While You Were Sleeping Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea's roommate comes back for more.
2.1k words
4.39
185.1k
181

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a Saturday night and I am sitting on the couch with Kyle watching another stupid horror movie. It has been week since, it happened, and nothing has happened since... Not from a lack of trying on my part.

I shift on the couch so my leg is just barely touching his. After a moment, Kyle moves away from me.

Kyle has been distant and I am pretty sure he has been avoiding me. I in turn have then gone out of my way to be around.

Case in point: tonight. Usually I go out with my girlfriends on the weekends, but not this weekend. This weekend I have been doing my best to try to entice Kyle. It has not worked out so far.

On Friday when I got home from work I went to my room and masturbated, conveniently leaving my door cracked open ever so slightly so when Kyle got home from work he would know what I was doing. After all, our rooms were right beside one another.

Unfortunately Kyle walked in and right back out, either he knew what was going on and choose to leave, or he had no idea. Either way it didn't have the intended consequences.

This morning I waited until Kyle was leaving his room to exit the bathroom after my shower so that he could see me clad in only a towel, but he had shielded his eyes and mumbled an apology like it was his fault.

And now I am sitting on the couch with him in a tight tank top (no bra) and a pair of shorts sleep shorts and he is bound and determined not to look at me. I stretch out and prop my feet up on the coffee table. I am tired and frustrated.

Kyle glances over at me and back, "What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?" I counter, "You've been acting pissy all week."

"Long week," he mutters.

I sigh, "Same here."

"Why didn't you go out tonight? You don't usually hang around."

"Tired I guess," I say and turn and look at him.

He notices me starring and gives me a look. It is somewhere between frustrated and angry.

"Don't look at me like that," I say, "I'm still giving up dips on the TV. I could be forcing you to watch something other than your stupid horror movies."

"You really are grumpy," he says.

I smile and give him a weak punch on the shoulder.

"Thanks roomie. I knew I could count on you to make me feel better."

He smiles then and gives me the first real look he's given me all weekend, "Of course! That's what roommates are for."

"Why don't you ever go out? I can't believe a cute guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend."

Kyle smiles and shrugs, "I have what I want here."

"Horror movies with crappy actresses?"

He laughs, "Something like that."

We lapse into silence, but I am glad that some of the tension seems to have broken. Perhaps instead of trying to push him I should just leave it alone. I sigh and pull my hair back.

"Do you want anything? I'm going to get a drink."

Kyle shakes his head. "No, I'm okay," he pauses, "You know, if you're still having trouble sleeping, I could give you some more pills. But, uh, you just need to be careful. Doing it all the time. You, uh." He coughs. "You just don't want to take them too often or you'll get addicted."

"I wouldn't want that to happen," I say and he looks disappointed and relived at the same time. "But I think it might help for tonight."

Kyle nods, "I'll go get them while you get yourself a drink."

My heart is hammering while I walk into the kitchen. I could take the half pill I have left and have the same drugged but awake experience as last time... or I could just fake it. But if I fake it I run the risk of giving myself away.

I get my glass of water and decide not to chance it.

I head back towards Kyle's room and he hands me the pills.

"Thanks!" I say with a smile and I begin to walk away when Kyle says, "No hug this time?"

I laugh, "You'd make a terrible drug dealer, trading supply for hugs." I hug him, tightly, and I can feel that he is semi-erect.

"What should I trade for?" he asks and I feel like the moment has taken a serious tone to it.

"Something better," and then I quip, "but you have already named your terms."

He looks at me with strange, serious eyes, "I guess next time I'll have to come up with something better."

I wink lightheartedly and walk into my bedroom. I drop the pills into my night stand and take the half pill from last week and sink into the sleepy drug state.

I hear the door close. I wonder how long he waited. How long he gave himself before he was sure I was asleep.

"Andrea?" he asks. He doesn't whisper. "Andrea?"

He is above me and I can hear him breathing. His breath is quick, almost panicked. "Andrea?" he asks again and gives me a shake.

This time he wastes to time in pulling the covers back. I also didn't bother to change, so I am in the same tank top and shorts I was in before. He shakes me again, "Andrea." Then I hear him set back and shed his clothes. He is then pulling off my short and I can hear his breath catch when he realizes I am not wearing panties, which means I wasn't wearing any when I was sitting on the couch with him either. He moans as he pulls them the rest of the way off. The tank top quickly follows the shorts.

Kyle then climbs onto the bed with me and he lies down on top of me. He is very hard against my leg. He lays his head against my breasts and for a moment does nothing. I wonder if he is listening to my heart. At once I am nervous, what if he can tell I'm awake? Of course then I get nervous about being nervous and just try to focus on my breathing.

