Whip and Em Ch. 05

Story Info
Whip and Dan teach Em a lesson.
1.8k words
3.6
16.1k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bcruel2me
bcruel2me
12 Followers

My first full day at my new Master's house was not at all what I expected. He was nowhere to be found when I got out of bed. I checked and double checked each room and called for him, panic rising. Eventually I found a note under a magnet on the refrigerator. I unfolded it and read:

Em, I have gone into the office for part of the day. You were a good girl yesterday, but still have a lot to prove. You'll notice all your clothes are missing. They will be returned when I trust you not to run. You may turn up the heat until you are comfortable, shower and clean yourself up. Make yourself familiar with the house, but stay out of my office. Dan will be by later to check on you. He'll bring groceries for you to cook us dinner. Do whatever he tells you and remember under no circumstances may you open the door for anyone but him.

I took a deep breath and made a mental agenda. First I checked the thermostat, knowing that I would be chilly after getting out of the shower. I would get clean before exploring the house. The hot shower felt so wonderful I lost track of time and soon found my fingers had started to wrinkle. I found some soft towels in a small linen closet, dried off, and took a moment to admire a couple of welts on my thighs.

The house was so clean and organized that I didn't know where to start exploring. There were all sorts of healthy and organic foods in the kitchen. His bedroom had a wide dresser, full closet, and some storage under the bed. There were traditional paintings on the wall that appeared to be both Chinese and Japanese, accompanied with calligraphy.

I didn't dare take a look around the playroom for fear that my imagination would create scenarios worse than reality. I'd wait for Master to introduce me slowly to wait awaited me in there. I opened one last door, knowing it had to be his office. Surely it wouldn't be snooping if I just peeked inside. Nothing looked out of the ordinary, it was a normal home office with a computer, desk, comfy chair, and filing cabinets. There was a bookshelf in the far corner. Would it be snooping if I walked in and just looked without touching? I felt a bit of guilt mixed with excitement as I entered. Kneeling down in front of the bookshelf, I started to read the titles, The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage; Whips and Whip Making; Domination and Submission; Consensual Sadomasochism...

"Ahhem!"

I caught a shadow shift out of the corner of my eye. Oh shit! Of course Dan would have a key, what was I thinking!?

I turned slowly, my heart caught in my throat, cheeks burning. Glancing up at the doorway I saw Dan. He seemed to be so much taller than I remembered. He glared with fire in his eyes; his jaw clenched tightly. My eyes watered but tears refused to fall.

"Did you have permission to be in here?" He boomed through gritted teeth.

"No, sir." I whispered.

"Then why the fuck are you in here!!?"

Now tears began streaming down my face, but I didn't dare wipe them away. "I...I thought I could.."

"Oh..thought you could what? Do whatever you wanted as long as you didn't get caught? Break his trust?"

"No. I'm sorry, sir. I just wasn't thinking."

Dan wrapped his hand in my hair, grabbing a fistful and pulling me painfully into the living room. He dropped me in a corner. "Kneel down and don't move." He demanded.

I knelt in the corner sobbing and cursing myself for being such a clueless fool. From the other room I could hear Dan calling Whip to tell him what I had done. When I had run out of tears, I started to smell food cooking. It felt like hours, but was probably not that long, before Whip returned. Completely ignoring me, he went into the kitchen and accepted a beer from Dan. I felt desperate just to look at them, to hear them say anything to me, even in anger. Instead, they ate dinner without me.

Hunger gnawed, my feet were cramping painfully, my ankles ached, my knees were stinging against the pressure of the carpet on my bare skin. Finally Whip walked over and lifted me under my arms. I groaned as my stiff joints rebelled. He led me to the kitchen and instructed me to crawl under the table. I was given a small bowl of steamed plain rice with some vegetables mixed in and a glass of water. "Eat," was all that he said.

I obeyed and felt his glare on my neck while I worked quickly and silently. A moment before I took my last bites, he snatched the bowl away.

"You're done. Go back to your corner." He ordered.

I had hoped that after dinner he would give me a chance to explain myself. I wanted him to yell at me, to punish me, to do anything but ignore me.

"Please sir..." I choked out.

"Did I say you could speak?"

"No, sir."

"Go"

I crawled to the corner and returned to rest my weight on my sore joints again. It must have been almost two hours later, after both men had watched a movie from beginning to end, that they called me over to them.

I crawled over and knelt in front of them.

"So Dan, what was this so-called 'slave' doing when you found her?" started Whip.

