thrust into me, pulling me into you from the skinny black belt that was still around my waist. You let me turn around and put my legs up on your shoulders. The heat from my ass burned when I turned around, but it just added to the feelings of pleasure you were giving me. You put a finger on my very wet clit, adding to the sensitivity and we continued to move together. We both held hands as we reached our peaks together, collapsing as we both finished. We held each other silently, kissing each other gently and lovingly.

Until next time.