Whip It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mysreader
mysreader
188 Followers

I plead ignorance. "I don't know what your talking about!"

She's turning her head looking at the end of the property line where we have a border of trees on one side. The other side is open to the road but we can hear and see a dust cloud a mile away. I know what she's doing. She's checking the visibility lines from the road.

She looks back at me, shakes her head in disgust and says "all right, whip it out."

I just smile at her, stand up and drop my shorts completely. Removing them and then sat back down on the table top facing mom, leaning back on my hands.

She is laughing and shaking her head and says "you want some Tom Brown don't you."

She swings her legs around facing me. Our legs are apart and she has to bend her knees and scoot forward to reach me. Our crotches are about a foot apart.

We're just staring at each other neither of us touching my cock yet.

"You could have moved your top yesterday I wouldn't have freaked out or anything" I say.

"Oh really, that is so thoughtful of you. Is that a hint?"

I shake my head and smirk a little.

Mom looks again, down both ends of the road. She then starts slipping her arms out of her sleeves and begins to push the garment down.

As the piece is solid white her tan really looks good and is very noticeable when her chest becomes exposed as she inches it down.

She has control of the body suit holding it in both hands above her breasts. Looking at me and smiling, she starts pushing it down.

She doesn't tease me, just one continual slow push until cleavage is visible which I don't have long to enjoy as her breasts spring free.

If I had my hand on my cock just then, I would have cum.

The situation is highly erotic. I'm outside in our back yard and my mom is exposing her breasts to me. This is fucking incredible.

I'm fully aware I haven't described my mom yet. I'm 5'9" and she's almost as tall as me, probably about 5'5". She's dark complected, more from being on the farm than sunbathing.

She can drive a tractor, throw 40 lbs bags of fertilizer or seed, yet still stays feminine.

She's always rubbing lotion on her hands, face etc. She has long, almost black hair that she keeps in a ponytail most of the time. She gets it cut whenever it reaches too far down her back. She only curls it on special occasions.

She's not fat, still has a curvy body and she is solid. Her face is cheerleader material. Which she was in High School. I've always noticed her ass in her jeans.

Seeing her in this position leaned back on her palms, legs spread and bent at the knee with her breasts exposed, is a landmark moment in my life.

Her breasts are hanging freely. Nipples pointing straight at me. Her areolas are wide and brown. Her nipples are hard and I can tell she is a little embarrassed by it as she keeps looking down at them.

Smiling at me she says "well what are you waiting for?"

"Oh, I thought you might do it"

"You start"

I grab my cock and slowly stroke it staying off the head and thick vein in the back knowing this thing will get you every time. There is no way I'm going to blow this moment.

I am just taking her in as I jack my cock lightly, taking my hand away occasionally, not wanting to rush it.

Mom swings her ponytail a little and hangs her head back taking in the sun, patiently waiting for me.

I would love to have some of her spit but I'm not going to ask, I'll shoot super quick.

Making conversation I ask mom, "did you ever do this when you were a kid?"

"What?"

"Play with yourself."

"Sometimes, not often though. I do it now, more than I ever have."

"You mean like now, now? Lately?"

She raises her head to look at me and smiles that little smile and shakes her head yes.

"When?"

"Yesterday after you left."

"No way!" I said stroking my cock. I'm about to cum thinking about that and take my hands completely off it and lean back to rest.

"Do it" I blurted out.

She looks at me for a long time without giving an inkling what she is thinking. Then Leans her head back again letting her face take in the sun.

Figuring she was just going to ignore me I grabbed my cock and started stroking it again.

Her breasts and chest were a vision. Sweat was beading on them and I saw one start streaming down the inside of a breast to her cleavage.

Mom raises up from her palms and begins fumbling with her bodysuit at the crotch. I realize it has snaps. Never heard of that before.

Ignoring me she leans back on her left elbow and runs her right hand down her suit. I can see her hand exit the suit over her pussy.

Mom's suit quickly rides up her wrist from massaging her pussy completely exposing it.

Her pussy is sparse of hair. It is there, but close cropped. I think of a military cut some of my friends have. Her lips are almost as dark as her body.

"How come you played with yourself yesterday after I left?" interrupting mom.

