While You Were Out

Story Info
Love letter to a hot wife.
1.6k words
3.46
16.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts when you're getting ready, or maybe even before that. No, definitely before that, because as soon as you casually mention that you might go out after your show, I feel a little jolt--a nerve-twitch of sexual response. Images of you--dolled-up and looking incredible, on the town--flood my brain. In fact, the immediacy of the response proves that the images are never filed away too deeply, and that there are neural pathways that my mind has worn very, very smooth between moment to moment existence and your smoldering presence. I was thinking I might go out after my show tonight...is that OK?

It will always be OK.

You usually come home between. Why? You look incredible after your bellydance shows. But you maintain high standards for your nights out--which just makes all this even hotter, of course. Sometimes I like to watch you get ready, and other times I lie in bed just listening, but know this: I'm never asleep. I listen to the click of your brush on the counter, the rustle of fabric (usually tight) on your body, the pop of the cap on a lipstick, the scuffle of shoes (always sexy ones on these nights). All of those sounds, every one of them, has a meaning, and the meaning is I'm attractive, I know it, and tonight others will know it; and not just know it but enjoy it; maybe not just enjoy it but become a little dizzy over it, and I'm going to enjoy that. Without fail, the last sound I hear before you go out the door is the air kisses you send my way whether you think I'm asleep or not.

Sleep, ha. On one of these nights, I will not sleep before you are home--or if I do, it's a fitful half-sleep suffused with a combustible mixture of arousal, desire, jealousy, curiosity, and, above all, anticipation. I hear you shut the door, start the car, drive away; and I mark each movement until I can't hear the car any more. Then it's pure imagination.

What are you thinking about as you head to wherever you are going? The care you took with your appearance means you're not just going out to passively watch a show or listen to music, so I imagine you feeling your own little spark of anticipation. You know you will catch some eyes, because you always do--literally every time. I can tell you, by the way, that you draw more eyes than you know. Some of us are very discreet about looking at attractive women, but we are doing it just the same.

Maybe you are hoping to dance a little (now that your dance show is over, ironically). You claim you don't remember much about the time you went salsa dancing, but I remember it. (There is an ad for salsa nights that runs sometimes in one of the alternative papers. The photo shows a gorgeous woman's leg hooked over her dance partner's leg. Did you do that, on that hot salsa night, my love? I don't think you did, because that, you would have remembered. That is a very saucy move for a married woman to make with someone she's not married to; but it is legal in salsa, there's no helping that.)

Maybe you're not planning to dance at all; maybe it is just the freedom of a few hours without any kids around, the world of adults, a time and place for relaxation and letting go of small irritations.

Or, maybe you are planning to dance a little and relax a little, but what's really making you wriggle in the driver's seat (and this is where you knew this was going, right?) is the anticipation of a good old-fashioned spicy flirtation. Oh, you have set the stage well, with flawless dress and makeup, a disarming but highly alluring smile, and most important of all, an air of confidence and desire. You have flirted before and you'll do it again--maybe tonight.

And so the movie plays out in my head. I toss and turn, I endure (without minding too much) raging hard-ons. Somtimes I turn the light on and read some of the stories you've written about past adventures. What a Pandora's box you opened the first time you admitted to having flirted while doing your show! I have savored that little moment ever since, and will to my last day on earth--the look on your face as you hesitated just a bit before saying it, the pure happiness afterward when I responded positively (I believe I fucked your brains out more or less immediately following this little confession of yours). When it comes to pillow talk, there is nothing so sexy as the confession or the admission. The little hesitation, or sometimes the question (Do you really want to know about this? or Are you sure you won't be jealous?), creates the most delicious anticipation and wave of desire for you. In your stories, you and your flirt partner naturally become we (We got up and danced... we exchanged delightful lingering glances and half-smiles…). There is a scandalous thrill in that tiny pronoun, isn't there?

The night you came home from your hot little flirt at that middle eastern club (you know which one I mean), I pretended to wake up as you got in bed. I can still breathe in and call up the scent you brought back that night--part smoke, part wine, and something else that might have been incense; and just the memory of that scent is enough to turn me on. The next morning, you said with a flirtatious grin, I have a little story to tell you!