And then Kyle moves, like before, he starts sucking on my breasts. His tongue flicks at my left nipple while he pinches the right one with his fingers. He then squeezes my tit, much harder than last time. "Andrea," he said, as if he expects me to answer. I am unnerved. Does he know I know?

He is quiet for a moment, and when nothing happens, he goes back to my breast, licking, squeezing. Then he is at my neck, kissing me, licking at my collarbone. Then I feel his fingers between my legs. I am already wet and when his fingers enter me I feel him groan into my next. He fucks me with his finger and continues kissing my neck and check. I am not close to an orgasm, but I am growing wetter. He adds a second and a third, it is almost too much. Almost. He has talented fingers. His fingers work at my cunt, in and out and I am tightening, trying to hold onto him.

He stops and wipes his sloppy hand on my thigh and goes and retrieves my toy from the drawer once again. I am eager with anticipation. This time, instead of starting with the vibrator on low, he turns it on high slides it into me. I feel my pussy quiver. Kyle pumps it in and out of me, covering it in my juices bumping it against my cervix. Then abruptly he removes it and slides his own cock in. I like this much better. He is thick and hard and fills me better than anything else. I tighten.

He groans loudly and pushes deeper, as deep as he can go and I know he is in me up to the hilt. His breath catches and I wonder how close he is. His movements tonight have been far less reserved and timid than they were last week.

Kyle is very still inside of me, but I cannot help it when my pussy tightens around him. He may not want to move, but I very much do want him to.

"Fuck," he growls and pulls out almost completely before forcefully shoving himself back in. He feels so good inside of me. I want to wrap my legs around his back and force him deeper inside of me. My pussy quivers at the thought of having him deeper. One of his hands threads into my hair and he pulls as he stabs into me.

He growls again, and it is a straggled sound. I think he is trying to restrain himself. I hear him take several deep breaths and then he begins to move, thrusting in and out of my tight cunt. He pounds in and out, fucking me hard. I am going to be sore in the morning.

"Fucking tease," he huffs as he makes a circular motion that drives me nuts.

"I fucking hope you are addicted because I don't want to stop doing this," he begins thrusting deeper, fucking me harder. His movements seem frantic, angry. He is fucking me hard and fast and I am unbelievably wet. He thrusts in and out and I am so close, so fucking close. It hurts, but it feels good. I want to tell him, "harder, faster" but I can't.

He pitches my nipple, roughly. "Tease. I heard you masturbating yesterday. I can't even look at you without wanting to throw you down and-" I tighten up as my orgasm takes me. I come, hard, with Kyle inside of me. He growls and pulls out.

"Uh... fuck," he moans and comes in thick jets onto my stomach.

Kyle leaves and returns as before, doing his best to clean me up. He is silent now, unlike last time when he seemed guilt ridden and angry with himself. Once again, he redresses me and returns my toy. It is almost like nothing happened, although I will be sore in the morning. Totally worth it though.

I feel my body begin to slide back down into sleep but I can tell that he is standing there, watching me. And then I sink the rest of the way into unconsciousness.

In the morning I don't want to move. I hurt and while I am okay with that, I don't want to get out of bed. I watch the morning slide by into early afternoon. I feel lethargic. I am happy, but not. Last night was good, but not what I expected.

I close my eyes again, trying to force myself to sleep again, but my body doesn't get the hint.

I hear a knock at the door. Kyle. I am turned away from the door. I'm not sure I want to look at him. I'm not angry at him, I wanted it to happen, but I'm just not sure how to behave... and surely he realizes he was rough with me. Good rough, but still. I am a little ashamed that thoughts of last night are making me wet again.

He knocks again, "Andrea? You okay?"

"Come in," I mumble and pull the covers higher.

He steps in and clears his throat, "You okay? The sleeping pills didn't kill you, did they?"

"Unless I have become a zombie in one of your stupid horror movies, I am not dead yet."

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I'm fine."

"You never stay in bed like this," he counters, and I know he is not just going to leave it.

I turn in bed, keeping the covers high around my neck, and look at him. His face is ashen.

I feel bad. I did this. No. He did this. I still feel bad.

I smile, trying to reassure him, "I guess they just left me feeling groggy. I don't feel quite like myself."

He nods, "Okay... are you sure you're okay? Can I do anything for you?"

"No, I'm fine," I say and raise myself up in the bed, "I'm sorry I worried you by being lazy."

"No, no-" he interjects, "you have nothing to be sorry for. Maybe sleeping pills were a bad idea."

"Seriously, I'm fine. I guess I just needed to get caught up on my sleep. I'm lucky to have a roommate who worries about me though!"

Kyle nods and shrugs, "Whatever. Just don't sleep the rest of the day away or I'll have to drag you out of bed myself."

He begins to back out of the room when I ask, "Is that a promise?"

He smiles and closes the door.