"Why do you think? It's exciting to me to play with you too ya know."

"I saw you rubbing my stuff around does that feel good?"

Mom raises up and spits in her hand quickly 3 or 4 times and grabs my cock.

"You need to shut up" she says and starts jerking me.

Our crotches were only about a foot apart but it seemed farther because my dick was pointing in the wrong direction.

Mom pulls it out so it points straight up. This is more out of necessity because she can barely reach it.

She start jacking me with one hand and grabs my knee with the other to stay up right.

I knew it was going to be soon and so did she.

The pressure of my cock being pulled out felt uncomfortable yet oddly kinky. It was unnatural and made my cock look bigger. Mom stops and leans over and drops a ton of spit on my cock and takes off again.

My mothers' suit has completely rode up to her waist exposing her pussy which is gaping open due to the seating arrangement and it is clearly wet.

This is my first experience with a pussy and it's moms'. I start shooting at that realization.

The first shot went straight up and lands on her pelvis. It's a nice and thick load. The second shot lands partially on her side and some on my cock area. She continues pulling and stroking and two more loads shoot on her and me.

I never wanted it to end as I stared at her tits trying to take everything in at once. Clear fluid continues leaking out of me and down my shaft.

Mom leans back again on her left elbow and lets her right hand go to her pussy where she begins pulling on her clit and just rubbing the whole thing with the palm of her hand. I notice she deliberately scoops some of my cum with her fingers to her pussy.

"Does that feel good?" I ask.

"What?"

"Rubbing my stuff in your pussy."

Mom nods her head and keeps busy.

"Did you do that yesterday?"

"Yes! Now let me concentrate" as she lays down completely, with her knees still bent. I notice she sticks two fingers in her and begins giving short thrusts and rubbing her clit with the other hand. .

Watching my mom play with her pussy in front of me and knowing she did it yesterday, rubbing my cum in her cunt is so fucking hot.

My cock starts to spring to life and I reach down for it through the gooey mess.

Ignoring it I start long strokes on it bringing it back to life. I have to say, I know why mom likes it.

Mom starts bucking and moaning quietly and I realize she is cumming. Her legs come together and she rolls over on her side slightly with her hands still between her legs. She's almost in the fetal position. I thought she was hurt for a minute.

Mom lays like that for a while, shuddering. She looks completely absorbed and it is obvious she wants to be left alone.

I returned to jacking my cock with my own cum.

It's starting to turn to froth and a little sticky. Looking up I see mom watching me.

I keep stroking and lean down and spit a huge amount on it. Looking up mom rolls to her back again, spreads her legs wide getting comfortable.

She just lays there not looking at me knowing I'm jacking off using her cum covered body as visual stimulation. Knowing when I cum again I'm going to shoot on her.

This knowledge propels me to the next level. My hand is slopping on my cock and uncontrollable grunting comes from me.

Mom looks up at me and then pulls her knees up to her chest . This completely exposes her gaping wet pussy to me.

She did it to give me a little freedom to move closer to her.

I raise up on my knees and her legs naturally go to my shoulders. I'm pumping for all I'm worth now and I start shooting through her legs.

The first strand hits her cleavage and ends at her pubic hair. A small strand dribbles out and lands on her pussy. Her hand is there and gently massages it in.

I sit back on my haunches and inspect my work.

Our eyes meet and she shakes her head and smirks a little. I know what she's thinking. "I'm a little shit."

She gets up and heads for the house pulling her top completely off walking naked the last few feet to the back door. I get a great view of her ass and back.

I know some of you probably wanted me to kiss her, fuck her or touch her tits, but I am not going to make a bunch of shit up just for your perverse pleasure!

CHAPTER 5

We were coming home from a baseball game one evening about a week later. We were by ourselves. Dad was busy on the farm and my sister wouldn't watch me play ball for a million dollars.

Mom was driving. My uniform was still on and fairly dirty. Mom was wearing jean shorts and a tank top.

We had just turned off onto the county road. We were about 5 miles from home. It's slow going due to the gravel roads.

"Hey mom" I ask looking at her, "is this a good time?".

I figure she is going to berate me a little or give me some shit like she normally does.

Without even taking her eyes off the road she says "sure, whip it out."