The later it gets, the more turned on I become. If you come home before midnight, chances are the evening didn't live up to your hopes (or my imaginings). But if one o'clock passes and your side of the bed is empty, it is likely that you're having a good time, and a slightly higher level of sexiness in my fantasies is validated. Usually I picture you dancing, and if you're out dancing past one a.m., it could be that some major-league flirting is heating up your dance. A little touch of the fingers; a lingering glance; a quickening of the heart. (Do you get turned on, actually get wet when you're flirting? For the sake of your enjoyment, I hope you do, at least a little. If I didn't get aroused by my occasional flirtations, they wouldn't be much fun. What kind of lover would I be if I would deny you the same pleasure?) I smile at the minor heartbreak you're going to cause when you leave to come home tonight.

Sometimes I hear the clock strike two. By this hour I know I'll be a wreck in the morning, but it's worth it--oh, is it worth it! After two, my mind is apt to venture to slightly darker places. How far would you take a scorching flirtation? What if slight touches of fingertips became more intentional, more prolonged? If the object of your flirtation tried to hold your hand, would you let him? A flirt for its own sake is a little thrill; when it is coupled with genuine attraction it can be downright volatile.

I imagine the darker places where your own mind might be pulled. How do you know exactly where to draw the line? If things went a degree or two beyond innocent flirtation, would you still tell me about it? Does the darker part of you ever wonder what it would be like to kiss him? Is there a little part of you that wishes you could find out? Maybe you hope that, from the safety of dreams later this night, you'll have a hot tryst; one that you can confess with no guilt and lots of sexy detail--or not confess, and keep as your own hot little secret. Maybe this dream tryst would involve only kissing, or maybe there would be some wandering hands and disheveled clothing. Or, would it go straight to sweaty, rough, delirious sex--good hard fucking that leaves you breathless and tingling?

Often I'm startled out of my own mind-movies by the sound of the door shutting downstairs. Now that you are back, I try to interpret every possible piece of information. If you take a while downstairs, the dark part of my mind wonders if there is evidence for you to deal with before coming upstairs. (The part of my mind that goes spelunking in those dark places is not about wishing you would do any of the truly dangerous things it pictures; but picturing those things adds some fizz to the champagne, some spice to the chili, when you tell me about what you actually were up to. It makes explicit what is usually only implicit, the undercurrent that powers and propels the enjoyment of a good flirt story.)

But then, at sweet long last, you join me in bed: object of my desire, center of my fantasies! Sometimes I pretend to be asleep, sometimes not. I've learned that if your toe seeks out my leg, we'll have sex; if your hand reaches first, odds are that we'll kiss a little and fall (finally!) asleep. At least once, you climbed into bed after one of your nights out, and without a word (or a probing toe), poured yourself onto me with a cascade of hot, passionate kisses, our embrace melting effortlessly into an incredible fuck that left both of us happily wrecked and more profoundly than ever in love.

And that is how I am now, and will be forever. Hot flirting woman, you are beyond my wildest dreams!

I love you.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
paukenatorpaukenatorover 15 years agoAuthor
Wow

On a site where you're always within a couple of clicks of stories full of vivid descriptions of swinging, ongoing/multiple affairs, group sex, and many other forms of what one might call Extreme Infidelity, this little walk on the mild side sure seems to have touched a nerve! I must say I'm a little surprised...but only a little.

What the righteously indignant don't seem to have gotten is a couple of pretty key points here: the fantasies have zing for me precisely because what they address is something a little naughty, a little illicit, a little taboo--in other words, something that's not actually part of our real lives! (If she went out several times a week rather than the, oh, 3-4 times a *year* that this actually happens, I'd be singing a different tune). So, Key Point Number One: it's fun because within the morals of our particular marriage, doing anything beyond flirting is off-limits--so it's like the Salacious Substitute Teacher, the Naughty Nurse, the Depraved Doctor, or any number of common fantasies about something that is fun exactly because it plays with boundaries we wouldn't step outside in real life.