"I caught her hunting through your office. Then she lied when I confronted her." answered Dan.

"So Em, what would have happened if Dan hadn't found you?"

"I was looking at your books, sir. I would have only looked at them and then left."

Smack!

Whip slapped my face hard. Then he gripped my neck tightly with one hand. "Don't lie to me," he bellowed. "Now, think first and answer truthfully."

"You told me not to snoop in there and I was and maybe I would have looked all around, sir." I said in one breath.

He released my neck and I sucked in air.

Dan spoke next. "If you lie to me, you lie to him; therefore you will be punished for disobedience, for lying to me and for lying to him. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." I said, ashamed.

Dan grabbed my arms tight behind my back while Whip picked up my legs. With one quick motion they carried me straight to the playroom and held me up against a large wooden X. They positioned me with my back facing them and tied my arms and legs to the X.

Swish!

"We would have waited to introduce you to the whip." said Dan

Swish!

"I would have built up your tolerance to other implements first," called Whip

Snap!

"Too bad for you." he said.

Swish! Swish!

They both chuckled sadistically.

I was terrified, but oddly relieved to finally be punished and also to hear their amusement even if it was at my expense.

Without much of a warm-up they both started to alternate lashes with the whip. One stung more, the other laid a longer stripe. There was no hope that they would tire easily, especially considering their impressive strength. The pain was incredible, like someone was slashing at back, ass, and legs. I started could feel cool wetness in my slit and my lips were swelling. How could I be enjoying this? I wasn't! I couldn't be! I bucked against the restraints, twisting and writhing, trying to escape the pain. To my astonishment, my predicament only caused wetness to begin running down my leg. My clit was on fire and I thought I might come.

Possibly sensing my growing pleasure, they stopped. My body went slack, only the restraints holding me in place. They lowered me, turned my body, and pushed me on my knees.

"Look up," Whip ordered.

My watery eyes met his and I was filled with a jolt of near giddiness as I clearly saw that his anger had dissolved. Now that I tried to stay still, I realized how badly I was shaking.

"Why were you punished?" He asked.

"Sir, I was punished for disobeying you, for lying to you, and for lying to Dan." I replied.

"Correct. Next time we won't be so easy on you. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, apologize to Dan."

"I'm sorry for lying to you, sir." I said, looking into Dan's eyes. He looked cockier than Whip, but there was no malice there.

"You will make us both cum and then you will clean up the mess in the kitchen. When you are done with that you will come kneel in front of me." Whip instructed.

They had me lean over a narrow padded table. Whip unzipped his leather pants and I opened my mouth to receive his pulsing member. Dan walked behind me and dripped cold liquid on my ass. Before I realized what was about to happen, the head of his cock pressed against my reluctant entrance. Fearing to disobey, I distracted myself by sucking harder and deeper on Whip's long cock. Dan grabbed my waist and thrust straight into my ass causing a pain that stole my breath. My scream was stifled by Whip who had grabbed onto the back of my hair and was fiercely fucking my face.

"Oh fuck, she got such a tight little asshole." grunted Dan.

"Gimme some of that." responded Whip.

"Ready to taste your ass juices, slut?" taunted Dan. "Open up and suck it all."

I opened wide to take his dick in my mouth and tasted a strange mixture pre-cum and my own flavor. Thank god my ass had been clean. I gagged at the thought, but used all the oral skills I knew how while Whip rammed me so hard I thought I might faint.

"Aaahhh....oww...take it! Take it all, whore!" cried Whip, pumping his semen into my violated ass hole.

"Ugg...swallow girl...swaaallloww!" I heard, as Dan sprayed loads down my throat.

Then they pulled out and walked away, leaving me empty and aching for release. Instead, I did as I was instructed and cleaned up. I heard Dan leave before I finished and returned to kneel in front of Whip who was relaxing.

"Now girl," he said. "Your wrongdoing is forgiven, but you had better not break my trust or disappoint me like that ever again."

"Yes, sir. I'm so sorry sir." I cried again. "Sir?" I cautioned.

"Yes, slave."

"Do you hate me now?"

"Of course not! You made a mistake and you learned from it. That's all."

"Umm..may I have a hug, please?"

"Yes, you may." He replied, squeezing me so tightly that the welts on my back burned.

"Thank you, sir."

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I laid on my stomach while he applied a cool lotion where I had been whipped. Placing a glass of water beside me, whispered, "tomorrow is a new day, now go to sleep."

This time I had no trouble obeying.

bcruel2me
bcruel2me
12 Followers