In 1982 mom had a Delta 88 Oldsmobile Royale. Loaded with a velour bench seat, 350 4 barrel. It would run.

My pants come down and I scoot over to the middle of the seat.

Mom reaches down with her right hand and grabs my cock without taking her eyes off the road.

I place both arms on the bench and lean back. King of the Road is how I felt.

We had plenty of time and I was enjoying this. I had been thinking lately about that time mom had to jam her mouth over my cock and how she swallowed so easily.

"Hey mom"

"What", she says just stroking me as we go down the road like its just a normal occurrence.

"Remember when you swallowed my stuff that Sunday?"

She looks over at me for the first time. "Yeah why?"

"What's it taste like?"

"Well, I didn't taste it. It shot straight down my throat." Looking over at me she smiles and says "I didn't even have to swallow it didn't feel like. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering what it tasted like"

"It tastes salty and slimy."

"How do you know, you said you didn't taste it"

"Not that time", she responds looking straight ahead and still jacking my cock. She takes that moment to load her palm with spit. I am getting to know her too well . She's trying to shut me up.

Without any further prompting she says, "At the Barn. I tasted your cum at the barn that time."

"Did you like it?"

She shrugs her shoulders "yeah sure, I think it' probably more because it's so nasty or taboo, ya know."

Her hand starts her now familiar pattern of twisting and squeezing trying to get me there.

Thinking about mom eating my cum skyrockets my adrenaline and I start cumming in her hand.

Due to the angle of her hand I just shot into it.

Mom has let off the gas and we slow to a crawl and then stop as I finish cumming.

She has maintained contact just gently loving my cock.

I can tell her hand is covered with cum inside and out.

Looking at her I ask, "Do you want it?"

She leans her head back on the bench rest and just looks at me. A slightly sad, almost defeated look is on her face. An acceptance that the innocence was no longer there.

Nodding her head yes, she raises her hand to her mouth and starts sucking her fingers slowly getting everything the first time. She realizes I'm watching her and she meets my gaze. This is so fucking unbelievable.

She sucks each finger and cleans her palm never breaking eye contact. The back of her hand is covered and she turns it over moving it toward me,"Your turn" she says.

There really wasn't an option as it was already at my face. Taking mom's wrist I licked a huge glob off the back of her hand and continued giving it a tongue bath.

Touching my moms' hand and arm awakened me to the fact I hadn't touched her at all during these encounters, other than with my dick.

Her skin was soft and brought back memories when I would cuddle with her in a chair or something. I thoroughly enjoyed feeling her.

I looked up at her and she wasn't smiling anymore. What started out as a fun thing ended with us both knowing we were changing.

I pulled my pants up and stayed in the center. I wasn't going to let her feel bad about this but didn't know quite what to say.

"Mom, play with yourself, I'll watch you."

She shakes her head no.

"Come on" I said "don't be a party pooper" playfully punching her in the shoulder. "Come on do it"

"No, we have to get home." Looking at me though, she smiles and accepts her fate saying

"I"ll go in the bathroom and do it when we get home ok?"

Sure enough when we got home she went to the bathroom while dad watched TV. I made a point of changing clothes with several trips by the bathroom door hoping to hear something.

She came out about 10 minutes later. I was in my room with the door open, she peeked in and winked at me saying "you played good tonight."

CHAPTER 6

It was a Saturday in early August and mom took my sister and me back to school shopping at JCPenney.

Tracey was grabbing tons of clothes to try on. Mom and Tracey had a workable truce on shopping. Tracey picked them out and mom approved the price and if they fit ok.

Mom and I were walking around the jeans area looking for me. She knew if she didn't keep me focused I wouldn't pick anything out.

About that time we heard someone say "Hey Jamie", we turned around and there was Amber a girl from school.

"Hey Amber, what's up."

Amber has on a halter top on and jean shorts. Halter tops were pretty cool back then.

Amber has a good set of tits. Full and they sit high, she's petite with brown hair. She's quite tan from the river. In this area everyone hangs out at the river during the summer.

We talk for a bit and mom ruins it by asking Amber about school and is she ready.

Amber answers and breaks off the conversation saying she'll see me later and heads off.

Mom and I head to the dressing room where I try on jeans until I'm blue in the face and ready to go.

Mom comes back to approve my final selections and is standing in the hallway with the curtain open and Mom's checking the waist and length on a pair.

"That Ambers' a cutie" mom says.

"Yeah I guess"

"Do you like her?"

"I don't know"

"Well you would be stupid not to."

Mom pulls me real close by the waist of the jeans and says in a low voice so nobody can hear us,

"girls just want to be asked Jamie. They want what you want. Girls don't want to be thought of as loose or a slut, so most aren't pushy. All you have to do is get them in a private place, be nice and ask her to touch you.I promise she'll do it."

As mom is telling me this she has her hand in my waist band where she's been checking the size and she's standing close whispering to me.

I realize she dressed up a little to come to town. She has on nice jeans and a dressy blouse. Her hair is out of the pony tail and combed. Her proximity intoxicates me with her smell and touch.

I just shake my head and back into the changing room and try on another pair. They are hard to snap over my hard on. I can tell they don't fit anyway and yell at mom I need another size.

Waiting on her I reach into my underwear and stroke my cock a little, thinking about Amber and the powerful suggestion mom placed in my head.

Having Amber jack me off would be a dream come true.

Mom says "here," and I pull the curtain back enough to get them.

Trying them on I yell, "They don't fit either."

"That doesn't make since she says and yanks back the curtain and comes in to inspect."

She grabs the front of the waist band to check the spacing and immediately her fingertips brush my cock.

Looking at me she says "you little shit" and checks the hallway, then pushes me into the room and shuts the curtain.

"Whip it out" she whispers.

We're facing each other with no space at all in that little room. Mom grabs my cock as soon as it's free and starts stroking me.

Looking me in the eyes less than 6 inches away and stroking my cock she says " you were thinking about Amber weren't you."

"Yeah a little." She continues stroking me and I just take in her cleavage, and smell.

My hips start the involuntary searching for satisfaction when she stops and pokes her head outside to check on traffic then comes back and whispers "stand up on the bench so your legs can't be seen."

Naturally this places my cock in her face. She grabs it and starts jerking again. Her face is inches from it and this visual is a blast.

Mom looks up at me and whispers "make sure you don't make any noise" and I nod.

She pulls my cock down to her mouth and lets some saliva drip onto it. Her now familiar hands start their magic only not like normal.

she's concerned about the noise level so she is moving a little slower to prevent the slopping.

This is quite a different feeling. My senses are able to enjoy every touch of my mother's fingers as they move on my cock. She alternates finger squeezes that remind me of someone playing a piano.

Mom again looks up at me and smiles. She's enjoying this as well and letting me know.

She continues to watch me and not to be repetitive, but the visual of mom jacking my cock while it is pointing directly at her face, which is smiling at me is addicting.

My hip thrusting is rapidly picking up. Mom and I are now competing to determine the outcome.

I'm losing it. I'm thrusting through her hand and she's trying to slow down to minimize the noise.

My thrusting breaks contact. She grabs it and shoves her mouth over it and starts blowing me.

I had been hoping this would happen. Mom releases her hand from my cock and grabs each ass check and pulls me in.

I wish I could say I lasted a while but it was probably 6 or 7 thrusts in her mouth and I started shooting. She never let off my cock.

Pulling and pushing my cock into her mouth as I shot off. eventually I slowed down. I could feel her tongue swiping my cock.

She pulled out to the tip and sucked on it until I pushed her off. The sensitivity got the best of me.

She looked up at me and although she didn't make a big deal about it I saw her swallow.

She patted me on the thigh and said "I think this pair will fit now."

CHAPTER 7

A few days later I rode my bike home from my grandparent's house. They live nearby. I had spent the night and helped in their garden.

I came in the back door because dad makes me park it in the back yard. Nobody's around so I make my way through the house.

Now I know everyone can relate in some way to their parents having sex. Whether you caught them in the act or heard them. I have heard the bed squeak out of normal before and a couple of laughs. I have caught them kissing in the kitchen before but nothing inappropriate.

I never heard anything. Making my way down the hall all the doors were open except mom's and it was shut but not all the way. I just quick checked it not really expecting anything.

mysreader
mysreader
188 Followers