Key Point Number Two is that, amazingly enough, I accept and even enjoy the fact that my wife is an independent, mature person whose life has many incredible facets, *only ONE of which is to love ME!* I fell in love with and married a woman full of zest, sparkle, and wit. To somehow imagine, much less insist, that all of that could be focused exclusively on me, every minute of every day, is not only foolish, but insulting to her as a complete person. Guess what: we all have little attractions to other people--and some of us don't need to pretend that our mates are immune to that. I like hearing about her sexuality because I like getting inside her head and knowing more about the person she really is. She doesn't do more than a bit of mild flirting when she goes out, but I suppose the righteously indignant will assume that she's not actually capable of such a thing as self-control. Gotta lock down the womenfolk!!!

And then there are the kids. Yes, we do have kids. Know what? Key Point Number Three is that these little flights of fancy, while profoundly innocent in the grand scheme of things, are also none of their business! I know, some folks assume that my wife tells me only 10% of what she's actually up to--that is is *not conceivable* that she isn't out having sex with everything that moves, and that in a few years I'll be laid up with every disease under the sun, she'll have moved to Vegas with an entire motorcycle gang, and my kids will be drug-bombed criminals eating tax dollars like bowls of Cocoa Puffs.

(But actually, the kids are asleep while all this happens, they have never heard of erotic fiction, and my wife and I are crazily in love.)

The inability to separate fantasy from reality has already been noted here. Key Point the Fourth: If I wrote a story about playing first-person-shooter video games for hours a day, the righteously indignant probably wouldn't bat an eyelash, yet I'm jail material for writing about (and adding artistic embellishment to) some sexy feelings! Strangely enough, I think that exposing kids to supercharged gun violence fantasies is one hell of a lot more destructive than enjoying being married to someone with a little verve to her (and yes, I realize that FPS video games are also fantasy, not reality...and if they were played by adults late at night while the kids were sleeping, then they wouldn't bother me at all).

I'm going on way too long here...just find the whole thing interesting. Keep the comments coming!

@ britgirl: thanks :)

@ Anon in Limbo: I know what you mean about being more vivid about the descriptions, but I'm not ready to go that far to those darker reaches in a story whose basis is reality. The more explicit stuff has to stay in the realm of pure fiction for me...but thanks for the comments :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

Oh for goodness sake - what IS wrong with you lot????????

This was a good horny piece of writing.... stop being SO horrible to the author.... take your abuse elsewhere and if you dont like the content - don't read it ..... it doesn't take a genius.

Thanks paulkenator for your contibution.

Britgirl x

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You know.....

I have a fantasy where all the idiots who can't separate fantasy from reality get horribly murdered by a psycho with a chainsaw. Does that make me a killer? Should I be put in jail because I'm an unfit parent?

Grow up, you simple-minded morons.

Now, seriously, this isn't the best of this genre that I've read, but I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe it's just too generalized. I tend to like somewhat vivid descriptions of various things, because it lets me get inside the author's head a little more. See what makes them tick, and how they see what they're writing about. This one didn't really let me do that.

But others may find they like to be able to fill in details with their own imagination, so it's probably just personal preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have to agree

with one comment here. looks really like unfit parents, not that it already has some major damage if the kids are to little to understand but for sure it will be funny to have no parents eventually by the age of 15 because of some tragedy like aids or hepatitis. and if they are still healthy I really would not like to be a kid in school where everybody would call my mother a whore. and to finish I can't understand where some adults get a sex-kick out of making the life of there kids painful. without kids I don't care who fucks himself up and his mind.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
the letter is well writen

I think you may have stepped out side of the box with the content of the letter.Who in their right mind would let a slut like this raise their children. You stated that she likes to go out to get away from the children.Any woman that stays out until 2:00 am without her spouse is fucking around, and there isn't any other excuse to be out that late. He lets the probable disease ridden slut craw in bed with him? If there weren't any children involved to raise, then if the man didn't mind his spouse fucking around on him, and maybe giving him a case of the clap, or worse, well that would be his misgivings, but to let her set the standards for small children to live by is criminal, and they both should put in jail.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sunday Morning Church He can't keep his mind on the sermon.in Erotic Couplings
Husband's Anniversary Surprise She was too busy to plan their anniversary - so he did.in Erotic Couplings
Inspiration Husband helps wife overcome writer's block.in Toys & Masturbation
Telephone Young woman enjoys hot phone sex with her husband.in Toys & Masturbation
Hotel Wife watches porn move and gets horny.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories